Into heart's very depths

By ladysilverlining

Anariël, princess of Mirkwood, does not know on which journey she goes, when joining the Fellowship of the ri... More

10 companions
Nightly suffer
Lonely and together
Cold pass, cold heart
Even darker
No choice but fear
Crossroads
Drums in the dark
Warrior
Falling
So much pain
About waking up
Leaving behind
My sister
Heartbroken
A present
The lady's march
Another death
Lost & found
Bleeding heart
Falling once more
When it's all over
One love
Epilogue

Another way

997 24 1
By ladysilverlining

~ My POV ~
For a moment, I saw nothing, only dark. There was a frightening silence and cold in the air.
It took me some seconds to dig myself out of the snow that had fallen upon me and my companions. I was not hurt at all, but there was no sign of the others. Suddenly, Frodo"s head appeared under the blanket of snow. With one of my frozen hands I helped him out and said: "You seem to live under the Valar"s blessing." The ring-bearer smiled at me.
Together, we pulled Merry, Pippin and Sam out of the snow. All of them seemed to be cold, nearly frozen. Without thinking I wanted to share my last warmth with them. "We need another way!", I cried, as I recognized, there was none left.

~ Legolas POV ~ (For you, honey )
I did not intend losing my second sister. So I was not full of happy consent, when the decision about going through the mines fell.
Indiriël we lost at the Erebor, when Fili Oakenshield died. Maybe one can understand me saying dwarves were not my favourite kind. And now I had my other sister by my side, just this time, we were about to enter Moria, not Erebor.
Was there any of us ten she would sail to Valinor for?
A little bit uncomfortable I felt, going all the way down, reaching the door. Anariël. I had to watch out for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 8.1K 36
Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown...
429K 18.8K 57
WATTYS SHORTLIST 2018 The heart desires the unreachable. A rare creature born of Middle Earth must undo the damage of her predecessor, who helped for...
3.2K 204 38
Bilba Baggins has returned to the Shire to find it very different from the one she left...or perhaps it is she who is different. She is a warrior ret...
11K 190 18
CUTE ROMANCE ALERT!!! after the battle of five armies, Tauriel is banished from her home land by king Thranduil. kili is dead. Tauriel then saves Le...