๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ | ๐–๐–• ๐– ๐–’๐–ˆ๐–š

By fictionalwifey_

๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ | ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ยน
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ยฒ
๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ยน
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ยฒ
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
001 : ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
003 : ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
004 : ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—š๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
005 : ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ

002 : ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜, ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜†

20.3K 662 128
By fictionalwifey_

002 : NO NEED TO SHOUT, BRUCEY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A train speeds by.

The camera then pans across the interior of a warehouse.

"Why are we seeing this? What is the importance of some warehouses?" Seamus asked, confused.

"Oh, you'll see," Natasha said, smirking as she remembered this mission.

The camera moves up to reveal a man backhanding Natasha Romanoff, who is bound to a chair.

Many people were upset by the Man's actions, especially the Avengers. As he turned to face Natasha, Steve frowned. "Why are you tied to a chair?" he asked.

"It's for interrogation purposes," she replied, shrugging.

LUCHKOV: This isn't how I wanted this evening to go.

"What language is that?" Hannah, who sat at the Hufflepuff table, asked.

Natasha, Inessa, and Clint all replied, "Russian."

NATASHA [in russian]: I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Who are you working for? Lermentov, yes?

A tall thug then approached Natasha and leaned her chair against a pit. Her face is filled with fear.

Except for Natasha, the Avengers and Fury all glared protectively at the screen.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Does he think we have to go through him to move our cargo?

NATASHA [in russian]: I thought General Solohob was in charge of the export business.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Soholob? Your reputation is quite a progression. The Famous Black Widow. Nothing but a pretty face.

NATASHA [in russian]: You really think I'm pretty?

"Yes!" many exclaimed as Natasha smirked, but if you look closely, you can see her face reddening slightly.

As Luchkov slowly walks over to a table filled with tools, the Tall thug from earlier grabs her jaw and forces it open.

Steve then abruptly stood up, causing everyone to look at him in bewilderment and confusion. But when he noticed that everyone was staring at him, he awkwardly sat down, embarrassed. Inessa, Clint, and Tony exchanged knowing glances.

LUCHKOV [in russian]: Tell Lermentov we don't need him to move the tanks. Tell him, Well...

He takes a pair of pliers from the table and begins to play with them.

LUCHKOV: You may have to write it down...

The phone then abruptly rings. A Weaslley thug responds.

WEASLLY THUG: It's for her.

Luchkov takes the phone and answers it.

LUCHKOV [in russian; into the cell]: You listen carefully -

COULSON [over the cell]: You're at 1-14 Silensky Plaza, 3rd floor. We have an F-22 exactly eight miles out. Put the woman on the phone or I will blow up the block before you can make the lobby.

People's eyes had widened at what he said, and they were all curious as to how he knew that.

"Bloody Hell," says one.

"How did he find out?"

Clint replied, "That's SHIELD for you."

Luchkov presses the phone against her ear, Given that Natasha is still bound to the chair.

COULSON [over the cell]: We need you to come in.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Are you kidding? I'm working.

"Working!?"

"What kind of work is that?"

"That's actually one of the simpler missions," Natasha shrugged as they stared at her, bewildered.

COULSON [over the cell]: This takes precedence.

NATASHA [into the cell]: I'm in the middle of an interrogation, and this moron is giving me everything.

LUCHKOV [to tall thug]: I don't give everything.

Natasha gives him a look.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Look, you can't pull me out of this right now.

COULSON [over the cell]: Natasha... Barton's been compromised.

The Camera focuses on Natasha, after a moment of beat.

"Shit's about to go down,"

Steve couldn't help but exclaim, "Language!" The Avengers then gave him a sly look.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Let me put you on hold.

Natasha nods, Luchkov moves in to take the cell, but Natasha kicks him between the legs and headbutts him.

She gets to her feet and begins to kickbox the Tall Thug in the face. She rolls over to the Weaslley Thug after tripping him, still tied.

She stomps on the Tall Thug's foot with the char's peg, then whips her head back at him, knocking him out.

The camera then shifts to Coulson, who is standing quietly and listening on the phone. Through the phone, groaning, screams, and fighting can be heard.

"How can he listen through that and not flinch?" questioned someone.

Clint leaned over to the right, where Natasha and Inessa were seated beside him. "He heard worse," he said, and the sisters looked at him in exasperation.

Natasha then flips over and lands hard on the Weasley Thug, breaking the chair. Tall Thug then grabs her, and Natasha bends his arm and hits him with the chair leg.

She does a front dropkick on Tall Thug and then pushes herself off the ground. She rushes up to him, wraps her legs around his neck, and knocks him out cold.

The girls in the room stared in awe at Natasha on the screen, while the men all looked terrified.

Natasha walks over to the chain hanging from the ceiling as Luchkov stands. As he gets closer, she hits him, wraps one leg in it, and throws him into the pit he was threatening her with earlier. She leaves him upside down and picks up the cell and her heels.

"Queen Shit!" Ginny yelled still in awe.

"Wicked!"

"How'd you learn to do that?"

Everyone, especially the women, looked at Natasha with admiration, while the others looked at her with fear.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Where's Barton now? And what about Inessa is she alright?

COULSON [over the cell]: We don't know and Inessa's alright, she's getting checked right now.

NATASHA [into the cell]: But he's alive...

Coulson is then shown looking at a video of Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Red Widow in Budapest on a screen.

COULSON [over the cell]: We think so. We'll brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.

NATASHA [into the cell]: Coulson, you know Stark trusts me as far as he can throw me.

"That's not true," Stark retorted, offended by the remark. Natasha raised her brows, refusing to believe him.

"All right, it was true, emphasizing the was here, and you did spy on me for Pirate man over there," he said, pointing to Fury.

COULSON [over the cell]: No, I've got Stark. You get the big guy.

Natasha comes to a halt and looks back.

NATASHA: Bozhe Moi.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[INDIAN SLUM -​ NIGHT]

A little girl runs through the crowd, trying to force her way into a shack.

ATTENDING WOMAN [in hindi]: What are you doing here? Get out! You shouldn't be here!

Bruce can be seen in the background.

LITTLE GIRL [in hindi]: I have to see the Doctor, it's my father...

"Please help her," Molly and Lily said, looking at the screen with pity and tears welling up in their eyes.

Bruce scowled and smirked at the screen, while Natasha smirked.

BRUCE [in hindi]: Slow down, What's wrong?

LITTLE GIRL [in hindi]: My father...

Bruce looks behind him and notices the little girl staring at the few people who are lying down, looking very sick.

BRUCE [in hindi]: Like them?

The Little Girl nods and holds up a wad of cash.

LITTLE GIRL [in hindi]: Please.

[SLUMS - NIGHT]

Bruce and the Little Girl hurried to the outskirts of town. The Little Girl is ahead. When Bruce sees a local government vehicle, he turns around, blocking any view of him.

[LITTLE GIRL'S SHACK - NIGHT]

Bruce follows the Little Girl Inside. As he walks in, the Little Girl flees through the window. He was left to realize he'd been set up.

BRUCE: Should have gotten paid upfront Banner.

Except for a few, everyone in the Great Hall laughed at his statement.

Natasha appears from behind the curtains. Bruce turns around.

"It's Natashalie!" Tony exclaimed as Natasha glared at him.

NATASHA: You know, for someone who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle.

BRUCE: Avoiding stress isn't the secret.

NATASHA: Then, what is it? Yoga?

BRUCE: You brought me to the edge of the city, Smart. I uh - assume the whole place is surrounded?

NATASHA: Just you and me.

BRUCE: And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?

NATASHA: I did. Matter of fact me and my sister started younger.

Tony questioned of the two assassins, "How old were you two?"

Natasha and Inessa both tensed at the question because they didn't want to remember those days.

"That's unimportant," Natasha said, her tone cool and final.

BRUCE: Who are you?

NATASHA: Natasha Romanoff.

BRUCE: Are you here to kill me, Ms. Romanoff? Cause that's not gonna work out for everyone.

"Why do you think she'd kill you?" Padma asked.

"She wouldn't have been the first to try," Bruce muttered under his breath.

NATASHA: No. No Of course not. I'm here on behalf of Shield.

BRUCE: SHIELD. How'd they find me?

NATASHA: We never lost you, Doctor. We've kept our distance, even helped keep some other interested parties of your scent.

BRUCE: Why?

NATASHA: Nick Fury seems to trust you. But now we need you to come in.

Bruce muttered to himself, "He definitely didn't trust me."

BRUCE: What if I say no?

NATASHA: I'll persuade you.

BRUCE: And what if the - Other guy says no?

NATASHA: You've been more than a year without an incident. I don't think you wanna break that streak.

BRUCE: I don't always get what I want.

NATASHA: Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.

BRUCE: Oh those I actively try to avoid.

"How did we not know this?" Amelia wondered, frustrated.

"No offense, but the British wizarding world is pretty much out of date with what's going on in the modern world," Inessa responded, as the witches and wizards looked offended.

Thor nodded in agreement, saying, "It is true, my father said so himself, that the British wizarding world has their heads up their asses and thinks they are superior when they are not."

The witches and wizards were all offended by this, especially the purebloods.

NATASHA: This -

Natasha shows Bruce a photo of the Tesseract.

NATASHA: is the Tesseract. It has the potential energy to wipe off the planet. [Bruce takes a closer look.]

BRUCE: What does Fury want me to do? Swallow it?

Tony asked Bruce, "Can you actually do that?"

"I'm not sure," Bruce shrugged. "I think the other guy would just spit it out, and no, Tony, I don't want to find out."

"That would be anticlimactic," Tony said, still thinking.

NATASHA: Well, he wants you to find it. It's been taken. It emits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace. There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do. If there was, that's where I'd be.

BRUCE: So Fury isn't after the monster?

The people in the Hall were curious about what he meant by Monster. But then they remembered the videos they had watched prior to the movie.

NATASHA: Not that he's told me.

BRUCE: And he tells you everything?

"No he doesn't," said Steve.

NATASHA: Talk to Fury, he needs you on this.

BRUCE: He needs me in a cage.

NATASHA: No one's gonna put you in a -

BRUCE: STOP LYING TO ME!

The occupant of the Great Hall is taken aback by the sudden tone of his voice and action.

"There's no need to shout, Brucey," Inessa said, looking at Bruce, who was looking sheepish.

Bruce yells as he slams his hands on the table. Natasha gets to her feet, quickly grabs her gun from under the table, and points it at him. He then takes a step back, smiling.

BRUCE: I'm sorry, that was mean. I just wanted to see what you'd do.

Natasha stares at him.

BRUCE: Why don't we do this the easy way, where you don't use that, and the other guy doesn't make a mess? Okay? Natasha -

Natasha, still wary. She lowers her gun and speaks into her earpiece.

NATASHA [into her earpiece]: Stand down. We're good here.

[OUTSIDE THE LITTLE GIRL'S
SHACK - NIGHT]

The camera then shows a swarm of armed guards surrounding the shack outside lowering their weapons.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed someone.

"Wow, that's a lot of guns."

[LITTLE GIRL'S SHACK - NIGHT]

Bruce looks at Natasha.

BRUCE: Just you and me?

Natasha realizes he knows and stands silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.5M 48K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
126K 529 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!