Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
The bloodshed
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

What the hell happened?

60.9K 2.6K 535
By suzangill98

The shower water was running on them, but they both were too lost, oblivious of everything.

Ezra's wrist was pinned above her head on the tiles of the bathroom. As he continues to devour her, like she was his salvation.

Her inexperienced lips, trying to move according to his pace. To be only shut by his dominating ways. As he takes full control of it, picking her up from her thighs effortlessly.

Making her cross her legs on his waist automatically. She moans as he breaks the kiss for her to breathe, to only place his lips back on her.

Taking her pulp ones more roughly this time, showing her the true depths of passion.

"Fuc* Ezra."

He says, leaving her wrists to trail his fingers lower, down her back to her stomach. Making goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Aaron..."

She whispers , desperately. Too gone with the effects of the drug and the man's touch. Her senses too highlighted, as every single touch felt like a jolt of shock on her insides.

Pressing herself more closer to her, her arms interlocking behind his neck, to have her fingers run through his silky locks.

When suddenly

She almost gasps when , he takes back her wrists and slams them above her head again.

His lips breaking the kiss ,as he breathes on her parted ones, looking at her with those stormy grey eyes.

His voice a low rumble as he nearly warns her.

"Don't touch me or I swear Ezra."
.
.
.

"You won't be able to walk once I am done with you tonight."

Her senses froze and so did her mind. His words lighting all the sparks which were struggling to light. Making an uncontrollable warmness to hit her and she arches her back, clenching her fists.

"Then don't."

Was all that her traitrous lips say and before he could stop himself, he feels her lips moving on his neck. To suck on his neck in a failed attempt to mark him as hers.

His eyes widen and he stills at the girls audacity.

To only close his eyes, struggling to control himself.

His soft lips on his neck. Making his grip on her wrist to tighten.

"Ezra..."

He says, more of a moan. Cursing himself in his mind. The girl was seductress and he felt like a prey in her hands.

"Umm let..me.."

She says, placing kisses down his neck and that's when he literally curses .

"Stop it Ezra."

Her innocent orbs met his cold grey ones and she chuckles, smiling at him. Her eyes fluttering as she sheepishly smiles to herself, staring at his neck, up to his lips and back into his eyes.

"I...lo....ve...y..ou...Aaron"

Her confession brought him out of his haze into reality. And he moves back from her suddenly, like her touch has burned him.

Ezra slides down the wall to fall on the ground without his support. A sharp pain hitting her back as she cries.

"Owwww yo..u...stu...pid...ass."

Aaron just stares, as the repercussions of his actions settle in. How can he? He has a girlfriend? He never cheated on her. How can he fall for the charms of this stupid girl.

"Fuc*! Dammit!"

He says punching a tile in the bathroom. Having the pain to soothe his clouded mind.

Where are his morals, his etiquettes? His mother will be so ashamed of him! How can he?

The girl was drugged, she doesn't know what she is doing and she may not even remember it till tomorrow.

But him? He was in his fucking senses! How can he...

He stares at himself in the mirror in front, to only gulp. No...this can't be happening!

His neck...it was covered in hickeys...the marks the stupid girl left on him.

He mouth opens in shock and he looks back at Ezra.

This girl!

Her eyes were closed instead as she sleeps peacefully as if nothing happened.
Her body still wet under the cold water.

Enough! That's enough now.

Taking out his big shirt from the wardrobe, he shakes her. Switching off the shower.

"Ezra. Here. Wear this and go to bed."

She answers with a low nooo and slides down further to fold her palms and place them under her cheek...to sleep on the wet tiled bathroom floor only.

Shhooooing him away.

He rolls his eyes, to only pick her up again and take her back to bed. Not looking down at her even once, fearing his body to betray him.

She sneezes,thrice in a row. And just stares.

What to do with you now?

Placing the t shirt over her head,he covers her with it. To only see the wet bra still visible under it. Beads of sweat covered his forehead, as he slides in his fingers through her arms, to get hold of her straps and remove them.

Finally!

Covering her with the comforter, he looks back at the silly girl. One last time, to just shake his head and walk out, switching off the lights.

The girl was a drug.

A lethal one.

And the only thing he hated more than anything in this life, was to get addicted.

                       ......

             Ezra's pov

I woke up to a pounding headache.

Aggghhhh

Why does it feel like I have tons of bricks on my head? Looking around I found myself in unfamiliar surroundings and I bite my lip, contemplating.

What? Why am I here? Where is this place?

What happened yesterday?

I look down at my attire and I almost shriek! Why am I wearing a man's t shirt? I look inside the dress's neck to see my bra missing.

No...no...this can't be happening.

No god please! I was going to get up and rush out when a cologne hits me, finding it to be too familiar.

The t shirt? It smells like him.

And that's when I literally fall back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Don't tell me I did it with him last night? I couldn't loose my first time like this?

But wait!

Why will he do it with me? He hates me...I can bet that he would be more disgusted of me...let alone sleeping with me.

Feeling relieved, I try to get up to only feel a sharp pain in my back and ass.

And I still.

All the stories that I have read and movies that I have seen, have this scene. If the girl feels a pain the next morning she wakes up in a strangers bed
..it means....they did it.

Fuc*!

I stand up in alarm,with anger rushing in my veins. Not caring about anything. Rushing down the stairs.

He has to answer me!

I don't care who is...he just can't take advantage of me.

I swear I am going to kill him with my bare hands today.

That fuc*er!

My footsteps stop,as soon as I spot him in the kitchen. Cooking some shit, as if nothing happened.

His shirt buttons were open ,hair dishevelled, making him look-

Shut up Ezra. Focus!

I walk towards him, nearly shouting at him. Not caring about anything.

"What the fuc* did you do last night?"

I ask, breathing heavily. My fists clenched as my eyes were sending daggers at him.

He looks at me over his shoulder. Giving me that infamous cold emotionless look of his.

To only go back to tossing the pancakes on the pan and sh**.

My mouth opens in shock.

Did he....did he just ignore me?

The burning lave inside my veins,was simming to be out of the volcano top. His silence , slowly doing it .

"I asked you a question Aaron."

Silence.

He again doesn't say anything. And I approach him. Switching the burner off ,and turning him around to look at me.

"Answer me dammit!"

He hardens his jaw. Looking down at me in indifference. His voice laced in coldness, making a shiver to run down my spine.

"What do you want to know?"

I gulp. Suddenly going silent. How ..how do I ask him. What do I say? Should I ask ...how do I ask.

"Wh...at ...what did you do last night?"

I ask a little scared of his answer. My heart thudding rapidly in my chest.

He folds his arms in front of his chest. Oozing confidence, to only look at me from bottom to top. A smirk covering his lips.

"That's the wrong question Orphan girl."

.
.
Stepping closer to me, he makes me take few steps back. To only have my back hit the shelf.

"You should be asking me."

He says placing his palms on the either side of the shelf, blocking me.

"What you did last night."

I freeze. My senses going numb. I ? What I did? What does he mean.
His next words, making my heart to beat out of my chest.

"I swear Orphan girl, I have seen so many women in my life but I haven't seen a bitc* as desperate and stupid as you."

What...why...why is he saying it?

"Going on a date with an unknown man. Taking the drink he offered to be only drugged and taken advantage of."

His voice was turning more angry if possible with each word he spoke, while my anger seemed to be getting drained in water.

"Do you Ezra have even a single brain cell in your fucking brain? Do you think all men that sweet talk have good intentions."

"I....I...am not asking you-"

"Shhhh"

He doesn't let me complete, placing his finger on my lips. To only silent me.

"Enough. I have wasted enough of my time, babysitting you last night. Now go and change, we are getting late for office."

With that, he moves back from me. Turning his back on me. To be only stopped by my next words.

"You are a sick man Aaron. You used me last night , fuc* ed with me to only drop the blame at me now."

"You are so fucking pathetic Aaron. So damn pathetic! You call yourself a man? I am sure Mrs Reed will be ashamed to call you his so-"

I didn't expected what happened next. Turning around almost instantly, he pushed me down on the cold kitchen shelf.

Placing his palms on my mouth, silencing me. Making my eyes to widen.

His eyes, burning in hate and I almost felt afraid of him .

"Shut the hell up girl! You want to know what happened last night huh?"

Pulling the front of his shirt, he makes the buttons fall out on the ground. As he moves it aside to show me his neck.

And I freeze.

"This! This is what you did after that drug fucked with your brain."

I blink.

And that's when a vision flashes in front of my eyes and I go still. Not thrashing in his grip.

Damn man!

Did I? You are so dead Ezra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

116 25 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
473 128 53
Aaron Foley, the smart and handsome boy I have ever seen. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes too. His appearance would be made anyone could f...
254 15 13
"Don't even try this, trophy boy, there's no way I'll tell you anything... Actually, scratch that, there's nothing to tell." He stepped closer so tha...
1.5M 30.9K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...