π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ π˜›π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘯�...

By 12346Unknown12345

After losing their godfather, Amelia and Harry are dealing with grief. Dumbledore recruits them even though A... More

HORACE SLUGHORN
WEASLEYS AND DELACOUR
DIAGON ALLEY GETS ODD
THE TRAIN
NEW CLASSES
THE PENSIEVE
YOU HAVE ALL OF ME
CURSED
THE DINNER PARTY
THE QUIDDITCH MATCH
THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
CHRISTMAS AT THE BURROW
SLUGGISH MEMORY
BIRTHDAY SUPRISES
VOLDEMORTS REQUEST
THE BURIAL AND MEMORY
MEMORIES
THE HORCRUX
FLIGHT OF THE PRINCE
The Chosen Twins

ELF TAILS

18 0 0
By 12346Unknown12345

Amelia Pov
"So,all in all,not one of Rons better birthdays."Said Fred.We were all around Ron,who was in the bed.

"this isn't how we imagined to hand over our presents"said George grimly,putting down some presents.

"Yeah,we imagined this scene with Ron more conscious."said Fred.

"There we were,In Hogsmeade,waiting to surprise him."George said

"You were in Hogsmeade?"Ginny asked

"We were thinking of buying Zonkos"Said Fred gloomily. "Sad you lot aren't allowed to go out to buy out stuff on the weekends anymore,but never mind that now.How exactly did it happen?"

Harry began to tell the story he told more than hundred times."Amelia got the bezoar and shoved it down his throat and his breathing eased up a bit.Slughorn had ran for help,that's when Professor McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey turned up.they then brought Ron here."

"they reckon he will be alright.Said he will at least stay a week or so."

"Does mum and dad know?"Fred asked

"Already seen him,arrived an hour ago,they are in Dumbledores office,but will be back soon."

"So the poison was in the drink?"Fred asked quietly.

I nodded and then said,"Slughorn poured it out."
"Did he slip something into Rons glass without one of you seeing?"

"Why would Slughorn want to poison Ron?" Harry said.

"Don't know,but there's a lot of people who would like to poison Amelia and Harry,they are the chosen twins."

"You think Slughorn is a death eater?"Ginny asked.

"Anything is possible" Fred said.

"He could be under the imperius curse."George added

"Or he could be innocent."Ginny said,"what if the poison was already in the bottle.What if it was meant for Slughorn."

"Who would want to kill Slughorn?"

"Dumbledore does reckon Voldemort wants him on his side for some reason."I added.

"Yeah,Slughorn was in hiding for a year before he came here.and maybe voldemort wants him out of the way,"Harry added.

__________________________________

I watched as Mrs Weasley hugged Harry, "thank you! Thank you! You saved Ginny, and Arthur! And now Ron!"

"Actually Amelia saved Ginny and Ron-"

"Half our family owes you our lives, now I stop and think about it." Mr Weasley said."I guess it was a lucky day when ron sat next to Harry and Amelia."

I stared ahead, thinking about everything Draco told me about Voldemort and the death eaters.
He told me. . .It was Draco who poisoned it.

"Amelia? Are you okay?"

"I have to go." I said and got up. I sent my owl to find Draco with a note, we met up thirty minutes later.

"Amelia, I got your owl. What's wrong?"

I slapped him out of anger, "How dare you. You almost killed Ron!"

"Amelia, I'm sorry. I thought it was going to Dumbledore."

"I was going to drink that wine, Draco! And Slughorn and Harry!" I yelled.

"I didn't mean for that to happen," he whispered and hugged me. "I would never forgive myself if I killed you."

Right now, this was the moment I realized I had to kill Tom, and i won't stop until I do. No matter what happens.

"Please don't be mad at me." He whispered.

"Draco, be careful. You are going to get caught."

"Tricky conditions!" McLaggen said bracingly to the team."Girl Potter, Peakes, you'll want to fly out of the sun, so they don't see you coming."

"I'm the Captain, McLaggen, shut up giving them instructions,"said Harry angrily. "Just get up by the goalposts!"

Once McLaggen had marched off, Harry turned to Me and Peakes.

"Make sure you do fly out of the sun," he told them grudgingly. I nodded and looked at peakes,
"Do not make us lose or I will kill cut out your tongue."

Harry pov
I shook hands with the Hufflepuff Captain, and then, on Madam Hooch's whistle, kicked off and rose into the air, higher than the rest of his team, streaking around the pitch in search of
the Snitch.

If i could catch it good and early, there might be a chance i could get back up to the castle, find the Marauder's Map, and find out what Malfoy was doing.

Was he cheating on Amelia? He was with those girls.. I think I should tell Amelia.

*And that's Smith of Hufflepuff with the Quaffle,"said a dreamy voice, echoing over the grounds. "He did the commentary last time, of course, and Ginny Weasley flew into him, I think probably on purpose, it looked like it. Smith was being quite rude about Gryffindor, I expect he regrets that now he's playing them- oh, look, he's lost the quaffle, Ginny took it from him, I do like her, she's nice."

I realized Luna was in commentators podium.

"...but now that big Hufflepuff player's got the Quaffe from her, I can't remember his name, it's something like Bibble-no, Buggins-"

"It's Cadwallader!" said Professor McGonagall loudly from beside Luna. The crowd laughed.

Harry stared around for the Snitch; there was no sign of it. Moments later, Cadwallader scored. McLaggen had been shouting criticism at Ginny for allowing the Quaffle out of her possession,
with the result that he had not noticed the large red ball soaring past his right ear.

"McLaggen, will you pay attention to what you're supposed to be doing and leave everyone else alone!" bellowed Harry, wheeling around to face his Keeper.

"You're not setting a great example!" McLaggen shouted back

Amelia pov
I watched as McLaggen took the bat from Peakes, about to hit the quaffle coming his way. that's when he hit it towards Harry making him fall off.

My anger grew. I remembered what Moody taught me. I focused on the quaffle, my eyes staring at it.

The quaffle flew to me and I hit it hard with my bat and it flew and hit McLaggen right off his broom, snap shattering the wooden broom. I flew down where McLaggen was.

"First you go after Hermione, and now you take Ron spot and hit my brother. Didn't I warn you McLaggen?" I said as he got up. "Like you said once, ladies first." I threw a hard punch cussing him to fall to the ground, I crawled on top of him and hit him again and again and again.

There was yelling around us, I hit him again, hard, and again. I hated him. I just hated him.
That is when people grabbed me and dragged me off of cormac. I finally snapped back into reality, Cormac was all bloody and bruised. Shit.

_________________________________

Harry pov
"Nice of you to drop in,"I heard Ron's voice say, I looked at him, he was grinning.

I blinked, hospital wing.

"What Happened?"

"Cracked skull," Madam Pomfrey said, "nothing to worry about. But I'm keeping you overnight,"

"I don't want to stay here, overnight." I said pushing the covers off me. "I want to find McLaggen and kill him."

"You have to stay or I will call the headmaster." She ordered and put the covers back over me and went into her office.

"How much?" I asked Ron.

"There wasn't an end." Ron said.

"Brilliant! When I get a hold of McLaggen!"

"Amelia killed him."

I paused,"what?"

"Kidding, but she almost beat him to death.." Ron said, "they wouldn't put him here, transferred him to St Mungo's. "

"And Amelia?"

"She has detention for a week now."
_________________________________

"You have to control your anger, Amelia." Professor Snape said.

"I can control my anger!"

"McLaggen could of been dead! And you're saying you can control your anger! You got mad and almost killed someone!" He yelled.

"Do not boss me around like you're my dad!"

"You're right, I'm glad I'm not your dad! Because your dad was a terrible-stuck up-arrogant fool! And that's what you and your brother are going to be."

I turned around, trying to not fire a spell at him.

"Just like your father, can't even look me in the eyes."

And that what when I turned around,"stop talking about my father!" Snape and everything around him flew back into the wall. I then ran out the door and ran and ran as fast as I could down the dark halls. I found myself at the hospital wing, I opened the door quietly and entered. Harry and Ron looked at me.

"Harry." I said and walked over to the bed. "How are you?"

"Cracked Skull," he said and patted the bed.

I sat down. "I'm so sorry, I could of stopped him in time, I just didn't think it would hit you." I said. I looked at Ron,"how are you?"

"I'm fine. Any news on Cormac McLaggen?"

I looked down,"Almost dead."

Harry motioned me to sit down and I did.

"What happened with snape?"

"Well-"

There was a loud crack, Harry pulled out his wand,"muffliato!"

Two house elves were rolling on the floor while there was another kid bang, now peeves was yelling and watching the two elves wrestle.

"I was watching that, Potty!" he told Harry, pointing at the fight below, before letting out a loud cackle. "Look at the
ickle creatures squabbling, bitey bitey, punchy punchy."

"Kreacher will not insult Harry Potter in front of Dobby, no he will not, or Dobby will shut Kreacher's mouth for him!" cried Dobby.

"-kicky, scratchy!" cried Peeves happily, now pelting bits of chalk at the elves to enrage them further.
"Tweaky, pokey!"

"Kreacher will say what he likes about his master, oh yes, and what a master he is, filthy friend of Mudbloods, oh, what would poor Kreacher's mistress say --?"

Exactly what Kreacher's mistress would have said they did not find out, for at that moment Dobby sank his knobbly little fist into Kreacher's mouth and knocked out half of his teeth.

Harry and Ron and Amelia both leapt out of the beds and wrenched the two elves apart, though they continued to try and kick and punch each
other, egged on by Peeves, who swooped around the lamp squealing,
"Stick your fingers up his nosey, and pull his earsies!"

Amelia stared at Peeves and said, "Langlock!" Peeves clutched at his throat, gulped, then swooped from the room making obscene gestures but unable to speak, owing to the fact his tongue had just glued itself to the roof of his mouth.

"Harry and I are forbidding you to fight each other! Well,Kreacher. Your forbidden to fight Dobby. Dobby, sorry, I'm not allowed to give you orders-"

"Dobby is a free elf! And he can't obey whoever he likes and Dobby will do whatever Harry and Amelia Potter want him to do!"

They both released the elves,who fell to the floor but did not continue fighting.
"Boy Master called me?" croaked Kreacher, sinking into a bow even as he gave Harry a look that plainly wished him a painful death.

"Yeah, I did," said Harry, glancing toward Madam Pomfrey's office door to check that the Muffliato spell was still working; there
was no sign that she had heard any of the commotion. "Ive got a job for you."

"Kreacher will do whatever Master wants,"
said Kreacher, sinking so low that his lips almost touched his gnarled toes, "because
Kreacher has no choice, but Kreacher is ashamed to have such a master, yes—"

"Dobby will do it, Harry Potter!" squeaked Dobby, his tennis ball-sized eyes still swimming in tears. "Dobby would be honored to help the potters!"

"Come to think of it, it would be good to have both of you," said Harry. "I need you to tail Draco Malfoy."

I turned to Harry, giving him a disappointed look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 663 50
Crescent Whitewing comes from a well-respected Sacred 28 Gryffindor family, and upon attending Hogwarts, she earns the title of Gryffindor Princess f...
100K 2.3K 64
Lyra Polaris Malfoy, the heir of Malfoy and Greengrass family. Gorgeous, smart and cunning. A true Slytherin. James Sirius Potter, the first born of...
6.1K 78 36
Raven Potter has spiralled into trouble as the near expulsion of her and her twin brother takes place, the death of her best friend Cedric Diggory oc...
9K 129 26
It's your 6th year and you have been friends with Malfoy since the first year but this year something is off and you don't feel right around him. You...