Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

By Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... More

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 8

3.1K 131 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Not far ahead was one of the city's largest racetracks, where Xiao Ke often came to practice driving and race with others. He also organized his own team and occasionally took part in some formal races.

Car racing, that kind of burning money and extreme stimulation, was highly attractive to many rich young masters. Meng Yang and Luo Sheng actually met at a racing track.

Xiao Ke, with his hands still tied, had been shouting curses and threatening for Meng Yang to let him go. Meng Yang, as if he couldn't hear anything, drove the car directly onto the racetrack.

Generally speaking, when you came to the track to practice or race, you had to show your membership card at the gate. However, Xiao Ke's father was one of the shareholders of the racing track. The guards at the gate knew Xiao Ke's car and let Meng Yang drive directly in without stopping him. They all thought that Xiao Ke had come to vent his anger and didn't dare get too close.

Curves, ramps, rocky paths, mud pools, and sand. Meng Yang drove Xiao Ke's car, drifting (1) and flying past everything. He felt the pleasure he used to feel at showing off his driving skills and enjoying the excitement.

Although Xiao Ke often raced, he was still frightened and often cried out. He felt that the car could really fly so high and so far. Several times he felt that Meng Yang was about to hit a wall on the edge of a curve, but Meng Yang simply stuck by the side as he passed and didn't hit anything.

In addition to being scared by Meng Yang's speed, he was hit several times on the glass during Meng Yang's sharp turns, causing him to get a bit dizzy.

Lu Yunjing drove his car into the circuit and pulled up to side of the field. Looking at the images on the huge screen, he was immediately dumbfounded. When did Meng Yang's driving skills get so good? It was almost like one of the great professional drivers.

The people in the monitoring room in the racetrack also excitedly praised Meng Yang's driving skills.

"Oh oh oh! What's going on here? Did Young Master Xiao take the wrong medicine? He's become so amazing!"

"The cornering speed is too fast, it's very professional."

"That ramp trick is too cool!"

"Falling! It's falling! Done! How powerful!"

"I say, is the driver really Young Master Xiao? Surely there's someone else in there?"

"....It's possible, yesterday when he came to practice he wasn't as good, now he's suddenly so great today, it's unscientific."

"Yes, he's not driving, is he?"

After Meng Yang had driven all the tracks, he drove the car directly out of the racetrack with Lu Yunjing following behind him.

Xiao Ke's face was ugly as he clenched his teeth. He was trying desperately not to vomit as his stomach churned. It was the first time in his life that he'd been frightened by a car ride.

Meng Yang pulled out of the racetrack and stopped at the roadside where they started. He stopped stably and got out of the car, opening the back door. He untied the belt attaching Xiao Ke's hands and pulled him out of the car.

As Xiao Ke got off, his legs were weak, his head was still dizzy, and his feet were unsteady. He simply sat on the ground and grabbed his hair in his hands. The sense of shame made him unable to even lift his head; it wasn't just that he was beaten by Meng Yang, but he was frightened into screaming, which made him feel even more ashamed.

Lu Yunjing also drove his car over. Meng Yang walked over and took a bottle of water from the car to drink.

"You..." Lu Yunjing wanted to ask Meng Yang when his driving skills became so powerful, but Meng Yang stopped him with a look. Lu Yunjing looked at Xiao Ke and didn't continue to ask.

"How do you feel?" Meng Yang looked at Xiao Ke and said, "Was it exciting? Was it cool?"

"You're so good at driving. Why haven't you ever shown it before?" Xiao Ke asked. "In order to not steal Luo Sheng's limelight?"

"I won't tell you why, but if you want to know how to beat Luo Sheng when racing, I can tell you."

Listening to Meng Yang's words, Xiao Ke was stunned, then sat on the ground and hesitated for a long time. He had some trouble with Meng Yang before and was just beaten by him. According to his personality, it was absolutely impossible for him to cooperate with Meng Yang. However, in addition to being frightened by Meng Yang's driving skills, he also envied him in his heart that he could be so good at driving and knew a way to beat Luo Sheng. It was too tempting for him.

After some hesitation, Xiao Ke stood up and said, "If you can really tell me how to beat Luo Sheng, all our bad blood will be forgotten, but if you dare to play me..."

"Is it necessary for me to play you like that? If I wanted to play with you, isn't it more fun to tie you up in the car and go to the track for a few more laps?" Meng Yang looked at him and said.

Xiao Ke turned his head away, shame returning at the reminder of him crying out, but he was still impatient to hear an answer. "Then you say it, how can I beat Luo Sheng in a race?"

"The method is very simple. You invite him to race and I beat him. But I'll drive your car to race him, I won't show my face, and you can't tell anyone else that I won," Meng Yang said.

"No!" Xiao Ke immediately rejected. "Either you join our team to beat him openly or tell me the way that I can win against him openly. This method of finding a substitute to cheat, I, Xiao Ke, dislike using it. Also, if it was found out, I wouldn't have any kind of face to race with others in the future."

"I didn't say that you would race him in your own name, don't you have a team? Just challenge him with the name of the team. After I beat him, you can just tell Luo Sheng and the others that you didn't beat him, but your team won the race. As long as you win against Luo Sheng, you can just ignore me. Do you understand the word game? Anyways, I'm not a professional racing driver and have never even participated in a race. If I was found to have won against Luo Sheng, how would it affect the reputation of you and your team?"

"Why don't you just win against him fair and square? With your driving skills now you can definitely beat him, and you'll also be able to get revenge for the love affair, wouldn't this be better for you?" Xiao Ke said doubtfully.

"Of course I have a reason why I can't show up directly. As for the reason, I won't tell you. Do you agree or disagree, just give me an answer."

Xiao Ke began to hesitate again.

"If you agree with my proposal, I'll join your team and teach you to improve your driving until you can beat Luo Sheng on your own." Meng Yang finally threw out the biggest bait.

"I agree, it's settled!" Xiao Ke agreed at once.

"If I win for you right away, people will think it's strange. Every once in a while, I'll go to the circuit to practice for you. You'll tell everyone that you've hired a good coach, and then you'll go to challenge Luo Sheng in the name of your team," Meng Yang said.

Xiao Ke was also very straightforward and didn't say anything further. After leaving contact information, he turned around and left.

As Xiao Ke left, Lu Yunjing looked at Meng Yang and said, "You really plan to join hands with him to deal with Luo Sheng? Sometimes he's like a madman, he's very hard to rely on."

"Crazy is crazy, but in fact, he's a very good person. He's highly loyal to his friends and would never stab someone in the back. He has his own principles and bottom line. Compared to Luo Sheng's betrayal and Yu Junchen's gross hypocrisy, he's trustworthy and suitable as a friend."

"Do you know him so well?" Lu Yunjing was even more doubtful. "And your driving skills..."

"I know you're confused. If I have a chance, I'll think about how to explain it to you. Don't ask for now because I can't clearly explain it you." Meng Yang didn't want to cheat Lu Yunjing but he couldn't tell him about his rebirth. He could only say nothing and not explain for the time being.

"Well, wait until you want to talk," Lu Yunjing sighed.

Meng Yang took Lu Yunjing home and drove back to the Luo family home in Longling mountain.

Why Meng Yang said he could trust Xiao Ke was because of his past life. Meng Yang was really not that talented in fragrance mixing back then. After breaking up with Luo Sheng, no matter how hard he tried, he was always crushed by Yu Junchen. He wanted to beat Luo Sheng using Luo Sheng's favorite racing hobby to regain a little sense of presence and self-esteem. Now he thought it was fortunate that he practiced so hard in his previous life, because it let him save Luo Xiu in this life. Otherwise, he would have fallen down the mountain with Luo Xiu.

In his past life, Meng Yang and Xiao Ke became friends by chance. At Meng Yang's most depressed time, in addition to Lu Yunjing, Xiao Ke helped him a lot.

In the end, both of them failed to have a good life. In this lifetime, in addition to changing his own destiny, Meng Yang would do his best to change their connected destiny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...