𝐁𝐞𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐂π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃�...

By justlikeyourstories

In the final Hurrah of Behind Closed Doors, we follow through what they thought was the perfect lifestyle. W... More

✨Introduction✨
Prolouge.
Notes n' Wine
Deep Voices
It Felt So Real
Lookin Good, Dr Malfoy
Brunette Locks
Lies Unfolded
Touch Yourself
Its Just A Spell
Cold TiledοΏΌ Wall
That Happens To Be My Wife
Dazed And Confused
Fragile Crystal
Heavy Red Curtain
Personalised Sweater
Where It All Started
Wasted Space
Let Him Heal
Got It On Film
Safe Word
Aftermath Or Aftercare
I See Dead People
Completely Clueless
Nerve
Picture Perfect
Lace Bralettes
Anything But Purple
Anything But Purple PT.2
Sugar Shrub
Silly Little Interns
Amelia Moore
My Blond Boy
I Smell Your Fear
Nice Shot, Potter
Your Tauma Or Mine?
Pretty And Petty
Little Blue
Knocking Down Knockturn Alley
Believe Me
Department Of Mysteries
Department Of Mysteries pt.2
Breaking Blood
Hardly Working
Tell me, baby
Corrupted Lungs
Critical
Milestone
What You Can't Have
Picnic Break
Patience Is Key
Those You Least Expect
That's All It Was
My Babies

Its A Sex Club

2.1K 72 10
By justlikeyourstories

Draco Malfoy

"What do you mean she's not here!?" I shouted as i slammed my hands down onto McGonagall's desk before turning my back towards her and staring up at the portraits.

We had been around this entire castle, asking everyone and everything we could if they had seen Anna and nothing, not a person had seen her since yesterday.

The feeling that something had gone horribly wrong was growing like wild fire. I couldn't shake still for too long, I had to move, had to do something before I let myself overthink. Ann was a strong women, we all knew that but here was only so much she could take and then thought had be worried sick.

"I'm sorry, Mr Malfoy but I've alerted the portraits and none have seen her since yesterday"

"There has to be something more you can do" Kehlani said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking around with concern "Draco—you're a crazy Motherfucker, do you have her location, do you track her phone?"

"Language, Mrs Potter" McGonagall scolded but our language was the last thing on Kehlani and I's mind.

"I'm not that crazy" I scoffed and then my eyes widened "Oh wait—" I pulled my phone from my pocket "She turns on her life360 Whenever she goes places other then work , not by my request but it helps her feel safe"

I brought up the app and tapped in the information before I let it load for a second, watching the blue circle spin round and round until It suddenly pinged.

"Edinburgh"

"Edinburgh, what the hell is she doing in Edinburgh?" Kehlani asked, moving around so she could see over my shoulder and to my phone.

"She's at some sort of club?" I pinched my eye brows together and zoomed in closer "It's a club"

"A club—give me that" she snatched the phone out of my hand and before I could process, she shouted "Holy shit I know where that is! Tiff and I went there one time, but we didn't stay long. It gave off such a creepy vibe" she shrugged and handed the phone back to me "Thank you for your help McGonagall"

McGonagall gave a short nod before Kehlani grabbed my hand and dragged me from the office.

"What club is it?" I asked as we walked down the cobblestone hallway.

"It's a sex club" she answered and I stopped dead in my tracks.

A what now?

"Sex club? What the fuck were you doing at a sex club?" I scoffed.

"Don't be so fucking loud" she scolded, eyeing a sixth year as they walked past "Not that it's any of your business but Tiffany and Pandora were looking for a membership. They said there was something off about it so they left and I have a feeling we're about to find out what the something is"

I followed her outside the castle and to a safe place that we could apparate. The fact that Anna's phone pinged inside a sex club, made me think the worst.

"Ready?" Kehlani gave me a warning this time. I rolled my eyes and grabbed onto her arm, she smirked before mumbling apparate.

It was a split second before we landed outside of this tall building, it was at least three stories and I could hear the music from out here.

"Stick to me, don't say and word and go along" Kehlani instructed. I filed my head and blinked at her.

"Are you seriously telling me how to act in a sex club? May I remind you that I'm about 15 years older then you? This ain't my first time in a club like this" I rolled my eyes and walked ahead, the bouncer at the door gave us a curious look before he let us in.

Immediately the air thickened. It smelt of musk and sex, lots of sex, the music was heavy and vibrated the floor, the entrance was dimly lit by a lamp covered in a red shade, giving the space a mysterious glow.

I looked to my left and saw the girl sitting in a small booth, protected by a thick layer of hex proof plastic. She was dressed head to toe in black lingerie, her brunette hair slicked back into a neat high ponytail and her lips coated red as she smiled at us.

"You follow my lead" I whispered to Kehlani before grabbing her hand wand walking towards the booth.

"Hey, welcome to Devils Den. I'm Diamond, how can I help you today?" the Brunette behind the screen flashed me a flirtatious smile, flipping her long ponytail over her right shoulder.

"Hi" I smiled "My wife and I are looking for a membership. I was wondering if you had anyone available to show us around, maybe tell us a bit about the place?"

"Yeah, Not a problem. What was your name, handsome?" She smirked, tapping her bright red acrylics across the marble counter.

"Kendrick Orson" I said quickly, saying the first thing that popped into my head. Diamond smiled and gestured towards the leather lounge before the counter

"Take a seat and I'll have someone come down" I nodded and took a seat, keeping Kehlani closed and pressed against my side.

"Who tf is Kendrick?" She asked.

"Not a clue" I shrugged "I didn't think of that part and it was the first name that came to mind" we didn't wait long before we were greeted by another blonde women dressed head to toe in lingerie.

"Hello, I'm Nicki" Kehlani and I both stood up.  Nicki held out her hand and carefully I took it, smiling as I did so.

"Kendrick and this is my wife—"

"Amelia" Kehlani pushed my hand out of the way and continued to shake Nicki's hand.

"Pleasure to meet both of you" She smiled "Now, if you'll follow me. Don't be afraid to let your eyes wonder" she said as she walked us towards a large door, pacing her hands on the dark oak "Are you ready?"

I gave her a weary nod. She smirked and turned around, pushing the doors open fully. For a second, I let my eyes widen.

She walked us down a long hallway, no doors, just the wall as covered in a red velvet, the carpet sinking as we walked and the smell of lube was pungent. I gulped as I felt Kehlani grip my hand tighter.

"Here at Devils den, our main purpose is to help sexually frustrated couples step out of their comfort zone, experience something new and explore" Nicki continued to explain "We also help singles explore their own sexuality"

I nodded Vaguely listening.

"I'll start the tour with our showcase rooms. These are my personal favourite" she smiled as she led us down another hallway before pushing open a door.

Inside was a large open area. In the middle sat a stage, a pole with a girl twirling herself around the metal to the rhythm of the music, to the left was a small bar.

"This is just the entertainment area" she said as she led us though the room and stopped before a deep red curtain "Inside is where the real magic happens" she smirked before pushing open the curtain and letting us walk past her.

Immeadiately my eyes widened. To my left and to my right sat numerous large windows, each one let us look into an erotic scene played before the ones that chose to sit and watch. There was about four on each side, each one with something different until the end of the hallway that was just a dead end.

"These are our showcase rooms" Nicki explained, walking in front of us "These are for couples that get a thrill out of being watched and public erotica" She said "Here, if you'll follow me" She said as she walked us down to the end of the hallway and to the left, standing us in front of one of the scenes.

In there sat a couple, One small ginger women, sprawled out against a bed, every inch of her body was displayed for us until a black haired guy came into view, also very naked.

Kehlani and I watched as the guy held a large leather whip in his hand, caressing her body ever so sofly before bringing it down harsly against the soft skin of her breasts.

"This is Charlotte and her dominant, Justin. They have been married for a little over 5 years and are one of our most popular couples" Nicki explained.

"Wait—so, they can see us watching them?" Kehlani asked, turning her head away for a second and staring at Nicki.

"Yup" Nicki smiled "See, Justin and Charlotte specialise in public humiliation. Charlotte loves it and Justin loves it. Justin hasn't let her come in a month and shes not allowed to touch herself, one of their many games they like to play" Nicki smirked.

Kehlani's eyes widened before she turned back and looked at me.

We couldn't get distracted, this wasn't what we were here for.

"Do you have a restroom?" I Asked, appearing 'overwhelmed' so she would let us go.

"Of course" She smiled "I know this can be a bit much so, follow me"

I lowkey wanna write a book about a sex club like I just described.

word count 1562.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 456 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
494K 15K 169
In this tale of magic, love and betrayal, Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister, and Draco Malfoy must fight against their families' longstanding...
1M 20.9K 36
"You'll learn to love him." ❧ Y/n Vitelli, of a wealthy Italian pureblood family, is forced into a marriage of social advancement with none other tha...
6.3K 144 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...