𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙊 𝘽𝘼𝘿 - 𝘒𝘜𝘚�...

By ihrtkusuo

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝...❞ ❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!❞ ❝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮�... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

9

14.4K 414 576
By ihrtkusuo

▬▬▬ 第九章,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Hey, Kusuo!" I rush up to him excitedly.

'Hey, Y/n.' he plainly greeted.

"Excited for school?" I inquired, looking at his straight face that he always has on.

'Not really. I'm never happy for anything.'

I stayed quiet for a bit before I replied to his depressing answer, "What about seeing me, huh?" I poked at him, though he didn't laugh at all. Awkward.

'No. That's like the worst thing ever.'

I grimaced at those words, but I know those words will be a lie very, very soon.

Wanna know why? Because I'm going to make him like me.

...

I look up from my phone, seeing that we're already near the school. I was going to grab Kusuo's hand until he grabbed mine first.

'Loser.'  he stuck his tongue out at me like a child, making me scoff.

"You just got fortunate, and how did you even kn-"

'I'm smart.' he smirked, looking down at our hands that were interwinded.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever helps you keep your confidence," I roll my eyes. I looked ahead and squinted my eyes due to the rising sun hitting my face. "We have the same powers, dummy. I'm intelligent too."

'Don't be such a baby.'

"Am not." I retorted, giving him a mean glare. We reached the school and students were looking at us once again. This time, Teruhashi was here too.

'Y/n and Kusuo? I have to stop this.. Oh, I have an idea! I can invite him somewhere and it'll just be us alone! Nobody can say no to me.'

'You're gonna come with me.' he sighed, looking down at me.

'Fine. I was already planning onto anyway.' I grinned, perking up at him as well.

...

I step into the classroom, directly heading to Kusuo and booped his nose. Kusuo immediately cringed and scrunched it.

'Ew.'

"Hey, pinky." I irritated, sitting down at my desk that was beside Kusuo.

'I told you to not call me that.'

'Fine. I'm sorry, Ku.'

'Good grief, you're troubling.'

I laugh and look back to see Teruhashi staring at the both of us.

'Hehehe, She's staringggg.' I sang, looking back to the pink-haired teen.

'Good.'

I boop Kusuo's nose and chuckle once more. Knowing that she's staring at us, she certainly saw this.

'My god... this is so cringey.'

'The more cringey, the more jealous she'll be and will force herself to be over you.'

'I guess that's true... but there was no rule saying that I'm not entitled to complain.'

'Oh, shush it.' I slap his shoulder.

...

The bell rang and it was time to head to lunch. As soon as I got up, Teruhashi came tramping towards Kusuo. I noticed this and halted, peeking back to the pinkette, attempting to listen to what she was telling him.

"L/n?" Kaidou questioned, patting my shoulder. Shit.

"Huh?" I sprang, turning my head towards Kaidou.

"Are you coming with us?"

"Uh- yeah! Let's go." I smiled at him and left the classroom. Damnit. I'll just ask Kusuo I guess.

"What were you looking at earlier in the classroom?" Kaidou raised a question, breaking the awkward silence that was between us.

"Nothing... just Kusuo and Teruhashi. I wonder what she was telling him."

"Saiki? Do you like him?" Kaidou asked, a little nervousness was in his voice.

"No, I don't. Why would I like him? He's Kusuo." I laughed.

Kaidou looked a little relieved and sighed in content quietly.

Aw.

"Why?" I slanted my head slightly to the right.

"I don't know. You're a bit... touchy with him, that's all." he shrugged, not making eye contact with me.

"Touchy? Th...that's just how I am." I lied.

"Oh, alright..." Kaidou turned his head to the side and sighed quietly once more and I noticed.

"You okay?" I rub Kaidou's back gently up and down.

Kaidou jumped from the sudden touch and his face lit up, "Oh yeah! I'm fine, just tired."

I frowned slightly, knowing that it was a lie and continued to walk beside him to the cafeteria.

"What took you guys so long?" Kuboyasu asked.

"Oh we just got distracted by something." Kaidou lied.

"By what?" Kuboyasu raised an eyebrow.

"Uh-"

"A teacher brought a cat to school! But it's gone now." I helped Kaidou with a lie quickly, fake smiling.

"A cat!? Where!?" Nendou screeched and everybody sighed.

Aren shook his head. "Oh? Okay... where's Saiki?"

"Uh... I don't know. Last time I saw him he was talking to Teruhashi." I shrugged and rolled my eyes at the thought. A few seconds after that, Kusuo sits down next to me.

"Hey, Saiki!" Everybody greeted and I blankly stared at him.

'What happened?' I immediately asked and he placed his hands on the bridge if his nose in annoyance.

'Teruhashi. She asked me to go out to the mall, but you left so now I have to go alone.'

'Oh... how about I go to the mall at the same time you guys go but then I "accidentally" bump into you guys and ask to join.'

'That's a smart plan.'

'I always have smart plans.' I smirked.

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.'

I laughed quietly and continued to talk to Kuboyasu and Kaidou.

...
A/N
This chapter is short and I apologize for that :< but next chapter will be longer and better! (^o^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 666 12
ᴍɪʀᴋᴏ x ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ!! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ {·"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?" ... "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"·} ꜱʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ...
318K 10.8K 25
‹𝟹 ━━ ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗢. ❞ 001. ﹒ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃﹗ ╰┈➤ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
43.4K 1K 51
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚎...
429K 13K 39
↳"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ɴᴜɪꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ." ↳(ʏ/ɴ) (ʟ/ɴ). ᴀ ʙʀɪᴛɪꜱʜ, ꜱᴀʀᴄᴀꜱᴛɪᴄ, ꜱɴᴀʀᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ-ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜ...