Power Rangers Jungle Fury: Pi...

By EmilyCuevas392

Cora Finley has the spirit of a Leopard at Pai Zhuq Academy. Once the evil Dai Shi rises, Cora and her new te... More

Cora Finley (Pink Ranger)
Welcome to the Jungle Part 2
Sigh of the Tiger

Welcome to the Jungle Part 1

677 9 3
By EmilyCuevas392

Cora's POV
My name was Cora Finley. I'm at Pai Zhuq Academy with Theo, Lily, Jarrod and the new kid Casey who came to the academy last week. I'm friends with Theo, Lilly, mostly Jarrod and also Casey. The teacher of the academy is Master Mao. Anyway, I am in class with some of the students in Pai Zhuq Academy. The class is meditating. I'm sitting between Lily and Jarrod.

Lilly: "Theo, Cora, what is going on?"

Theo: "Lily, come on."

Me: "Seriously, Lily? We have been here since last night. Get used to it."

Theo: "Just try and enjoy the silence."

Lily: "I hate silence."

We hear the gong that causes us to stand up slowly and quietly.

Lily: "Hey Theo did my butt get up with me? I can't tell. I'm numb."

We bowed as Master Mao walked toward us.

Master Mao: "You are the eight finalists. I'm looking for four."

We paired up with different animal spirits. Since I have the leopard spirit, I have it under control to pass it.

Master Mao: "Begin."

I fight an opponent who has a different animal spirit than me. I used my animal spirit to beat the opponent. After the fight was over, I helped him get up.

Master Mao: "Jarrod Lily Theo Cora join us in the great hall this evening."

The gong rang again. Later, the four of us bowed to Master Mao as the three of us gathered together.

Lily: "Yes!"

All of the sudden, we see Jarrod push a new student Casey down.

Jarrod: "Oh! Is little cub gonna do something?"

Me: "This could only get a lot worse than I thought in this academy."

Suddenly, a new student Casey roars like a tiger that Jarrod flies back a little bit far from him. Jarrod was mad about it as he stood up.

Casey: "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened."

Jarrod is about to do something to Casey when Master Mao claps as Jarrod bows at him. Afterwards, me, Lily, Theo and Casey are waiting for Master Mao outside of his office.

Theo: "Why are we here? Where's Jarrod? Why is that recruit here?"

Me: "Come on, Theo. He's new to the academy but calm down."

Lily: "Why do you always have to know what's going on? You have control issues."

Master Mao came out as we stood up to bow to him.

Master Mao: "Follow me."

We follow Master Mao to a place that we have never seen before.

Lily: "This is so cool."

Me: "Master, where are we?"

Master Mao: "It's called the Forbidden Room."

Casey: "Forbidden? That doesn't sound good."

Master Mao: "Jarrod has been dismissed. In your heats, you know why. Casey, you have the heart to stand up for others. You also have the potential to be a tiger master. I've decided to choose you in Jarrod's place."

Casey is in shock to hear this.

Master Mao: "Listen closely. Over 10,000 years ago, there was a great evil named Dai Shi. He believed that animals should rule the planet and humans were to be erased. Brave warriors channeled their animal spirits and after a great battle they were able to capture the Dai Shi inside this box."

Master Mao showed us the box where Dai Shi was captured. Master Mao lifted his right arm to show the mark of the master.

Master Mao: "The Pai Zhuq, the order of the claw, was formed to train students in Kung Fu and to serve as protectors if the Dai Shi ever to escape. You four have been selected to take on that task."

Casey: "Yeah, well, the evil hasn't escaped, so all's good and look, I've just been here a week and there must be someone better."

Jarrod came in all of the sudden.

Jarrod: "I spent ten years in training! You just can't kick me out for no reason!"

Master Mao: "Agreed but I have a reason."

Jarrod attacks Master Mao but Master Mao attacks him using one hand to do the job.

Master Mao: "Now go."

Jarrod: "Yes."

Jarrod is about to leave when he turns his back to blast Master Mao with his animal spirit which is a lion that knocked him and the evil spirit inside of the box out of him put to the floor.

Lily: "No!"

The box opened to see nothing as Dai Shi came out to knock all of us back to the ground.

Dai Shi: "At last! Now my old friend I have thought about no one else for centuries but before I destroy you you will be a witness to my destruction of those dear to you."

Theo: "Who's he talking about?"

Me: "I don't know!"

Lily: "That'd be us!"

The four of us prepared to fight Dai Shi but Master Mao got in the way of us fighting Dai Shi.

Dai Shi: "Mao is defeated. You are not worth my time."

Dai Shi left us as we went to Master Mao to check on him.

Casey: "Master!"

Master Mao: "My time in this form has ended. Shed no tears. There are important things to do. The evil that is Dai Shi will return to where he was captured. You must destroy him."

Master Mao gave the envelope to Theo.

Master Mao: "Go to this address in Ocean Bluff. There you'll meet your new master."

Lily: "We don't want a new master."

Me: "We want you."

Master Mao: "Remember the first rule I told you. Don't be attached to the master but to the lesson. Now go. . ."

Casey: "Wait, I'm not your guy. I can't destroy evil. I haven't even mastered handing out towels."

Master Mao: "Listen to me all of you, you four are the world's only chance."

Suddenly, Master Mao vanished into the air.

Casey: "Master Mao."

The four of us went to the address of Jungle Karma Pizza in Ocean Bluff.

Theo: "A pizza parlor? This can't be the place."

We went inside to look for a new master.

Theo: "That must be him."

Me: "For me, no way."

We went to the elderly man who was eating pizza as we bowed to him.

Theo: "We're here. I'm Theo. This is Lily, this is Cora and this is someone who is in way over his head."

Lily: "We're from the Pai Zhuq school ready to take on evil and defeat it."

Me: "You have our total obedience. We're eager to learn everything you have to teach us, Master."

Theo: "Yes, treat us to your words of wisdom."

We bowed to him again.

Elderly Guy: "Check."

Theo: "Okay wrong guy."

Me: "Yep, I told you."

We see a woman who is eating a pizza differently.

Lily: "Probably not her either."

All of the sudden, we see a chef out of the door covered in dough and flour.

RJ: "Whoa, intense. So much for my Mount Kilimanjaro pizza experiment."

He sees the four of us.

RJ: "Whoa, New Customers. Welcome to Jungle Karma Pizza. The name's RJ."

Theo: "No No, we're not customers."

Lily: "We're looking for. . . our master."

RJ: "Aren't we all?"

Me: "Seriously?

Theo: "I say we go."

Casey: "I'm hungry."

Lily: "Me too."

Me: "Me three."

The three of us sit at a table so we can eat pizza.

Theo: "Oh great."

Later, we finished the pizza.

RJ: "Well how's the beat?"

Theo: "Yeah Yeah Yeah. It was amazing."

RJ: "Ah."

Theo: "But that's not why we came here."

RJ: "Right, you're looking for your master. If you're supposed to meet him here, then I suggest you wait. You can work here until he shows up."

Theo: "Work here? No No, we don't work for anyone. Right, guys?"

RJ: "Okay."

Me: "Well, come on. We can definitely work here."

Lily: "Look at Theo, we're in the real world now. There are things to have. We need money to do that. I am not gonna spend another day in these pajamas."

Theo: "Okay, fine. I'll be a manager of something reasonable but only until our master arrives. Not a day more."

All of the sudden, we hear screaming outside.

Me: "What was that?"

Lily: "Come on, we need to check it out."

Lily, Theo and I were about to go outside but stopped by Casey.

Casey: "Uh, yeah. Well, maybe I should just stay here until I get my bearings."

Theo: "Hey, if you're gonna be part of this team, now's the time."

Theo grabbed Casey by the shoulder as we went outside to the location to see an army attacking the people in the city.

Casey: "What are those things?"

Lily: "My guess, friends of Dai Shi."

Me: "Yeah, it sounds really bad."

Theo: "Let's do it."

We are ready to fight his friends of Dai Shi, which is the Ranshi. The four of us are fighting the army of Ranshi attacking the people in the city. They're tougher than I thought it's going to be.

Mantor: "Time for my true form."

Mantor turned into his true form. He looks like a grasshopper monster. We are still fighting the Ranshi as Mantor attacks Casey and Theo. Both Lily and I were done with Ranshi as we went to Mantor about to destroy Casey and Theo.

Lily: "Hey!"

Me: "Stop right there!"

Lily and I tried to fight Mantor but failed to do so as we were on the ground.

Mantor: "And now to finish you little pests!"

Mantor tried to finish us off but RJ came in. All of us are confused about why he is here.

RJ: "Whoa... Dude... Step back. I think it's time for your first lesson — you can't judge a book by its cover."

RJ pulled his sleeve out to have a mark of the master. All of us are in shock to see that. RJ fights the army of Ranshi on his own. After he's done with the army of Ranshi, he fights Mantor. Mantor went back to his normal monster form.

Mantor: "I'll get you!"

Mantor gets away as RJ turns around to see us. All 4 of us are standing up slowly.

Me: "What just happened?"

Casey: "You're him. You're our master."

We bow at RJ.

RJ: "Oh, Um. . . just call me R.J. Now, my students. . .the real journey begins."

All of us went back to Jungle Karma Pizza.

Casey: "Oh, yeah."

Lily: "That was great."

Out of nowhere, we hear a voice in the restaurant as we see an adult girl wearing glasses.

Fran: "Where was everyone? The door was opened and people were waiting, and so I ended up taking orders and making pizzas and I took money and I put it in the register and I cleaned and I turned off the. . ."

RJ: "Oh, remember to breathe, Fran. Fran, this is Theo, Lily, Casey and Cora."

All four of us say Hi to Fran.

RJ: "Fran is our best customer. She's here every day."

Fran: "Oh, it's not like I have nothing else to do. I do. It's just I love pizza, all the toppings and the smell and the taste. I like spaghetti, as well, the sauce, the meatballs —"

RJ: "Uh breathe, Fran. we'll see you tomorrow."

Fran: "Yeah, bye."

Fran left Jungle Karma Pizza.

RJ: "Bye. Follow me."

All of us followed RJ somewhere in the back to the restaurant as we saw a place that is RJ's loft.

Theo: "Look at the size of this place!"

Casey: "Wow! This place is great!"

Lily: "Check this out!"

Me: "This is so cool!"

Lily turns on the radio as we do different things in the loft.

Theo: "It's nice but it needs a cleaning."

RJ: "Hey, thanks for volunteering, Theo."

Theo: "Hey, I didn't —"

RJ: "Mi casa es su casa. This is where you'll be living, training, playing, and working. Everything is yours...Except that chair...My chair. It's mine. It's off-limits. Got it?"

Lily, Casey, Theo and Me: "Got it."

RJ: "Okay. Next order of business is to get you out of those pajamas."

RJ gave one uniform for each of us.

Casey: "Hey! New training gear. Get to love that."

Mine is pink, Theo is blue, Lily is yellow and Casey is red.

Lily: "Look at all those TVs. I haven't watched TV in years!"

Me: "So do I."

RJ: "TVs? No, these are much much more. It's a state of the art, city wide monitoring system plus 1,253 cable channels. Pretty sweet, huh?"

Then we see the Ranshi again on the TV attacking the people in the city.

Theo: "Looks like our friends are up to no good again. Let's get 'em."

We were about to go to the city but we stopped at the stairs to look at RJ.

Theo: "Come on, RJ."

RJ: "Uh, no, no. I have a pizza store to run. Fighting evil is your job, but I did notice you were a little overpowered last time, so I got a gift for you to even out the odds."

RJ opened a drawer to see 4 "sunglasses" also known as morphers that make us confused.

Lily: "Sunglasses?"

RJ: "Well, they're not just sunglasses. They're solar morphers. You ever hear of the power rangers?"

Casey: "Yeah, who hasn't?"

RJ: "Well, guess what?"

Me: "What is it?"

RJ: "You...be...them."

Theo: "No way! Ever since I was a little kid, I always wanted to be a. . ."

We look at Theo.

Theo: "That's what it takes."

RJ: "The Power Rangers aren't part of the order of the claw but I figured we needed everything we could get to fight the Dai Shi so I knew this guy who knew this other guy who had an uncle who had a connection. Anyway, he tapped into the morphing grid and voila."

RJ takes out the blue solar morpher to see it. Theo took it.

RJ: "You're morphers. Once you activate them, all the knowledge that comes with them will be instantaneously entered into your cellular makeup."

RJ is giving the rest of us the solar morphers for each color. Casey is red, Mine is Pink and Lily is Yellow.

RJ: "Pretty gnarly, huh? Now go out there and beat down evil. And now you look good doing it."

All of us nodded at him as we ran to the location in the city. We see the army of Ranshi again and Camille.

Camille: "Look human."

Theo: "I don't know about you too but I think it's time to show them what we got."

Theo, Lily and I take out solar morphers to our eyes as we ready to morph.

All of us: "Ready! Jungle Fury, Spirit Unleashed!"

The three of us morphed.

Lily: "With the speed of a cheetah, Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger!"

Theo: "With the stealth of a jaguar, Jungle Fury Blue Ranger!"

Me: "With the sneakiness of a leopard, Jungle Fury Pink Ranger!"

Camille: "Attack!"

Camille orders the Ranshi to attack us as the three of us run to it. I kicked one of the Ranshi as I continued to fight them. I kicked another one and punched another. I combined my two hands to make the surge of powers.

Me: "Call the Beast Inside, Unleash the Leopard!"

I unleashed the spirit of the leopard as the rest of the army went vanish. Casey struggles to fight the army of Ranshi as he sees Mantor is about to destroy Fran.

To be continued. . .

Next Chapter: Welcome to the Jungle Part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 71 5
With Spider-Man's identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Pa...
20.5K 216 36
Hailey Anderson moved to Angel Grove because her parents wanted to move and start fresh. she begins to work at the youth center where she meets the r...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...