[✓] serendipity, yang jungwon

Af theeffingunicorn

"I'll never regret falling for you, Yuri." Jungwon's smile is crafted so carefully, Yuri wants to carry it in... Mere

SERENDIPITY!
[001] ━━ some kid named jungwon
[002] ━━ And she was like, 'No. We're making shampoo'
[003] ━━ dont make me bark
[004] ━━ theres a reason my dog is named after him
[005] ━━ hope u die btw xx
[006] ━━ DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE.
[007] ━━ The girls are fighting
[008] ━━ I would've smacked his head with those cymbals
[009] ━━ pacing around my room rn
[010] ━━ poor wittle jungwon peeing his pants :(
[011] ━━ I WAS SEVEN
[012] ━━ yuri meets enhypen
[013] ━━ groans cries wails pukes farts poops
[014] ━━ even a freaking frog appeared!
[015] ━━ i was like THATS MY BOY!!!
[016] ━━ KITTY IS JUNGWON
[017] ━━ yuri goes ice skating with sunghoon
[018] ━━ because i miss your face
[019] ━━ yuri's sleepover with jungwon
[020] ━━ yuri feels broken
INTERLUDE: dear sunghoon/love, yuri
[021] ━━ Hanuel scares me sometimes
[022] ━━ yuri and jungwon repair their friendship (?)
[023] ━━ Hmm....Why Didn't I Hear About This?
[024] ━━ We'll be like Bonnie and Clyde but the legal way
[025] ━━ yuri and her guarded heart
[026] ━━ you can hold my hand if you get scared
[028] ━━ yuri's ready to confess her feelings!
[029] ━━ #Girlbossit
[030] ━━ yuri and her mommy issues
[031] ━━ stop using humor as a coping mechanism
[032] ━━ jungwon realizes his feelings for yuri
[033] ━━ yuri feels broken (again)
[034] ━━ I LOVE YOU! ONLY YOU!
[035] ━━ you're the only girl i want to make blush
[036] ━━ yuri and jungwon go to the arcade
[037] ━━ #maeumi4life
[038] ━━ yuri files
epilouge ━━ new years eve
author's note

[027] ━━ yuri goes to the movies with jungwon

1.3K 47 160
Af theeffingunicorn

real life, instagram

IT was a warm night as Yuri stands outside the movie theatre with Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun. They were waiting on Jungwon who told Yuri he was going to be late because of something ENHYPEN related. Yuri didn't mind. But her heart certainly did. Seo-Jun's and Ji-Woo's words kept circling her brain. Yuri was now wondering why she was the one trying to repair their friendship. Did Yuri ever really mean anything to Jungwon?

      Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun are shoving each other on the sidewalk and if Yuri wasn't too distracted by the thought of Jungwon, she could pull them apart and tell them to act their age. Jungwon was definitely taking his sweet time to arrive, but Yuri was fine with that. It gave her more time to reflect on. . . Whatever they were. When Jungwon walked into the cafe, Yuri was expecting him to fight for her, but, apparently they were expecting two different things. Yuri doesn't know whether she should feel disappointed with herself, or Jungwon.

      Finally, she sees Jungwon and it's like she in the cafe once more, her fate depending on what's said during these moments and what actions they each portray. Doubt swims in her stomach, trying to find a place to anchor itself to. Their eyes meet and Jungwon's smile grows wider, he waves his hand through the air and warmth sweeps Yuri off her feet. She feels like she's floating, unable to anchor herself to the ground, unable to tell her heart to stop beating out of control.

      "Yuri!" Jungwon sounds breathless.

      "Hi Jungwon," Yuri says, glancing over at Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun who have stopepd shoving each other and are instead staring at Yuri and Seo-Jun with a knowing look on their faces. Yuri desperately looks at them for help, not knowing where to steer her conversation with Jungwon.

      "Jungwon! It's nice to finally meet you," Seo-Jun steps in to help Yuri, "finally, another boy I can interact with! Hanging out with Yuri and Ji-Woo twenty-four seven is making me lose my masculinity. I think you joined us at the perfect timing," Seo-Jun wraps his arm around Jungwon's shoulders and leads him into the movie theatre, Yuri and Ji-Woo trailing behind.

      "So," Ji-Woo looks at Yuri pointedly, "are you ever going to admit you love him?"

      Yuri blushes and whacks Ji-Woo, hissing, "he could hear you!"

      Ji-Woo rolls her eyes, "it'll be a good thing if he hears me. This cat and mouse game you're both playing is getting tiring. I think it's obvious he's using Do-Yun to make you jealous," Ji-Woo falters and frowns, "he doesn't know about what happened between you and Do-Yun, does he?"

      Yuri shakes her head, "no, and I don't know if I want to tell him."

      "I think you should," Ji-Woo tells Yuri seriously, "then you decide if you want to be in his life forever."

      Yuri scoffs, "forever? You're getting ahead of yourself, Ji."

      "I've never been wrong, Yuri. Never."

      "Anyway, why would he need to use someone to make me jealous? Can't he outright admit his feelings to me?"

      "I can tell you why he's not doing that, Yuri," Ji-Woo responds with a haughty smirk.

      Yuri raises an eyebrow, encouraging Ji-Woo to state her reasons.

      "Firstly, he's an aquarius, and lastly, he's a male," Ji-Woo states proudly.

      Yuri giggles. Ji-Woo wasn't wrong there.

      "What movie do we wanna watch?" Seo-Jun asks, drawing attention to him and Jungwon. Yuri looks over at the two boys and Jungwon beckons her over to his side. Without thinking, Yuri's placing herself beside Jungwon, shoulders brushing and her stomach tingling with excitement. Jungwon's hand was so close — all she needed to do was reach out and take it, hold it gently in her own hand and pretend it's just them in this awful world. Just her, and her light; Jungwon.

      Yuri hums as she scans the movie selection in front of them. Her pinky loops around Jungwon's and she ignores his stare, hoping her blush wasn't too obvious below the dimmed lights. "That one," Yuri points to a romcom. She hasn't seen one in ages. "I'm in the mood to cry over a happy ending tonight," Yuri solidifies her answer.

      Without missing a beat, Jungwon agrees with Yuri. "Me too. The boys don't usually want to watch romcoms," Jungwon was obviously referring to ENHYPEN. Yuri remembers to Sunghoon continously putting up a fight whenever Yuri brought up a romantic tv series or movie to watch. Getting him to watch True Beauty was hard enough.

       Ji-Woo shrugs, "I don't mind."

      Seo-Jun slips his arm around Ji-Woo's shoulders, "alright, we're watching that movie then. Let's go buy tickets!"

      Yuri and Jungwon amble ahead of Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun, familiar and comfortable silence embracing the pair. Yuri moves her hand futher into Jungwon's, enjoying the delicacy of tonight, enjoying how her heart is beating a fine line, how her heart is sets off random tremors that flood Yuri's blood stream with longing and adrenaline — adrenaline to press her lips against Jungwon's and melt into the sweet nothings, whispers of broken promises and transient declarations.

      "Do you want popcorn? I'll buy it," Jungwon says as they wait in line, "do you like it buttered?"

      Yuri snorts, "what am I? Tasteless?"

      Jungwon nudges Yuri's shoulder with his in a teasing way, "I don't know, you could be."

      Yuri gasps, offended. She places her free hand over her heart, "how dare you! Because of that, I'm taking back all the notes I've written for you this year."

      Jungwon laughs and Yuri wants to explode. His laughter is warm and welcoming, is comfortable and secure. His laugh reminds Yuri of home. "Only if you can find them," his eyes were alight, challenging Yuri, luring her closer into his intoxicating soul, waiting to trap her in his never-ending charm.

      Yuri leans close to Jungwon, holding his heated gaze. She smirks, "you underestimate me, kitty."

      Jungwon leans in even closer, not backing down from Yuri's unspoken challenge. His eyes glance down at her lips for a fleeting moment, before maintaining their heated stare, "do I?" His voice is almost a whisper. Like usual, the air around them is tense and taunt. No one dares to enter and no one dares to pull them apart.

       Well, except for Seo-Jun who clears his throat. "It's your turn," he tells them, gesturing to the open cashier who waits uncomfortably. Jungwon and Yuri are both bright red as they rush forward to pay for their seats and popcorn. They score seats in the row two away from the back, and Yuri wins the rock-paper-scissor match to see who pays for both of the tickets. She allows Jungwon to pay for the popcorn though, that's the least she could do.

      After recieving their buttered popcorn, the two migrate to the couches as they wait for the doors to open to their theatre. Yuri doesn't hesitate to squish herself against Jungwon. She grabs some popcorn from the large paper bucket and stuffs the handful into her mouth, earning an amused laugh from Jungwon. "Tell me about your day, kitty," Yuri says, not really wanting to talk about her life right now. It's a mess — a mess she doesn't want to recount.

      "Really?" Jungwon looks uncertain, for whatever reason.

      "Really," Yuri laces her voice with sincerity, "I always love hearing about your day, Jungwon."

      It's like time stops around them. Especially for Jungwon, his eyes narrowed in on her lips.

      "Jungwon?" Yuri asks again, gently.

      Jungwon's eyes dart up to Yuri's and she can clearly see the stars in his eyes. "I love it when you say my name," he says, breathless like how he was earlier. As if he was acting without thinking, Jungwon's hand that wasn't still tangled with Yuri's, cups her face and his thumb delicately caresses her cheek. Yuri's frozen once more, her mouth parted, her heart in her throat, and her lungs unable to gain or lose oxygen.

      "Jungwon," Yuri says again, probably just as breathless as the boy, "I —" her hand takes Jungwon's from her face and she clears her throat, losing the atmosphere around them. Jungwon blinks himself awake and he smiles bashfully. "Sorry," he says, playing with the rim of the popcorn bucket.

       "No, no, don't be sorry," Yuri says. She doesn't even know why Jungwon was sorry. Was it that hard for him to speak his feelings? "I like it when you're honest with me, Jungwon."

      Jungwon looks at Yuri, clearly shocked. "Promise?"

      Yuri's heart is in her throat once more. "Promise," Yuri answers with an assertive nod.

      Ji-Woo tells them their theatre is open, so Yuri leads Jungwon into the theatre, gripping his hand and the popcorn bucket tightly. She doesn't want to lose either. Not again. They collapse into their seats, their hands finally falling apart. Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun were sitting right up the back, which Yuri doesn't bother to question even though the back is knowing to house couples making-out. Yuri's too busy focused on the warm body beside her.

      "What's your favorite cliche in romantic films?" Yuri asks Jungwon as they wait for the previews to start, "my favorite is when the man chases after the woman, like after he finds out she's going to the airport to leave, he races to the airport to confess his love for her."

      Jungwon smiles, "I'll keep that in mind," he falls silent, thinking. "I think, mine would be rain confessions. I've always loved the rain — I love taking walks in the rain," he smiles at Yuri, "you would know because we walked in the rain that one time."

      Yuri remembers it all too well.

      "So yeah, I'm a sucker for rain confessions."

      "I'll keep that in mind," Yuri grins, repeating Jungwon's earlier words.

      Jungwon grins back, his eyes held too many emotions for Yuri to figure out. All she knows is that she loves being here with Jungwon, forgetting about her reality, about his reality, about their reality. It's just Choi Yuri, a seventeen-year-old hopeless romantic, and Yang Jungwon, a seventeen-year-old who loves rain confessions. The previews begin, and then the lights dim and the screen expands.

      Somehow, Yuri finds Jungwon's hand again.

     Watching the romcom play out in front of them, Yuri can't help but feel what the lead female is feeling. She can understand the longing for her love interest, the pain the female goes through just to end up with the one she loves in the ending. Yuri can feel the pain as the lead loses her one true love over and over again. Yuri's chest tightens and she glances over at Jungwon who is very immersed in the movie, his eyes watching intently. He looks like a cat.

      There was something about that romcom. Something that tugged at Yuri's heart. It felt all so real to Yuri. To a seventeen-year-old girl.

      "I love him," cries the female lead on screen, "I love him more than I've ever loved anyone else, and it's tearing me apart." Her sobs her loud and heartbreaking. Yuri remembers when she cried like that with Sunghoon comforting her. It definitely wasn't one of her best moments. "Why can't I have him?" The female cries, "why can't I just have him? Why is it so hard to have the one I love?"

      Yuri doesn't realize she's crying until Jungwon squeezes her hand and leans over, "are you okay?" He whispers.

      Yuri sniffs and wipes her tears away, feeling foolish — why was she crying? There was nothing to cry over! "Yeah," she forces herself to sound put together, "I'm okay, don't worry about me." Jungwon looks hesitant but he pulls away — and then he's back, holding out a tissue. God, why did Yuri get butterflies just by that? Are her expectations that low now?

      Jungwon's not paying attention to the movie anymore. He's only focused on Yuri.

     "Jungwon," Yuri whispers, "pay attention to the movie, not me."

      "I don't care about the movie," Jungwon whispers harshly, "I care about you."

      Yuri's eyes widen.

      "Can I kiss you again?"

      Yuri's startled. "Jungwon — I —"

      Jungwon inches away from Yuri, looking startled himself. "No — sorry — I — I'm not thinking straight and it was a stupid —"

      Yuri's hands are on Jungwon's face and she's pulling him against her, their lips connecting. Jungwon's surprised and he probably feels uncomfortable — after all, Yuri practically pulled him out of his seat just to kiss him. In the midst of it all, their popcorn bucket was knocked onto the ground. Neither cared, all that mattered was Jungwon's lips on Yuri's. She gently guides him back to his seat, but keeps their lips connected. She was soaking up every moment of it, even if whatever they had wasn't going to last. (Yuri was just thankful the theatre wasn't full).

      Yuri's pretty sure it wasn't the best kiss since Yuri had just been crying moments before, but Jungwon was the one who asked. (It's getting harder for Yuri to say no to Jungwon).

      Yuri pulls away to catch her breath. Her forehead leans again Jungwon's and her chest heaves, trying to catch up on missed air flow. Yuri still hasn't opened her eyes because then she'll be faced with reality — the reality that this kiss would mean nothing the moment they walk out of this theatre. Yuri has this urge to confess to Jungwon, but she pushes away that urge. Not now. It's not the time.

      Jungwon kisses Yuri again. But just as she feels his lips against her's, they're gone.

      This time, Yuri opens her eyes and stares into Jungwon's. He's bashful again. "Better than the first time?"

      Yuri stifles her laugh and puts space between them. "There goes our popcorn," she feels upset by this. Her only source of food was gone.

      Jungwon shrugs, "that's a shame." He doesn't seem too fazed by it and Yuri rolls her eyes playfully. Jungwon was hard to figure out, but Yuri supposes that's the fun in developing a relationship with him. She gets to figure out what makes Jungwon. . . Jungwon.

      His fingers card through Yuri's hair, trails down the side of her face, and takes her hand into his. Butterflies explode in her stomach again.

      Yuri's never going to get over the Yang Jungwon Effect.

○●●●●●

●○●●●●

●●○●●●

●●●○●●

●●●●○●

●●●●●○

liked by kittywonie and 8 others!

kittyyuri kitty files (=^‥^=)
tagged, kittywonie

VIEW 18 COMMENTS!

kittywonie when did you take the third photo??
kittyyuri kittywonie idk
  ↳kittywonie kittyyuri Thanks! So Helpful!

kittywonie \( ˙▿˙ )/\( ˙▿˙ )/
kittywonie kittywonie thats me n u btw
  ↳kittyyuri kittywonie ur cute

waitingforjin YOONGI CAT AGENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kittyyuri waitingforjin any cat i see: YOONGI! JUNGWON!
  ↳waitingforjin kittyyuri UR SO RIGHT

swagojun Wheres the photos of me
kittyyuri swagojun no ur ugly and gross
  ↳swagojun kittyyuri Wtf.........................

hayoonsprivate You and Jungwon are so cute (´。• ᵕ •。')
kittyyuri hayoonsprivate cuter than Deez Nuts!
  ↳hayoonsprivate kittyyuri Fuck off

sexyseoyun My Parents Tee Bee Ayche
kittyyuri sexyseoyun we're the same age.....
  ↳sexyseoyun kittyyuri A Girl Can Dream.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

202K 16.4K 31
" 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 " a journey of two teenagers at the hospital, falling in love without both realising and wanting to admit it, until all the w...
104K 9.3K 21
Kim Ah Reum, a girl with heart disease falls in love with a guy she meets in the hospital. Yang Jungwon, a sweet and caring person. But she doesn't w...
32.7K 2.2K 36
❝ I never said I'd fall for you ❞ ❝ But you did, in mud if I may add ❞ ↳ when ahn y/n wishes to stop her strange nightmares at 11:11, yang jungwon fr...
380K 13.5K 94
❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' It was a miracle. Y/n met people she tho...