Yours - COMPLETE

By Lblackwell123

What happens when a stubborn 19 year old cheerleader comes across a broody 37 year old mechanic? Read this s... More

Aesthetic
Author's Note
Chapter one ✔️
Chapter two ✔️
Chapter three✔️
Chapter four✔️
Chapter five✔️
Chapter six✔️
Chapter seven✔️
Chapter eight✔️
Chapter nine✔️
Chapter ten✔️
Chapter eleven✔️
Chapter twelve✔️
Chapter fourteen✔️
Chapter fifteen✔️
Chapter sixteen✔️
Chapter seventeen✔️
Chapter eighteen✔️
Chapter ninteen✔️
Chapter twenty✔️
Chapter twenty-one✔️
Chapter twenty-two✔️
Chapter twenty-three✔️
Chapter-twenty four✔️
Chapter twenty-five✔️
Chapter twenty-six✔️
Epilogue✔️
Authors Note

Chapter thirteen✔️

48.6K 1.1K 332
By Lblackwell123

🔥Mature Content🔥

Nick Shepard

I remember being in my early twenties when I use to race. It was so thrilling and electrifying that I felt like I was flying. Zooming through the streets trying not to get caught by the cops. The best fucking feeling. I wouldn't compare it to anything. Expect this moment right here with the most stubborn and bratty woman I have ever met. I shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong. But fuck does it feel so right. Kissing Andy is equivalent to fucking racing. Hands gripping the steering wheel like my hands gripping her ass. The electric feeling of going fast down the road like the shocks I feel when kissing her. It's addicting, and oh so fucking hot.

I pick up Andy by the backs of her thighs without breaking the kiss and her legs immediately wrap around my waist. Walking a few steps to the left, I shove her into the wall causing her to gasp which allows me to plunge my tongue in her mouth.

Her fingers pulling my short hair and her hips mindlessly grinding against mine. I haven't felt this fucking hot and bothered since I met Jace's mother. But even she can't compare to the nineteen year old I have pressed against the wall.

I break our heated kiss and drag my tongue down her throat before sucking her skin. Her moan is breathless and right in my ear and my dick comes to life by the sound of it.

"Nick...oh god, please don't stop this." She begs, tightening her legs around me.

I don't plan to.

Continuing my kisses down her throat, I get to the top of her shirt and use one hand to pull it down completely since it's strapless. I remove my head from her neck to get a good look at her.

"Fuck." I groan at the sight of her tits. Round and full and her nipples are perky and pink. I push my bottom half harder against her to hold her up while I use both my hands to fondle her tits. She arches her back with a moan and I use the opportunity to take one in my mouth.

"Yes..." she moans again and fuck if that isn't the hottest sound.

Pulling her nipple in between my teeth, I give it a small nibble before soothing it out with tongue. I do the same with the other and her nails claw down on my hair with causes me to groan.

"For an old man you sure know what you're doing." She breathlessly laughs but then cries out when I bite down on her nipple hard. I let it go with a pop and look up at her face.

"What was that? Couldn't quite hear you?" She opens her mouth to speak but all that comes out is another moan when I thrust my hips against her.

"Hm?" I do it again and she pulls my hair back causing my head to tilt up.

"Asshole." She says before smashing her lips against mine.

I grab her thighs and start walking over to my office where I have a couch in the corner. I slam the door shut before dropping her on her back and getting on top of her, bringing my lips down hers again.

I'm mindlessly dry fucking her and her tits are grazing my bare chest with each thrust of my hips.

"Take of my pants, Nick." She demands in between kisses.

Yes ma'am.

I go to unbutton and unzip her shorts and start sliding them down her legs with my body following. Once they're completely off and I look down at her black lace thong and internally groan at the sight. On my knees, I pull her by her thighs and I align our hips to start grinding into her again while watching her face as it's filled with pleasure.

"You are going to tell me exactly what you want." I growl, doing one hard thrust against her while we keep eye contact.

"And if I don't?" She teases and I stop all movements.

"Then this ends." I retort. I don't want it to end but I need her to tell me what she wants so I know that she wants this just as much as I do.

Andy rolls her eyes, mumbling a "prick" under her breath before grabbing my hand and sliding it to her mouth.

"I want you to kiss me." She says before sucking two fingers into her mouth and then sliding them down to her core. "Right here while you fuck me with your fingers."

I'm a bit taken back by her dirty words but fuck does it get me hard.

I start lowering myself to her while slowly dragging her panties down her legs. Her breath hitches when I blow cool air on her pussy and tries to move but I hold her down with my hands.

"Is this what you want?" I say against her heat, giving it a light kiss.

"Yes..." she pants and then moans when I capture her clit into my mouth and start sucking it. I close my eyes and lavish in the taste of her. She's so fucking sweet. I lick up her slit, going back to her clit to give it a little nibble before bringing a finger to her hole and penetrating it.

"Shit"

I open my eyes to watch her face contort in pleasure and I start picking up my pace, adding a second finger.

Her moans echo through out my office and I can feel her clench around my fingers. I start curling them into her G-spot repeatedly and her hand clutches onto my hair, pulling at it while fucking my face. When I feel her getting close I remove my fingers and replace them with my tongue, thrusting into her until she's coming all over my face.

Watching as Andy comes down from her high, I remove my mouth from her and start removing my jeans. Standing bare in front of her with my cock hard and ready I watch as she looks over my body but then her eyes widen when she sees my dick. I smirk at the fact that I've literally made her speechless.

Picking up my wallet, I take out a condom and glad it down my shaft. Pulling her ankles towards me, I flip her over and grab her hips, lifting them up. I get back on the couch until I'm aligned with her entrance and lean down to whisper in her ear.

"How do you want it?"

"Just make me come again and I'll let you know." She pushing her ass back against me and I groan, tightening my grip on her hips. Without warning, I slam into her in one swift motion.

"Oh fuck!" She cries out.

Both our moans now fill the small space and I have to bite down on my bottom lip and keep from moving so I don't blow my load in two seconds.

Once I know we're both ready, I start slowly easing out of her and then slamming into her with a hard thrust. I keep doing that until I can feel her start moving with me and then I'm picking up my pace. Going harder and faster.

I lean over her to grab onto the arm rest with one hand still holding onto her hip and I do another hard thrust of my hips.

Fuck. Her body is so tight and perfect. Her hair fell out of her bun so I remove it from her back to watch as her spine moves with every thrust. Her ass is slamming against my hips and I can't help but slap one of her ass cheeks.

"Yes...oh fuck harder!" She begs and I do it again, harder. I grin at the red hand print on her right ass cheek and I lean down to start leaving kisses and bite marks all over her back.

"Your body is so fucking perfect. So fucking tight." I say through gritted teeth and I wrap a fist around her hair and pull. Her back arches and I'm able to go in deeper which causes me to moan at the feeling of her clenching around me.

Shit, she's fucking close. I can feel my balls start to tighten and I know I'm close too. Letting go of her hair, I push her farther down onto the couch and brace a foot against the floor and sit up more. I'm now towering over her. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and watch as I enter her each time. At this angle, I know she can feel me in her cervix.

"Shit, shit, shit..." Her pussy clenches around me so tight that it's almost painful. She comes with a scream and I'm speeding up my thrusts to find my release.

In record time, I'm shooting my load into the condom and I have to grab onto the couch so I wouldn't fall on top of her. Andy falls against the cushion and I left out another groan when she clenches around me again.

We're both breathing heavy and I pull out of her to take care of the condom. I use this time to think about what just happened. What I just did. I couldn't even look at Andy after I got rid of the condom and start pulling up my jeans.

I can see from my peripherals that Andy is watching me and she must sense the tension in my body because she's now getting up to start putting on her clothes. It's silent as we both get dressed. Fuck, I feel like shit. I should maybe hold her or something or maybe ask if she's okay. But I'm too ashamed to even speak. I can see the hurt in her face and I want to say something but I just don't know what. Thankfully, she speaks up.

"Well, that was fun." She chuckles lightly but I can tell by her tone that she doesn't find any of this humorous.

"Yeah." Is all I can manage to say.

We're just staring at each other now. Andy still by the couch and me near my desk to create some distance. I look away because of how intense her deep brown eyes are looking into mine. I hear a door open and then close and I turn back around to see Andy now gone.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 14.7K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
193K 6.1K 45
Jacob bullied everyone. Him and his friends. What happens when he falls for the new girl?
63.3K 1.1K 27
Her world was perfect. Until her parents became her worse nightmare, lost her brother due to suicide. She lost her closest friend due to a rumour. Sh...
4K 372 41
A 33years old man cold and polite also gentle .The best swim teacher .He has a sad story ..Slowly he falls for his swimmer student but what's the ne...