𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

By Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... More

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

13

2.2K 113 8
By Blair_Yodin

"I-I--I..."

I sighed at his reaction. I cannot tell this to Dan-o or Jinmichae, they'll freak out that I was the one who woke up the sleeping protagonist lost in this world.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone?" I told him and he slowly nodded.

"I'll tell you if we, meet again. The author might need you for a stage."

"Stage?"

"Just promise me, you'll meet me here in this exact place later at night." I held out my pinky.

"At night?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "It's where the author don't pay attention much, jus promise me."

He intertwined his finger. "Fine, I promise. You better not be joking around."

I nodded then when I look down to his wrist, I notice his bracelet is mine.

"Why do you have this?" I grab his wrist and he started to be nervous, he snatched back his hand.

"I...Don't know...."

I smiled. "Do you like me? Aish, stop denying." I playfully slap his arm and he look at me weirdly.

"S-Stop dreaming!"

"I can't stop dreaming cause I'm gonna dream about you~" I teased.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes and now I'm standing in the middle of a game? Dodgeball!

"Look out Yin!" I immediately dodged it.

Everyone started to cheer for me. "My gosh!" I gasp.

Another dodge then I bumped onto Dan-o.

"Dan-o-ssi? What're you doing here?"

"I think that I'll see my savior if, I'm in a dangerous situation." She said.

"Really? Are you sure that you're not crazy?"

"I'm sure." She shows her thumbs-up and grinned. I lost my focus when I saw Namju and Juda having a stage, I rolled my eyes but a ball hit my head.

"Ow!"

"Oops, sorry Yin!" 

I sat at the bench, 2 meters away from both Juda and Namju. "Aish, this 2 cheesy couple."

"Who you talking to?" I flinched at Dohwa's voice and he sat beside me. "Why do you keep doing that aish."

"You look very annoyed. Mind if you tell me?"

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm fine." I huffed and crossed my arms.

Namju's POV

What is this feeling? I can't move.

I'm sitting at the bleachers with Juda beside me. 

"You don't play dodgeball?" I ask her.

"No." She replied. "Only Yin plays sports..."

"I see, you don't." I turned my gaze to the people playing then I saw Yin playing rough at the game, my lips curved into a smile.

So, she likes to play...But Juda don't.

I turn back to Juda and notice the strawberry milk she's holding. "Is it that good?"

She smiles at me then I suddenly took it from her and was about to drink it.

I don't like sweets

But the drink spilled and she chuckles. "That's not how you drink it."

She put a straw in it and gave it back to me. "It tastes better when you put straw in it."

Of course I knew that, Namju why are you dumb?

She suddenly wiped her finger on the side of my mouth.

"Ow!" I suddenly heard Yin's voice so, I stood up and saw her on the ground holding her head.

"Oops, sorry Yin!"

Little did I know I accidentally let go of the Strawberry drink. "Is something wrong?" I heard Juda ask.

I sat back. "Sorry, I'll buy you a new one later."

I saw Yin also sits by the bench far away from us. I wanted to talk to her but I can't stand up again. I saw Dohwa sitting with her so, I think she'll be fine.

Yin's POV

"A freaking ball hit me." I rolled my eyes.

Dohwa pinched my cheek. "You're cute."

"I know." I slapped his hand away. "What're you doing here? Aren't you practicing the Violin?"

"Nope, I saw you sitting alone so..." He said.

I saw Dan-o fighting to get hit by the ball. "Gosh, I'm worried about Dan-o." I mumbled.

"Why is Dan-o playing?" He asks.

She suddenly caught a ball. I widened my eyes and stood up. "Go Dan-o!" I cheered and Dan-o smiled at me and waved.

"Whoo!" I cheered.

Gyeong stood in front of Dan-o who is the one throwing the ball. She threw it and Gyeong dodged and the girl behind him caught it. She threw the ball hard and is about to hit Dan-o when a guy protected her from getting hit.

They both fell on the ground. I stood up and ran towards Dan-o. Before I could even reah them another page flip happened.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes and now I'm in the hallway. "Dan-o?" I look around but she's not with me. I saw Saemi with Il-jin's squad with a big smile plastered on their face.

They looked at me. "Oh hey, there Yin." Saemi touch my hair and twirl it on her fingers. I shrugged slapped her hand away.

"You 4 look so happy." I stared at them. "Now, what did you do to Juda? Where is she?" 

Il-jin scoffed. "Look at you protecting Juda, let her be will you? She doesn't need you anymore."

Someone held my hand and I saw Namju beside me. "Get lost." He glares at them.

"N-Namju?" Saemi stuttered.

He pushed them out of the way while pulling me. We stopped walking when we're far away from them.

"Oh, you're not on-stage." I said.

"Right." He shortly replied when Dan-o saw us.

"Yin!" We both turned to her, she walks towards us and looked down at our hands still holding. I quickly let go and Namju and I both look away from each other.

"There's something fishy..." Dan-o crossed her arms. I chuckled nervously and clings onto her arm. "Let's go Dan-o and shut your mouth."

I pulled her with me and I took one glance at Namju before walking away.

(FLIP PAGE)

I stood outside the school now sitting alone with a book on my hand. "What the hell is this?"

I look around and saw Juda with...Namju.

I sighed. "I guess he's on-stage again..." Namju held her wrist while she's crying. I stood up to walk towards them.

"Juda? What happened to you?" I asked her worriedly.

"She got lock in the clinic by Saemi and Il-jin." Namju spoke up while Juda kept wiping her tears.

"Lock up?" I exclaimed. "Aish, they're so dead!" But Juda stopped me from confronting them.

"Yin, I'm okay now...Namju saved me."

Of course he did.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm in Music class with Dohwa beside me.

I sighed and looked down at my notes, starting to doodle something. "This is Music class not art class." Dohwa whispered.

"I know...I'm just bored..." I replied.

"Is something bothering you?" He whispered again and I shook my head.

(FLIP PAGE)

Juda is with me and we're at the garden. I noticed that she's wearing Dan-o's jacket.

"Who's jacket is that?" I asked. "Ah, I...Ah...Borrowed it from Dan-o, it was old."

"Why didn't you borrow mine?" I watered the plants.

"Well, at that time I couldn't find you." She says and I nodded.

A calm silence along with the breeze happened.

"Yin?" Juda said and I look at her.

"Do you...Do you ever like someone?" She asks and I froze.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked and chuckled.

"I'll tell you a secret..." She fiddles with her harm.

"I may like...Oh Namju..." She says and I just stared at her.

The beginning of their Love story...

(FLIP PAGE)

It was night time and I'm at my house. 

Right, I have to meet with Namju!

I brought my own copy of the Secret book, wore my coat and ran downstairs. I'm about to open the door when I realized something.

Maybe...He forgot?

I sighed and proceed to leave the house. I arrived at the school by walking which I am by the way, is panting right now.

I look around and I don't see Namju everywhere. I sat the nearest bench, trying to catch my breath.

"Yin?" I turned around to see Namju also panting. "Going here is a challenge." He says and I laughed.

(TIME SKIP)

I showed him the comic book. "We're in a...Comic book?"

I nodded. "But remember not to tell it to Dan-o and Jinmichae..."

"Why?"

"Protagonists shouldn't find their ego that's why...And I'm the one who told you about it when I'm not supposed to and now you're fully awake that we're in a comic book."

He nodded and stared at the characters from the book.

"Juda is my partner..." He said.

"Right, you 2 will have a happy ending so don't overthink about it." I told him.

"You're a side character...And you don't have any partners..." He smiled a bit.

"What's so funny about that?" I scoffed.

"Nothing, I'm just glad..."

"Glad?" I repeated.

"Anyways." He stood up and closed the book. "Let's go."

"Huh? Where?" I asked.

"I brought my bike. The author won't find out right?" He handed me a helmet.

"I-I don't know how to ride a bike." I told him. "You don't how to ride a bike but knows how to play rough at the dodgeball game." He chuckled.

"How did you know about that huh? Are you stalking me?" I teased.

"Just get on." He says. I wore the helmet and sat on the bike.

"Hold on to me."

"Excuse me?" I asked. He sighed and grab both my arm and put it on his waist. 

"Hold on." He said and started his bike.

I tried calming myself and I'm screaming internally. I don't even like him a bit!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or do I starting to like him?

_________________________________________

(A/N)

Yasss an updateeee. Thank God someone reminded me sooo

I saw the comments and I love it! I don't know if I could update tomorrow because I'll be getting vaccinated tomorrow sooo yeah...

I'm also not that confident about my writing but I appreciate it that you all like it huhu

Anyways thank you for reading this book and please comment, vote and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1555

(11/29/2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 37
Your mother was outstationed, and your step father was at work . Leaving you and the complicated guy called Jerry who was also your step brother at h...
8.4K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
660 88 12
Y/N a 21 yrs girl lives with her mother in Jeju..She is too poor and couldn't continue her studies... Her mother runs a small noodle shop and she hel...
3.2K 472 59
Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done so I could get paid to provide for mysel...