Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

42

44.6K 1.4K 138
By ShanayJones629

V A L E R I O

Lydia got up before wrapping the towel around her body.

"Hey Lydia" the man that was walking with Ash said as they came towards us.

"This must be your fiance" the man said while looking at me.

"Ye-"

"No" Lydia cut both Ash and I off. I raised an eyebrow at her and she ignored me.

"Can we talk alone" she asked the man and he nod.

They walked away and I looked at Ash.

"Who's that"

"Lydia's father"

"I thought her father was Abram" I said as I watched them walk into the kitchen.

"No this guy is her biological father" he said and I nod.

L Y D I A

"How do you know where I live" I asked

"I used Google" he said

"Answer the question"

"I know a lot Lydia more than you even think" he said while looking at Ash and Valerio through the glass doors.

"So your doing a search on me" he said and my phone vibrate before I could say anything

"Ye-"

"He won't find anything on me so your both wasting your time" he said before I looked at me phone.

Damon
I can't find anything about this person. Are you sure you have the right name?

I read the message before looking up at him.

"Who are you?"

"Definitely not your father" he said

"You should have listened to your fiance that night and do a search on me" he said

"For the last time who are you?"

"Some one who should have killed your fiance that night but in time I will" He said and I slowly grabbed a knife from it's holder.

"Put the god damn knife down girl. You can hurt someone you know that" he said while still looking at Valerio.

"I'll tell Valerio-"

"Your a stupid girl you know that" he asked

"And coming into a lion's den isn't stupid" I asked

He turned around to face me and my hand tightened around the knife handle. He walked towards I raised my hand. He swiftly grabbed my wrist before twisting it.

"It is, but my advantage is that the lion lost his memory" he whispers with a smirk.

His grip tightened around my wrist and I winced.

"Your going to keep your mouth shut or you'll be the cost of what happens to the twins" he said and the door of the kitchen opened up.

Valerio and Ash walked in and Ryan hugged me before taking the knife and released my wrist.

"Oh and just so you know I can know if you open your mouth. I hear everything that goes on inside this house especially in your bedroom" he said before releasing me.

"Good bye gentle men" he said before Ash walked him out.

He hears everything??

"Is everything okay" Valerio asked.

"Yes" I nod

I walked away and went upstairs. I started searching the room for listening devices but found none.

The door opened and Valerio walked in

He opened his mouth and I placed my fingers on my lips. He closed his mouth and I walked towards him.

He said he could hear everything right

He can't see anything

I took his phone from him before going to messages.

I started typing and Valerio looked down at me in confusion. After typing I gave him the phone.

After he read it he began typing, he gave me back the phone and I read what he typed.

Did you give him your email

I nod and before grabbing my phone.

He took it before breaking my phone. He then dropped it before stepping on it.

"Why would you do that" I whispered

"He hacked into your phone and used it listen to what's going on it's very common to us since we do it multiple of times" he said

"As soon as the twins come home I'm get you guys out of here" he said

"You'll come with us right" I asked and he nod.

"I wish you could just remember" I said before wrapping my arms around his waist.

He placed a kiss on my head and I released him.

"In time angel" he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

"I have to go make some calls" he said and I nod.

V A L E R I O

"I need a house with very high security and I want my best and most trusted men to be there" I said.

"Anything else"

"My parents should not know about this house. No one should, only the ones I want to know that I'll be leaving there" I said

"Okay king"

"Have it ready by three" I said before hanging up.

The door open and the twins walked in.

Aria ran towards my desk and Lorenzo stayed at the door.

"Daddy" Aria said as I lifted her in my arms.

"Hey princess" I smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead.

I looked back at Lorenzo before putting Aria down

"Hey king what's wrong"

"Renzo is scared you'll get scary again" Aria said and I sighed.

"I told you not to tell him" he said to his sister.

"I taught you only said I shouldn't tell him you were having nightmares too" she said and Lorenzo face palmed himself.

"Your having nightmares too" I asked and he nod.

"I have homework I'll see you later dad" he said before walking away.

Aria forgave me but he won't.

I regret acting that way infront of them that day I came from the hospital

I'm the worst father

"Lorenzo" I said before he appeared back at the door.

"Aria why don't you go tell mommy your from school" I said and she.nod before running out.

"Come on in" I said and he walked into.

"I know your still mad that I cursed at you that day-" I paused when a tear ran down his cheeks

"Daddy I'm mad because you promised you would come to my school today. All my friends dad came but you never did" he said.

Shit

I just want my fucking memory back right now.

"I'm sorry"

"Rachel was right you do hate me"

"I don't hate"

"Then why didn't you come today. Why dad?.....all I wanted to do was show my dad off to the class" he said as tears ran down his cheeks.

"Son I love you. I just can't remember"

"Why don't you want to remember me" he asked.

The door opened and Lydia walked in. He ran towards her and she lifted him.

I ran my hand over my face and wiped my tears.

I walked over to them before taking him from her.

"I'm sorry I can't remember" I said softly

"I'll make everything up to guys I promise" I said and he hugged me.

I rubbed his back and Aria came in.

"Let's do something fun" I said and he pulled away.

I wiped his tears before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"No suit" he said

"Okay I'll go change" I said and he nod.

•••••

"Ok ok" Lorenzo said and I stopped tickling him.

I smiled before Aria hugged her brother.

"I love you" she said

"I love you too Aria" he said and both Lydia and I smiled down at them.

"Okay who's hungry" I asked

"Me me" the twin shouted.

I got up before lifting the twin up into my arms.

We left their play ground and entered the kitchen.

"I want a chicken burger please" Aria asked

"Me too" Lorenzo said and I nod before washing my hands

I walked to the fridge before grabbing everything I needed for the burgers.

"Let's go wash your hands" Lydia said and then left.

My phone started ringing and I took it out of my pocket before answering it.

"This house is ready king"

"Good" I said before hanging up.

They came back and we talked and laughed. After I made the burgers Lydia told me that Aria hated tomatoes.

I took hers out before giving her the burger.

I learnt alot about them in the past three hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 81.5K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
55.3K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
586K 17K 17
Sequel of Valerio Second book of the DeLuca series Smut Warning πŸ”₯🀫 _______________________ "Your wear a ring so I'm guessing your married" I said...
364K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...