The Kitsune:MHA x reader

Von Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... Mehr

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 14: The attack
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 24: The strongest of all

315 10 4
Von Reve_kun

(The start is kinda crappy so I'm sorry for that!)

Author POV:
'Don't let her get out of your sight..'

You whispered to hummingbird as he took flying after The girl, making sure no one is seeing him, especially Uraraka..

"Good work out there Ida.."

"Oh.. Uraraka... Is that you?! Why the furrowed brows?"

"Brows..?"

Hummingbird flew fast through the open door and hiding in a shadowed corner to one of the tables.

"Ah..I'm just a little nervous. Guess it shows on my face."

"Right, your opponent is.. Bakugo.."

Ida said with a worried but firm expression
And hummingbird listened to it all, until the young green haired boy slammed the door open and making the bird flinch while making a short chirp noise.

"Deku! Wait! Shouldn't you be watching the other matches?"

"Another two had ended already, they were pretty short. Now Kirishima is fighting with someone from class B. Ashido managed to damage Aoyama's belt. He panicked and she knocked him out with a  uppercut to the chin. Then Tokoyami won his match against Yaoyorozu, he didn't gave her time to use the object she created."

"So, I'm up soon.."

Hummingbird moved closer trying to hear the conversation between the three.

"But I can't imagine that Bakugo would give all his explosions against a female opponent!"

Hummingbird let out a low chirp at Ida's words, showing how dumb his thoughts were..

"No. He will.. everyone's competition here with the dream of becoming number one. No one's holding back. Kacchan least of all.."

Midoriya explained everything as we he hold something up from his back..

"Uraraka, you helped me a lot recently, so I want to return the favour by helping you with Kacchan! You need a counter-strategy for him, so I came up with one on the fly but it might work!"

"... Thank you Deku, but that's ok!"

Silent was fallen upon the room.

"You're amazing Deku. You do so many amazing things all the time. During the Calvary battle, I thought the best strategy was to team up with friends.. but now that I think more about it, I was just putting my faith in you. When Ida said "I challenge you" and all that, it left me feeling a little embarrassed about myself."

"Uraraka.."

"Thanks, but no thanks!"

She went to the door with her face down until she stopped right in front of it, looking up with a shaky smile and a thumbs up.

"I'll see you in the finals!"

And with that she turned back and left leaving the other two there with hummingbird ready to leave until he stopped, hearing a new conversation between the two start..

"Well then, I guess the only thing we can do for now is to wish only the best for her."

The blue haired spoke.

"Yeah, this is the last battle in the first rounds, so I just wish this is going to end good" 

"Oh yes, Midoriya!"

"?"

The shorter male hummed in confusion.

"You're going up against Y/N next round for the start of the second rounds aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm trying to find a good strategy for the battle against them but knowing them, they could change their moves at anytime.. and because of that I need to have a strategy that would assure me of a clean win without harming them or me."

"And have you found one yet?"

"Well I started one, but I still have to continue it with a big plan!"

"Well then, I wish you the best of luck my friend!"

"Heh, yeah thanks."

And as they opened the door, hummingbird took flying as fast as he can to arrive sooner onto your shoulder.

Y/N POV:

"And now, for the last match of the first round!
A CELEBRITY SINCE HIS MIDDLE SCHOOL DAYS,WITH A FACE ONLY A MOTHER COULD LOVE.. IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGO OF THE HERO COURSE!
VERSUS..
MY PERSONAL PICK! OCHACO URARAKA ALSO OF THE HERO COURSE!" 

"I'm pretty much worried for Uraraka, fighting with Bakugo, wuuhhh.. just thinking about it gives me chills"

"Yeah, especially since with Bakugo's short temper and free will of fighting.. it won't be so easy for her." 

"START!"

Luzo POV:

As the start was announced, the brown haired girl started sprinting toward the blond boy with the power that she had.
From what it could be seen she was trying to avoid the attack of her opponent and take her change but that failed miserably.

An explosion was thrown in her face and blown back by the force.

"Whoa! Harsh!"

"Going all out against a girl.."

Heh?!

".. I'm about to make this place into a haven for my plants."

"Luzo no!"

Angel hold my shoulders forcing me to hold still..

"Is it because of the bickering of the other pros dear? I assure you that I can hear them as well, but I say to not let the anger get the best of you. Wait until the end of the match and then you're allowed to do whatever your heart desires.."

Mom spoke with a low voice, visibly annoyed by the continuing bickering of the other people that started to judge the boy and making the girl look weak

The fighting continued on as a slam of a hand was heard. Bakugo caught the girls Jacket when he thought he had her but that was just a part of her plan, as she got around him and tried to get him off guard. But another explosion shot her away and making her tremble to the ground.

I hissed as I looked at the scene, almost feeling the pain that she got from that fall.

"Gosh almost felt that.."

"They're both very agile and strong from what it can be seen, tho she charges one too many times with just the plan of using her quirk and defeating him.."

My sister said besides me looking at the match

"Well, her quirk doesn't work if she can't touch him.. and that won't matter anyway since she's slower then him.."

Mom added..

"URARAKA WASTES NO TIME. SHE'S CHARGING ONCE AGAIN!!"

And another explosion. One by one, Uraraka tried to even get close to him, but he blasted her away.. he's keeping his ground safe while making her exhausted and trying to get her to give up. But her fighting spirit and effort is not easy to break.

*murmur* *murmur**murmur*

*murmur**murmur**murmur*

"Hey, shouldn't you stop the match? This getting painful!"

Another bunch of people said towards cemenntos and Phantom. But it was all Silent..

The fighting continued with Bakugo untouched and Uraraka keep on fighting. The two are great opponents.. he's not holding back just because he is seeing her as a worth opponent to give it all!

"I can't watch this!"

A hero stands up.
The fuck, is this guy thinking

"HEY! That's not the way someone who wants to be a hero acts!

...

"Pfft-"

"Don't.. laugh."

Angel said while she's at the verge of laughing as well.

"Oh but this is hilarious darling."

Mom said while she scanned the hero up and down with a face of disgust.

" if you're so much stronger than her just throw her out of the ring and put an end to this!"

"Yeah, he's right!"

"Stop toying with the poor girl!"

Boo's from the crowd around us started, and mic's voice came in through the speaker.

"A group in the ground started booing.. But to be honest I agree- AGH!"

"Did he actually just-"

"He's lucky ma' isn't trying to make a scene or else he'll be 10ft underground."

I looked over at mom and you know that feeling when you know, you or someone fucked up, like really bad.. yeah, that was the felling I got in a glance of my mothers face

"Is the one who said that a pro? How many active years of duty?"

Aizawa.. huh..

"If that's what you're taking away from this then you can leave. Go home and you can hang up your cape and start looking at job-hunting sites.
She's come this far and he knows her strength, his caution shows that he recognises her as a worthy opponent. It's exactly because he wants to win so badly, that there's no room for carelessness or holding back."

Couldn't have said it better.

"Thanks Bakugo.."

The girl started to speak

"Thanks for not dropping your guard."

And then she touched her fingers as rocks flew from the sky

" I'M GOING TO WIN!"

AND WE'RE GOING TO DIE!

"IVY, VINES NOW!"

I nodded as I slammed my hand into the ground and vines covered the people that would most likely get hit.

And then a big explosion erupted and the rocks close to the two kids got blown up and made into millions of small pieces.
I released my vines and let out a sight as I continued to watch the match.. holly shit.. how powerful just that blow was?..

They stood there for mere seconds while they started to charge at each other, while Bakugo was preparing to blow another big explosion.

"Ok, that's enough!"

Phantoms voice was heard as she used Erasures quirk and pulled his hand back. While Uraraka collapsed on the floor.. her body was exhausted.

"URARAKA IS UNABLE TO MOVE! BAKUGO MOVES ON TO THE SECOND ROUND!"

Well that's one hell of a match..

Celeste POV:

"Damn.. the guy got power, guess we should watch out if we ever have to fight him."

Shindo said as he rubbed his neck.
The last match was an intense one, and the pro-heroes didn't really help..

"Tch, I'll turn him into dust before he can have a chance."

"Sure thing, crispy man."

"Watch your mouth, asshole."

He laughed as I pushed his face away.
Next match.. Y/N and that Midoriya kid

Y/N POV:

(Somewhere else during the talk between Deku and Endeavour)

I was practicing with my quirk during the last minute, I wasn't sure how this fight will go.. but my only hope was that Midoriya will just say 'I give up' and that we won't do pointless fighting.. 

"Y/N"

BAGH-!!

"Huh- .. uh Todoroki? Shouldn't you be up there with the rest?"

"Don't worry I'll be back there soon enough.. I just wanted to talk to you about this fight between you and Midoriya.."

Why am I involved in this?..

"I'm sorry Todoroki, but I don't think I have anything to tell you."

"The both of you are close, you could even say that you're like his mentor.. telling him about quirks and how to defeat others easily.."

".. I think you did got the wrong idea, yes I did told him about that, but doesn't mean I'm his mentor. I only help him with ways about his quirk and quirk control. Now, I'm sorry but I have a match to finish."

...

"... when you fight him.."

His footsteps start to combine with mine

"Do push Midoriya up to his limits, I want to see before my fight against him.."

I stopped..

"Todoroki.. don't. make. me a part of your argument against Midoriya, and don't use me for your selfish reasons.."

I started to walk to the outside into the light. I could feel Todoroki's stare but that didn't stop me from going forward into the match..
.
.
.
.
"I HOPE EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SECOND ROUNDS!!
ON THE LEFT SIDE WE HAVE THE CELEBRITY AND NEXT BLOOD LINE FOR THE HERO FAMILY, Y/N KAIUMAYU!
AND ON THE RIGHT SIDE WE HAVE THE STAR OF CLASS 1-A THAT MADE IT ALL THE WAY HERE, IZUKU MIDORIYA!"

"I hope you're ready Midoriya.."

"READY?"

"Because I'm not holding back."

"GO!"

As the go was said, I charged at Midoriya with my Kitsune form and used the speed from it to attack him from his side.
Even if he didn't dodge it, he still is up and I know that he will not go down easily..
So I hit him again and again until he grabbed my leg and thrown me to the other side but I created a wall of black liquid to catch me.

I wiped the dust from my mouth as I stood up and saw him charging at me with a faster speed. I let him get close until I jumped out of the way and made the wall into a tentacle and slapped him in the face with a force so hard that made him fall back and I knew that was my chance to pin him down and make him give up. But I was second's too late, he rolled back and charged for my hair.. did he wanted to do the same strategy from the first round?

I dodged him and took a good enough distance between each other.. or is he trying to do the same as me?..
well then.. I looked at him dead in the eye, his nose was bleeding and his bottom lip was broken..
I will just have to try and be quicker!

I charged at him one more time and attacked on the right side of him, and when he dodged, My tails shoved him right back and I hit him from his back that made him fall back.

"Y/N ISN'T PLAYING OVER HERE! THEY'RE MAKING PLANS BY THE SECOND! IT'S INCREDIBLE!"

Right then I grabbed him by the back of his neck and put my foot down on his back. But as quick as I could be he turned his elbow back and hit me in the face then shoved me to the side with a kick to the side of my stomach..

"MIDORIYA ISN'T GOING DOWN EASILY EITHER, HE SUCCESSFUL GOT OUT OF THEIR GRIP!"

I got up and hold my nose to try and stop the blood but I knew I couldn't stay too much like that since Midoriya started charging again and from his posture, it was clear that he was trying to push me out. But I didn't let that happen, I quickly got up and jumped out of the way as he stumbled back and in that moment I saw my chance and blocked his arms with tentacles and pinned him down with my hand around his neck and the other on his stomach, trying to hold him down..

"Just give up already!"

He squinted his eyes at me as his teeth grinded, trying to escape my grasp

"I don't want to go any further, but if it has to go down to it then I will! So just please.. give up!"

I said to him as the blood from me started to go down on his shirt.

"I.."

He started to tremble as he squirmed around

"Won't.."

I could start to feel his feet going on my stomach.. but I realised everything too late..

"Give..UP!"

He powered up his feet as he blowed me off, and I started to roll in the air as I hit the ground and my body started to roll like a ball until I could feel a big sharp pain on my left side.. and I could only think of the worst..
and then I stopped.. shakily opening my eyes to see I was out of the ring and blood on the ground..

"Y/N IS OUT OF THE RING MIDORIYA MOVES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

I got up with little strength and stamina.. I looked at Midoriya who was staring at me with wide eyes as he was up as well.. I touched my side just to see blood spilling from my hand..

Everyone was silent, they had realised what happened and half of the people started to stare in horror as I looked back up at Midoriya..

And smiled.. a kind gentle smile..

"It's ok.. I forced you.. it's my fault for my foolishness anyway.. con..grats.."

I spoke as my body couldn't take more and collapsed on the floor unconscious with my mask falling at my side, and the last words that I could hear were from my worried sister screaming my name..

"Y/N!"

____________________________________

Hello and thank the gods I'm finally done!
I'm so sorry this took a long wait but my motivation went out so fast because of school which I'm so glad to be finally out! And thank you so much for all the views and thank you that you're so patient with me!
I do hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you enjoy the future ones ass well!
Now with everything aside hope you all have a great day and stay safe!
Bye bye dearies! •((*^ ^*))•

Word count:2778

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
433K 17.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။