ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰-|𝔱𝔦...

By Charli-Grace

when two were destined, the world started to crumble. and when the world crumbled, so did we. We were perfect... More

in the life of-
just another day-
her life-
the night we met-
my pathetic little life-
after the party-
what i do everyday-
at the club-
the call back-
a night to remember-
every moment-
a song for me-
performing-
oh how the tables turn-
not anymore-
you've always been good enough-
a pluck of courage-
our lives now-
welcome to mia's-
the life we could've had-

both in pain-

18 1 1
By Charli-Grace

Mia's pov
____________________________________

I couldn't erase the feeling of guilt. It was like carrying the world's weight on my shoulders. I couldn't even imagine how timmy had felt after what I said.

But I had to work. And If I didn't work, I wasn't paid. But it was the end of the night and I had just turned the power off.

Me:" See you tomorrow."

Keith:" Mia? Are you coming?"

Me:" what are you talking about?"

Keith:" the photoshoot?"

Me:" I thought that was next Thursday?"

Keith:" no, it's tonight. Is that okay.....?"

*a couple hours later*

I was late. I was supposed to be at timmy's play in a couple minutes. But I had to do this stupid photoshoot.

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

As the red light reflects onto my skin, I'm ready. I'm dressed, in character and ready to go. Everyone had taken their seats and I was gaining my confidence.

As I nodded to the technician, the lights were luminous. Unsure as to how this might go,The show must go on, and so I let it.

I walked out on to the stage, and here I was. Living MY dream.

Mia's pov
____________________________________

The band was all dressed in bright colours, with their instruments in hand. And the photographer was rambling on about things I chose to take no notice of.

Photographer:" oh yeah. That's lovely. LOVELY. Beautiful, beautiful....okay keyboard."

His camera was now facing me with rather minor comments added in when he felt like it.

Photographer:" okay, look up. Yep, that's good...okay, cut the music! Okay, can you bit your lip for me?"

Me:" what?!"

Photographer:" look, the quicker we do this, the quicker it's over. Now bite your lip!"

So I did.

Photographer:" come on?! Like you're concentrating."

This was getting out of hand. I began to grow impatient.

Photographer:" great, beautiful! Now move your glasses down a little bit. A bit more. Keep your head down, but look up at me. Look a little bit moody."

I didn't have to pretend to do that.

Photographer:" yeah. That's great. Great! Okay....turn the keyboard on. Play something! Play something! Anything! You're a pianist aren't yah?"

I let my hands flow across the notes. Playing the first thing that came to mind. The song I played when me and Timothée first met.

Photographer:" great. That's beautiful. Lovely."

I stopped for a moment.

Photographer:" no! Don't stop! Just keep playing."

Timothée's pov
____________________________________

This night was supposed to be the best night of my life. The one night I was able to do something that might improve my career and future. As the play ended, the lights for the audience turned on and she wasn't there!

Why did I even believe she'd show? Only a few people were there to view it. And now I sit here wondering If it was even worth it? Whether it changed anything?

As I sat in my dressing room, I looked in the mirror and started to well up. The people in the audience chatted away. I could hear everything. And some things, I was just not ready to hear yet, we're spoken without a care in the world.

My heart and sole went into this play and now I had started to question it. The theatre was now empty, and I was turning off the last light and began to pack up my things.

Mia's pov
____________________________________

I sped around the corner and pulled the hand break. I started to bang on every door and window, in hope that it hadn't ended.

Me:" TIMMY!"

a door opened and I turned around to see who it was.

It was timmy.

Me:" timmy. I'm so sorry. I just got caught up at work."

She opened her car door with no one words spoken.

Me:" I'm sorry."

Timothée:" oh, you're sorry?"

I tried getting closer but all he did was push me away.

Timothée:" you're sorry?"

Me:" I'll make it up to you. Let me make it up to you, okay? I don't blame you-"

Timothée:" it's over."

Me:" what is?"

Timothée:" it's over. It's over. I'm done embarrassing myself. I'm done....Nobody showed up."

Me:" so what?"

Timothée:" and I can't pay back the theatre."

I could see his tears spill down his cheeks.

Timothée:" I'm gonna go home for a while."

Me:" I'll come see you tomorrow."

Timothée:" no I'm going home, home."

Me:" this is home!"

Timothée:" no its not. Not anymore."

As he got in his seat and slammed the door. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

As he drove away, I knelt to the floor. A tightening of my throat and a short intake of breath led me to a pain in my chest. My heart could not take this damage. A great sob escaped me, and I covered my face with shaking hands.

This went on for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102 1 49
This is a sequel to my story "Walk Me Down The Aisle" ___ It has been several months since our last conversation, and the details of that exchange ha...
1.8K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
55.5K 850 28
Why did this man have to rape me. NEVER in my life, did I play with the heart of other people. I was never the girl, who slept around. I wanted to fi...
49.5K 1.4K 25
"She's been here all along, Willy." "And so have you." You've met a man. A magic man. Strange; charming; peculiar. Though, he somehow managed to get...