ᴀᴅᴏʀɴ ⥁ ᴍᴀᴋɪ ᴢ.

بواسطة YAMASSERVES

𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘯 | 見事 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 ---- (𝘵𝘰) 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦. ❝... المزيد

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ
Xtra! XVI

IX

260 15 0
بواسطة YAMASSERVES

・❥・

They had thoroughly inspected the lengthy walkways for any night shift knight's. Security was tight after 9:30, nobody came in, nobody came out, thus resulting in Guards around every corner. They've known this castle like they knew Maki, from every pathway to the secret rooms only certain people have seen, so getting caught by someone was unlikely. After all, they have been sneaking to see Maki for years.

----

The small h/c child struggled to climb up the wall.

'Please be careful, you could get hurt!' A young Maki whisper yelled.

'I got this Maki! I've trained tons of times for this stuff!' They smiled at her, plopping onto the top of the bricked structure.

She was shocked at the child's courageous acts. She wondered what led to the two sneaking out to the field a few blocks away.

'Don't you trust me?' Their smile slightly faded.

'What if we get caught?' Maki twiddled with her thumbs.

'What if we don't? I know a path to get us there quicker, that way we can spare time!'
'You just have to trust me! Okay, Maki?' Y/n held out their hand.

She was hesitant, but she took their hand. Putting all faith in them that they wouldn't get caught, but even if they did, they still got to spent time with them.

Not letting go of the princesses hand, they both ran into the distance to the field, which had rows and columns of flowers, some more grown than others.

'How did you find out about this place?' She asked.

'A couple years ago it was an extended version of the training area. Then they reduced it because some farmers requested a field space, but now they don't use it anymore so the gardeners just use it as a flower field!' Y/n looked through the flowers.

'They're so pretty.' Maki smiled.

'That's why I brought you here, because they remind me of you!'

'You're really pretty!' They giggled.

----

After arriving in the yard, they spotted Mai sat on a nearby bench.

"Do you know how many people are inside right now?" Y/n pointed at the gate.

"Around 130." Mai grinned.

"How did you manage to get pass 100 guards?!"

"You're not the only one who knows the secrets of this place."

"What did you call me out here for anyway?"

"No reason." She smiled.

"Really? You had me thinking it was something important."

"I wouldn't say it isn't."
"At least I get to hang out with you now."

"You know what, you're right. Matter of fact.." Y/n stood up.

Mai's eyes followed Y/n, as she walked to a tree. They signaled for them to walk in their direction and she did that.

"What're you doing?" Mai watched them.

"You'll see." Y/n began to climb on the tree.

They placed one foot on a sturdy piece of bark, repeating that until getting to a branch.

"Come on up!" Y/n spoke.

"That's... dangerous!" Mai panicked.

"Trust me!"
"You just have to be on the right spot, and this is one!"

Mai looked at the tree before looking back at Y/n who has their hand reaching out to her.
She grabbed her hand, and was then pulled up. It seemed like it was so easy, they were strong after all, so it didn't take much to lift someone around their age.

Mai yelped as she sat on the branch, almost falling over. Y/n covered her mouth with their hand, placing their own finger on their lips.
She nodded.

"If you need to, hold onto me." Y/n suggested.

She nodded once again, but this time, more hesitant. Then wrapping her arms around Y/n's stomach, causing them to flinch a bit.

"I'm sorry!" Mai worried.

"It's alright. But look." Y/n pointed to the dark starry sky.

"The best place to watch the moonrise and the sunset is right here in this very spot." They explained.

Mai turned to Y/n who was still looking at the distant moon.

'God, why are they so cute..?' She thought.

"Hey, Mai." They turned to her.

"Hm?"

"Do you and Maki ever get, you know, confused for each other?"

"Not often. We share the same qualities besides her having to wear glasses."
"And the fact that my frame is better than hers." She bragged.

Y/n blinked and sat in silence.

"It's not like I could tell."

"Sure you couldn't." She smirked.

"I see the way you look at us."

"You do?" They flushed.

"I'm just teasing." She laughed.

She really wasn't kidding.
They look exactly the same, smile and all. Even their laugh was practically similar.
It's like they were falling in love all over again.

・❥・

"Say it with me; That's some bullshit." Yuka criticized, holding a large box.

"Not completely though." Ryuko wrapped the rope around his hand.

The two had been instructed to help out with material placement. And Y/n had joined in just to give them an extra hand or two.

"Then again she has been more busy with queen stuff." Y/n held the net down.

"And why do you know this?" Yuka squinted his eyes.

"Everyone knows this, dumbass."

"Not everyone knows that a ceremony is being planned at this very moment while we are STILL on invasion warning." Ryuko defended Yuka.

"Of course they know every and anything about Maki. Y/n is romantically devoted to her." Yuka grinned.

"And so is she but they're too ignorant to realize that." Ryuko mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Y/n looked up.

"Nothing."

"Don't say that like you weren't showing Nobara the training field." Yuka crossed his arms.

"You have no room to talk. Literally 5 minutes ago, you were just being all shy and mysterious with Megumi." Y/n stepped in.

"And? At least I'm not thick skulled!"

"Oh shit. He went there." Ryuko commentated.

"I am holding a large piece of connected rope that is used for the capture of different species and hold them hostage as long as desired. Let that sink in, Yuka." Y/n threatened.

"And the wild beast strikes back again. Y/n, 1. Yuka, none." Ryuko announced.

・❥・

Maki sat at her desk, reading over different labeled papers. She groaned in frustration before placing her head on the smooth surface. Staring out her bedroom window, she closed her eyes picturing them, their head laying on one of her legs as she plays with strands of their hair.
Maki smiled to herself.

"Maki, are you busy?" Ryuko peeked through her door.

She quickly sat up, almost jumping at his voice.

"Oh it's just you." She sighed in relief.

"Are you doing something? I know you're usually doing preparations, I can come back." He slowly started to leave.

"No, you can stay!"
"I mean, I'm not doing anything important." She corrected herself.

"Great, because your little lover is being a menace."

"My lover!? We aren't a couple." Maki got red-faced.

"Yet."
"You aren't a couple, yet." He teased.

"I doubt they even feel the same way. They treat others all the same, nobody gets mistreated. I'm sure there's someone they give special treatment to."

Ryuko stuffed his face his hands before taking a deep breathe and just screaming into them. Maki flinched watching the poor guy let out his frustration ahead of sitting up swiftly pulling himself back together.

"May I ask what that was about?"

"You ever just want to let out your feelings because of certain things?" He looked at her.

"Every hour of every day."

He put his hand on Maki's shoulder, preparing her for whatever came next.

"We have no way of telling when those bastards are gonna pop up and attack us. So you either tell them how you feel on your own, or wait until Y/n speaks for themself, which could be years for all you know. Neither us or Y/n have much time left, especially Y/n."
"Don't let others invalidate your feelings or prevent you from getting what you want."

"Is that some sort of warning?"

"I dunno. You're the future queen, you should know." Ryuko exited her room.

Maki knew about Y/n's injury and how life threatening it was, but she couldn't tell whether or not if that was what he was talking about. It frustrated her even more, it was infuriating to think that something, possibly someone, was getting to her so indirectly that it put a wall in her path, stopping her from confessing her love to Y/n.

Maki didn't just like Y/n. She wanted to keep and love them as long as she could.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

381K 4.8K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
39.6K 1.2K 28
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
17.7K 1.2K 11
~In which, Megumi hires his gorgeous best friend as his fake girlfriend to stop Gojo from teasing Modern AU JJK Men X OC Various! JJK X FEM! OC Warn...
4.2K 135 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...