My Property

By mikxaelson

Malia's life was a mess , she hated everything about it untill she met him. She believed there was no way thi... More

Information (READ FIRST)
Characters!!!!
I feel like shit
Princess
'I own you'
You'll be begging
Mafia?
Half the truth
The Power she holds
Out of character
She doesn't know
The women on the wall
Girls night
Mine and only mine
5 am talks
Toxic
Plaything
Dance partner
Kill or be killed
Stranger
My Property
Our forbidden PastοΏΌ
A scene in the Rain
Obedient little pet
Cookies and whiskey
The other half
Believe me
The Final truth
Jealousy
Freedom
A second chance
Tension
A strong women
Protected
Irreversible mistake
Enemies and Allie's
Look at me
Scream my name
Men will always deceive
Swimming in the red river
Red
Love chaos
Promise
THANK YOU READERS ;)

Heir to the throne

5.6K 138 53
By mikxaelson

~Malia~

"What the fuck you can't be here?"

"He's alive", the news spread fast, and they all thought it was best to keep it from me. Well I make my own decisions, I've been mourning a man who hasn't been dead, a man I've been thinking over the past few days. He's alive, those words were like a breeze hitting me with relief, a joy of outburst flowing out of me.

They've restricted me from leaving, who are they to tell me what I can and can't do? They're worried for my safety, well I was worried for his and to find out he's alive also leaves me feeling guilty. Rita rushed me out, even when I knew there was hope. I could of saved him, instead I just gave up, unwillingly.

"Malia you don't get to make decisions anymore!" Lorenzo shouts at me, his face almost touching mine, standing so close with his eyes a bloodshot red. He's recovered and truthfully I am glad, but I can see all his mighty confidence hasn't changed one bit.

"Move" I order,

"No",

"We're not going to let you get yourself killed, the minute you walk in all eyes will be on you" he says, his eyebrows furrowed at my unbothered expression. "All guns will be on you".

I know the risk, I know that they could kill me one foot into the building. But I need to see Ezra, I want to see him alive and well. I need to erase the image of his lifeless body from my mind.

"I know and I'm willing to risk it",

"Yeah but we're not", Rita interrupts out of nowhere, literally.

Fucks sake,

My men guarded around the building, a threat against me. They're all stood there, a warning not to go against their word. They expect me to be fearful and go back to my room like an obedient little girl, funny. I laugh at their performance, it was cute how they thought it affected me after all I've been through.

"Is this funny to you Malia?" Rita questions,

"Yeah", I walk over to Scar who was stood directly in front of the exit. "It is".

I'm not going to follow their rules anymore, even if they believe it's to keep me safe. I don't want people around me to get hurt, for the cause of my safety. And I'm tired of constantly being told what to do, I should have the right to my own opinion.

I glare up at Scar, both of us almost chest to chest. He was muscular, he looked like he could kill me with just his bare hand, but of course he can't. I'm their leader, the person they have to obey, whether they like it or not. Which made me question, they've been taking orders from both Rita and Lorenzo this entire time, Will they obey me?

"Move out the way", he doesn't move, no eye contact, just frozen. I wait a couple seconds before trying again, "Move".

"Chase move" Grant intervenes, So that's his name, I prefer Scar. I look at Grant to see him looking straight at Scar, an emotionless expression plated across his face. "She's you're boss, you do whatever she says". At those words he moves, as if just realising who I was after all this time. I hear a an extended sigh from behind, steps of anger marching towards me. Before I can turn around, Grant has already stepped Infront.

"Malia your not leaving" Rita says, trying her to best to reach past my guard, I stand there watching her compete with him. I look back to Lorenzo, who looked down with disappointment, "boy's Move".

"She's the heir, therefore we obey her".

"You obey her when she's ready and she's clearly not!" Rita yells, fuming at my disobedience. I smirk at her disgrace, the way she was unknowingly trying to humiliate me.
It was quite clear she was scared, that her ropes of control that were gathered around my wrists, were starting to snap.

"don't let them stop me".

-------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck you can't be here?!"

His words were muffled, as my eyes couldn't comprehend his existence. I looked over him, to see no more blood. My hands were trying not to tremble, as no words left my mouth.

"Malia get out" Ezra's whisper came out so violently, making my breath cut off.

How I entered the house? No guards, no protection, it felt like a trap. But my stupidity was somewhat to powerful, letting me to walk straight in. I thought they'd shoot me down,I roamed freely in search of Ezra, with no threat at sight, it's unusual.

Ezra looked like he was better, almost. He was sat there on his bed shirtless, i was terrified when seeing the healing wound marked on his chest. It's been 2 weeks since the incident, it's surprising to see him not as weak as I expected.
He caught me staring down and bit onto his lip, mad? He stood up, making me take a step back. He snatched his shirt from the top of his drawer bringing his shirt over his head.

"Ezra" I manage to let out, as he walked over to me. I felt like a mouse, that willingly walked into a trap. He has every right to hate me, every right to take out a gun and make me feel the same way. I close my eye's tight, dreading the worst. He can kill me if he wants, I won't blame him, I won't hold any hatred for it. His steps thunder against the ground, gradually getting closer.

"Malia you have to leave" Ezra says, his hands grabbing onto my shoulders,

As I feel his touch on me, I force him into a hug. Crying onto the fabric of his shirt, wrapping my arms around tightly. "You can hate me" I sob, tears streaming faster down my cheeks, "you can kill me, hurt me whatever you want, I'm sorry Ezra. I never meant to hurt you, you have to believe that I didn't know it was you. I didn't want to leave you, but I understand if you want to kill me, I won't blame you I promise."

I hold our contact for a minute, as he says nothing. Why won't he speak? Please say something. He laughs, pulling my arms away from him. The roughness of his palms, wipe away the droplets that formed onto my cheeks. His hands stroke my hair back, pulling me closer to his presence.

"yeah it hurt like a bitch to get shot Malia" he grins widely, unusually wide, "and yes the thought of putting a bullet through you did cross my mind about once.....or even twice." He folds His arms over his chest, looking me down with a serious looking expression. It was hard to keep contact, it was so intense.

"It wasn't on purpose, I'd never shoot you on purpose",

"so what your finger slipped on the trigger" he asks, with a deadass expression. My mouth dropped wide, the trigger didn't slip but I didn't know it was HIM. I didn't know how to explain it, so I cried. Scrambles of words jumbled out my mouth, none of it making sense. He stared down at my lips speechless, probably wondering how I was speaking so fast.

"Woahh Malia stop, I know" he laughs, pulling me back into a hug, his chin resting down on my head. "I was joking, I know it was an accident."

"How could you joke about that? You almost died" I half push him away, making matters for myself worse. He brush's of a lash from my cheek before pinching down tightly on my nose.

Ow,

"Yeah and I've almost died countless other times, it's not a big deal", he falls back onto his bed, stupidly, then having to hold back the pain and embarrassment all at the same time.

"Really?",

"Yup" he says, popping the p, "But I have to admit this is the first time I've been so close to dying". At those words my whole body sinks once again. He was so calm, unbothered, I wonder was he like this as soon as he woke up after the incident? I wish I was here to have seen him open his eyes.

"I'm sorry",

"Don't be" he smiles, sitting up and pulling my arm so that I was now sat down beside him, "it's actually kinda cool",

What,

"I mean think about it, I could of died but I survived, so I'm basically kinda like a superhero. The avenger's should recruit me, I mean I technically escaped death".

"Hmm wow" I giggle, at his ridiculous thought, "so like superman?".His hand comes to my mouth, disappointingly shaking his head.

"Sweetie that's DC not Marvel, learn your facts",

Right.

We both smile at each other for a solid minute, before falling into laughter. I missed this, I missed him. He's about to put his arm around me, when he gets startled by the creak at his door, both of our heads swung at that direction.

"It's no one" I sigh, looking back to his face, which was still looking a bit weary.

"You have to leave Malia",

"Why" I ask, I knew why, I knew exactly why.

"Malia" he whispers, his hands holding down on my shoulders once again, "please".

I don't question it once more, I let him take me out to the front . I told him I'd be fine, but we both knew if I saw Romano, I was done. So he assisted me all the way out, luckily there was no accidental bump in's.

I waved at him as I walked backwards to the car, he flipped me off annoyingly, but I guess it was well deserved.

I got to see Ezra today, alive and well and that's all that matters right now. The lump in my chest can slowly start to dissolve, now that I'm halfway at peace.

I took my keys out to unlock the car, it's not my car it's Lorenzo's, i definitely didn't snatch the keys. As I go to open the door, I didn't get the chance ,cause a hand clasps down on my mouth, His hand.

(Hope you enjoyed the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 18 21
if you are looking for bold and powerful female lead in a story, then the story my babyboy is for you. what will happen when a heartless and dangerou...
165K 5.3K 49
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
58.7K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...
3.8K 100 25
In every Mafia novel, it's always about the sexy, tall, vicious, anger issued Mafia leader who kidnaps a Woman because he fell in love with her or sh...