Mafia's Medicine

By RavenB0

Janis, a 24-years old general surgeon, finally had everything she wanted in her life. Peace. She didn't know... More

Discussion
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilouge

22

2.1K 47 16
By RavenB0

"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗"

^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=^=

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

After the talk with Smith I went to my room. I entered and saw my room same as i left. I let out a laugh which made Sebastian look at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?"Sebastian asked me and I just shook her head.

"Just everything is same as I left" I said and Sebastian smiled.

"But you are not staying in this room. You can if you want I don't want to push you" Sebastian said scratching his neck. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well if I tell you the truth I sleep more comfortably with you" Sebastian said and I let out a laugh.

"Smooth real smooth Sebastian" I chuckled. Sebastian scowled at my words.

"I'm gonna sleep in my room " I said and smiled and Sebastian pouted. I pecked his lips and ran to the bathroom.

"Love!, this not fair!" Sebastian shouted and I laughed from the bathroom.

"Go Sebastian I have to get fresh and please can ask someone to put my things in this room?" I said opening the door of the bathroom.

"Sure, Love" Sebastian said and I blew him a flying kiss.

I saw all the shampoo and conditioner, soaps everything things was already there. I smiled and turned the tap on and wait for tub to be filled with hot water.

I saw fresh towels and robe. I checked the water temperature. I stripped out of my clothes and sat in the tub. It felt so good against my tired and sore body. I put my hair in a bun.

I didn't washed my hair because I washed them yesterday. I sat in tub till water ran cold. I drained the water by pulling the plug out.

I grabbed the towel and dried my body and applied the body lotion. I put my yesterday undergarments and put on the robe.

I exited the bathroom to see then all the things already present in my room and new bed covers. I smiled and went to door and locked it. I saw hoodie and sweatpants on bed.

A note was also beside the clothes.

You didn't have any clothes because they are all packed and I gave you my hoodie and the sweatpants are from Olivia. Wear them and be comfortable and then unpack.
-Sebastian

I smiled and changed into the hoodie and sweatpants. The hoodie was big on me and sweatpants just fits fine.

I pulled my hair out of the bun and let them free. I grabbed my phone and played Leave before you love me by Jonas Brothers.

I unlocked my door and start to unpack. I was dancing to the song and didn't care about anything.

I unpacked my one luggage and now one to go. I heard the door opening and saw Kate and Olivia.

"Can we enter?" Olivia asked and I smiled.

"No need to ask and come in" I said and they both came in and Kate as always jumped on the bed.

"We thought you might need our help" Olivia said and I nodded.

"Yes please" I said and told them about my books and makeup and Everything.

After 2 hours my room was settled and everything was in place.

"Finally!" We three said and fell on bed.

"You must take a nap Janis you look tired" Kate said rubbing my arm and I yawned.

"I was gonna after unpacking" I said and they both jumped off the bed and I put my head on the pillow they put the cover over me.

"Rest and take a long nap" Olivia said and I smiled.

"Till then imma stop your hunk of boyfriend to barge in this room" Kate said and I laughed.

"Do what you want to do" I said and snuggled into the covers and Olivia cooed.

"Oh my poor baby must been tried"

I grabbed the cushion and threw it at her. She laughed and threw it back at me.

"See ya later" Kate said and switched my lights off and left the room.

I closed my eyes and sleep enveloped me in its warm embrace.

...........

𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

I was in the meeting room , discussing all the attacks that have been made at our sites.The amount of weapons we have and how our men are trained.i could sense some disturbance during the meeting.

"Samuel what is the problem?" I said and raised my eyebrows crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing sir" Samuel said and I knew something was wrong. I glared at him and he gulped.

"Sir Smith is talking about your girlfriend" Samuel said and my eyes turned Smith who was smirking the whole time.

My glared hardened and he raised his eyebrow.

"Care to explain Smith what things were you discussing about my girlfriend?" I said and walked slowly towards him.

"Nah, nothing just wanted to said that you could have done better. I mean she kinda hot but not your style. I mean you could hook up with some random chick" He said and the need to crack his small shit of the skull was more.

"There is nothing for you to discuss about me and my girlfriend and I know that she is hot no need for you to point out and some random chick you mentioned. Remember they are also women they have respect and feeling don't fucking disrespect them." I said to him and he looked little surprised.

"I wasn't the one who was gonna pee in his pants when she pointed the gun " I said and smirked his whole face went red and whole conference room laughed.

"Meeting ends here" I said and left the room. I went to kitchen and Janis was not there.

"Sebastian" Kate called me and I turned towards her.

"Janis is in her room sleeping, she was so tired." Kate said to me and I nodded. I turned to walk to my room.

"Another thing, she is not what she looks so please take care of her" Kate said and smiled and walked away.

I went to my room and showered and changed my clothes. I went to her room, opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully snuggled into the cover.

A smile made its way on to my face just by watching her my heart feels at ease. I leaned against the door and stood there watching her. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

"Yes why don't you play a role of Edward Cullen 2.0" I heard her voice and I opened my eyes and saw her with breathtaking smile.

She stretched and her face scrunched up make her look cute. She then sat up after stretching. She smooth down her hair and gesture me to come towards.

I walked into the room and closed the door and switch the lights on.

"So much light!" She whined and fell on the bed covering her eyes. I chuckled at her behavior. She opened her eyes adjusting them to the light.

"Did you just took a shower?" She said  and I nodded.

"Sit here" She said and and sat where she wanted me to.

She stood up stretched again and I saw her wearing my hoodie. I smiled at her and she gave me a small smile back.

She went towards her dresser and grabbed some I don't know maybe perfume or something like that.

"Sit cross legged and face the closet" she said and I sat as she told me.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she brushed my hair.

"Taking care" she said and I looked at her confused. I grabbed one bottle and I realized it was hair serum.

"Really? You don't have to do it" I said and she smacked my head. I yelped and she chuckled.

"Your hair grown so much" she said applying hair serum and ran her hands in my hair.

"I'm glad you noticed" I closed my eyes and I was relaxed.

Now I realize this what feels like being at home. Someone who makes you feel at home was what I needed.

"So it's a hair serum?" I asked her and she hummed.

"Damn I thought it was perfume or something" I said and she laughed and fell on the bed.

"Who the fuck put perfume on somebody hair!? She said still laughing.

My lips curved into a smile. They way her eyes wrinkle when she laughs. The voice of her laughing is contagious. The way her eye gleam with happiness.

I grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her to me. Our faces were inches away from each other. I learned in and kissed her. Our lips moved in sync, her lips were gentle and soft. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in my lap. Her arms encircled my neck.

We broke away and we both were heavily breathing.

"That was quite smooth move Mr Knight" she said and i grinned. She ruffled my hair and stood up from my lap.

"It's 6pm" she said and sat on the couch. I was thinking what should I do so she doesn't feel bored. As I was thinking a cushion came flying and slammed into my face. I fell on to due to its impact. I was shocked and I heard laughing.

I sat up to see her grinning cutely at me and I glared at her playfully.

"You showed very wrong move miss Janis" I stood up and walked towards her and caged her between me and wall.

"Now now who is gonna save you?" I said and leaned in and her breath hitched. I chuckled, the effect of me on her were very interesting.

I kissed her neck and she gasped. I nipped at her earlobe and she moaned a little. I smirked against her ear. I sucked on her neck and she whimpered a little. I kissed the same place I sucked.

"Next time don't do something unexpected and because I bet you will not be able to live through the consequences" I said and put a lock of beautiful brown hair behind her hair.

Her whole face was red and her eyes still held mischief. Damn this women can bring any man to her knees due to her cat like brown eyes.

"Let's see next time if you can live through the consequences" she whispered sensually in my ear and gave a peck to neck and ran away.

I was in daze and didn't saw her leaving the room. Until I snapped back to reality.

"Janis" I called out her and she shrieked and ran down stairs. I ran behind her.She ran outside in the garden and to tell you she run fast.

"Janis come back here!" I yelled and she laughed and yelled back.

"And why would I do that!?"

Everyone watching our exchange and they were laughing. They must be shocked how they are seeing there leader running after his loved one.

I ran fast and caught up to her. She screamed and wriggle against me to let go of her.

"Gotcha Princess" I said into her ear. She was breathing heavily and I bet she was tired.

"That was quite entertaining!" Ronan said popping out of nowhere.

"RONAN!"She said and escaped my hold and ran to him and hugged him. He hugged her back and I felt happy that Ronan was finally opening up to someone.

"Hola, how are you doing? I heard some interesting news about new love birds" Ronan said and she laughed.

"You heard right" I said and he looked at me.

"Now no fist bump, hug or difficult handshake?" I said to him crossing arms over my chest. He laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back and pat his back.

"Welcome back, Ron" I said and broke the hug. We did our handshake.

"Now the promise of me dying your hair" Janis said her eyes held so much excitement. She stood at the spot like she was gonna start jumping in happiness.

"How can I forget that, Jonathan grab the things I bought on my way" Ron said and Jonathan came back with plastic bag.

"Here sir" Jonathan said and Janis thanked him. She opened the bag and screamed. I laughed as Ronan got scared.

"Really two! You want to split" she asked and Ron nodded. I stood there confused.

"What is split? The fuck are you guys talking about" I said and grabbed Janis by the waist and hugged her from behind.

"You will see when it's done, am I right? Roro" She said and Ronan face formed into disgusting expression.

"Roro!? No! Ewwww" He said and Janis smirked. I smiled at her childish behavior.

"Roro roro~" She sang his nickname like a song. He looked like he would die.

"Sebastian tell your girl to stop" Ronan whined and Janis turned to look at me. The way mischief in her eyes. I looked at Ronan and shrugged.
He widen his eyes and Someone coughed.

"WHIPPED"

"Lets go Love, it's getting cold" I said and she gave the bag back to Ron. She blowed him a flying kiss. I felt jealous.
We made our inside the mansion.Soon an unwanted attack came. Janis was walking ahead of me as some gang member came to ask me something.

"Janis!" Olivia came running to her and jumped on her. She fell due the impact.

"Olivia!"

"Janis"

Me and Benette said at same time. As both girls were groaning in pain.

"Bitch you could have warned me" Janis said and she closed her. I lifted her up because she got the bigger impact from the fall because Olivia was over her.

"Babe! You could have hurt yourself and Janis "Benette said and lifted his wife up.

"Janis we are throwing a party" Olivia said and Janis opened her eyes.

"Really! But isn't a little cold" She said and I was still hugging her.

"No it's not and let go of her Sebastian you look like a puppy following his owner" Olivia said and I glared at her.

"Anyway at 9 in the backyard and Benette can you tell the guys to warm up Hall room" Olivia said and benette nodded and kissed her head and dragged her with him.

"What time is it?" Janis asked me still massaging her head. It must have hurt.

"6:30" I said and she nodded. Soon her stomach grumbled and she turned around and pouted.

"I'm hungry" she said and I laughed. I peck her on lips.

"Let's feed you" I said and we both went to kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" I said as I rolled my sleeves up.

"Noodles and boiled rice" she said and I looked at her confused. Noodle and boiled rice?

"Who even eat that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Me and now please give me the food I want" She said and I sighed.As I was boiling rice. She came besides me. She grabbed 3 instant noodles and grabbed some capsicum and some soye sauce and chilli sauce. She boiled the water and put the taste maker if noodle and sauces then put noodles and then capsicum. She checked them time to time. Not gonna lie they smelled so good. After some minutes her meal was ready.

"My love!" She exclaimed and I looked at her looking lovingly at her noodles.

Weird right?

She grabbed 4 bowls and distributed the noodles.

"Here" she gave me the second bowl of noodles and rice. We sat on table and she began to eat. I hesitantly ate mimicking her action.

"It's good isn't?" She asked and surprisingly it was delicious. I ate a spoon full and nodded.

"I knew it, it is my secret instant dish" she said and I chuckled.

After eating it, my stomach was full. I didn't knew that one bowl of noodles and rice can make your hunger monster at rest.

We went to sink and I grabbed her plates and washed them too. She pouted and I gave her a peck. Then she looked at the time.

"It's 7:00 I'm gonna get ready" she said and I nodded. She ran to her room and I laughed at her behaviour.

I went to my own room and grabbed some black turtle neck with black leather jeans and black boots. I wore a silver chain and a earing in my one ear. I had my ear pierced when I was 16 and I was so close get beaten by my  mother's flip flops.

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan.

"Hello sir" Ryan answered.

"Ryan make sure that the house fully guarded, especially the Hall room. I don't want any trouble" I said to him.

"Don't worry sir, We are already on it" He said.

"Good" I said and ended the call. I exited my room and went to Hall room. I entered to see, it was like a whole fucking club. I liked the vibe. I saw the girls but didn't saw who I was looking.

"Holy damn!" I heard Niall say. I turned around and I was struck by the beauty entering the Hall.

She was wearing Navy blue short satin dress that reach above her knees, it was off the shoulder showing her smooth skin.The cleavage was showing. It was fitting her in right curves.Her long brown hair flowing beautifully. Her mischievous cat like eyes found mine and she smiled. I went into a daze. The black choker on her perfect neck. It was suddenly hard for me to break.

As I was checking out her as she  was doing the same. I made my way towards her. She turned to me and her sensual lips curved into a smile.

"Holy moly!" Olivia appeared and ruined the mood.

"Janis girl, imma say you look hot tonight" She said.

"You look hot yourself" Janis said and Olivia hugged her. Kaye appeared beside her as I was dragged towards drink by guys.

"I don't think we will be able to survive this night" Benette said looking at his wife. True.

"True Bro" Dylan said and Kieran came beside him drinking vodka.

"Man if Janis wasn't taken I would have totally banged her" He said and Dylan choked in drink. I glared at Kieran.

"I would totally break your neck for even thinking like that" I said and he raised his hand up.

"Sorry man" he said and he was totally drunk. I was watching her every move. She has straighten her hair. She laughing with the other girls. The way her hand moves to tuck her Luscious brown hair behind her ear.

Like she have sensed my eyes on her, she turned to look at me. She bid goodbye to the girls and came towards me. Her aura kept trapping and I'm not even scared that I will not be able to get out of it.

"Hey" she said and the guys beside greeted her and went to their girlfriends. I grabbed her by waist.

"I quite envy this pretty little choker on your pretty little neck, Mi Amor" I learned and whispered into here ear. She visibly shivered. I smirked and she glared at me.

She raised her hand and set my hair. I watch her face, the high cheek bones , her long lashes and her sensual lips.

You are indeed whipped motherfucker. My conscience said to me. I'm not denying it.

"You look handsome with your hair down and I must say" she leaned in and whispered.

"I greatly envy the turtle you are wearing"

She kissed my cheek and went away.

Janis:1, Sebastian:1

This woman drive me nuts. I went behind her and dragged her into the lobby of Hall room.

"What the hell!?" She exclaimed and I trapped her against the wall.

"You know how hard I'm controlling myself, I almost lost the control when you walked in" I said to her and she laughed.

"I must say you find me irresistible" She said playing with me earring. She is making hard for me to focus.

"I find you so damn irresistible, that I would like kidnap you and keep on my bed all day" I said and smirked and nipped at her earlobe. She gasped and slapped my chest.

"Let's go, the party must be starting" She said and tried to walk away. I pulled her to my chest and kissed her. Her lips so soft, and my hand went to her thigh and she shivered due to my cold hand. I caressed her smooth skin. We pulled away and she chuckled and removed the lipstick which I would have got on my lips after kissing her.

I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the Hall again.

She went in the center as the song played. She danced and laughed. I watch her with a smile on my face.

"You know when you are with her you smile like an idiot" Dylan said and I glared at him. I mean who can not smile while looking at her.

"Time to dance with couple!" DJ shouted and Janis turned to me and called me over.

"My woman is calling me" I said and gave the cup to Dylan.

I grabbed her hand and twirl her around. Then pulled her to my chest.

"I just want to keep you with me forever" I said as we began to sway. She smiled.

"Believe I'm not gonna leave you" She said and I kissed her head. After dancing,I grabbed a drink and gave it her. She chugged it down in a one go.

"Damn it was strong!" She said and I laughed.

"It was vodka" I said and she nodded. We made our way to drinking table.

"Here Janis!,try this" Olivia gave her a bottle. I snatched it away and glared at her.

"It mine get yours" Janis snatched it back and took a sip. She licked her lips after taking a sip. I internally groaned

"Wow!" She said and took more sips. Benette called me for something important.

"Don't do anything shit" I warned Olivia and she flipped me off.

I walked to benette and asked him about what happened.

"Tyler just told me, thy have hacked their way into Vipers's computer system" Benette asked and I nodded.

"Ask him to keep me updated" I said and he nodded and we both made our way to drinking table.

"Sebastian have you seen Kate?" Dylan asked and I shook my head.

"She was with the girls" he said and I looked around and saw no Janis.

"Shit this must be Olivia" Benette said and I saw different drinks opened. She must have mixed the drinks.

"Let's find them" I ran outside and I couldn't find her anywhere. I ran towards the fountain and I heard laughing.

"Sir, sorry I'm not free tomorrow, im expensive"I heard Janis and I ran to her and saw Kieran with her flirting.

"Sebastian!" She exclaimed and walked towards. She was not tipsy she was drunk. I saw two bottles on the ground and third bottle in her hand. I snatched it and gave it to Ronan.

"Why! Gimme back!" She said and tried to take the bottle. She was drunk as hell.

"It was my first bottle" She said and I scoffed.

"I can see it, Love" I said and she pouted. Her damn pout and puppy eyes.

"Take care of your girls, mine is totally wasted" I said and they laughed.

After many struggles, I dragged her inside the house.

"There is!" She kept saying she saw a dragon in the garden. She was trying so hard to make me believe.

"Next you'll expect me to believe that there is an alternate world, where I'm a girl" I said to her as I take her to her room.

"There is! You're kind of hot as chick and we made out in bathroom" She said and her pupils dilated. I laughed at her this joke.

She let got of my hand and tripped forward but I caught her. She tripped more like fifty times.

"If being clumsy was a currency, I would be a bloody billionaire!" She said and she put her hand on her mouth. She ran to bathroom and vomited. I held her hair back.

"This is fucking disgusting I'm never drinking again" She said and vomited again. Her complexion was going pale. She was shivering. I ran to room and turned on the heater.

I went back to bathroom and helped her to stand up.

"Put your arm around my or just fall on me, that works too" I said as she fell on me. I lifted her in bridal style and put her on her bed.

I grabbed her oversized hoodie and Shorts and  gave it to her.

"Change clothes, love" I said and she groaned rubbing her temple. She shook her head.

"Love, you have to change" I said and she snatched them and went to her closet. She came back into her room.

She layed down on again on her stomach. I went towards her and opened her choker and out it on her table.

She layed on her back eye closed. I grabbed make up wipes and removed her make up, when I was done I saw her breathing normal. She was asleep.

I pulled cover over her and slow down the speed of heater. I kissed her head and went to my room.

I changed my clothes and removed chain and earring. I went to my and fell asleep with Janis on my mind.

Author's note.

Hola!

How have you been? I always say sorry for late update but I think many reader know that there is a problem with wattpad.

So my wattpad account was not logging in. This was a very scary thing to me.

So yeah!

Here is a chapter

Maximum words 4300.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.8K 36
He's dangerous. He's hot. He's older. And he wants me to run away with him. *~*~* Charli Temple is a good girl. She has good grades, her parents lov...
8.3K 444 32
When young Azraelian Senzerino finishes school and university many years too early her father is obsessed with his only daughter running away from th...
7.3M 178K 84
(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of the most biggest Mafia leaders, Vincenzo...
34.4K 863 52
A high trained Assassin is betrayed by her former lover, also known as the Royal's Son. The story takes place in Elisora, known for it's dark secrets...