Blood, sweat and tears ~ HP~...

By Jaguar_potterhead

"You abandoned me, was I not enough." More

Ch-1.The night it all began..
Ch-2.Padfoot to the rescue
Ch-3.Life Growing up
WHAT!?
Ch-5.Diagon alley
WTF!?
Ch-6.Hogwarts here I come!
A/N
Ch-7.In the train
Ch-8.Sorting ceremony
Ch-9.First Day
I HAVE INSPIRATION
Ch-10.Troll in the dungeon?
Ch-11.The Riddle of the Turban

Ch-4.Hogwarts Letter

684 18 0
By Jaguar_potterhead

A year has passed since Hadrian's 10th birthday now it is his 11th one where he will receive his Hogwarts letter

Hadrian POV-
Today is my 11th birthday I am very excited as I am going to receive my Hogwarts letter today.
I wake up and cast a wordless wandless tempus to see that it is 8:00 am , seeing that I quickly go downstairs after getting ready.

When I reach I wish remi and Dad good morning. I notice the smile they have on their face , I become suspicious and ask Sirius if my Hogwarts letter has arrived and he stifled his laughter which caused me believe that it had already come but before I could ask moony said that they would give me my letter after I am done eating my breakfast.
I whine but eat quickly thinking that the faster I will eat the quicker I get to see my Hogwarts letter.

Remi shakes his head and Dad Bursts out laughing telling me in between laughs that he was just like him and would make a perfect mauderer.
I grin at him and quickly gobbled up all my breakfast.
I then started jumping in exitment to see my Hogwarts letter to which moony laughed and removed the letter from his robe pocket and handed it to me.
I tear open the letter read it.
(No way I am writing that even though I could c n p it from Google no I am sure u all hv read it 100 times)
I was so excited and asked ' Can we go to diagon alley today?'
'okay pup get ready and we will floo there' said dad
I nodded before rushing upstairs to put on something presentable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...