It Is What It Is (Larry Styli...

By BullShipperSince2010

College is supposed to be fun, right? Wrong. Louis Tomlinson was a freshman in college, excited. That was unt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character Ask!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Bromance Awards!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Character Ask 2!
Character Answers 2!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Character Answers!

8.3K 200 60
By BullShipperSince2010

Harry

-What do you plan on doing to protect Louis and your son from Liam?

Any and everything I can. Louis and Jackson are my world. I’ll keep them safe from Liam or any sort of harm until the day I die. 

-I’m so happy you’re gonna give me a grandson my little frog son! Are you and Louis gonna have more babies after your son is born?

More babies? Don’t know about that. We’ll have to wait and see how things go with Jackson. But I mean, if he wants another baby, how can I oblige?

-Hi lovely, you’re amazing.

You’re amazing.xx

-Harry there is something important you forgot when you took Louis on that motorcycle, his bag was still in that car!

Shit, did I really? He can just wear some of my clothes anyway. He really does look quite adorable in my sweaters. 

Louis

-What does it feel to be so perfect? 

Perfect? Nah, I’m not a barbie doll. 

-How do you feel about Liam?

Liam was just trying to do what he thought was best for me and Jackson but he completely went overboard with everything. He got Harry arrested, then blackmailed me and I’ll never be able to fully forgive him again. 

-Why are you so cute?

Beach whales are cute nowadays? 

-Why do you think Liam just turned from a best friend to a fuckface? 

Liam’s always been protective over me since well….that’s not important. 

-Babe, you’re cute.

Why does everyone keep saying that? 

Liam

-Why do you want to be with Louis so bad?

I do not want to be with Louis. I just want to make sure he is safe, is that so wrong? 

-Why can’t you just let him and Harry be happy with THEIR son? 

That punk is just the sperm donor. That’s it. Do I need to remind you that Harry left Louis when he first told him? Now he wants to weasel his way back into his life? No. Not gonna happen. 

-I just want you to know you are a freaking assh0le. Do you realize you don’t have a chance with Louis?

I could easily have Louis if I wanted him. Do you really think he would pick Harry over me? I’m the better choice any day. 

-Why are you so obsessed with Louis? Get your own man. 

I am not ‘obsessed’ with him. I just want the best for him. 

-Why are you such an asshole? 

I’m not, actually. I’m being there for my best friend. 

-Are you mental? Like this question is seriously asked out of concern more than anything else. Because if you are, we can really help. Like assign you to a hospital or something. 

No, it seems like I’m the only one around here with any common sense. I know how big of a dick Harry is unlike you. 

-Why the f*ck are you even doing this to Louis, CAN’T YOU SEE HE’S HAPPY WITH HARRY?!?! I swear, people like you really make me mad, so please *points to the invisible door* get the f*ck out.

He’s happy with Harry? Ha. Funny how he came crying to me that night he raped him right? But you are right about one thing. I do need to get out of here. God only knows where that bastard took him. 

-Why do you have to be that way? Can’t you leave the two alone? Anyways, you had your chance with him before he met Harry. 

Harry is not a good guy. He has a super bad temper. What if he snaps one night and hits Louis? How would you feel then? You’ll realize that I was right all along.

Niall

-So, I understand you’re on Larry’s side? 

Not really. I don’t really like Harry to be honest, but Liam needs to back off. Harry seems to be doing what he can for Louis and Jackson, so I do respect him for that.

-You are just my little irish clover lucky charm.

You’re making me blush.xx

Gemma

-Gems, you are amazing. That’s all I have to say. No questions for you. 

Aww! Thanks love!xx

Zayn

-Are you even in the story? I don’t remember reading about you. 

I had a party or two that Harry came too, but that’s about it. 

Author

-Why are you so fab? 

It’s a secret (; xx

-Can you please explain what Liam is thinking and how does he think he is doing the right thing? 

Liam is just wanting to make sure he is taking care of Louis, but as everyone can tell, he has taken everything out of proportion. Louis had a past before Harry which caused Liam to be so protective over Louis. Liam kind of feels like he owes it to Louis ever since a party a while back. Not gonna spoil anything! Ha. Everything will make sense soon though, promise.xx

-Oh and I love you. 

I love you too babe.xx

-When do you update?

I update as much as I can which can sometimes be extremely difficult with the amount of schoolwork I have, but! I’m on spring break this week so I’ll be active!xx

-Do you ever feel like this story will have a sequel? 

Ohhhh, not sure yet! Time will definitely tell!xx

(This was so much fun to do! Thanks to everyone who asked any questions! Thanks lovelies!xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 203 17
Louis Tomlinson is 21yrs old. He's nice, polite, beautiful, and gay. Harry Styles is 20yrs old. He's sweet,cheeky,gay, and a drunk. What happened whe...
4.6K 160 39
Harry Styles never thought he'd finally end up at University; after everything his past had brought him, he was finally okay. He couldn't have been h...
28.1K 702 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
14.6K 528 28
Harry is the new boy in school. Louis Tomlinson can't stand him and so can't he. they hated eacheother right from the beginning. But what will happen...