Adopted by Beyoncé

By TheOnly_Yani01

An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just div... More

Characters
Beyonce House
Finding her
First Night/Shopping
Secrets Out
Girls day
Check Up
BeyDay
In The Air
Thanksgiving Disaster
Found
Date

I miss you

1.8K 74 62
By TheOnly_Yani01

Excuse any mistakes ❤️

(Same day of the kidnapping)

~ OMNISCIENT POV ~
Same night

Beyoncé's heart raced as she and Nicki rode to the police station. Her mind was clouded with worry and fear, threatening to consume her at any moment. Thanksgiving had always been a time of joy and celebration for her family, but this year, it had turned into a nightmare.

Nicki on the other hand was trying to figure out why her alarm didn't go off. She was also scrolling through her security footage to see if she could find anything suspicious.

Approaching the front desk, she took a deep breath, trying to steady her nerves. The officer behind the counter looked up, his eyes reflecting the empathy and professionalism that she so desperately sought.

"Excuse me," Beyoncé began, her voice shaky yet resolute. "My name is Beyoncé Knowles, and my daughter, was taken. I need to report her disappearance."

The officer listened attentively, jotting down important details as Beyoncé poured out the information she could remember. Every detail mattered, every piece of information could be crucial in the search for her beloved child.

"I know who did it" Nicki spoke up after a few minutes of silence. Beyoncé and the officer snapped their necks in her direction waiting for her to elaborate.

"I found some footage from my cameras around the house, and the only person I know with ugly hair like I saw is Shawn Corey Carter. Beyoncé's ex-husband"

Beyoncé stayed silent as she stared at the grey wall behind the officer. A few tears slipped out her eyes and fell onto her shirt.

"Okay I'm gonna need a picture of Kay'lani and just some basic information about her."

Nicki looked at Beyoncé to see if she was gonna answer or if she needed to. She snapped out of her trance and glanced at Nicki.

"He needs some basic information and a photo for Boogey, baby" She said taking Beyoncé's hand in hers.

"Umm, her full name is Kay'lani Solei Knowles, she's 9 months old, has a head full of black curly hair, dark brown eyes and she was wearing a pink sleeper with cats and milk bottles on it and a pink bow."

"And here's a picture" Nicki said and gave them her phone so they could print it off.

After everything was situated Nicki led Beyoncé out of the station and into the truck.

"Thank you for everything" Beyoncé said to her laying against her chest as they sat in the darkness of the truck.

"I will go to hell and back for you two" Nicki said kissing her cheek.

~ Shawn Carter Pov ~
1 week later
November 30

I'll have to admit, they figured out I was the one who did it pretty quick. I hadn't even made it home yet and they already had a warrant out for my arrest.

It's been two weeks since I took Kay'lani and she's been crying for her mama in my basement the entire time. I'm getting tired of hearing it all day. And it's getting harder hiding this from my girlfriend because she keeps questioning me on why I spend so much time in the basement.

"Shut up" I screamed slapping her to the floor and that only made her cry harder making me roll my eyes.

The only reason I took Bey's child is because I want her back. She knew how much I wanted a daughter and she finally got one and I just want to share the kid. And hopefully we could get back together. (A/N: Delusion at its finest...Carry on)

That baby still ain't stop crying so I placed a piece of duck tape over her mouth which muffled the annoying noises. While in my care she's gotten smaller so I put her in a cage—made for small dogs— and headed upstairs. I took a nice shower, changed and I checked on my son before heading to my room. I kissed my girl forehead and went to sleep.

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~
Midnight

"She was found dead on the scene Ms. Knowles my deepest condolences to you and your family" The officer told me.

"No!" I jolted awake screaming, waking Nicki up in the process I was sobbing while Nicki was holding me whispering sweet nothings (that makes me laugh for some reason) in my ear easing me back to sleep.

The next day
December 1

The next time I woke up It was nearing 12 in the afternoon. The other side of the bed was cold so Nicki's been up.

I really didn't have the energy to do anything today, so I took my time making my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I was done I made my way downstairs where I found Nicki in the kitchen cooking brunch.

"Afternoon baby"

I just went over and gave her a kiss making her wrap her arms around my waist, deepening the kiss which caused me to let out a small moan before I pulled back and stared her directly in her eyes.

"I love you and I'm sorry I've been distant these last few days. I—I just—"

"You know I love you more and I get it Bey" she said cutting off what was probably gonna be an emotional rant. "This is a tough time for all of us, but I know this is harder for you and I understand you needed your space"

I leaned my head against her chest as she rubbed my back.

These last couple of days I kinda distanced myself from all my people. They've been nothing but supportive and understanding, but I couldn't take it anymore. So I backed away and locked myself in the studio.

I'm glad Nicki is so understanding.

"We're gonna get her back"

2 Hours Later

I thought that things like this get better with time
But I still need you, why is that?
You're the only image in my mind
So I still see you around

I miss you, like everyday
Wanna be with you, but you're away
Said I miss you, missing you insane
But if I got with you, could it feel the same

After I finished I placed the headphones in their respective place and leaned my head in my hands and prayed.

I prayed that Lani was alive, I prayed for her to to be returned in one piece. Whatever came to my mind I prayed for it.

I don't know how long I've been down here, but it must've been some time because Nicki called me up for dinner.

Making my way up the stairs I took a seat at the island and waited for Nicki to join me.

"You put your foot in this didn't you?" I asked making her laugh.

"I did"

~ UNKNOWN POV ~

My eyes snapped open when I realized he was deeply sleeping. I carefully slid out of the bed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind me. I had a sneaking suspicion that he was doing something he had no business doing.

He's been spending way too much time in the basement and I'm just trying to figure out what he got going on. I quickly went to the basement door and twisted the knob.

The first thing I noticed upon entering the room was drops of what I assume was blood on the floor. The second thing I noticed was a dog kennel sitting in the middle of the table. The closer I got to the table the more blood I saw.

"The fuck is this nigga doing?" I mumble to myself slowly moving towards the kennel. I was hearing things but it didn't sound like an animal. When I looked inside, my heart broke.

"Oh my God" I whispered as I carefully pulled the baby out of the thing that was made for an animal. She was unconscious, littered in bruises and cuts, and her mouth was covered with a piece of duck tape. Never in my life would I have thought my boyfriend would kidnap a child.

The closer I look at this baby the more I realize this is Beyoncé's baby. I remember what she looked like when everything was brought to light.

He's not going to jail he's going to prison.

The basement held all of Isaac's old things so I grabbed his old car seat and buckled the baby in it.

Quickly I put the baby in the car and went upstairs to get Isaac. There was no way I was gonna leave my son with a kidnapper. As soon as we was finished I rushed to the car and went to the hospital.

"I have to get in contact with Beyoncé ASAP"

Jay put the delu in delusional 🤨🧐 make it make sense 💁🏽‍♀️😑

That month went by quick gahdamn. I thought I just published a chapter but nope it's been a month. 😂

Anyway what's y'all's favorite movie(s)?

(Atl, Obsessed, Annie (2014) and Wakanda Forever)

And I'm making a one shot book, should I post it?

~Yani💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.2K 46
Work #4 // Submissive | Beyoncé was a single mother of three when her long time boyfriend, Shawn, was arrested when she got pregnant with their firs...
75.9K 1.7K 17
After 3 years of finally meeting her mother and spending time with her. She is finally forced to live with her due to the way the papers were organiz...
17.2K 878 26
Beyonce is a single mother of two who's renowned for her culinary skills. Shawn, also a single parent of one is well known for the law firm he owns a...
9.6K 580 22
They meet again... Megan has started her rapper journey and Beyonce has became a superstar alongside with Jay-z. Megan is cold hearted, no longer att...