♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

Av Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... Mer

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥01♥ The season is here

1.6K 49 15
Av Puripuriko

The river and the sky hasn't seen each other after that one fateful night. However, that does not mean that their meeting was cut short...

Because their paths will surely cross once again...

Ever since that certain night, Kasamatsu Yukio hasn't forgotten Hakanai Shiki. He can tell that the girl obviously liked basketball enough to be very good at it but he can't understand why she looked angry about something when playing the sport. He never saw her since, she said she doesn't want to play with losers.

He stayed silent about his meeting with the black haired girl. He does not know her well enough to make a judgement on her character and it was not necessary for him to tell others about it; who would want to know about him losing against a girl who was able beat five guys in a game of basketball, and even beat them all into a pulp as an added bonus...

"Kasamatsu, did you even listen to me?!" Moriyama's shout brought Kasamatsu's attention back to him once again.

"You what...?" Kasamatsu knew Moriyama and Kobori during his freshman days so they're pretty close outside of the basketball club too. Right now, he's having lunch with Moriyama and Kobori, listening to Moriyama's words.

"I have a girlfriend!" Why did he say it like it's one of the greatest accomplishment ever? It's the very first day of the school year and he came up with such a crap?

"Huh..." Kasamatsu can't find himself to believe that; as far as Kasamatsu knew, the Shooting Guard's known as 'Pitiful Handsome man', there's no way he can get a girlfriend with the level of cringe his pick-up lines contained. 

"It is true! I asked her out and she agreed to it!" Moriyama strongly insisted, so aggressively intense about telling the truth that he was spitting rice out as he spoke. 

Kobori took a napkin and handed it to Kasamatsu since some of the rice got stuck to his face. Kasamatsu secretly decided he will split the table in half along with Moriyama if he continued to spit food out. 

"Moriyama, how long have you known this girl for?" Kobori was trying to simmer the fire down by directing Moriyama's attention to him instead of Kasamatsu. The Vice-captain can sense the Captain's intention to beat the other so he quickly dived in with a safety ring for the still obvlivious Moriyama.

Seeing that the Vice-captain was willing to let him put more depth into the story, Moriyama continued with pride, "I only saw her once after that night." 

"Wait, you're actually telling me your 'girlfriend' is just some stranger you asked out on the street?!" Kasamatsu couldn't believe it Moriyama would just roam the streets of Kanagawa and choose a random girl to become his girlfriend!

"She is not a stranger, Kasamatsu! Her name is Kaede Akina, my girlfriend."

"Do you have her number?" Kasamatsu asked. 

"Nope." Kasamatsu raised an eyebrow at that; how will the relationship last? Can they telepathically reach out to another? 

"Do you know which school she goes to?" 

"Nope." 

"What is her favorite food?"

"Ice cream?"

"What does she like to do on her free time?" 

"Go to the convenience store and buy snacks?"

"You are making this up on the spot, aren't you?" Kobori joined in with the questions.

"I know she is the love of my life!" Both males facepalmed at his words.

"That doesn't help! Besides, what if she turns out to be a freak?!" Kasamatsu scolded, "You can't just go out there and ask a girl out like that!" 

"Yes I can, I did it on that night." 

"You don't even know her!" 

"I can try to know her if I see her again." 

"You're not making any sense!" 

At the same time...

"Hahaha! I can't believe you!" At a certain school, Hanamichi Harumi was laughing her head off because of what her friend did, "Akina-senpai, you are amazing! Hahaha!" The pink haired beauty had to wipe away the tears from her eyes, "Seriously, you said 'yes'?" 

"Yeah." The brown haired girl answered her straight away, "My boyfriend is Moriyama Yoshitaka." 

"Akina, you don't even know him!" The motherly one of the group, Natsuhi was quick to show concern, "You can't just say yes to a stranger like that." 

"Why not? He doesn't seem like a bad guy." Akina has always been extremely laid-back and absent minded, she's not bothered about a lot of things and she's always the first one to become accustomed to changes without a second thought. 

"Akina-senpai, you are just amazing..." Harumi calmed herself down, "Is he hot?" 

"Harumi, I don't think hot or not is the issue..." Natsumi found it hard to reason with them, "Fuyu, say something!" 

"M-me? Um... Akina, what does he know about you?" The blue haired girl asked Akina. 

"Hmm... I hope he knows I like ice cream and buy snacks from the convenience store." 

"And how is he supposed to know that if you two hasn't even exchanged numbers?" Harumi's question made Akina realize the mistake from that night. 

"Oh yeah..." 

"'Oh yeah'? You really are a troublesome one..." Natsuhi decided to give up on the spot. She's so troubled; dropping her student ID and now knowing Akina's going out with a boy whom she had just met after a night, it's really worrying!

When the school clock made a noise, each of the girls received a message from their cell phones. Their faces no longer showed the carefree moment...

"We're going to the usual hangout." Natsuhi said to them, "Harumi, tell your agent that you won't be going on stage because you've got plans." 

"I know, I already told him about what I am doing today." 

"Harumi, you sure got it easy for an idol." Fuyu smiled her junior. 

"Only idiots would enter the world of idol without a back door to get out of it." 

"Then, let's meet up after school." Akina's suggestion was agreed upon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After meeting his teammates who were his senpais at the same time, Kise Ryouta found himself accepted into Moriyama's group.

The sun was down, giving the sky to the moon.

"Um..." Kise started, "What are we doing again?" 

"Looking for my girlfriend!" Moriyama proudly exclaimed, "I have to see her again and make sure to get her number this time!"

"Why did you not get her number last time?" Kise asked him. 

"Well..." 

"I'm Kaede Akina... And okay, I'll go out with you." 

"Argh! It's such a shame! This rejection shatters my glass heart to tiny fragments- You what?" Did he just hear right? She had just said...

"I said I'll go out with you." 

"EH?!" For the first time in forever, a girl has accepted him! "R-really?" 

"Yeah. I'll go out with you." 

"Oh my god..." Moriyama must be dreaming! 

"What's your name?" 

"Moriyama Yoshitaka." 

"Okay then, Yoshitaka, I'll go out with you." 

"After that, I ran off feeling very happy." Moriyama was explaining it like it was the best love story in the world. 

"Still a better love story than Twilight, Mo(r)iyama-san!" Hayakawa gave him the thumbs up, "Nice job!"

"Apparently your happiness is your downfall.. What are the odds you will meet that girl-" Before Kasamatsu can say a thing, Moriyama suddenly crossed the road in the speed of light, and stood in front of a group of girls. 

Akina and the girls were still in their uniform, going to the meet up place. However, A certain Shooting Guard got in their way, shocking the girls but Akina. 

"Ah, Yoshitaka." Akina called out.

"That's him?! Senpai, he is hot!" 

Natsuhi watched as the Kaijou team cross the road too and her blue eyes looked at a certain Center of the team. 

"Hey, it's you!" Natsuhi didn't think she would see Kobori again, "I hope you haven't missed any trains since then." 

"Hahaha! No, I am fine but thanks for asking about it." Kobori then quickly opened his school bag to take something out, "For you," He took out Natsuhi's student ID out and returned it to her, "I've kept it with me since we first met." 

"Even though the odds to see each other again is low? You're too kind, thank you!" Natsuhi was happy that her ID was found again, she's thankful of Kobori's generosity and they introduced one another as if the others doesn't exist.

"See?! See?! I do have a girlfriend!" Moriyama happily turned Akina around and introduced her, "My cute little girlfriend! Kaede Akina~!" 

"Ah!" Kise and Hayakawa both shouted out loud, ignoring Moriyama, "Snow Princess!" "The girl who gave me her popsicle stick!" 

"Oh? Blondie! Did you redeem your popsicle stick then?" Harumi was quick to strike a conversation with the model.

Fuyu on the other hand was rather awkward and she smiled a little at Hayakawa. 

"H-hi..." 

"Snow P(r)incess! It's good to see you again!" 

"D-did you miss your show last time?" Fuyu was blushing a lot and she couldn't help it. Like Kasamatsu, she's very nervous when around the opposite sex and she'd stutter her words. Hayakawa doesn't seem uncomfortable with her stuttering at all and can even hold a conversation with her. 

Kasamatsu had to go ahead of everyone because he was blushing very madly.

'I can't let my juniors know I can't handle girls...!' Kasamatsu's steps were very quick because he wanted to leave the scene as quick as he can...

Hakanai Shiki was playing Candy Crush on her iphone. She's playing it at an abandoned building that has no plans to be reconstructed. This place has become her territory since she kicked some delinquents' butts; who do they think they were, taking her secret base?

"Shiki-senpai~!" Harumi was the first to greet her and she glomped her, "Senpai, I am finally a 2nd year student! Praise me! Praise me!" 

"Yeah, yeah... Good for you. Is everyone here?" 

"Shiki, it's so good to see you." Fuyu was so happy to see Shiki, "Now that the suspension order is over, now what?" 

Shiki looked at the 4 of them and she sighed, "You do realize what I plan to do is not a good thing..." 

"Shiki, it's fine." Akina offered her a cookie from the bag, "I got nothing better to do anyway." 

Shiki looked at the other girls and they all shook their heads, having no intentions of looking back. 

"Harumi, Natsuhi, Akina, Fuyu... Starting from tomorrow, we are going to crush those who took us down." 

The season for revenge has arrived...

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

118K 4K 53
Toyohira Hisui is a girl who couldn't care less about anything outside of her own world, which consists of what anime to watch and what she should ea...
83.2K 1.5K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
5.9K 145 22
Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known basketball children's gym known as Kuroko...
6.5K 260 40
"ꜱᴏ...ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋɪꜱᴇ ʀʏᴏᴜᴛᴀ?" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ꜰᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ "ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏᴇᴅ" ׂׂૢ་༘࿐______...