青蛙。#tokyorev

Av ir3ysharted

➥ FROGS. ❝ 遇见你是最美丽的意外。❞ various x fem reader published: 9 september 2021 completed: 19 december 2022 Mer

introduction
lord farquaad and her beloved frog
y/n vs birds
warehouse and mobius
takemichi has shit on his piss hair
musashi festival, toman vs mobius
new third division captain
when the duo becomes a trio
bloody halloween pt.1 (takemichi's kim k ass)
bloody halloween pt. 2 and the future
the black dragons
lord farquaad and his ugly guards
chirstmas night black dragons vs toman
december 31st 2005, new years
home
bonus chapter

things you should never do in japan, number one is murder!

4.3K 240 387
Av ir3ysharted

hello i'm back now sorry for taking long:)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER TWELVE

"Let's break up, Hina."

"What..?"

"You're probably wondering why I'm doing this outta nowhere, but I've been considering this for a while, I mean.. I found another girl I like. Hina.. I don't, love you anymore. So-"

Hinata let go of her umbrella, letting it get flung away by the harsh cold wind as she tightened her hand into a fist and cut off Takemichi with a hard punch to his face.

One punch.

Then followed by many more.

"Jerk! You jerk! I hate you!"

Tears streamed down her face.

Finally stopping. Hinata stood up from Takemichi's stomach, panting in exhaustion as she turned around groggily, leaving the boy laying on the ground add beaten up.

'This is fine.'

Takemichi thought, trying to comfort himself. Then, memories of Hinata went in his mind.

"I want to know, everything about you!"

"I'll protect you, Hanagaki-kun!"

"There's nobody else, as cool as you."

"Damn it."

Tears started streaming down his cheeks as he clenched his fist tightly.

"I love her so much."

"Bird nest! Fuckface! Skyscraper! make a snowball for me!" Y/n demanded as flakes of snow falls down from the sky, onto the ground.

She - along with Chifuyu, Kisaki and Hanma had been waiting for Takemichi for a while now. The three males were seeming to get bored of waiting, whilst the h/c haired female was happily playing with the snow, being the most active out of all.

"Fuck its cold." Hanma breathed out, gripping onto his jacket tighter in attempt to warm himself. "Hey Chifuyu, Y/n. Is Takemichy comin' or what?" He turned his gaze over to the said two who were crouching down, collecting snow.

"He said he had something small to take care of." Chifuyu replied calmly, sliding over a large ball of snow to Y/n who's eyes lightened up.

"He didn't ditch us, right?" Kisaki questioned, raising a brow. "We're carrying out our plan tomorrow, you know."

"No, of course not!" Y/n laughed, lifting up her head to look at the male. "He only ditched you two." She gestured towards Kisaki and Hanma.

Kisaki completely ignored her.

"Let's go inside and eat while we wait." Chifuyu suggested, then muttering a quick: "Get up." To Y/n, grabbing the back of her collar and pulling her up from the ground.

"I want [favorite food] and [drink]!" Y/n exclaimed once the four had gotten a table.

After the waiter had gotten all of their orders. Silence took over, the four just staring at each other with a bored face.

"So how's life—?"

"Shut up."

"Heh." Hanma let out a small deep laugh, "You're so mean, Y/n." His eyes travelled to the said girl who had just cut him off.

Another silence enveloped them all.

Sighing, Y/n lazily placed her head on the table and wrapping her arms around the lower part of her face. "You guys are boringgg where's Takemichi? There's nothing to laugh or make fun at other than Kisaki's stupid face."

"What?-"

"I'm giggling. Your face is so stupid."

"Excuse me?-"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Sorry I'm late!" A familiar voice apologized.

Hanma, Chifuyu and Kisaki turned their heads to the side and saw the fifth member of their "group"

Though what they didn't expect was for him to show up looking like,

Shit.

"What happened to your face?" Chifuyu was the first one to asked. Then followed by Hanma who said with a small grin:

"Damn dude, you got even uglier!"

"Haha.." Takemichi let out a dry laugh before looking around, "Where's Y/n?"

"Piss hair!!— owh wait who the fuck are you?" Y/n grimaced of the sight of the boy before shaking her head and face the other three. "Anyways- I finally got it!" She showed a fancy glass that had a ball of snow with some [flavor] syrup on it.

"Hey, stranger! Do you want some?" She offered Takemichi, leaning her arm forward to his face as he shook his head softly. "Uh-  no thanks, and it's me you idiot.. Takemichi!"

It was silent until Y/n shrugged and walked over to the other three. "Oh, did something happen?" She scanned his beaten up face.

"Nothing, don't worry about it.." He gave out a dry laugh, deciding not to tell anyone that earlier, he had broken up with Hinata.

"So that's why you took so long to come back.." Chifuyu mumbled, eyeing her glass of snow with syrup.

"Yeah! That old lady in the kitchen was so stubborn and refused to give me a fancy glass!" Y/n exclaimed, stuffing her mouth with her 'dessert'

Takemichi grabbed a random chair and made a spot for himself near the four. "You do know there's plenty of bacteria in that snow?— wait, did you use force on the old lady..?" He then squinted his eyes to her.

"..No."

"So you did use force!" Chifuyu joined in.

The three forgot that Hanma and Kisaki were there and the two were literally watching them like '😐 😃'

"We'll carry out our plan in Shibuya." Kisaki spoke up, gaining the attention of the trio who all looked at him in unison and almost immediately; stoic expressions went on their faces.

"Udagawa Christian church. Taiju will conveniently go there alone at night to pray. If Hakkai's gonna attack Taiju, it won't happen anywhere else but there. We're gonna wait for Taiju outside the chapel. Hakkai should already be in the church by then. Takemichy, you're gonna reason with him!" Kisaki explained as he and the others started to walk down the stairs of the restaurant to leave the place.

"Since you two get along, doesn't that make you the best guy for that role? And, before Hakkai and Taiju can run into each other. The four of us outside will beat Taiju down." Kisaki stared at the h/c haired with narrowed eyes before saying:

"Don't do shit that could ruin our plan-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TRASH!"

Once the five had exited the building, Kisaki and Hanma parted ways while the other three stayed.

Y/n and Takemichi stood beside each other. The h/c haired girl glanced at the boy beside her, feeling slightly worried as he looked so.. down.

She suddenly felt someone's hand hitting her back. "Well, we're up against the Black Dragons tomorrow. Our secret plan's pretty much decided." Chifuyu spoke, keeping his hands on his two friends' backs.

The blond then turned to face Takemichi. "Dunno what you went through, but take that anger." He slung his two arms around the two, "And vent it all tomorrow!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Wait so- Draken did turn into a egghead?!" Y/n asked in shock.

"Yeah!" Takemichi nodded. "I was so close to asking why he went bald!!"

Y/n slowly covered the lower part of her face as she lowered down the volume of her voice. "I was just calling him egghead because of his face shape— but oh my god.. I totally predicted that-"

"You totally did!"

The two were walking side by side wearing their Toman uniforms. They kept going on with their conversation about how 'Draken went bald' but got interrupted when they saw their other friend bowing down to them, also calling out their names.

"Y/N! Takemichy!"

"Chifuyu?"

"Tokyo Manji gang, first division vice-captain Chifuyu Matsuno! Born in Shibuya ward in 1991. I spent my life hating and hurting others. The person who changed all that.. was a man named Keisuke Baji." He pulled out a white sash. "He was a great man, who rushed straight ahead through every obstacle. This is Keisuke Baji's sash!"

Y/n's eyes widen as her facial expression changed into a shocked one. "Is Baji dead? Why is he saying this?" She whispered to Takemichi.

Takemichi shook his head, having the same expression. "I don't know-"

"Y/n L/n!" Chifuyu called, "Baji-san isn't here right now, but he wanted you to have this as a 'thank you' for saving him! So, we'll leave it in your care!"

A small smile made its way up to Y/n's lips as she walked over to him and gently took the sash. "I'll take good care of it!"

No even one second later.

"TAKEMICHI— HOW DO YOU USE THIS THING?!"

"I THINK ITS LIKE UH— THIS?"

"YOU'RE CHOCKING ME GODDAMMIT!"

Chifuyu let out a yell of horror, "YOU BOTH ARE GONNA BREAK IT!!"

Y/n sighed as Chifuyu stood behind her, helping her with the sash while she lifted her arms up. "I don't like this thing." She glared at the white strip of cloth.

"There." Chifuyu said after he finished tying it. "'I'll take good care of it' my ass." He rolled his eyes.

"SHUT UP!!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The three met up with Kisaki and Hanma later on at the church. "This is it.." Takemichi breathed out, eyeing the huge building that stood upon them.

"Can you stick to the plan?!" Kisaki asked with aggravation in his voice.

"Yeah." Takemichi nodded and glanced back at the others, "I'll go reason with Hakkai who should already be in the church. While you guys ambush Taiju."

Chifuyu stepped up the small stairs and place a hand on the boy's back. "Takemichy." He called calmly, "I know beating Taiju's important. But if you can just persuade Hakkai, then that'll change our future!"

Y/n follows the blond's action, placing her hand on Takemichi's shoulder. "We're counting on you."

Takemichi glanced at them, "Yeah!" He started to walk towards the church's door. "I got this!"

The remaining four watches in silence as the boy stepped inside the church before closing the large door.

"Taiju's not here! Let's use Kisaki as bait to lure him out." Y/n spoke.

"Great plan." Chifuyu nodded, agreeing.

"Can you just shut up and follow the plan?!" Kisaki exclaimed in irritation though he was ignored by the girl.

There was a minute of silence until Y/n heard a wave of wind from behind. She turned around, only to be met by a fist which collided with her cheek.

"Y/n!" Chifuyu called out in worry as he stared at her figure that was on the ground. He snapped his head to the back to see Hanma with a clenched fist and his usual grin on his face. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Hanma laughed, "You shits are really dumb to believe that we'd team up with you—" He was cut off when Y/n stood back up and rushed towards him, punching him back.

"I never believed you from the start." Y/n cracked her knuckles, "I was just following Takemichi and Chifuyu to make sure they don't get themselves killed." She tightened her fist, what surprised Hanma was that she wasn't aiming at him, instead she aimed at Kisaki.

In a mere second, she was right in front of the boy. Kisaki's eyes widen as he wasn't given enough time to block or dodge the punch that was aimed right at the center of his face.

Y/n jumped up and swung a leg towards the side of Kisaki's waist whilst he was still getting knocked back from the punch he had received earlier, her strength alone was enough to make his body turn to the side and make him spat out blood.

While Hanma had his guard down, Chifuyu went up to him and kicked him in the side, knocking the tall male to the side.

Kisaki clicked his tongue in frustration before wiping the blood from his lips and deciding to fight back. He clenched his hand, forming a fist and gave a hit towards her stomach.

Y/n landed on her two feet and glanced at Chifuyu and Hanma who were battling each other.

Y/n averted her eyes back to Kisaki, only to see no one. Quickly sensing a presence from beside, she lifted her arm and blocked an incoming punch.

Her eyes narrowed at Kisaki who glared at her and let out an annoyed sound. "Just die already." He growled in annoyance.

Ignoring his statement, Y/n jumped high up, shocking Kisaki how high she could jump. And before he knew it, Y/n had slammed her leg onto his head, resulting him into falling onto the ground face first with a rather loud thud.

"As expected," Y/n crouched down and gripped Kisaki's hair tightly, then pulling his face up from the ground. "Without anyone helping you, you're weak. Weak as fuck." Her e/c eyes stared darkly at Kisaki's.

As she was about to beat his face up, Hanma called out to her, "Y/nnn, continue and your friend here might get killed."

The girl glanced at him, only to let out a small gasp once she saw Chifuyu all tied up with tape covering his mouth, making him unable to speak or move.

"Chifuyu—!"

Just as she was about to help her friend, Y/n felt a hard impact on the back of her neck and the next thing she knows, all she could see was black.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Bastards really put up a fight." Hanma breathed out while tying up the still unconscious Y/n. "Don't interfere with a fight between brothers." The 6'4ft tall male eyed Chifuyu who squirmed in his place, trying to free himself though no avail.

Hanma and Kisaki proceeds to walk away, leaving the two.

"So hey," Hanma spoke up, scratching the back of his head. "We planned to fuck em' over all along, right? So, why'd we work together with em'?" He questioned Kisaki who then gave out a wide toothy grin.

"Because it's fun." Kisaki started, "They couldn't do a damn thing, you know?"

Hanma stared at the shorter male for a while before a big smile made its way up to his lips. "Bwa-ha!♡" He continued to follow behind Kisaki.

"You're my kinda guy, Kisaki. You're the only one who can keep me entertained."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Wake up..!

We're the words Chifuyu kept saying in his mind as he continued to tap the unconscious girl's back repetitively.

Wake up..!

This time, he shoved her body slightly, hoping that it would wake Y/n up.

Lord Farquaad wake up!

Suddenly, Chifuyu saw the h/c haired girl shift in her sleep. He watched as she turned her body around and faced him, her eyes slowly opening.

Is this girl serious?.. He sweat dropped, kinda irritated that she would only response to that 'ugly' name as he would call it,

Y/n looked around then finally realized that tape was tightly wrapped around her figure, and a small piece of it was covering her mouth.

Oh yeah.. She thought, recalling the moments where she and Chifuyu had fought with Kisaki and Hanma. We lost to those pigs, all because of..!

Her eyes went to Chifuyu, sliding her body she tilted her feet to a direction which got Chifuyu's attention as he averted his eyes from the ground to her shoe, he flinched when he saw many insults written on the shoe though the one that was mainly aimed at him was:

'You fucking weakling!'

Chifuyu looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Y/n then continued to tilt her shoe a little bit to the left, revealing another insult.

'Do better.'

Chifuyu turned his head to the side, puffing out his cheeks a little while Y/n laid her head back onto the ground and stared at the ceiling. They stayed like that for a while before Chifuyu started to hear the sound of shuffling, he turned his head to look at Y/n.

Hm? His eyes widen and surprise when he saw that all the tape that had been wrapped around her was all scattered on the ground.

Y/n ripped off the tape that covered her mouth before standing up, with her two hands she started patting the dirt off her pants.

Chifuyu squirmed around as if to tell her to remove his tape that wrapped around his body,—

—But he was completely ignored as Y/n walked past him, not even sparing a glance at the poor boy.

Chifuyu's eyes widen more, this time, because he was offended that his presence was fully ignored.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"YUZUHA!!"

Hakkai yelled in worry for his older sister who had just got slammed onto the table of the altar. Creating a loud bang in the process.

"How could you?!" Takemichi exclaimed, "She's your little sister.."

"Oh lord," Taiju sighed. "Why do you always put me through ordeals such as this? Why must I.." Tears streamed down his face. "Murder my own beloved little sister?"

"Yuzuha." He called, "I'm going to kill you."

With a battle cry, Yuzuha used all her strength to push her body away from the table, sprinting towards Taiju. But unfortunately, the oldest Shiba was too strong and had sent a hit towards her, knocking her backwards.

"Taiju, Stop!!" Takemichi pleaded, his eyes showing concern for Yuzuha.

"I'll beat you to death, nice and slow." Taiju ignored the boy as he stared down at Yuzuha who laid on the ground in pain. His vision was then suddenly blocked by Takemichi who rushed in front of him, shielding Yuzuha.

"Calm down, Taiju-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed but was ignored.

"Move, shit stain." Taiju stared blankly at the smaller male.

"You say you care so deeply about your family. But in the end, you're the one who's tearing your family apart."

"Don't he'll kill you!" Hakkai yelled.

"Hakkai! This involves you, too!!" Takemichi turned his head towards the said boy with a rather harsh look on his face. "What are you so scared of?! Your sister's about to get murdered! You're gonna protect Yuzuha, aren't you?!!" Before he could react, Taiju punched his cheek resulting the yellow haired to be knocked over to the side with a loud thud.

"They're the ones who tried to kill me..—" Taiju spoke in a low voice as Takemichi let out a small grunt. He lifted up a bench with no sweat, "—in the first place!!"

"Eek!" His eyes widen at the incoming bench which Taiju threw, aiming at him. Luckily he ducked down before the bench could hit him.

I thought I was gonna die! He freaked out in his mind. Damn it! Frowning, Takemichi then yelled out, "Why does a sibling fight have to escalate to killing each other?!! It doesn't make any sense!"

"Hanagaki.." Yuzuha called, standing up from her previous position. "This, is the path we siblings chose."

Taiju's eyes slightly widened as he let out a small gasp, feeling a presence of someone. Just as he turned his head around, he felt a hard impact on the left side on his face, tripping him slightly to the side.

"Don't lay a hand on him." Y/n narrowed her eyes at Taiju as she landed on her two feet.

"Y/n!" Takemichi exclaimed in relief, he then furrowed his brow when he saw that Chifuyu was no where to be seen. "Where's Chifuyu?"

Y/n shrugged, "I dunno."

She tilted her head in confusion when Takemichi suddenly went quiet, seeming as he was in deep thought.

He eyes then traveled back to Taiju who was glaring at her as he wiped of the blood off his nose. "I'll fucking murder you."

Y/n slowly turn towards Hakkai who kinda froze because of her sudden gaze. "Shhh.. He doesn't know I know this trick." She looked back at Taiju. "I heard that murder is very illegal in Japan."

...

CRASH

"WHAT THE HELL?!! THAT COULD'VE KILLED ME—!"

Y/n laid on the ground after dodging the bench that Taiju had throw at her.

"It was supposed to." Taiju said in a monotone voice, "Are you dumb?"

Y/n's mouth went agape as lighting struck behind her, It's true that I've never got a double digit score on any of my tests but that shit still hurts if you say it like that..!

"I know what I've got to do." Takemichi suddenly spoke as he got up from the ground. "Hakkai, Y/n."

"Huh?" Both turned their heads at Takemichi in confusion.

Takemichi let out a large puff of air, "I've got to, beat down Taiju!"

Hakkai only stared at him in shock, mouth wide open. "Takemichy.. there's no way you can. You don't know, how deadly he is!!"

"Don't get in my way Hanagaki." Yuzuha joined in, speaking in a shaky voice as he hand reached out for the knife that laid on the ground not too far from her. "I'll protect Hakkai."

"Huh?!- Yuzuha's here?!" Y/n exclaimed turning her head towards the said female, her eyes widened when she saw the state that Yuzuha was in, all bruised up and bleeding.

"I.. I'll protect him." Yuzuha continued, swaying around.

"This isn't something you use to protect others."

"Huh?" Takemichi let out, seeing the familiar figure that stood right behind Yuzuha, gripping onto the knife she held. "Mitsuya-kun?!!"

"Let go, Yuzuha." Mitsuya told the girl with a gentle smile on his face. "You're cutting my hand."

"Mitsuya.." Yuzuha turned her head to the lavender haired boy, "Why are you here..?—" he body then fell onto Mitsuya who quickly placed a hand on her back.

"Y/n." Mitsuya called, glancing at Y/n then gesturing towards the girl who laid on him. "Watch Yuzuha for me."

"Yes sir!" Y/n saluted before switching positions with Mitsuya and carried Yuzuha on her back to the benches that were quite far away from Taiju.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked in a soft voice which was rare for her to do. She felt Yuzuha slightly nodding her head before gently placing her down on one of the benches.

Y/n took noticed of Yuzuha's face, all badly bruised up. She brushed off a strand of the unconscious girl's head and took out a clean napkin and gently started to clean off the blood, trying her best to take care of Yuzuha.

"It's you and me now, motherfucker." Mitsuya said, staring darkly at Taiju.

Taiju raised a brow, "Ah? Are you for real? What happened to the truce?" A grin made its way onto his face. "Don't tell me you're a scumbag sucking shit.. who breaks his own promises?"

"Shut up." Mitsuya said. "I'm gonna tell you, something more important and obvious than that. Never hit your little sister. No matter how badly she misbehaves, forgive her with a smile."

He unbuttoned his uniform, showing off his chest. "That's what being a big brother's all about you asshole!"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Made with kinemaster..😭😭💔☹️🥀

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.5K 24
"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ." "ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ."
56K 3K 25
❝𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙫𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘕𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘢 ࿐ྂ 𝘔𝘢𝘯...
15K 402 10
↳𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯. ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ �...
77.5K 2.4K 36
♡‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿♡ ★𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘟 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳★ ミ★ 𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 12 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ...