Echo (Undertale) (Deltarune)

By DoctorBlu5

After defeating an enemy, Kris has swapped universes with someone, but who? All characters are owed by Toby F... More

Welcome to my story
Swapped | Chapter 1
To Snowdin! | Chapter 2
To the Lab! | Chapter 3
Progress! | Chapter 4
Battle of the gods | Chapter 5
The Machine | Chapter 6
PLEASE! | Chapter 7
GENOCIDE! | Chapter 8
Somewhere familiar | Chapter 9
Contact! | Chapter 10
The SOULs are free | Chapter 11
Nightmare | Chapter 13
It's done | Chapter 14
Rescue | Chapter 15
Home | Chapter 16
New life | Chapter 17
The surface | Chapter 18
First lesson | Chapter 19
Christmas Eve | Chapter 20
Christmas Day | Chapter 21

Another universe | Chapter 12

74 2 0
By DoctorBlu5

Susie: Ugh! who ever is controlling this stupid universe taking thing really needs to work on how I land.

Susie gets up off the floor and looks around her, it looked like she was in another Deltarune universe, but which one?

Susie: I think I should hide instead of look around, don't want to freak everyone out, or get myself killed.

Susie starts to walk around, looking for any signs of life. And after looking for a while she gets to Ralsei's castle, it looked the same as any normal castle. She heard people coming so she quickly hid behind a tree. The people were Kris, Ralsei and Susie, and they seemed to be wearing suits.

Susie: I can't wear this!

Ralsei: C'mon Susie! you agreed that if me and Kris wore suits then you would wear a skirt!

Susie 2: (Yeesh, that skirt is so bad.)

Susie: But you guys look good in suits! i'll just look stupid!

Ralsei: No you won't! just try it on!

Susie: Ugh! fine!

Ralsei gives the skirt to Susie and she goes and gets changed into it. She comes back 5 minutes later and she felt so embarrassed.

Susie: I hate it!

Ralsei: It's not that bad!

Susie: Don't you think it's a bit 'revealing'!?

Ralsei: It was the only one they had!

Susie: Then do your magic and we can swap!

Ralsei: What! i'm not wearing a skirt!

Susie: Swap! now!

Ralsei: *sigh* Fine, go take it off and we'll swap.

Susie goes and takes the skirt off and gives it to Ralsei, Ralsei walks off and does his magic on the clothes. He comes back red as a tomato and Kris was sort of blushing at the sight of him, Ralsei gives Susie the enlarged suit and she goes and puts it on.

Ralsei: Better?

Susie: Much better!

Ralsei: Is it ok Kris?

Kris:...

Susie: Why are you asking them!? they don't talk! you look cute! there! I answered for them!

Ralsei: Susie! not appropriate! let's just go.

Susie 2: (Hmm, I wonder where they're going, guess i'll follow them. And I look great in a suit, I should definitely wear one.)

Susie 2 (which is the Susie who get universe swapped) followed them behind the trees, making sure not to make a sound so they wouldn't notice her. After 5 minutes of walking they stopped.

Susie 2: (Why have they stopped?)

Lancer: Hey guys!

Susie: Lancer! nice suit!

Lancer: Your suit is nice also!

Ralsei: Why have you got a cane?

Lancer: This is my full outfit now! if i'm wearing a suit then I have to have a cane with it!

Ralsei: And top hat?

Lancer: Of course! if we're going extra fancy then I need a top hat with it! why are we wearing suits again?

Susie: It was a bet, we have to battle our next enemy in them.

Lancer: Cool! but i'm not fighting anyone, I want to get my suit damaged.

King: Well well well, if it isn't the fun gang!

King was standing behind them and he appeared to escape.

Ralsei: King!? how did you escape!?

King: Someone dropped their hair pin.

Ralsei: Susie?

Susie: What!? I don't use hair pins!?

King: Well who ever it was, thank you! for letting me kill you!

The battle begins! Susie 2 just watches as it would be bad for her to intervene as she doesn't want to get hurt so quickly.

Kris uses ACT and talks to King.

King: Silence human! you and your pathetic friends have kept me locked up for too long! and now you want to talk to me!? i'd have to be crazy to do that!

Kris' will is changing... TALK became DETERMINATION. Susie then tires to reason with the king.

Susie: I know you want to kill us, but in not front of lancer!

King: I'm showing him what being friends with worthless creatures like you can do to him!

Susie's will is changing... TALK became BLUE BUSTER. Ralsei tired to reason with the King.

Ralsei: Can't we talk this over?

King: You talk and look like a girl! you're not a prince! you're a maid! doing what ever your master tells you to do!

Ralsei's will is changing... TALK became TRIPLE HEAL. The King then attacked using his attacks, Kris tired their best to dodge but kept getting distracted by something. King was now on his last attack, and all of them were on 1hp.

King: Now so strong now! are we!

Lancer: Dad! no!

King: Back off you little traitorous rat!

Lancer ran over to King but King knocked him away, making him fall far away from them on the ground.

Susie: You're going to die for that!

King: Me!? die!? hahaha! you're the one who's going to die! call out for help! go on!

They called out for help, but no one came.

King: See? no one! no one cares! and when i'm done with you! they'll all be dead as well! starting with that stupid duke!

King starts to spin his spade, he got closer and closer to the heroes, ready to kill them all. But he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his back, like someone had stabbed him.

King: Ugh! what is that pain!? who stabbed me!?

Susie 2: I did!

King: Another one!? you three got lucky! but i'll be back!

King disappears, revealing to the three heroes another Susie 2 standing there, with blood on her axe after stabbing King in the back with it.

Susie 2: Nice suits, and skirt.

Susie 2 walks off leaving the heroes on the floor, they were all confused but they quickly had to heal up if they ever wanted to figure out who that was. They heal up and get up, Susie goes and gets Lancer off the floor. They try to figure out where the other Susie went, but she was no where to be found.

They get to the town and everyone immediately look over at them, they all had a confused look on their face, Susie 2 came out of a shop and saw them all standing there.

Susie: What the hell!

Susie 2: Time to run.

Susie 2 instantly starts to run and they run after her, she runs into the forest with them following close behind. The jumped over rocks, ducked under branches, but she still couldn't lose them. She then hit a dead end and they had her cornered.

Susie: Nowhere to run now!

Susie 2: There's always somewhere to run if you're smart enough.

Susie 2 then gets her axe out and bounces off it, she flew into the air escaping them and she still held onto her axe. She landed in the forest and quietly and slowly made her way through it, the others were just as confused on how she just did that.

Ralsei: Can't we just talk to her instead of run after her?

Susie: Hmm, fine.

Ralsei: Susie! if that is your name! we don't want to hurt you! we just want to talk!

Ralsei shouted into the forest, but no reply. He shouted again, but still no reply. But they heard something back, it was very quiet, but they heard one word.

In the distance: Castle.

Ralsei: I think she said castle, let's go to the castle then.

Susie: They better be there.

They all go back to the castle, and when they get there, Susie 2 was just standing next to the gate.

Ralsei: Hi! who are you?

Susie 2: Susie.

Susie: Impossible, there can't be 2 of me.

Susie 2: Don't you believe in different universes?

Susie:...

Ralsei: Wait, are you from a different universe?

Susie 2: Yes.

Ralsei: What's it like?

Susie 2: The same as this one.

Ralsei: Oh.

Susie 2: And judging by how small all of you are, I'd say my universe is at a different rate, so you've just defeated the Queen, am I correct?

Ralsei: Yes.

Susie 2: So Susie still has a crush on Noelle and you still have a crush on Kris, oh yeah, spoilers.

Ralsei: W-what! n-no!

Susie 2: Hey, you're wearing a skirt, of course people would be attracted to that, especially Kris, I know what they're into.

Susie: How do you know I have a crush on Noelle!?

Susie 2: It's obvious! and i'm you! she has a crush on you as well so don't worry, no one's going to steal your girl. But Berdly has a crush on you as well, so better tell him that, y'know, you're not into him.

Ralsei: Let's go inside, I don't feel comfortable out here.

Ralsei leads them into the castle and they go into the living room. Ralsei changed out of the skirt, as he just didn't feel comfortable anymore.

Susie: So you are from a different universe?

Susie 2: Yes.

Susie: And you know what we are thinking?

Susie 2: For the most part, seeing as i've already experienced it in my universe I can guess what you're going to think or say depending on the subject.

Susie: So Noelle and Berdly has a crush on me?

Susie 2: Yep.

Susie: Well how did you tell your Berdly?

Susie 2: Just told him I wasn't into him and was into Noelle, we are still dating, we haven't dared to make our relationship go further.

Susie: And Ralsei has had a crush on Kris? since when?

Susie 2: Since their boat ride in the acid tunnel in the cyber world.

Susie: Wait? what?

Ralsei: You know about that?

Susie 2: Yep. And if you want to know why Kris sucked at dodging King's easy attacks, let's say they were distracted by something or someone.

Kris started to blush and looked away from them.

Susie 2: The classic look away and blush, that's stage 1.

Ralsei: Stage 1?

Susie 2: Of the making the relationship going further. Then it goes onto holding hands, hugging for longer, looking at each other for a long time in the eyes, then gifts, then you get closer, then ki-

Ralsei: That's enough, thank you.

Susie 2: Just telling you how it'll go.

Susie: How do you all of that?

Susie 2: Happened in my universe.

Ralsei: Can we, move on from that now. So what are you doing here?

Susie 2: Got brought here.

Ralsei: By?

Susie 2: I don't know, just something made me go to this universe, no idea why, why would I even need to be here.

Ralsei: Well you did save us.

Susie 2: I did, and sorry for y'know, killing him, but he did deserve it if he did escape and nearly kill you.

Kris: Why did you leave us?

Susie 2: Finally, the mute boy speaks up. I didn't have any food on me to heal you, my Kris has all of the food on them, I only had a revival mint but you were all at 1hp so it wouldn't have worked.

Ralsei: Why did you run away from us?

Susie 2: Thought you would kill me, for killing King.

Susie: What the hell was that axe jump!?

Susie 2: Oh that? just something i've been practising to escape dangerous situations, worked a charm on you guys though.

Susie: But the handle is to sturdy, how did you get it to bend?

Susie 2: Anything can bend if you put enough pressure on it.

Ralsei: What are you going to do now?

Susie 2: No idea, I was getting a unicorn tear to build a time machine but before I could get back to my universe I was brought here.

Susie: What? unicorn?

Ralsei: Time machine?

Susie 2: Guess I have to tell you the whole story. So one of our friends in trapped in another universe, he contacted us on our TV. He told us we need to build a time machine to save him, so we went and go the ingredients. I had to get a unicorn tear for it.

Ralsei: But they don't exist.

Susie 2: There are so many universes out there, of course they exist, they just live with the dinosaurs.

Susie: Dinosaurs? unicorns?

Susie 2: Yes, there is a universe where the dinosaurs didn't get wiped out, and unicorns live with them. So I went to that universe and got a unicorn tear.

Ralsei: How did you get to that universe?

Susie 2: Been there before with Toriel, my Toriel. So I already knew how to get to the universe. But I used a device that can make vortexes to universes.

Susie: Can't you use one of those to get out of here?

Susie 2: No, they need to be set up at both universes, so I don't know how to make one so I can't get leave, they'll just have to pick me up in the time machine. Speaking of which I should call them.

Atlas: Hello?

Susie 2: It's me.

Atlas: Great! you can come back now.

Susie 2: Are you with the others?

Atlas: Yeah, just waiting for you.

Susie 2: Well that's going to be a problem.

Atlas: Why? what do you mean?

Susie 2: I've been taken to a different universe.

Atlas: *Sigh* great, it could never be this simple, did you get the unicorn tear?

Susie 2: Yes.

Atlas: Well we have to get it now, how do we get to the dinosaur universe?

Susie 2: I don't know! I just had it saved in my device from last time!

Atlas: Oh, well that's going to be to figure out then.

Susie 2: I would recommend using the translation app on the deice to talk to the dinosaurs, because they'll probably eat you, oh and don't bring any weapons, it won't help.

Atlas: Got it, no weapons and use the translation app, I guess we'll see you when we pick you up. Wait, what universe are you in?

Susie 2: No idea.

Atlas: Well what's happened so far?

Susie 2: Uhh, well it's behind ours as they only just got back from the cyber world, and they're younger, and still figuring out their relationships.

Atlas: Hmm, anymore clues?

Susie 2: Well King escaped, but I killed him as they were about to the Kris, Susie and Ralsei. And I don't know if this will help but they're wearing suits.

Atlas: Got it, we'll try looking for it through our universe catalogue, see you later.

Susie 2: Bye.

Ralsei: Universe catalogue?

Susie 2: Yeah, we have a book of all of the universes, ones we've been to and ones to go to.

Ralsei: Sounds fun, wish we got to do stuff like that.

Susie 2: Why? you have your own universe to explore, that's why you're here, to have fun and meet new friends. Why leave to have fun when you already have it.

Ralsei: Aww, that's so sweet. Do you have fun in your universe?

Susie 2:... Yes.

Ralsei: Well i'm glad you do.

Kris: Is Kris happy?

Susie 2: Yes, they have a great boyfriend and wonderful friends. And they're are free from him, but you are not.

Kris: Lucky...

Susie 2: Not luck, love.

Kris: How?

Susie 2: Toriel.

Kris:...

Susie 2: She can help, she knows who it is and how to remove it, tell her, and she will free you, that's what mothers are, freedom.

Susie: Since when did I get so wise?

Susie 2: After being down here for a while and hanging around the right people, they teach you how to treat someone, and if you make one person change their mind, then you have helped. Even the small things can have an effect, cook for someone, or when you look at something you know they will like, get it, as it's the little things that define who you really are.

Ralsei: That's lovely!

Susie 2: Just a few things i've picked up.

Ralsei: Well it's lovely none the less!

Susie: Can you teach me how to do that axe bounce thing?

Susie 2: It's very dangerous, I got cut a couple of times while doing it as the axe head would scrape my face.

Susie: I'll be fine!

Ralsei: Really Susie!? it sounds really dangerous!

Susie: Yeah! I got it!

Ralsei: Well I better come too! don't want you getting hurt.

Susie: You coming Kris?

Kris:... Huh? i'll be out in a sec.

They get up and head to the courtyard while Kris stays inside. Kris just sits in silence, until they suddenly start to scream, they lift their hand up and rip their SOUL out. They stopped screaming and stuffed the SOUL in between the sofa cushions.

Kris falls onto the floor trying to crawl out of the room, but as soon as they were about to leave the SOUL pops out of the cushions and flies back into Kris. Kris hated every second of it, rolling on the ground in pain while screaming.

Kris stops, get's up and walks out like nothing happened. They get to the courtyard and stand next to Ralsei, who was ready to heal Susie if she got hurt. Ralsei noticed Kris standing next to him and started to blush while still focusing on Susie.

Susie 2: So you have to put all of your body weight on the handle, overwise it wont bend. So that means standing on it, and the more you bend it the further you will go. Oh, and I would stand back, wouldn't want it flying in the air and killing someone.

Susie: So? like this?

Susie put her left foot in the middle of the handle, slightly bending it and when she lifted her right foot off the ground she went flying sideways while the axe just fell to the ground.

Susie 2: Yes just like that, if you want to go sideways.

Susie: How do you go up?

Susie 2: Tilt the axe and put your left foot a bit higher up, like two fingers down from where the axe head and handle connects.

Ralsei: You ok?

Kris:... Can I... hold your hand?

Ralsei: S-sure.

Susie: Well how far do I tilt it?

Susie 2: It's just maths, if you want to go directly up and not go to the side then have the axe tilted completely sideways. But if you want to go up and sideways like I did, tilt it at a 45°.

Susie: 45°?

Susie 2: C'mon, really? it's basic maths, just tilt it diagonally.

Susie: Then just say to tilt it diagonally instead of maths.

Susie 2: But it's basic maths! everyone knows what 45° looks like.

Susie then tried it again, she tiled the axe diagonally and put her left foot a bit higher up. When she lifted her right foot off the ground she slipped midway and the axe went flying up and her body landed on the ground.

The axe was going to hit Ralsei and Kris who were looking at each other, Susie 2 shouted at them to move but it was already falling back down at a fast pace. Susie 2 then threw her axe making the axes bounce off each other.

The loud clank got both of their attentions.

Susie 2: Close one.

Ralsei: Susie!

Susie: What!? I can't control where it goes!

Ralsei: You could have killed us if Susie 2 didn't throw her axe!

Susie: We have revival mints! you would have been fine!

Susie 2: Guys...

Ralsei: But it would have still hurt!

Susie 2: Guys...

Susie: You get over it! you always do!

Susie 2: Guys! shut up! Susie! you should have had a tighter grip so that would've have happened! and Ralsei! you were too busy looking at Kris! because they held your hand! you should have being attention to the dangerous axe stunt instead of your boyfriend! now all of you shut up!

All of them went quiet and Kris quickly stopped holding Ralsei's hand and Susie got back up. Susie 2 got her axe for her and they tried it again.

Susie 2: Remember you two! pay attention! you can hold hands and look at each other when we're done!

Kris and Ralsei just looked at each other, then look away while scratching their heads.

Susie: Just kiss already! everyone knows it's going to happen!

Ralsei: Susie! that's very rude!

Susie: Eh, worth a shot.

Susie 2: If we could focus. So you want to do that again, but try not to slip like last time, don't want to actually kill them.

Susie does the exact thing she did last time and Kris and Ralsei get ready to move if it does come landing down on them. Susie then flies into the air going into the distance with her axe left behind.

Susie 2: Wow, she must have bent it really far back if she went that far.

Ralsei: Where's she gone?

Susie 2: Well judging where we are and how far bent back it was, she probably landed on someone or someone's house, or just the forest.

Ralsei: Won't she get hurt?

Susie 2: Not if she knows how to land properly or lands on something soft. But landing is the next step, so she probably shouldn't have gone so far.

Ralsei: So she's possibly hurt and we won't know where she is.

Susie 2: Yep.

Ralsei: You don't sound too concerned.

Susie 2: Because i'm her, and I can survive falling from high distances.

Ralsei: But she got hurt falling off some trash in the cyber world.

Susie 2: I know, but that was because she slipped, this time she did it on purpose, so her body knows what to expect.

Moments later Susie comes back walking into the courtyard, soaking wet and she had seemed to have landed in some water. The others just started to laugh as she just stood there dripping water from her clothes.

Susie 2: Ah, water. How didn't it kill you? landing on water from high up is the same as landing on concrete.

Susie: I don't know, but i'm not happy about it.

Susie 2: I can tell, did you mean to go that far?

Susie: No! I wouldn't be wet if I did would I!

Susie 2: Well I was going to teach you how to land if you didn't land in something soft, but I should probably wait until you're dry. Plus isn't it dinner time? so I imagine you're hungry.

Susie: Yeah I am a bit hungry.

Susie 2: We could always continue with this tomorrow.

Susie: Sure! i'm going to get dried off and get changed.

Susie walks past them, and Kris and Ralsei were still giggling, so she growled and bared her teeth at them, they stopped and she went to get changed and get dry.

Susie 2: What do you guys have for dinner?

Ralsei: I have a cook book I use, and if we like it then I book mark it knowing it's something we all like so I can make it in the future again.

Susie 2: Sounds interesting.

Ralsei: What do you have?

Susie 2: It's either pizza, mac and cheese, pancakes, chicken nuggets, pasta, or just homemade things our Ralsei makes.

Ralsei: What does he make?

Susie 2: S O U P, chicken tikka masala, and he makes the mac and cheese with his own recipe.

Ralsei: It wouldn't be from a cook book would it?

Susie 2: Hmm, it might be, but I like it either way, because anything he makes is nice, he's just a good cook.

Ralsei: Really!? you really like his, well mine, but his cooking!?

Susie 2: Yeah, way better than what I used to eat.

Ralsei: What did you used to eat?

Susie 2: Microwave meals and I snack on chalk through out the day.

Ralsei: Oh, wait, you eat chalk?

Susie 2: Yep and it was how me and Kris met. We had to get chalk from the supply closet because I ate it, I did threaten to bite their face off but I think they were cool with it. Then when we go to the supply closet is was darkness so we went in and fell down here.

Ralsei: So that's how you guys got here, I was never told that was how you got down here, and it was all because of some chalk.

Susie 2: If I didn't eat chalk, wouldn't other people fall down here?

Ralsei: No, I can active it and deactivate it any time I want, it's to stop unwanted guests.

Susie 2: So that's how random people don't just fall down here when they want to get something from the supply closet.

Ralsei: Yep!

Susie 2: Pretty smart actually.

Ralsei: Well I guess I should go make the dinner, don't want a hangry Susie on my hands.

Kris:... I'll help.

Ralsei: Really!? that would be great! thank you Kris! what are you going to do Susie?

Susie 2: I want to practise some more attacks i've been doing, so i'll stay out here.

Ralsei: Should I get my dummy?

Susie 2: Nah, it's fine.

Ralsei: Oh, ok! c'mon Kris!

Kris and Ralsei go inside and make the dinner while Susie 2 practised some attacks and movements outside. Susie 2 practised a spin she was working on, she would dig the axe head into the ground and flip over while hurling the axe over her.

The axe landed it the way and when she grabbed it some of the stones fell out of the wall. She then tried another attack, she spun around in the air (like Sheev Palpatine did in star wars EP.3) creating a whirl wind of air in front of her.

After practising her attacks and defences some more, Ralsei came out making her jump and making her fling her axe into the air.

Ralsei: Susie?

Susie 2: You made me jump.

Ralsei: Oh, sorry, I just need to talk for a second.

Susie 2: Sure, what is it?

Ralsei started walking towards Susie 2 but Susie 2 quickly stopped him and the axe fell down right in front of them both. Susie 2 picked the axe up and Ralsei continued to walk to her.

Ralsei: Is all of what you said, true?

Susie 2: Yes, why would I lie about this to you.

Ralsei: Well it's about me and Kris, do you think I have a chance?

Susie 2: Well, all of the other Kris and Ralseis i've met have, so I wouldn't put it past you.

Ralsei: But I don't know what to say or do.

Susie 2: Just be yourself, because if you lie to them for too long then the lie will become the truth and the truth will become the lie.

Ralsei:...

Susie 2: I'm not the best at giving people relationship advice, as i'm still working on my own, but be yourself, it seems they already like you for who you are now, don't change.

Ralsei: But what if they don't like me, or if I screw up.

Susie 2: Life is full of mistakes, that's how we get through life, we make mistakes to make us ourselves a person better. And i'm pretty sure they do like you, considering the blushing, holding hands, looking at each other. But don't rush it, come out when you're ready and comfortable to, because if you rush it when they aren't ready, then you could screw it up and that's something you don't want.

Ralsei: Thank you Susie.

Ralsei gives her and hug and she hugs back even though she hated getting hugs and giving them, Ralsei clearly needed it so she let him this once. He stopped after a minute.

Ralsei: Oh, and I also came out to tell you dinner's done.

Susie 2: Wait, you made me some?

Ralsei: Of course! you saved us! and gave us great advice! and you're our guest!

Susie 2: Heh, thanks.

Susie 2 followed Ralsei in and there was food sitting for her at the dining table. It was chicken noodle soup, and Kris and Susie were already eating theirs so she joined them and began to eat it.

Ralsei joins them and they eat the S O U P all together, it was like they were a family. Susie 2 felt kind of awkward but the taste of the S O U P distracted her from it. They finish one by one and hang out by watching the TV on the sofa, but that's when Kris remembers something important.

Kris: Shoot, I forgot about Toriel.

Susie: Just call her and ask her if you can stay here tonight, seeing as it's already late and probably dark out.

Kris: Ok, does this place have reception Ralsei?

Ralsei: Yeah it does.

Kris: Great, well i'll give her a quick call.

Kris gets up and walks out of the room while calling Toriel.

Susie 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about that, Kris doesn't live down here yet.

Ralsei: Wait, what?

Susie 2: Oh, spoilers.

Ralsei's head was full of hope after hearing what Susie had just said. Kris came back 1 minute later and sat back down on the sofa.

Susie: Well?

Kris: Huh? she was fine with it, as long as I was back by tomorrow night.

Susie: Sweet.

Ralsei: Don't you need to tell your parents Susie?

Susie:... No. They already know i'm out.

Ralsei: Oh, ok! well as long as they know your safe!

Susie:... Yeah.

They continue watching the show they were watching, and before they knew it, it was already late.

Susie: Shoot, it's a school night, better go to bed, c'mon Kris.

Kris: Night guys.

Ralsei: Goodnight!

Susie 2: Night.

Kris and Susie go to bed and Susie 2 and Ralsei stay in the living room. After finishing the show Ralsei gets up and heads to bed as well.

Ralsei: Goodnight! oh, and there's a spare bed for you to sleep in, it's next to my room.

Susie 2: Thanks, you're a great friend and person Ralsei, don't change for the world.

Ralsei: Aww, thank you Susie.

Ralsei goes to bed leaving Susie 2 in the living room. After finishing what she was watching she went to bed as well, feeling content with today. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 555 13
DONT READ THIS 🙏🙏🙏🙏
29.3K 578 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...
32.1K 385 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
2.3K 86 50
Kris forgot what gender is, I'm making my own assumptions for Chapter 3, so if it comes out I'm probably gonna be fucked. Art by pasteloween THE POWE...