Harry Holland Imagines vol.1

By HarryHollandsFanGirl

Harry Holland Imagines. All imagines are Harry X Female Reader More

Movie Night
Apple Tv
Wildflower
Mini Golf
Will U B mine?
Are you bored yet?
Rapid Fire
Mental Illness vol.1
Mental illness vol.2
Mental Illness vol.3
Staycation
"Cuppa-Tea Time?"
Family Sunday
"Its been a long long time"
Mind over matter
"I Just Wanna Be Your Favorite Boy"
Director's Assistant
On set Vol.1
Wisdom Teeth
The Shaker Kid Vol.1
Sick day Vol.1
Cuddles
"Daddy's Magic Monster Spray"
Hospital Vol.1
The Brothers Trust
Hamilton
I love you too
baking
A Jealous City of stars
The night out
Smiles
Wordscapes
1st wedding anniversary (lowkey smut)
Canon AE-1
Tinder - part 1
Waking up
Periods
Deja Vu
GOOD 4 U - Deja Vu part 2
"I will look after you"
I wonder
Concerts
Grandparents
Pregnancy
Please notice
I Promise
Thunder & lightning
Loved by a Fan
Potty mouth
Football
Broken hearts
Broken hearts pt.2
The flu
My best friends brother - part 1
My best friends brother - part 2
Paris- part 2
Christmas Eve
Grieving at Christmas
Is this my crisis? - Smut.. :D
Book complete
New account -
Dungaree wednesdays - Surprise?
Im back 🀣
Allergies
New book

Paris - part 1

1.3K 24 11
By HarryHollandsFanGirl

- so I just saw the photos of Harry at the event in Paris & was inspired to write this,
It's a long one... I hope you enjoyyyy! -

It's late November, you're in Paris with Harry & his brothers Tom & Sam.
The boys were invited over to Paris to attend a black tie event. Harry had persuaded Tom to put you on his party list so you can go with them.

You're currently walking down the Red carpet following Tom and his party. You stay close to Harry who is looking at everything through his camera. You open your handbag which is full of Harry's CF Express cards & spear batteries for his camera and check the time on your phone.
9:38pm
You think to yourself about how if you were home right now, you and Harry would be in bed watching some Pixar movie with a cup of tea. You smile realising how lucky you are to have a boyfriend like Harry.

"You alright darling?" Harry asks, even though he's wearing a mask you can tell by his eyes that he's smiling widely. You smile back at him and nod
"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just taking it all in" you say.
Harry wraps his arm around your waist and kisses the top of your head
"You look gorgeous tonight baby" he says softly so only you can hear. You smile to yourself, under your mask as you lean into him slightly
You look up at him "Thank you, you look very handsome too my love" you say as you give Harry a look as of tell him that he's going to get ✨LUCKY ✨ tonight.
Harry notices the look and raises his eyebrows in shock "damn, I should wear suits more often" he says with a little chuckle
"Oh, I wouldn't complain at all darling" you say in a flirty tone with a smirk.

"What are you two love birds whispering about?" Sam says as he walks up behind you.
Harry doesn't say anything and just chuckles.
"Oh gross guys.. we're in public?" Sam says instantly understanding what the conversation was about.
Harry laughs at Sam and pats him on the back as he notices Tom waving his arm at the group of you.
"I think Tom wants us" Harry says looking at Tom, trying to figure out what he's actually doing with his arm.

Harry takes hold of your hand and walks with you up to where Tom is still waving his arm about.
"Come stand here, let's get a nice photo for Mum" Tom says, practically yelling over the paparazzi who are shouting his name out.

The twins take off their masks for the photo.

Harry stands next to Tom one side and Sam stands the other. You let the three boys have their photo, but Harry grabs your waist and pulls you in at the last minute.

The grab was unexpected, you fall into Harry's chest, placing your hands on his chest to support yourself slightly.

"Talk about sweeping her off her feet Har" Tom says in his ear loud enough for you to hear too.

You blush as you look up into Harry's eyes which are already locked on yours. You take a second as you look deep into his deep brown eyes. The flashes of the paparazzis flash guns, hitting his eyes at the right angle, making his eyes turn into flashing pool of honey.

You breath hitches in your throat, snapping you out of your daydream.
"You good Angel?" He says with a smirk
You lick your lips and nod as you blush a deep pink. You love it when Harry calls your Angel, you don't know what it is, it's just something about the way he says it that makes your heart melt.
You take your mask off and stand yourself up properly. You pose to show the full of your dress. (I'll post a photo of the dress I have in mind) Harry keeps his hand around you, holding you close to him.

"Go on then, have a couple with you two love birds" Tom says with a grin as he puts his mask back on and walks off to the side of the back drop.

Harry smiles and nods at Tom in a way to say thank you to him.

You & Harry smile for your photos. You look up at him with a loving smile and he see you out the corner of his eye. He smiles and looks down at you, placing a small kiss on your lips. You kiss back with a smile. The flashes of the camera become more excessive.

- Later that night -

You and the boys are now at the after party. You've spent a good majority of your time being introduced to celebrities by Tom. You've now got a phone full of numbers of people who work in the industry you want your career in. You're sat at a table with Harry & Sam, Tom is socialising with Zendaya & his close friends.
Sam is talking on the phone to his girlfriend, telling her how much he misses her & how he wishes she was here with you all.
You watch Harry as he starts to play with his lighter. You place your hand on his thigh and nod your head towards the door that leads to the smoking area. Harry nods.

"Hey mate, we're just gonna pop out the back for a minute, Won't be long" Harry says as he stands up buttoning the blazer of his suit.
Sam just nods, not really listening to him.

"Ready?" You ask Harry, he nods.
You walk towards the door, Harry follows you.
You open the door and instantly regret not going to clock room and grabbing your coat
"Jesus, it's cold" you say almost in a whisper as you cross your arms across your chest and hold the top of your arms,
Harry stands behind you takes his blazer off and puts it on your shoulders, he cuddles you from behind and kisses your cheek "there you go princess" he whispers in your ear.
You smile and turn round, watching him light his cigarette.

You go into yet another day dream watching his lips hold onto the cigarette, watching the smoke fall from his lips, you watch Harry's lips curl up into a smile as he catches you staring a him.
"Your staring Angel" he says breaking you out of the day dream,
You blink your eyes and lick your lips "How can you blame me, when your stood looking this gorgeous in front of me?" You say with a little cheeky smile, you take a couple of steps forward so you're closer to Harry as he takes a drag from his cigarette
"Careful, I don't wanna get you smelling like smoke too" he says as he blows the smoke upwards.
You take Harry's hand by the wrist and take the cigarette between your lips and take a drag yourself. As you slowly blow the smoke out you hold eye contact with Harry.

Harry's breath catches in his chest. He bites his lip softly as he watches you
"Woah.. That's hot" he whispers looking down at your lips and then back up at your eyes
You smirk and lean up kissing his lips
Harry kisses back, he places his cigarette in the ashtray & cups your cheek.

Just as you move your hand into his curls the door opens
"Fuck it's cold...Guys, Tom's heading out, you ready to go?" Sam says from the door
Harry pulls back from the kiss and sighs loudly
"Yeah we'll be there in a minute" he says loud enough for him to hear but doesn't move.

"Alright, well.. I'm trying to persuade Tom to get Maccies on the way back to the hotel. Will you guys help me?" Sam says, completely oblivious to that fact that he's interrupting something

You smirk and use this opportunity to tease Harry. You softly place kisses on his neck, humming quietly as you make your way to his sweet spot.

Harry gasps softly but keeps himself together "Y-yeah mate" he says "just give us a minute yeah?" He picks up the cigarette from the ashtray and shows him to make it seem like he's only smoking,
You smirk against his skin, you bite and suck softly, leaving a mark right on his sweet spot

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you guys inside" Sam says as he goes back inside and closes the door.

As soon as Harry heard the door close he lets out a soft airy moan "Fuck" he says under his breath "You're gonna pay for that" He chuckles

-Back at the hotel-

Harry was right, you did pay for it. As soon as the event was finished you two were in the car, back to the hotel & straight in the bedroom. You paid for it until you could barely stand up.

You're now both sat in your complimentary dressing gowns, cuddled up looking out the window at the Eiffel Tower as it glistens in the night sky.

"This is such a beautiful view" you say as you watch the lights glisten on the Eiffel Tower

Harry humms in agreement "yeah, this is a gorgeous view" he says.. but his view is different.. he hasn't taken his eyes off of you. Harry loves watching you be happy, he could watch you smile all day. You were his favourite view.

You lean back into his chest and rest your head on his shoulder, you softly place a kiss on his neck with a little smile

"What's the plan for tomorrow?" You ask him
"Adventuring?" He asks you
You nod "the city of love.. with my love" you say with a smile as you close your eyes.

- IMMA MAKE A PART 2 OF THE ADVENTURESSSSSS!-

Here's the dress I had in mind the whole time I was writing -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 488 25
All imagines of Harry, Sam, and Tom Holland you can think of. You can't forget about Harrison Osterfield! I take requests! 😁
2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
248K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
24.4K 442 17
❝ Haven't changed have you Holland. Neither have you y/l. ❞ ⛅️ :: TomHolland x reader