Bucky Barnes - One Shots

By missusmarvel

Each chapter is a different one shot, some are as seen on my Tumblr page! More

Stress Relief
Between The Stacks

Control

377 12 10
By missusmarvel

"What a fucking tease," you growled.

Bucky had been sending you dirty texts all day. This morning they were pretty tame. But as it got closer and closer to the end of your shift, he started getting absolutely filthy.

I love when you lose control as you cum.

Are your nipples hard for me baby?

I can't wait to spread your legs and see how wet you are for me.

My cock is so hard waiting for you.

You groaned at the thought of Bucky's thick length. And his fingers. And his mouth. Fucking shit, is it time to go home yet?

As soon as the clock struck 6, you grabbed your bag and nearly ran to your car to get home. You were desperate to see Bucky after he had been teasing you all day. What was he going to do to you? The anticipation was driving you crazy.

You speedily drove home and pulled up into the driveway. Bucky's truck was there, and the faint glow in the windows told you he was inside the house waiting. You bit your lip and clenched your thighs together at the thought of him being just up the stairs and inside the door. So close, but not anywhere near close enough.

Taking a deep breath, you parked the car, grabbed your bag, and got out of the vehicle, slamming the door shut behind you. You made a few quick steps to the front door, turned the knob and entered calling out his name.

"Bucky?" You shut the door behind you and dropped your bag on the floor.

You heard some muffled footsteps, and looked up as he appeared in the hallway. Bucky was shirtless, his metal arm glinting in the dim light. His erection was straining against the fabric of his grey sweatpants, and you instantly felt your body start to warm with arousal.

"Welcome home, doll. I've been waiting for you."

You smirked. "I see that. And I also see someone is ready for me."

You sauntered towards him, kicking off your shoes. As you stood before him, you traced the outline of his hard cock outside of his pants. His breath caught at the light touch, and you watched his slick tongue swipe his bottom lip, only to then be pulled between his teeth.

"Don't tease me, doll." He said, his voice deep with desire."

"You started it." You hummed, this time giving his length a gentle squeeze.

Bucky growled, and swept out your legs from under you, throwing you over his shoulder like you weighed nothing. You shrieked at the sudden disorientation, then giggled at your super soldier boyfriend. His metal arm was holding you securely in his grip, so you couldn't wriggle free.

He gave you a slap on the ass, and you let out a little yelp. He chuckled. "Let me show you how to really tease, doll."

Bucky gently laid you on the bed and stood over you with a smirk on his gorgeous face. "Now, be a good girl and I'll let you cum."

You brought in a sharp intake of breath. Oh god, he knew your biggest weakness was him praising you. And as much as you wanted to be punished tonight, him building you up all day made you desperate for release.

Reaching for the hem of your shirt, you started to pull it up over your body, but Bucky stopped you by placing his hands over yours. "Allow me, doll."

You nodded, and moved your hands so he could start the process of undressing you. He started by removing your t-shirt, then your jeans. Bucky stepped back to admire your body. You could feel his heated gaze raking over your skin.

"You're beautiful," he murmured. You blushed at his statement, and arched your back inviting him to remove your bra.

He obliged, letting his fingers slide over your shoulders and down your arms as he removed the straps. You shivered at the sensation. Oh no, he really was torturing you tonight.

Bucky then hooked his fingers under the waistband of your panties, and removed them, throwing them to the side of the room. He moaned at the sight of you bare before him. You started to sit up to touch him but he grabbed your wrists.

"I don't think so, doll. Lay back."

You looked at him with a confused expression, and he laughed. "I've been teasing you all day, and I'm not done with you yet."

He took your wrists and lifted them above your head, securing them with his metal hand. The feeling of the cool metal on your heated skin sent goosebumps down your arms. Bucky reached into his bedside cabinet, and pulled out a silk tie.

"Now hold still." He ordered.

You waited as he wrapped the tie around your hands and knotted it around the bed frame.

"Mm, that's my good girl. You ready?"

Nodding, you felt him run his hands, one cool and one warm, down the length of your arms, to eventually settle on your hips. Bucky lowered his face to yours, and you saw his eyes twinkle with mischief. He had something wicked planned. And you couldn't wait.

He softly took your lips with his, kissing you slowly. You could feel his erection pressing into your thigh, and cheekily rubbed against him. Bucky pulled away and gave your lip a gentle bite.

"Maybe not such a good girl. Be careful or I'd have to punish you." He winked and gave you one last searing kiss.

Bucky started to slowly move down your body. Swirling his tongue around a spot and leaving a soft kiss. When he reached your breasts, he placed one in each hand, the difference in temperature being absolutely electric.

He pulled your left nipple into his mouth, the tip of his tongue dancing around the sensitive bud, then released it. Bucky did the same with your right nipple. You could feel your arousal building in your sex, knowing that was where he was headed.

Licking and kissing down your stomach, you felt the weight of him slowly leaving you and the bed. You lifted your head to see Bucky once again standing at the foot of the bed, his eyes hooded with lust.

"Spread your legs, doll," he said, his voice deep and raspy, "I want to see how turned on I made you."

You whimpered at the deep tone of his voice, and slowly parted your thighs, showing him that you were glistening with arousal and dying for him to continue pleasuring you.

Bucky bit his lip at the sight and lifted his metal hand, sliding a finger through your slick folds. You cried out, being so sensitive and his finger being so cold.

His eyes flicked up to you, pulling against your bonds and your body desperate for him.

"You look so beautiful tied up. Just a little longer, doll. You're being so good."

Bucky's finger swept through you once more, and you tried to grind down on his digit, but he pulled away before you could. He knelt down in front of you, and you could feel his warm breath against your cunt. Oh god.

One lick. With a flattened tongue he went through your pussy once and then moved to start kissing the inside of your right thigh. You whined at the loss of him, and he gave your skin a little nip.

"Last warning, or else you're not coming at all tonight. I'll play until I'm done with you."

You bit the inside of your lip to stop yourself from moaning. Fuck it was hot when he was in this mood. He is in total control of you, and you adored every second.

He finally made it down to your ankle, and he switched to your left leg, creeping his way back up to your aching core.

You soon felt him give a gentle breath onto you, a cool shock that made you arch your back and cry out his name.

"Mm, I love it when you say my name, doll."

Bucky winked at you, and then there he was again. Licking a stripe through your cunt to watch you writhe on the bed. He draped his metal arm over your hips, keeping you where he wanted you.

He made intricate circles around your clit, then sucked it into his mouth, his tongue still rubbing against it. Little moans and sighs fell out of your mouth as he pleasured you. Bucky's mouth always knew exactly what to do with your pussy.

Your whole body felt like it was on fire as your orgasm started to build. Hearing your breathing become more rapid, Bucky slid a warm finger into you, and you whimpered as the feeling started to push you over the edge.

"Come for me, good girl."

With his words and one last suck on your clit and you cried out in ecstasy, screaming Bucky's name and pulling hard against the silk tie.

He continued slowly licking and kissing you as he helped you ride out your release. Once your breathing slowed back to normal, he pulled his finger from you and lifted his head to meet your eyes.

He smiled. "I'm no where near done with you yet, doll."

———————-

Thanks to the gremlins for helping inspire this one. Love you! 💙
Hope you enjoyed reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
275K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...