UNFORGETTABLE-SIDNEET FANFICT...

De Sidneet_amor

"I knew, I loved you then ,but you'll never know ." Will she ever know ? will they ever discover that their... Mais

CHARACTER SKETCHS
CHARACTER SKETHCES -2
A Quick Introduction
1:I'M GETTING MARRIED!
2:DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?
3:IS IT VAISH?
4:SERIOUSLY SERIOUS
5:WE MISSED U!
6:WHY SID WHY?
7:SHOPPING TIME
8:HALLUCATING!
9:BREAKFAST!
10:MAN MAST MAGAN!
11:HAPPY REUNION!
12:FLASHBACK!
13:HURT!
14:HOW COULD SHE?
15: I LOVE HER?
16: BOYFRIEND?
17:CALL ME MA!
18:SIDNEET REUNION GROUP!
19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
20: TALK TO HER/HIM!
21:CAMPING!
22:I KNEW I LOVED YOU THEN!
23:I LOVE YOU ! (JAIREEM)
24:BESTFRIENDS!
25:ANGELIC!
26:LOVE IN THE AIR!
27:GOSSIPS!
28: VISHAL!
29:PANIC ATTACK!
30: SORRY!
31:FOR ME?
32: I'M INSECURE!
33:LIPSTICK!
34:MAYBES AND IFS!
35:GOLD DIGGER!
36:WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE!
37:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
38: NEED TIME!
40:HUSBAND!
41:THAT MEANES.....
42:DREAM?
43: IT FELT RIGHT!
44:I'M A BADLUCK!
45: PLANS!
46: JEALOUS !
47:STUPID QUESTIONS!
48:DATE!
49:REALISING FEELINGS!
50: IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!
51:HAPPY TEARS!
52: HAPPY MORNINGS!
53:OVERTHINKING SHITS!
55: FIRST DATE!
56:EIFFEL TOWER!
57: THE MOST AWAITED KISS!
58:HUM TUM AUR BAARISH!
59: TRULY,MADLY,DEEPLY!
NOT AN UPDATE!
60: ADVENTURES IN PARIS

39: BALL NIGHT!

610 59 96
De Sidneet_amor

Heyy!!

Missed me? I bet u did.😉

"Why these girls take so much time to get ready! I'm hell bored ." whined jai. Dressed in a black tuxedo ,he looked stunning as always .

"Welcome to the 'waiting for your girlfriend' club." chuckled riyaz ,putting his hand around jai . Wearing light shade of blue coat ,with white shirt .After all ,blue was anu's favorite colour . 

"The more time they take ,the more beautiful they look." said abhi dreamily, imagining vaish . He too followed his fiancé's choice, wearing white, still looking hot . 

"you are already behaving like a love sick puppy." said manav laughing at his brother. Wearing a royal blue coat ,which made him look more handsome . 

"here they are." said abhi pointing towards girls .

Vaish smiled at him, and abhi was killed on the spot. She was looking like a goddess in the white ball dress which reached her knees, with a floral hairband on her long open ,perfectly curved hairs. Anu looked hot as well in a light blue dress which was long and she looked beautiful. Reem was wearing a black dress off shoulder dress which reached her thighs ,with a bun and light makeup. Jai liked her naturally and she was glad about that .Twins were dressed in neon bodycon dresses, which were similar to each other, which showed that they were twins . Unnati came out walking in full swag ,flaunting her Royal blue long dress and gave glimpse of her modelling skills .

Boys had their mouths open ,they were not sure if they were alive or not ,watching their beauties .

"We know we are hot! " said unnati giving her hand to manav .Manav held it still admiring her .

"all the couples here are twinning ." said reem looking at everyone wearing same colours .

"except them." said jai looking at sid and avu who were coming towards them with bright smiles. Avu was wearing a red dress ,which made her look angelic with her hair in braids ,and she was wearing heels .Heels were not cup of her tea ,but she gave it a try, but she knew she would fall with them anyway. Sid wearing black and girls over there were already drooling on him crazily. Girls other than gang members were already gone nuts looking at the boys(our girls were no less drooling ,but they were admiring their own men, so it was ok.) but their respective partners killed the fan girls' desires with deathly glares .

"but they look like a perfect couple!" exclaimed anu.

"they are not a couple." said sam stomping her feet.

"no one asked you." said reem, not even looking at sam .

"Am I looking ok?" asked avneet looking at herself .

"Perfectttt!!" said everyone in unison.

"Ladies and Gentleman , We know the situation in our country and we all are stuck , I know you all were bored here ,for a quick refreshment Our team has arranged a party so that you guys can enjoy ,Thank you for your cooperation with our staff .You can enjoy the party ." Spoke Mr. Singh. Manager of the resort.

In no time silent music started to play .  Couples came forward , Everyone lost in their respective partners, dancing slowly on the song played in the background. Sid forwarded his hand to avneet and she smiled and accepted in gladly . He slided his arm around her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder ,the other one intertwined with his . They moved their legs with the rhythm ,their eyes locked with each other .They were already getting chills all over body . Sid twirled her around and held her back and moved down .(sidneet's dance is never completed without the iconic step iukuk) . 

Pooja was standing in a corner dressed in golden, shinning all over .She was looking wonderful! But the expressions on her face made her look worst .She was burning so much seeing sid and avu so happy with eachother .suddenly an evil idea strike her head .

"you dance pretty well!" avneet grinned while matching her steps with his .

"I'm a allrounder you know. " Sid said proudly .

"Self-obsessed bandar!" avneet smiled sarcastically at him .He just rolled his eyes proudly smiling at her .

"You know what this is boring!" said sid . "I think the sameee." said avu whinning .

"Chalo kuch toofani karte hai !!" sid grinned at her mischievously and dragged her towards the man who was handling music system . He whispered something in the man's ear and the man nodded his head confusingly smiling 

"3...2....1!"

 Sid Dragged her  and she soon understood what he was planning .She laughed in excitement and grooved on the song  .Everyone literally jumped from their places on sudden music . Mean while sid and avu were dancing crazily by now  . Their group were amazed and they joined too .Everyone started dancing crazily and were cheering and laughing .Avneet and sid were all messy ,but who cares? Everyone there were in mood and enjoy their fullest .No wonder they were dancing crazily in their ball dresses .After ALOT of dancing (I didn't add all the songs ,imagine party songs by urselves and take the feels of the party.) Their group moved towards their favorite place.

Guess?

food counterr!!

"Hamlaaaa!!" shouted jai who was very hungry and he mentioned about him being hungry from about an hour for total 100 times ,Yes, Reem counted it .

"Guyss ? No excess drinking ok? Otherwise I am not handling you .Especially I'm not gonna talk to you for a whole year mr. manav If you went out of control for nth time .Got it?" said unnati dangerously warning everyone .They nodded and looked pity fully at manav .

"I don't drink anywayss." said avu flipping her hairs and running towards the snacks counter .

"Hello again!" said pooja evilly smiling at them .

"Hello B*tch ,How's you?" said reem smiling at her more evilly .

"Reem language?" said avu ,in role of a elder sister.

"Hii Sid ,When you were dancing with avneet ,I remembered us at france ,at the ball party ,Do you remember ?It was special ,Afterall we shared our first kiss on that day ? can't we bring those days back,give me a chance sid? I'm sorry." she said clutching on his arm ,shedding a tear as if she was really regretting what she did before .

Avu pushed pooja's hand away from sid ,gave a death glare and dragged sid with her ,she would have exploded if she stayed their for a single mili second .

"You better stay away from him ." warned abhi leaving her alone .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Words:1122

39th!! Don't kill me for not updating for a whole week, more than a week ig .I would like to apologize about that from my heart .I hope You guys will forgive me! *dramatically*

Well ,I was sick all these days and going through so many things altogether .I'll try my best to update soon, but they will be irregular for this month at least .and I know you guys will cooperate with me and I'm extremely thankful about that.

Anyways ,How's the chapter ?

Will sid give a chance to pooja? I think HE WILL. Who knows?

We are very close to sidneet being a official couple .Are you excited?

I'm back after so many days ,I expect really good response on this chapter .Can I get it ?😁

If I get it ,I will get motivated ,If I get motivated ,I'll write chapter ,If I'll write more chapters ,You guys will get more to read .Ok I need to stop ,inspired by piddi by the way.

till then ,see ya! 

Sidneet_amor💖

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

371K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
77.8K 8K 70
๐—” ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
159K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
23K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...