Verena // Alec. Lightwood [1]

By sebs_loves

VERENA // to fear, to respect Soulmates were something Alec Lightwood didn't trust or necessarily believe In... More

Cast and Prologue
Not the Artist
Seeing Strangers
Clubs Are Dangerous
Possesion of Dot
Magic Church
Bonding Time
Chasing Dot
Taken by Force
Vamps of Brooklyn
Grave Digging
Knight In Shining Armour
Dreaming
Magnus Bane
Portal of Safety
Attack on Warlocks
Who We Love Most
Knowing Freelings
Maybe We're Soulmates
Knock you on your Ass
Men Love Her
Pain-filled Screams
Meeting the Family
Secret Plans
Finding the Cup
Be The Distraction
Death of a Friend
Lost in Memory Lane
Bad Day for Take-Out
Forsaken Attack
Keeping Faith
Coming Home
Meliorn's Interrogation?
Stealing Steles
Sedation Couldn't Keep Her At Bay
Raspy Morning Voice
Order of Arrest
Take The Pain Away
So Close
He ain't Michael
Home again
Preperations
A Mole
Till Death Do We Part
Always Trust Your Hunch
People Change
Book of the White
I Hate Her
The End / Sequel
OTHER BOOK

Hello Magnus

7.1K 170 8
By sebs_loves

HELLO MAGNUS

●♤♤●

Standing outside of Magnus' apartment had never felt so exhausting before. We were waiting for Magnus to open the door to let us into his apartment.

"For fuck sake." I mumbled, banging my fist on the door. Within seconds, it was opened and - for a hot moment - Magnus looked glad to see me. That was until he saw everyone behind me. Or, more specifically, Camille. "Before you say anything, we need help." Magnus sighed and stepped aside, letting us in.

"So, Magnus, how long has it been? One hundred? One hundred-and-fifty years?" Camille asked, as if Magnus would still love her.

"One hundred-and-thirty-eight." Magnus replied with a bored tone. "Oddly, i haven't missed you."

"Of course you have, my love." Camille said seductively, although we all knew he didn't. Who would miss a bitch like her?

"All right, you two can catch up later. Right now, we need to find the Book of the White." Clary interrupted, and Magnus seemed to be more astonished on why we came to him. Considering he led us to Camille.

"And you will, but not without payment." Camille retorted to Clary before turning to my father-figure. "You of all people should understand that."

"Of course. And what is it you require?"

"A clean slate."

"She wants a Writ of Turning-Me-Into-A-Vampire." Simon explained further after Clary. Even dead he was still hopelessly in love with her. Have i said that before? Probably. It's so obvious though!

"And for some odd reason we need you to draft it, Mag." I told him, knowing he was more inclined to help me then my sister. Considering Clary reminded him much of Jocelyn, and Jocelyn wasn't exactly in Magnus' good books.

"Hmm." Magnus hummed, not pleased with the idea of it. "I thought i was done with you." He said to Camille, who just chuckled.

"We'll never be done with each other."

"I'm gonna call for backup." Izzy muttered to me and Clary, and we nodded.

"Simon, can i talk to you for a minute?" With Clary and Simon gone, it was just me, Camille and Magnus.

"I hate you." I said to Camille, out of blue.

"Aw, why's that?" She asked in a taunting manner. She knows why.

"You're just a sadistic bitch." I shrugged my shoulders, playing her game. I knew by her face that deflated, she wished i talked about how she stabbed me, let me bleed out.

Well, i now know that a simple blade like the one she used won't kill me. I don't know what would kill me, but it sure isn't a normal blade or even a seraph blade.

"You're still upset by my dalliance with that short-lived Russian?" Camille asked as she walked over to Magnus, who was creating the Writ on a piece of paper. I followed in suit, interesting in hearing the conversation.

"Upset?" Magnus scoffed, sending me a quick glance. "No. I gave up feeling anything for you over a century ago."

"Love is fleeting." Camille seemed to muse. "Even more so when you're immortal."

"And yet true love cannot die." Magnus said, and Camille smiled faintly.

"But people can."

"People are more than just toys for your amusement." Magnus scowled and Camille smiled wider.

"Hundreds of years old and still so naive." She mused again. "You wouldn't know what to do with love if you found it." She then began circling around Magnus. "Or do you think you already have?" She took in a deep inhale, and looked at him. "Angel blood." Camille was quick with her neck actions. She turned Magnus around on the spot and began kissing him.

However, Alec and Izzy walked in. I coughed, making Magnus look up.

"Well, this is awkward." Magnus said, but i didn't know why. Because he totally wasn't kissing the vampire twat that stabbed me, killed Simon and what-not. No. Not at all awkward. And let alone, kissed the bitch in front of my husband.

When i say Alec is protective, i generally mean it. And i could tell he was going into that over-protective mode as he clenched his fists and glared at Camille.

"Where's the book?" Alec asked coldly.

"It's complicated." Magnus responded and Alec scoffed.

"Clearly."

"I have it." Camille told him, and i just interlocked mine and Alec's hand. His body physically relaxed as i rubbed soothing circles into his hand with my thumb.

"And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom." I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking looked gracious, too." I mumbled, and Alec shot me a look. I was meaning the kiss Mag and Camille had.

"And her freedom requires a lip-lock?" Izzy retorted and i scowled.

"We don't negotiate with prisoners." Alec sneered as he stepped closer.

"Prisoner?" The vampire bitch scoffed. "I beg to disagree. You see, i'm your only chance at saving the world." Magnus made a 'she's crazy' motion and i rolled my eyes at him. "You need me."

"To hell with that bullshit. All you're doing is relieving us of time wastage." I spat and Camille snickered, looking at me.

"You certainly know how to pick which child to adopt, don't you Magnus?" Camille mused as if she wasn't afraid we'd kill her in an instant. "She's cute but fiery. Too bad she won't last."

"Say that again, you won't last." Izzy threated and i sent a grateful smile to her.

"I'd say she's about thirty years from aging to her twenties."

"I don't have time for this." Alec spat. "Where's Clary." Magnus did nothing but point to the other room, Alec left and dragged me with him.

"Alec, did you find Hodge?" Clary questioned as me and Alec entered the room.

"Yeah, but Valentine has the Cup." Alec sighed and i looked at him with disbelief.

"He does?" Alec nodded and i ducked my head. How the fuck were we gonna win now?

"What?!" Clary exclaimed, before turning to Simon. "We're too late." She then turned back to me and Alec - but mostly Alec. "Where's Jace? Is he okay?"

"He went after Valentine by himself. It's like he's totally lost it. I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen." I sighed and shook my head.

"Poor Jace Wayland. Off the rails he goes because he decided to believe the villain in our story." I said with fake sadness. I knew that Jace disappearing was a thing to totally be sad over, but you can't really feel bad for someone that's been a dick to you, can you?

"We need to find Jace." Clary said in her bossy tone. "He's in a dark place. We don't know what he's gonna do." She went to leave, but Alec stopped her.

"Luke is out looking for him. Jace wants us to stay on mission. That means we have to find the book." Alec told her and Simon nodded. For once, he seemed to agree with Alec.

"He's right. We have to wake up your mom."

"It's our only way to stop Valentine." Clary said and then Camille walked in, the Writ in her hand. I rolled my eyes as her and gave her a petty dirty look as she walked up to Simon. I couldn't help it. It's just been one of those days.

Hell, we're setting a murderous, raging psycho vampire on the loose. How clever are we?

"Ready to sign?" She asked Simon, who smirked.

"Take us to the apartment, give us the book, then you can have your pardon." I could tell by Camille's annoyed look to me, Alec and Clary, that this was not her plan. She was never going to show us, but now she had to.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She said as she sarcastically smiled. Woo, go Simon.

"Good."

~

Camille led me, Magnus, Alec, Simon and Clary to her apartment. Once we all got inside, i saw how warm, cosy and neat the place was. If it was my place, i'd never let a mess stay there for more then two hours. It was a good place.

"I thought the underground parking was nice." Simon said to Clary, probably not expecting a vampire's apartment to look as nice and neat as Camille's did.

"Wow." Alec said in amazement as we walked into the study.

"You read?" I asked before he could finish. Camille shot me a look.

"I've got a lot of time on my hands."

"Welcome home, Madame Belcourt." A butler said and i snickered. Bitch has her own butler, too.

"This place creeps me out." Izzy said with a small grimace and i shrugged.

"Yeah. Let's check the perimeter." Alec agreed before turning to me. "Stay here, love." He kissed my forehead before making a leave. Magnus went with Alec and Izzy, saying something to do with Camille have a trick or three up her sleeve.

Hey how was it? Was it okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 10
𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒏𝒅 / ver-I- kuhnd / Adjective 1. Bashful ; Modest _________________________________________ Being alone and always...
54K 2.5K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
6.8K 265 8
Hope Mikaelson and Alec Lightwood soulmate story After Haley and Klaus pass away, Hope decides she doesn't want to live in Mystic Falls or New Orlea...
1.3M 27K 60
❝You know, it's weird. It's like wherever Bella goes, Alec is bound to follow, like magnets.❞ _______ Skinny love/; In which when two people love eac...