Echo (Undertale) (Deltarune)

By DoctorBlu5

After defeating an enemy, Kris has swapped universes with someone, but who? All characters are owed by Toby F... More

Welcome to my story
Swapped | Chapter 1
To Snowdin! | Chapter 2
To the Lab! | Chapter 3
Progress! | Chapter 4
Battle of the gods | Chapter 5
The Machine | Chapter 6
PLEASE! | Chapter 7
GENOCIDE! | Chapter 8
Somewhere familiar | Chapter 9
Contact! | Chapter 10
The SOULs are free | Chapter 11
Another universe | Chapter 12
Nightmare | Chapter 13
It's done | Chapter 14
Home | Chapter 16
New life | Chapter 17
The surface | Chapter 18
First lesson | Chapter 19
Christmas Eve | Chapter 20
Christmas Day | Chapter 21

Rescue | Chapter 15

50 1 0
By DoctorBlu5

Susie's POV:

Susie 2 wakes up, she looks at the time and it was the same time she usually wakes up, she gets out of bed and goes down stairs. She had forgotten where she was for a second so when she saw Susie come down she was surprised until she remember where she was.

Susie got her breakfast and Kris came down the stairs moment later to get their breakfast, Ralsei had been awake for quiet a while so he has already had his breakfast. They were all now awake, but Kris and Susie had to go to school.

Ralsei: Why are you guys leaving so soon?

Susie: We've got school, remember?

Ralsei: Oh, yeah...

Susie: Dude, we'll be back in no time, ok? and you've got Susie 2 to keep you company.

Ralsei: Wait, don't they need to go to school?

Susie 2: Nope, i'm older than y'all, so i've already done my fair share of school, and I aint going back.

Ralsei: Oh...

Susie: What do you even do when we're gone anyway?

Ralsei: Wait for you to come back...

Susie: That's sad, you're sad, can't you get a hobby?

Susie 2: Hey lay off him, imagine if you were him, having no one for years, then two random people show up, then they leave as they have school, you would be sad with no one to hang around with. And i'm sure he has plenty of hobbies, cooking, gardening, reading books, sure they may sound boring to you, but to him that's what he enjoys, so let him enjoy what he wants, m'kay?

Susie:...

Susie 2: What I thought, think before you speak.

Susie: Is this what hanging around with him has done to you?

Susie 2: Yes, and i've enjoyed everyone second of it. Now off you pop, don't want to be late for school now do you?

Susie: I hate you.

Susie 2: I know, I hate myself as well, but that's why I please so many people, because I change.

Ralsei: I'll see you guys off!

All of them walk to entrance and Ralsei says goodbye.

Susie: She's a real-

Ralsei: Susie, it's fine, I know it may have hurt you to hear that, but it's fine, just try not to think about it, you gotta focus on your work, it's important!

Susie: Yeah yeah, whatever, i'll leave you two.

Susie goes into the entrance and goes back up to the light world and waits for Kris. Kris just gives him a hug, Ralsei didn't expect it but welcomed it anyways. Kris then put their hands on Ralsei shoulders and looked at Ralsei in the eyes.

Kris:... Ralsei?

Ralsei: Yes?

Kris: You're doing a great job and you're a great friend.

Kris then walked into the entrance backwards while giving Ralsei a smile, those words meant so much to him, especially from Kris, and those words couldn't leave his head for the rest of the day.

Ralsei walked back into the castle and he seemed a bit quiet.

Susie 2: You ok?

Ralsei: Y-yeah, just something Kris said.

Susie 2: Of course it was, wholesome?

Ralsei: Yes...

Susie 2: That's good then.

Ralsei: You didn't... have to say that stuff to Susie.

Susie 2: Somebody needs to tell her, not to be rude, and it's better if it comes from me, seeing as i'm her, and i've learnt it the hard way. Threats don't make friends, they make enemies, so that's why i'm nice, because i'm tired of pushing everyone away. What's the point in being scary, when you're too good at it.

Ralsei: You really feel that way?

Susie 2: Wouldn't be saying it if I don't.

Ralsei: I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I don't know what to say...

Susie 2: It's fine, it's just a horrible feeling that's all.

Ralsei: Well what you like to do?

Susie 2: Up to you, I don't mind what we do.

Ralsei: Really!?

Susie 2: Yeah.

Ralsei: Can we, bake together? I know it's not our Susie but if I can get at least one Susie to bake with me then it would mean the world.

Susie 2: Sure.

Ralsei: Really!?

Susie 2: Yeah.

Ralsei: Thank you!

Susie 2 gets up and they both go to the kitchen, Ralsei was full of happiness and Susie 2 felt, a tiny bit happy, but it was only because she saw Ralsei super happy, not because of anything else. They baked Ralsei's own cake together, sure some flour got on both of them, but they both seemed to be enjoying it.

The time flew past, and school had already finished by the time they were done. Susie 2 had just sat down on the sofa when Kris and Susie got back. Ralsei came out of the kitchen and surprisingly each game them a hug, Kris just accepted it while Susie just stood there uncomfortable.

Ralsei: Hasn't the time gone so quick! what have you guys been learning about?

Susie: Trust me, even you would find it boring.

Ralsei: It can't be that bad, can it?

Susie: We had to do research for our projects.

Ralsei: What's it about?

Susie: Online security, not to fall for scams, and not trust random people on the internet.

Ralsei: Sounds fun! did you do your part?

Susie: No, Kris mainly did the work, I was just harassed by Berdly to look at his Dokémon, I gave him so many warnings to back off but he didn't listen, so I put him in the garbage can.

Ralsei: Susie!

Susie: What!? he was asking for it! but enough about us, what have you been doing? with smart Susie over there?

Ralsei: We've baked a cake together! do you want some?

Susie: Heck yeah I do!

Ralsei: Great! we've just finished it!

Susie 2: I'll let y'all enjoy it.

Ralsei: You're not going to have any?

Susie 2: Nah, i'm good.

Ralsei: Really?

Susie 2: I'm fine Ralsei, let them eat it, always got my own Ralsei to make me cake so I wouldn't worry.

Ralsei: Well if you say so.

Susie 2 then heard a noise from the courtyard, a noise they haven't heard for a long time. She springs up and runs out to the courtyard, the others follow here wondering where she was going.

When they got outside, they saw the Madotas standing there, in all of it's glory. All of them walked out of it, one by one.

Susie 2: Took ya long enough!

Atlas: Hey! if it wasn't because of you being universe transported then we wouldn't be here!

Susie 2: I can't help that can I!

Atlas: Just say your goodbyes and get in, we still have to get Octavius.

Susie 2: Oh yeah, forgot about him.

Atlas: You should also explain to them what this is.

Susie 2: Oh yeah, guys, this is a time machine, my way out, that's Kris and Ralsei from my universe, a child that wants to kill everyone and thing it sees and their best friend.

Ralsei 2: Thanks for looking after our Susie for us, she wasn't any trouble was she?

Ralsei: Far from it!

Ralsei 2: Great!

Susie 2: Guess it's time to go now, thanks for having me, it was nice talking to you and hopefully I helped a tiny bit.

Susie 2 hugged them each one by one goodbye, and waved goodbye to them while getting into the Madotas and it phases out, hopefully to be seen again. Now they have to pick up Octavius.

Paradise universe:

They finish their lunch and continue training in the courtyard.

Octavius: I'd say you guys are ready to be in a real battle with all of this practising you've been doing!

Ralsei: I could spawn one in!

Octavius: Sure!

Ralsei spawns an enemy in and each of them try each of their attacks on it, Octavius was interested on what attacks they used, until he recognises an attack he hasn't seen for a long time.

Frisk: D-dad? are you ok?

Octavius:...

Ralsei: Octavius?

Octavius:.........

Susie: Oi!

Octavius:.......................

Candace: Dad?

Octavius:...................................................... where........... did you learn that?

Frisk: I don't know, I just had it.

Octavius: Where did you learn it?

Frisk: I don't know.

Octavius: Where! where did you learn it!

Frisk: You're scaring me.

Octavius: Tell me!

Frisk: Stop! I don't know! I don't know!

Octavius: *sigh* of course you don't... I....... i'm sorry...... I just.........

Octavius starts to break down onto the floor and started to cry. The other walked over to him and all of the humans gave him a hug, he opened his eyes and saw them hugging him. His vision then flashed to the nightmare he had, he just continued to cry as his vision flickered between real life and the image.

Octavius: I don't want to go...

Ralsei: Where?

Octavius:.... home....

Ralsei: To the universe you came from?

Octavius:...... No..... my planet........

Ralsei: You said it died.

Octavius: ....... No........... not the planet........... the people..........

????: Come home....

Octavius: No! leave me alone!

????: Come... home...

Octavius: NO! I'M NOT LEAVING!

????: Leave... them now.... and it won't be so bad...

Octavius: NO! I'M NOT LEAVING MY CHILDREN! OR FRIENDS! LEAVE ME ALONE! AND STOP PUTTING BAD THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD!

????: I can't leave.... i'm you... your past.... now leave.

Octavius: NO! I'M NOT GOING HOME! THIS IS MY HOME! AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BAD THOUGHT!

????: Bad thought? if i'm a bad thought..... then tell them.... maybe they can help....

Ralsei: Speak to us, we can help.

????: See?

Octavius:.................. ☟︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎👎︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ✋︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ ☟︎☜︎✌︎☹︎ ✋︎❄︎📬︎ ✌︎☹︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎📬︎....

Ralsei: What?

Octavius: ☟︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ 👎︎☜︎✌︎👎︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎☠︎☹︎✡︎ ✋︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ ☟︎☜︎✌︎☹︎ ✋︎❄︎📬︎ ✌︎☹︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎📬︎

Ralsei: We don't understand.

Kris: I do....

Susie: Well what is he saying!?

Kris: HOME IS DEAD AND ONLY I CAN HEAL IT. ALONE.

Octavius: ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ☹︎✋︎✞︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☠︎⚐︎ ⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 👎︎✋︎☜︎

Kris: EVERYONE WILL LIVE... AND NO ONE WILL DIE

Octavius: 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ 🕈︎☟︎☜︎☠︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ❄︎✋︎💣︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ✋︎ 💧︎☟︎✌︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎❄︎☼︎✋︎😐︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎💣︎ 👎︎⚐︎🕈︎☠︎ NO! I WON'T DO THAT!

Kris: BUT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT... I SHALL STRIKE THEM DOWN.

Octavius: NO! DON'T LISTEN TO IT! I WON'T DO THAT! 😐︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎

Kris: KILL EVERYONE.

Octavius: NO! NEVER! NO MORE! NOT AFTER THE INCIDENT!

Kris: ✡︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎❒︎□︎■︎♑︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ◻︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♏︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎📪︎ ⬧︎□︎ ♎︎□︎ ♓︎⧫︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

Octavius: H-huh? thank you Kris. ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♋︎❒︎⧫︎ ♌︎⍓︎ 🙵♓︎●︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎. N-NO!

The battle begins!

But something starts to phase in, and it gets everyone's attention. It was the Madotas, Atlas, Kris, Ralsei, Chara, Susie, and Frisk walked out.

Atlas: What the hell! is going on!?

Ralsei: We don't know!

Octavius: ❄︎♓︎❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♏︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎ ♋︎●︎●︎

Atlas: Octavius! why are you saying that!?

Octavius then brings them all down to 1hp at the click of his fingers, they collapse onto the floor.

Octavius: ■︎□︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♑︎♏︎⧫︎ ♓︎■︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎

Atlas: O-Octavius! this isn't you! snap out of it!

Octavius: ✋︎ ✌︎💣︎ ☞︎☼︎☜︎☜︎ NO! THIS ISN'T ME! I! WILL! NOT! HARM! ANYONE!

The battle ends, all of their HP goes back up and Octavius collapses on the floor. Only Atlas walked over to him, as the others didn't trust him anymore.

Atlas: I know it's hard, but you have to fight back.

Octavius: I HAVE BEEN FOR 12 BILLION YEARS! EVERY DREAM! EVERY NIGHTMARE! I HAVE FOUGHT! AND HAVE WON! BUT ONE DAY I WILL LOSE! AND TODAY IS THAT DAY!

Atlas: Not if we stick together.

Octavius: No...... I need to go home.......... alone.......

Octavius begins to flicker and disappears.

Susie 2: The hell is going on!?

Atlas: We have to go! now! everyone into the Madotas! we have no time to argue or talk! we need to leave!

Atlas runs into the Madotas but the others don't follow, he comes back out, with a confused look on his face.

Atlas: Why aren't you guys coming?

Susie 2: Not after that.

Atlas: You can't be serious, can you? think how many times he's helped us, saved us, inspired us, and the lives he's saved. He made bodies for the lost SOULs, helped remove the evil entity from Frisk and Kris. HE HAS HELPED SO MANY PEOPLE, AND YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE HIM!? THAT WASN'T HIM! SOMEONE IS TAKING HIM BACK! TO HELL! AND IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO HELP! SO THEN BE IT!. He just wants a family...

Everyone went quiet, with them all thinking about how Octavius helped them, and now it was their turn. Atlas walked back into the Madotas, and one by one, they walked into the Madotas, ready to save Octavius.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 87 21
This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. After defeating the queen, Kris opened a n...
32.4K 392 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
2.7K 67 23
After solving a small issue, a bigger issue had popped up. But luckily for Kris, this one would reveal who they really wanted to be. All characters...
70.5K 2K 48
All characters and plot belongs to Toby Fox and Temmie. Frisk has tried to reset many times to save everyone but could never get the best ending for...