Do you want to play a game?

By happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
[A/N]
β—‹A/n●

XXXI

1.3K 45 6
By happyhippo2345

I was soon awaken by a loud scream from woman somewhere in the room. Shooting up, I looked around but couldn't see anything because of the darkness that filled the room. I looked side to side trying to find the location of the scream when I realised that it was from the bed beneath me.

The woman kept screaming and I froze and didn't move. All of the players that remained, clambored from their beds and grabbed things to defend themselves. I heard whoever who had stabbed the woman beneath me walked away, I pretty much jumped down from my bed and ran to where 456 said to meet up.

But on the way, someone jumped me. It was a man and he held a large piece  of metal piping that looked like it was from one of the beds.

Retreating back a few steps, I bumped into a bed stared at the man. He kept walking forwards and I started to pull on a bar that held the bed up. Somehow I got the piece off and that's surprised me.

"Must be the adrenaline!" I thought to myself as I smiled. Now that mother f****** was gonna get a beat down for threatening me. I chuckled evily and the man started to look slightly scared. Now he was less than 3 small steps away from me.

4/12/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 81 15
Sae Byeok x fem reader This will not follow the exact storyline of squid game were a girl in debt and ends up in the strange game of squid games...
DON'T GO By Grey

Fanfiction

16.2K 719 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...
75.1K 3.3K 22
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’†οΌŽβž ❝𝑰 π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’… π’šπ’π’–οΌŒπ’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 𝑰 οΌŸπ‘©π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’”οΌŒπ‘° 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’‘π’“π’π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’†π’”οΌŽβž βπ‘Ύπ’‚π’Šπ’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒓...
168K 7.4K 17
➀ π’ππ”πˆπƒ π†π€πŒπ„ 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 πˆππ’π„π‘π“ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Join the game. Play by the rules. Get rich beyond your wildest dreams. But be...