ENTROPY [Naruto]

By Fries_And_Sundae

It was originally not her story. But somehow, she became the main character. And maybe something else later o... More

Act 1 • Prologue
Act I • Chapter 1
Act I • Chapter 2
Act I • Chapter 3
Act I • Chapter 5
Act I • Chapter 6
Act I • Chapter 7
Act I • Chapter 8
Act I • Chapter 9
Act I • Chapter 10
Act I • Chapter 11
Act I • Chapter 12
Act I • Chapter 13
Act I • Chapter 14
Act I • Chapter 15
Act I • Chapter 16
Act I • Chapter 17

Act I • Chapter 4

652 37 6
By Fries_And_Sundae

The apartment was a little better than what was shown in the anime. It was still the same worn out place but it was at least decent.

Naomi knew that Hiruzen did this in order to avoid them getting caught by the greedy people who wanted the kyubi for themselves even without being watched by his ANBUS 24/7.

And who would expect the great fourth Hokage's and head of Uzumaki clan's descendants, would live in the worst housing possible in the village. She would only have to clean the place thoroughly later on.

Hiruzen opened the door and went inside, following him were the twins. He felt bad for doing this but there was no other choice, if he didn't do this then he'll have to watch them nonstop and the twins would definitely not like that.

As soon as Naruto saw the interior, he let out a gasped of glee. "Woah! Is this ours, Oji-san?!" Hiruzen chuckled at his giddy reaction and nodded.

When those words left Naruto's mouth, he immediately looked at the hokage in panic as if he had just insulted his whole family.

"S-sorry! My mouth just slipped dattebayo!"

Hiruzen was actually quite glad that he had called him in an affectionate manner. After all, he was half expecting the twins to be hostile to him, an outsider.

He ruffled the hair of the cerulean eyed twin and gently spoke, "It's very much fine."

Naruto blushed as he sheepishly smiled. Only his sister had ever ruffled his hair and it made him feel happy that another person did not despise him.

As Naomi watched in the background, she felt... pleased?

The scene was just so heart warming, something that she only felt whenever she watched anime. It reminded her of when she was only a person behind the screen, an outsider, that's what suited her.

The Hokage then toured the twins around their new flat. It was fairly big enough for the two of them. It consisted of a joint kitchen and living room, one bedroom, one bathroom and a small balcony.

Basic appliances and utensils were also installed such as two beds, refrigerator, a 2000's model television, stove, chairs and tables.

After thanking the hokage (Naruto hugged him whereas Naomi only gave a smile), Hiruzen handed them a bag of money and told the twins to come look for him every first day of the month in order to receive their allowance.

When the old man finally left, they both immediately plopped onto the couch. They had a long day after all.

Naomi closed her eyes as she released a sigh, good thing Hiruzen's attention was mostly on Naruto and didn't suspect her quietness the slightest bit. Naruto glanced at his twin and decided to start a conversation.

"hey Ami, is this really where we'll be living from now on?"

"Yes,"

"Ano ne, oji-san is the only one who didn't look at us with those eyes dattebayo." Naomi opened her eyelids as she peered at Naruto to continue. "So, he's a good guy.... right?"

Growing up, Naruto had developed a fear of trusting people other than his sister who had always been by his side. Naomi internally widened her eyes since this was something new.

She thought of how to answer him as she fumbled a coin in the bag the hokage gave them earlier.

"He's not good,"

Naruto outwardly frowned and tilted his head as Naomi continued.

"But he's not bad either."

The male twin was even more confused. How can good and bad coexist? Already expecting this reaction, Naomi motioned for Naruto to move closer.

"Remember Naruto, the world is not only black and white."

".....I don't understand dattebayo.."

Showing the coin in her hand, she explained. "Take a coin for example," Naruto nodded. "It has two completely different sides but they're still the same coin. It is similar to a human, they can be good and bad depending on which side they feel or show in certain situations."

"Ooh, I get it now. Ami is always smart! dattebayo!"

Naomi brushed him and his flattery. She was not smart at all, she was just mentally older and had more experience in life than him.

She stood up and picked up her bag. "Let's unpack now so we can rest early."

Naruto enthusiastically agreed and jumped off the couch and immediately got started in unpacking.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

"Sis where are we going?"

Naomi led Naruto outside as soon as she heard his stomach growl in hunger, it was past lunchtime therefore it was to be expected.

The female twin could tell that they wouldn't be able to eat just randomly from the looks the villagers gave them, so she escorted Naruto to a place where she was sure they can devour their food peacefully.

"To eat lunch."

After a while of getting lost since this was the first time they got out of the orphanage, Naomi finally saw the legendary food stall.

"Welcome! What can I get for the new costumers?" Teuchi exclaimed as the twins tried and succeeded in getting on the tall stool.

Naruto had stars in his eyes as he smelled the air in the ramen stall. This will be the first time he'd be eating a fresh food considering the fact that the orphanage elders treated them poorly. Plus the ramen guy didn't seem to hate them!

Teuchi eyed the daughter and son of his late team mate as they went over the menu. They looked so much like Minato and Kushina, it made the guy smile even more due to the fact that he at least got to see the infamous twins.

Naruto looked at the pictures in the menu since he did not know how to read yet, when a certain bowl caught his eyes, he pointed it to the ramen guy. "T-this one, please." He squeaked.

"Got it boy!" Teuchi started making Naruto's ramen along side his teenaged daughter and then turned to Naomi. "What about you little one?"

"Naomi will have the same." The purple eyed twin visibly glowered at her way of talking. Instead of a catchphrase like Naruto, Boruto and Kushina, Naomi spoke in third person instead and it embarrassed her to no end. It made her sound so childish.

"Coming right up!"

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

Naomi was currently in her and her brother's shared room, contemplating on the future events that would be taking place. In a little notebook she had brought with her from the orphanage, she wrote all of the important characters that would be partaking in every major events.

In English-slash-Tagalog of course. It would be the end of her if someone (Naruto) were to read it and interrogate her about it.

On the other end of the notebook was her understandings of Jutsus: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Juinjutsu, Senjutsu, Kenjutsu and Kekkei Genkais.

It was one of the most important part of being a shinobi in this world, and though she didn't have a chakra of her own, learning and understanding them would certainly come to a good use.

As she wrote, she noticed Naruto's chakra getting closer, so she placed a big book on top of her notebook then turned around and asked. "Yes, Naruto?"

"Uhm sis, I want to go to Ichiraku..do you want to come?" It was already december in the same year they had moved in to this apartment and it was snowing. Never had Naomi experienced winter considering the fact that Philippines was located in the equator, so this level of coldness bothered her.

"Naomi doesn't like cold, so Naruto can go alone." Naruto nodded and began walking to the front door but not before hearing her sister's 'take care'.

Naomi continued her work, which was now about the known techniques of the legendary 4th hokage, their father.

"Rasengan huh...."

The purple eyed girl was too engrossed in learning about the things her biological father created causing for her to be a bit startled when Naruto suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Forgot to hug you before going out hehe, by the way who's rasengan sis?"

She immediately leaned her forearms on top of the notebook and muttered. "No one, hurry up and go if you don't want your ramen waiting for you."

Naruto gasped and ran out of the house in a speed of light. Naomi sighed and was for once thankful that Naruto's attention can be easily swayed at the mere mention of his beloved ramen.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

OMAKE/EXTRA:

It was already night time and the blonde boy had already eaten a healthy dinner personally made by him with his sister's guidance. However, his stomach was still unsatisfied without his dearest Ichiraku ramen.

As he wandered through the streets of Konoha, panic had taken over him as he realized he was lost. Nonetheless, he continued his steps.

After a while and he was still not on the right path, Naruto noticed someone in a kimono under the street light. They were on their knees but Naruto did not worry about that since the snow on the ground was soft. The fact that they were crying got him worried the most.

"What are you doing dattebayo?" He asked.

As Naruto got closer he realized that it was a girl in his age. Her sobbing hitched as she registered in her 4 years old mind that someone had just saw her, heir of the Hyuga clan, crying on the street.

This person might see her as shameless if they were to recognize her and so she kept her mouth shut. The only sound coming out of her were her hiccups and sniffs.

"If you keep crying, how am I supposed to find out 'ttebayo?"

At this moment, the two of them were facing each other. Naruto was astound at how pretty this stranger was.

The girl shook her head and she wiped her tears. This boy in front of her probably did not know her but she kept her voice unrevealed.

"Where's your house?"

She did not speak but she pointed to the direction of her home. She did not know why but she wasn't afraid of trusting this stranger, Naruto felt the same.

The cerulean eyed blonde softly grasp her hand and started making their way towards the direction she had pointed to. Completely forgetting his original intentions of going out.

After a while of walking, they eventually stumbled upon a compound with the Hyuga crest flexed on the gates.

"You live in a big house like this and you're crying?" Naruto spoke as the Hyuga glanced at him. "I only have my sister but I never cry."

The Hyuga was stunned as the blonde smiled it all away. He said he only had his sister, so he doesn't have a mommy and daddy? how can he not cry when he doesn't have a parent?

The Hyuga heir saw this person in a new light. He was strong, unlike her.

She had a mother and a father along with a cousin and an unborn sibling, and in the future she'll have her clan's back as well. But this person had none of that yet he was still capable of smiling genuinely.

He was strong. She wanted to be like him, someone who can smile despite of the circumstances, she wanted to be someone who can be worthy of the title as an heir to her clan.

Her thoughts were cut off when the blonde let go of her hand and said his goodbye as he ran away.

The moment he was gone, her father sauntered towards her.

"Hinata, you are the important heir of the main family. What do you think you're doing?" He scolded. "It's about time you learn these things."

It was the funeral of Hinata's uncle, the father of her cousin, and she was saddened by the news so she ran out of the ceremony hall wanting to be alone.

Thankfully the blonde boy comforted her in some way and made her feel determined more than ever.

...

When Naruto got home, he immediately clasped his sister who was getting ready for bed.

He avidly told her everything about the current events.

"Her house is soooo big it can even fit millions of ramen! dattebayo!!"

Naomi had an 'o' plastered on her face. How could she had forgotten about this?! It was one of the scenes she liked the most and would want to see in real life.

And from how Naruto described Hinata, she was hoping for him to like her instead of Sakura since she was a bitch to him in their academy days.

She reminisced the scene of Naruto's penguin walk, Hinata's pouty face and over all, their cuteness.

Naomi smiled, something she rarely did. She then laid down on the bed under the comforter as she ushered Naruto to go to his own bed too.

Naruto complied but was left with tons of questions dancing around his head.

_________________________

"̶̮̤̯͆͛̅̎͛͘I̴̹͓͔̖̫̗̩̟̞̓'̵̺̯̟͗͑͆m̵̨͕̹̤̋̑ ̷̖̗͌̆̌́̃͑̑̚͝ą̸̨̢͇̣̳̼͐̑̅̽̆̈́̈́̏̕͠d̸͓̹̎̒̾̽̎͠a̷̧̖͗̚p̷̧̼͈̻̖̫̋̕t̷̡̫̯͔͙͕̮̳̞͍͛̑ȉ̵̪̊̐̈́̈̄̒͠͝n̷̡͕̳̟̥̞̳̜̍̑̅g̸̟̈̈̈́,̶̧̲̞̳̟̙͕̀̇̆̆̈́͐̇͝ ̶͈̜̭̬̮̙̈́̿̈́̆͋b̷͙̱̤̮̻̹̼͗͆̐̅͌͘u̵̢̞̪̼̪̺̱͊̈̿̀t̵̡̯̥͈̟̹̺̜̞́̀͋̕͝ ̷̧̰̜̪̄͆I̶̫̺̔ ̷͚̳̮̩̾͊̒d̴͔̞͈͚̲̳́̂̚̕ơ̶̛̰̤̦̝̌͗͌́̚ͅͅn̶̢̠͇̠͈̒͑͐̒'̵̯̲̮̺̜̊̾̓̅̾͠͠t̶̝̝͔̗̰͉̻͇̩̩̀̏̓̄̉̈̕ ̶̡̖͚͔̏͠t̸̘͔͈̪͔̝̗̱͖͋̆̂̈́̈́͊̍̚h̷͉̹͍͉͎͖͔̘͙͓͐̀̾̽̃̃͋͌̉i̷̫̰̼̯͕̤̜̝̘̼͠ņ̸̛̬͇̜̭͉̩̺͈̍̒̇̾͑̅͝k̶̨̲̻̙̭̣͇̣̟͆̇͐̀̌̾̒͠͝ ̸͔̭͉͈͆̽̈̀͆̓̚͠ͅȈ̴̤̇̈́̈́̃͘̕'̷̰̳̙̹͓̀̃̆̇̿̈́͘l̶͚̮͙̩̩̱͈͂̄̎̿̈́̃̓͊̚͜l̷̤̪̖̫̱̜̻̽͗̈͗̕̕ͅ ̴͔̼̯̳̻̱̬̈́b̶̢͓͎͍͓̐̆̅̃̅̎̃͊̍ȩ̶̛̰̜̳̭͉̱͖̣̐̎̒͂̊͋̀͘͝ ̶͇̼̯̰̯̩͙̦̐͑̇͜a̵̧̛̰͙̬̯̭͎̟̐͑̎̓̍̃͝͝b̸̟̹̞͌̌͑̋͆̿͌͘͠͝l̴̺̥̋̊̏̓̊̽̅̆̿͜͝e̸̡̝̫̝͈͎̯̳̜̍̈́ͅ ̷̨̬̭̥͓͍̻͓̱̻̅̋̓́͛̌́̈́̊t̶̛̬̺̓͋̆ǫ̸̖͓̜͙̞̼͈̳̏̍ͅ ̵̟͔̺̺̘̥̖̌̌̒͗̀̿̀š̷͖͔̳̠͍͔̠͔̥̗̉͋̇̔̄̓ǘ̵̝r̶̛͇̻̥̻͊v̷̭͈̣͐̆͛̈́͘͜͠͝ͅi̴̡͖̫̬͍͉͕̤̫̥̓́͆̕͝͝v̴̯̫͇͎̏͐̃̽̆͆̌̏e̵͈̬͈̓͛̅͗̀͐͘ͅ ̶̧̖̐̎͠l̷͓̹̤̜̝͂͗̇̋̌o̸̲̐͒̐̏̎̚̚ṅ̵̺͓̄̀́͐g̸̤̦͇̻̿̀...̸̛̭̩̩͕̖̹̙̐͆͛ͅ"̵͚͈̘̝̾̒̓͜
_________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 7K 22
《Best Rankings - #1 in Naruto Characters, #2 in Naruto Fanfiction and #3 in Sasuke Uchiha》 "You know, I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met...
1.3K 29 11
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...
211K 7.1K 19
Its a sasuhina fanfic. If you don't like the ship or feel offended by it then please kindly leave. But if you are a hardcore sasuhina fan then this i...