Ruined

By liciwritesss

| book #1 | ~The story of Valentina Russo and Ace D'Angelo~ ... More

Important Please Read
Characters (updated)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - mission
Chapter 2 - Aftermath
Chapter 3 -οΏΌ Unexpected
Chapter 5 - Introductions
Chapter 6 - preparations
Chapter 7 - First assignment
Chapter 8 - Day out
Chapter 9 - "Did we just?"
Chapter 10 - True intentions?
Chapter 11 - Getting away
Chapter 12 - The build up
Chapter 13 - Next moves

Chapter 4 - Getting settled

4.2K 90 26
By liciwritesss

                                 Valentina's POV
                             ———————————

I am so grateful that I didn't fully decorate my apartment because I am just struggling with trying to pack up everything that I already have here, I honestly didn't even know I had so many things here already.

It was around 4 in the morning and I was just finishing packing all of my disguises and work related things in a big suitcase, This included all of my weapons, disguises, and things along that genre, my paperwork and files on the other hand I put in my bag that will be with me the entire time until I get situated in my new living environment and can find a place to hide it.

I already packed all of my more personal belongings like my clothes, shoes, jewelry and things like that.

I decided I would tell them to bring all of my furniture. I don't care if there is furniture provided I would rather just know that all of my things are safe with me, I didn't spend all of this money to get this shit for nothing.

Or maybe I will just leave all of my furniture here and continue to pay for this apartment because when the job is over I will most likely come back and live here so what is the point in moving everything if I am going to be coming back right?

I don't know what I am going to do yet but I know that I need to figure it out before they get here.

I pushed that to the back of my mind for the time being and walked into the bathroom so I can get all of my face care and shower stuff packed up. I took a shower around 2 a.m because I couldn't sleep so I decided to just get that part out of the way.

I didn't pack my makeup stuff up yet because I still had to get ready and do my makeup so there's no point in packing it if I have to take it back out, that is too much damn work when it could have been avoided.

Once I was done packing everything it was around 6 in the morning, meaning I had about 4 hours to spare so I started on my hair and makeup, I wanted to stick with more of a natural makeup look so I just did a light base with foundation, concealer, bronzer with a little bit of blush. For my eyes I just did a brownish black smokey eye that blended out into a wing, I then curled my lashes and put on some mascara and lip gloss.

For my hair I again just lightly curled it and left it down, something simple but not boring. My outfit was something more on the professional side. I wore a black skin tight shirt with black jeans with a belt and a suit jacket with some black heel boots, for the jewelry aspect I put on a gold necklace with a matching dainty bracelet.

It only took me about 30 minutes to get ready and once I was done I grabbed my purse and keys and walked out of my apartment.

I decided I wasn't going to be driving because I really wanted to walk. It was very peaceful and quiet and the sun was just coming up so the beautiful hues of the early morning sky were mixing together to make everything look so much more beautiful.

I walked down to a nearby coffee shop and surprisingly it was open, I didn't think it would be due to how early it was but I guess they have to open in order to get all of the money they can before the day ends.

I walked across the street and into the coffee shop, the little bell at the top of the door rang letting the workers know that there was someone coming in.

I walk over to the counter and there is a nice older looking woman standing behind the counter and when she sees me she gives me a small smile and asks me what I would like.

I gave her a little tight lipped smile trying not to be rude to her, I ordered an iced coffee with sweet cream.

She told me it would take a few minutes and told me if I liked I could sit down.

I gave her a nod in thanks and sat down waiting patiently for my order to be done, I was looking around the little cafè and it was actually really nice it had more of a elegant look to it, everything was a nice white with little gold decorations here and there, there was a big window and it overlooked most of the street in italy, you could see the sunrise from here and it truly mesmerizing.

I felt so free, after so long.

The older lady comes over to me and gives me my drink, I thank her and pull out a 20 dollar bill and tip her, she insists that it's too much but I just shake my head and give her a small smile kind of telling her that it was ok and to take it, and she thanks me and walks away.

I get up with my drink and walk out of the cafè and continue to walk until it's about 8:20 and it's starting to get a bit busy so I start walking back to my apartment.

And it only took me about an hour to get back and it was about to be 9:30 so I had about half an hour to do whatever I desired until they got here.

So I went up to my apartment and started looking more into the Italian mafia. I knew almost everything about them but I wanted to know EVERYTHING even the things that no one knows.

I needed to have my advantages when it came to them. I don't know if they play dirty or not so I needed to take precautions when it came to them.

I only found out a few things I didn't know but it wasn't important enough to take note of, I closed my computer and I looked at my phone checking what the time was, it was 10 on the dot.

Fuck I run over to my nightstand and grab my bandana and put it over my nose so it covers the bottom half of my face and tying it tight on the back of my head under my hair.

Just as I was checking if everything was covered I heard a knock on the door, I walked out of my room and over to the front door with my gun in the back of my pants I took it out and clicked off the safety holding it down in front of me.

I look through the peephole and see that it was the Italian mafia's second in command.

I click the safety back on and put the gun in the back of my waistband again.

I unlocked the door and opened it and Ace's second in command Felix walked right in brushing right past me along with some other guards.

"Well that was fucking rude don't you think." I said death starring Felix.

"Honestly I don't care if I was rude or not I am not here to be fucking nice I am here to get you and your shit and take you back to the compound."

"Last time I checked I was helping you out". I said walking towards him and poking his chest.

He basically ignores me and rolls his eyes telling his men to start taking my things out of the car.

Once they were done I grabbed my purse which was in my room and I made sure I had everything, once I was sure that I did I walked out of the apartment with Felix walking behind me, once we were out I closed the door and locked it.

We walk down to the garage and instead of walking to their car like they thought I would I walk over to my car and unlock it.

They all look over at me in confusion and I shrug my shoulders at them "I will follow behind you guys I will not be riding with people I don't know."

Without saying anything else I got into my car, closed the door and locked it. I connected my phone to bluetooth and started playing "Dangerous by The Neighborhood" . I wait until they leave so I can follow behind.

We started our drive and I just continued to follow them. I decided I wanted to switch up the music like not even 10 minutes into the drive because I wasn't feeling the vibe.

So I started playing "do I wanna know" by arctic monkeys.

I was pretty bored throughout the entire ride since there was nothing to do and it was a long ass drive, but after about 3 long antagonizing hours we were finally pulling into the gates of the compound, we were in the middle of fucking nowhere, But the senerie was still beautiful,

I parked my car right next to where they parked and the men instantly started taking my things inside and I am guessing where I would be staying, for now that is.

I got out of my car, grabbing my purse and making sure everything was in its original places.

I closed the car door and turned around coming face to face with Felix, our noses were practically touching, not liking how close we were. I take a small step back but making sure it wasn't seen as a sign of intimidation.

"Ace is inside and he is going to introduce you to the mafia later on." he says kind of like giving me a heads up about what is going to be happening.

I just give him a nod in acknowledgement.

He turns around and walks up the driveway making his way to the large front doors.

I swear this place was a mansion, it was absolutely beautifully decorated on the outside and gave a very dark vibe of the place.

We got up to the front door and I noticed that the entire place was being heavily guarded and had cameras almost everywhere. Felix opened the door as I stood behind him and started to walk inside and as I was walking in after Felix I was looking around.

Scanning every inch of this room, I noticed all of the cameras that were scattered around the room. But I pretended not to notice them. looking around more I took in everything that was around me.

Right when you walked in the door you had a bit of space and then you met with a bit of space before there is a few step staircase down to a living room area that has a huge L-shaped couch and tv, then when you look over to your right there is a double staircase with led to a hallway and under it was a huge window that showed the backyard which you could see a big infinity pool and hot tub next to it, when you looked to your left there was a big door frame but it did not have a door and from what I could see it led into the dining room.

It had a simple yet elegant look to it.

"This is her?" A deep voice asked which pulled me out of my thoughts.

My head snaps over to the man standing in front of the staircase, he looked like he was about 6'2 maybe even 6'3, he was in an all black suit that had the sleeves of his dress shirt slightly rolled up which made some of his tattoos on his arms show, he had a very defined face and jawline. He had blackish or maybe very dark hair and green eyes.

He didn't look like this a few months ago but I mean it was kind of dark in the club.

"Yes this is her." Felix says back.

He walks towards me as I am standing next to Felix and puts his hand out to shake my hand.

I look at him skeptically but put my hand into his and shake his hand and then leg go quickly, did I mention that I really fucking hate touching people and any type or form of physical touch.

He looks at me kind of like he's analyzing me, like he is trying to figure me out or something about me, maybe it was because I was hiding my face.

"So you're the infamous Kalma." he said.

It sounded like a question but came out more as a statement.

I just nodded.

"Felix go get Luna and have her show her to her room and get set up." he says and felix walks out.

He turns to me and says "we will have a big dinner tonight where I will introduce you to all of the mafia members, it will be around 6 and I will have Luna come and get you to bring you down, I have to go do somethings but Luna and Felix will back back shortly."

He says and I just nod once again and he walks out the front door, a few seconds later I hear a car start up and drive away.

Not even a second later Felix and the person I am guessing is Luna walk back into the room, laughing?

I have a feeling there is something happening between them but I will not pry.

I stand there just looking at them and Felix notices me looking at them and immediately stops talking and then Luna does as well in confusion looking until she meets my gaze.

She smiles at me and puts her hand out for me to shake.

What is with these people and shaking hands?

I shake her hand and then put my hand right back by my side quickly, Felix clears his throat and whispers something in Luna's ear she blushes and lightly hits him as he chuckles.

Yep, definitely something.

Then he walks out the room and goes into some random ass door.

Luna turns her attention back to me and starts walking over near the staircase then once she realized I wasn't following her she turned around and waved me to follow her so I did just that and followed her up the stairs.

Finally we reached the top of the stairs and let me tell you it was a lot of goddamn steps, once we finally made it up to the first floor there was a huge corridor with multiple doors and from what I could see there was at least 4 floors but if it was more I couldn't really see it.

"This floor is where all of the bedrooms are, the 2nd floor is where other rooms are like the library, music room, 1st theater room, the 3rd floor is where meeting rooms are and offices, and the 4th floor is were weaponry is stored and where the computer room is, the main floor is where a lot of things are so we will just tour that part tomorrow and the basement is where mafia work happens and the gym is. The backyard is pretty big as well so again we will tour that part tomorrow with the rest of the house." she explains and we continue to walk down the corridor until she suddenly stops and looks to her right.

"Now this is your room, remember it's the 7th door on the right, there are 9 rooms, Ace's room is the 8th door which is right across from yours so if you need anything you can find me or ask him. I will let you get settled but let me know if you need anything." She finishes explaining and walks away.

I listen to her footsteps get quieter and quieter as she gets further and further from me, and once I hear that she is far enough I open the door and close it behind me not wasting a second.

Damn, she's nice but she can talk a lot.

I look around the room and it is actually very nice and it was pretty big, there was a bed in the middle of the room when I looked to the wall to my right, there was a balcony on the right of my bed which had a little foot ottoman at the end of it and when you looked to your left there was 2 doors that were spaced out and a tv that was covering that space, I walk over to the door nearest to me and slid it open, it was the bathroom meaning the second door was most likely the closet.

Closing the bathroom door I go over to the closet door and when I opened it I noticed all of my things still in their bags neatly lined up, and let me tell you this was a big ass closet, there was 2 little couches in the middle and a lot of hanger space, there was a set of 6 drawers and 2 cabinets above that on both sides across from each other. There was a huge body mirror as well and 4 chandeliers lined up and spaced out perfectly on the ceiling.

The bathroom was pretty big as well, there was a chandelier and marble walls and flooring, over more in the corner that was across from the door there was an all glass walk in shower, and to the right of the shower there was a cabinet which held nicely folded and stacked towels and drawers under it where it held hand towels, when I looked right next to me to the right there was the toilet and when I looked to my left there was a huge mirror and counter which had 6 drawers under it and more lights above the mirror and there was another cabinet in front of the toilet and it had decor in it.

This entire room was fucking amazing.

Before I do anything else I look around the entire room for any cameras or mics that could have been hidden before I got here, once I was assured that there was nothing I took off my bandana and put it in my back pocket.

I walked back over to the closet deciding that I had a little bit of time to start unpacking some of my things, I was just going to start with my clothes and see where we end up from there.

The hangers were provided so I didn't have to worry about that. I wanted to completely organize and color coordinate my closet space this time, I would usually organize everything but by the time I would wear the things everything would somehow just end up on the ground.

About an hour later I had everything on there hangers that consisted of my shirts, jackets, and my professional clothes and I was starting the process of hanging everything up in order, I was around 4:15 so I still had about 2 hours until I would having to go downstairs and be "introduced" to people and members of The Italian mafia.

I'm not nervous and I wouldn't call it nerves but I very do not want to come into contact with anyone tonight I just want to be left alone to do my own thing and settle into my new living environment.

But I have ot do what I have to do, and if I have to do this in order to get the fucking Russians off of my ass then I will.

It won't take me that long to put everything up and into its spots, so I will most likely be done by 5:00 latest so then I can just touch up everything and maybe even change my outfit.

I wonder how many people are going to be here, is it going to be the entire mafia or just the trusted men that Ace picked out?

I don't really care who it is. I just hope no one tries to piss me off because my patients are very little and I will get pissed off easily especially tonight.

I was finally done hanging everything up and I had about 15 minutes to spare before I had to start touching up everything. So I decided I would just start on getting all of my pants put away, it was mostly just jeans, sweats, leggings, and my workout pants that I had to get put away since I hung up my nicer "work" pants.

Everything else I would just finish putting away probably tomorrow.

I walk over to one of the set of drawers and nicely put my folded pants into each one, the 1st drawer was my jeans, the 2nd drawer was my, work out pants and leggings, the 3rd drawer was my sweatpants, the 4th drawer was my pajama pants, the 5th drawer was all of my shorts, and the 6th drawer had all of my like looser, flowy type pants.

Once I was done I closed the drawers and looked at the time it was 5:30, perfect right on schedule.

I got up and grabbed the bag that had all of my toiletries and brought it all to the bathroom. I wasn't going to unpack any of it yet but I just wanted it to be in there.

I just started touching up my makeup making sure everything looked good and then re-curled my lashes and applied more mascara.

I got my curling iron and touched up my hair as well just re-curling some pieces that fell, I applied some hairspray to keep everything in place, I then opened my bag and looked through it trying to find my bags for perfumes and lotions, once I found it I pulled it out and looked for the exact ones I wanted to wear.

I ended up deciding on victoria's secret bombshell seduction and for the lotion I just put on some coconut passion also from Victoria's secret.

Right as I finished putting everything back in the bags I heard a knock on the bedroom door and then Luna's voice.

"Hey it's Luna I came to get you to bring you downstairs for dinner, are you ready?" I heard her say then ask.

"Yes, one second." I yelled back so she could hear me.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, damn it was already 6:15, I put my phone away and grabbed my bandana that was in my back pocket and I put it on and tied it in the back once again.

I looked in the mirror and made sure it was on correctly and securely then I walked over to the door.

She saw me and started walking saying "let's go" and I followed closely behind her.

Hopefully this goes smoothly.

———————————————————————————
A/N - thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. And I am so excited for what's to come I hope you guys are ready because something big is coming and it'll hopefully be a shock, this chapter is a bit longer and I am going to be added pictures of the outfits.
———————————————————————————

Word count
3,913

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
834K 15.1K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
271K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
517K 4.8K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...