Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... Еще

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 9

3.1K 145 6
Kessho_Yuki

In the evening, as Luo Xiu returned to the main house and was about to head back to his room to rest, Mr. Yuan reported to him, "Sir, Master Meng Yang only drank a bit of porridge for dinner and went to bed. I saw that he looked uncomfortable, so I asked the doctor to come over. After checking him, the doctor said he was okay but should rest properly and not be overworked."

Luo Xiu frowned and went up to Meng Yang's room.

Meng Yang was sleeping in a daze when he felt that someone had come in. Immediately opening his eyes, he saw that Luo Xiu was the one who came in. He sat up and looked at Luo Xiu to say, "Mr. Luo, you're back?"

Luo Xiu sat down on the side of the bed, looked at Meng Yang's poor complexion, and asked, "What did you go out to do today?"

"I... I chatted with my friend and then came back, nothing else. Maybe it was the wind that was blowing outside, but I suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable when I came back. But Mr. Yuan called a doctor to check on me, and the doctor said I'd be okay after a good rest." Meng Yang didn't want Luo Xiu to know about his car racing. He beat up Xiao Ke to get him into the car and then drove single-mindedly with lots of tossing and turning, so he felt a bit uncomfortable upon coming back.

"Don't go out again until you're well." Luo Xiu habitually used a commanding tone. He knew that Meng Yang was at an age where he liked to go out and play with friends, but it was important to rest and recuperate after an injury. He thought that Meng Yang was too young to understand or care about such things, but if he left behind any residual injuries or complications, he would surely regret it later. As the person who caused Meng Yang's injury, he had the responsibility to use the attitude of an elder generation to ask him to rest well.

"I know." Meng Yang put on a clever and obedient appearance.

"You're absolutely safe in here, and no one can hurt you. If you don't feel at ease then I can have someone stay outside." When Luo Xiu came in, he saw that Meng Yang was extremely vigilant even in his sleep, which seemed to be a manifestation of insecurity.

"No, just have Mr. Yuan lock the door." When Meng Yang lived at the bottom of the cliff, he became accustomed to staying highly alert even while sleeping.

The two of them sat quietly for a while. Meng Yang leaned on the headboard, pale and weak-looking, once again arousing compassion and sympathy in Luo Xiu's cold heart. He thought that this boy was a little pitiful. He had some family, but they were like vampires, so it was better to have nothing.

Luo Xiu also had many relatives, and after so many years of loneliness, he could understand Meng Yang's feelings and felt a little more sympathy for him.

"Have a good rest." Luo Xiu got up to leave.

"Mr. Luo..." Meng Yang called Luo Xiu, looking like he wanted to say something else.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang puzzled and waited for him to continue talking.

"I..." Meng Yang looked up at Luo Xiu and said, "When we were abroad, you said that in order to repay me for saving you, you could help me with whatever you could."

"Have you decided what you want me to do for you?" Luo Xiu asked.

"I hope you can marry me." Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu seriously and said, "As long as three years is okay, then you can repay me with three years of marriage. Do you agree?"

"Married?" Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang in shock and said, "Marriage isn't a small thing for me or for you. I can't agree with your request, so let's change it to another one. I can give you half of my personal property."

"Half of your wealth is a deadly temptation to anyone, but not for me," Meng Yang said, smiling. "I just want three years of marriage, and we can divorce after those three years. I have no other requirements except this. That's all I ask, but you can agree or disagree with this. I will not force it, and I know that it won't force you, so it's up to you to decide."

"You want to get revenge on Luo Sheng by marrying me?" Luo Xiu asked with a look at Meng Yang.

Meng Yang thought for a while and said, "This is really the best way I can think of to get revenge on him."

Meng Yang felt that if Luo Xiu thought he wanted to get back at Luo Sheng, the three-year marriage agreement might be easier for him to agree to.

He loved this man so much that he waited for him under that cliff for fifteen years, but the man had not yet fallen in love with him. He gave himself three years to make this man fall in love with him. After spending more than a year with Luo Xiu in his previous life, he felt that Luo Xiu also liked him. This time, he was confident that he could make Luo Xiu fall for him. Still, experience had taught him that love can be cultivated but not forced. If Luo Xiu didn't fall in love with him in three years, he was willing to give up and guard him as a precious friend.

"Well, I'll think about it, and you think it over as well. We'll talk about it when you're better," Luo Xiu said finally after a long glance at Meng Yang.

"Good," Meng Yang immediately agreed.

Luo Xiu turned and left Meng Yang's room.

Lying down, Meng Yang closed his eyes and recalled his previous experience with Luo Xiu. He was afraid of Luo Xiu in the beginning, not because of the destruction of Luo Xiu's face, but rather his unapproachable cold manner. After several months together, Meng Yang felt Luo Xiu's gentle side, and then couldn't help but be attracted by his charm and fall in love with him.

From his past experiences with Luo Sheng, Meng Yang was afraid to love and kept restraining himself. But when he felt that Luo Xiu actually liked him, he felt the true joy of happiness for the first time. In this life, he would do his best to achieve the perfect love and happiness that he failed to start before.

Luo Xiu returned to his room to wash up. He lay in bed to sleep and thought about Meng Yang's words with Meng Yang's delicate and immature face coming to mind. Although nineteen was old enough to be married, it was still too young for him. However, since he wanted to get revenge on Luo Sheng, it wasn't impossible to get married in name only without the real status of a husband and wife. It was only three years, and he refused to be indebted to others.

Over the next few days, Meng Yang was very earnest in resting and recuperating, in that he barely even opened the door to his room. Lu Yunjing called him to go out but was refused. He wanted to recover his injury and get Luo Xiu's reply as soon as possible.

Luo Xiu was very busy during this period. He didn't return to the main house every day, so Meng Yang didn't see him very often either. When Meng Yang finally didn't have to bandage his forehead anymore, he couldn't wait to call Luo Xiu to say that his injury was healed.

In fact, though Luo Xiu didn't return to the main house daily, the housekeeper would report Meng Yang's situation to him. He was very clear that although Meng Yang no longer needed the bandages, he wasn't completely cured. Meng Yang was just urging him to reply as soon as possible.

As there was no time to return to the main house, Luo Xiu asked Mr. Yuan to have a driver send Meng Yang to the Luo group headquarters.

Meng Yang entered Luo Xiu's office, sitting on the sofa to wait. Once Luo Xiu finished handling the documents in his hands, he got up and went to sit down opposite Meng Yang.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang and said, "Three years of marriage or half of my assets, you can only choose one. If you choose a three-year marriage, you'll have to sign a prenuptial agreement and give up your property. Do you need me to give you time to think about it?"

"No need to think about it, I'll choose the three-year marriage," Meng Yang immediately said.

"In reality, if you want to retaliate against Luo Sheng, there are other ways than marrying me. You could take my money and live a happier life under my protection than he does. Even though he's my son, you're my savior and I won't let him hurt you for that."

"Whatever you may think my reasons for three years of marriage are, my choice won't change," Meng Yang said firmly.

"Then..." Luo Xiu opened up a document and placed it in front of Meng Yang, saying, "Since you insist on this choice, please sign this prenuptial agreement. During the marriage, I'll bear all your normal expenses and give you pocket money each month. After three years, all the property in your name will belong to you."

Meng Yang took a look at the amount of pocket money on the agreement and raised his eyebrows, saying, "Mr. Luo is generous."

"Compared to what you turned down, this money isn't even worth mentioning."

"No matter what you say I won't change my mind." Meng Yang immediately signed the prenuptial agreement and pressed his own fingerprint onto the electronic screen.

After signing the prenuptial agreement, the next step was naturally to register for marriage.

The next day, Meng Yang received his marriage certificate. He was finally married, giving him an unreal, dream-like feeling.

Meng Yang sat in the car and stared at his marriage certificate for a while. He slowly turned to look at the man sitting beside him, thinking that he actually married this man and became a legal couple with him.

Luo Xiu also turned to look at Meng Yang. His divorce with his ex-wife was almost ten years ago, and because it was a business marriage, they were both unwillingly forced by their families. Ultimately, they divorced in disgust. Luo Xiu had no idea that, after years of divorce, he would remarry to a boy so much younger than him. Although it would only be three years of marriage, his life in his second marriage had officially begun.

Once Luo Xiu returned to the company, Meng Yang called Lu Yunjing and told him that he had a new home, asking him to visit.

Lu Yunjing thought that Meng Yang had bought a new house and wanted him to see it. When he learned that Meng Yang had been married and that he was married to Luo Sheng's father, he thought that Meng Yang was just joking with him. Seeing the two's marriage certificate, he thought that his jaw would fall off in shock.

Meng Yang wanted to take all the things that he'd stored with Lu Yunjing's family and move them to the Luo family's main house in Longling Mountain. Luo Xiu told him that as his legal partner, for the next three years, he was also one of the owners of Longling Mountain.

Meng Yang and Lu Yunjing were already heading up the mountain, and coincidentally, Luo Sheng had invited his and Yu Junchen's friends over to play. He had invited them very deliberately to humiliate Meng Yang.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

I Was Never Yours Blair

Любовные романы

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...