THRONE WITHOUT FATE | VKOOK ✓

Per AmbroseAwTk

Kim Taehyung, prince of Kingdom Noreos Sheykholdoms and great protector of the Shikon Jewel; and Jeon Jeonggu... Més

ABOUT THE STORY.
[world-building]
ONE | NOREOS SHEYKHOLDOMS
TWO | THE DARKNESS IN THE FOREST
THREE | RECOVER WELL
FOUR | BEST OF LUCK
SIX | SLEEP PARALYSIS
SEVEN | EPASCE
EIGHT | THE RINGS OF BONDING
NINE | EACH OTHER'S
TEN | COLLECTIVE ENEMIES
ELEVEN | STRATEGY
TWELVE | THE WITCH
THIRTHEEN | HEALING MACHINE
FOURTEEN | WISH TO RUN AWAY
FIFTEEN | DRUNK HEAD OR A SOBER, COOKING
SIXTEEN | GLUED TO THE FLOOR
SEVENTEEN | ILLUSION
EIGHTEEN | NOT BAD, BUT NOT PERFECT
NINETEEN | ICICLE
TWENTY | CRUEL LIFE
TWENTY-ONE | FAMILY
TWENTY-TWO | KIDS
TWENTY-THREE | WELCOMING PARENTS IN THE KINGDOM
TWENTY-FOUR | BLOSSOM
TWENTY-FIVE | OPEN UP
TWENTY-SIX | TENSION & LUST
TWENTY-SEVEN | YOUR LIPS, MY LIPS, APOCALYPSE
TWENTY-EIGHT | EAGER [M]
TWENTY-NINE | THE WHITE MANE
THIRTY | WORTH THE TRY
THIRTY-ONE | FEMINIST GENERAL
THIRTY-TWO | BURNT MIND
THIRTY-THREE | DANGEROUSLY ODD
THIRTY-FOUR | TEAR IT OFF
THIRTY-FIVE | MAKE-UP OFF 4U
THIRTY-SIX | TOURNAMENT OF THE WORTHY ONES
THIRTY-SEVEN | BATTLE OF HEELS
THIRTY-EIGHT | NAKED GLORY
THIRTY-NINE | CALL TO THE BUNNY
FOURTY | CONTENTMENT
FOURTY-ONE | ENTICEMENT TUTORING
FOURTY-TWO | ACCEPTING THE DARKNESS
FOURTY-THREE | MOAN OF PLEASURE [M]
FOURTY-FOUR | LAUGHING AT MY FUTURE
FOURTY-FIVE | FUN NO FUN
FOURTY-SIX | JUST FOR YOU
FOURTY-SEVEN | STRAWBERRY HEART & DRAGONS
FOURTY-EIGHT | DON'T BLAME ME
FOURTY-NINE | DAMN IT
FIFTY | ENDGAME

FIVE | REGULATIONS

1.1K 82 22
Per AmbroseAwTk

''Welcome, grand saviour,'' the woman inside the castle of Tenebrous greeted Taehyung, who was escorted with five men of each of his both sides, including Hoseok. The woman didn't look neither like a maid, but not really to a citizen either. She had long dark hair, with bloody red nails and matching lip stick. Oh yeah, probably the crown on her crown was exposing her position.

''Saviour is quite an unnecessary word, if I could tell,'' Taehyung mumbled, but bowed it respect to the woman, ''And where is your King Jeon?''

''Awaiting for you.'' She said, titling her head slightly in sign for the guards to let the prince to walk him to the throne hall, ''but I suppose you were talking about my old man?''

Taehyung slightly smiled, impressed that the mysterious woman understood that Taehyung addressed the king to their father, and not Jeon Jeongguk, ''Very well. Hopefully will meet you again, mysterious lady.''

Hoseok immediately turned to see that the woman was already gone, leaving a black smoke behind her, ''Who do you think she was?'' He whispered to Taehyung, who decided to put on his mask to cover his face.

''You heard her, didn't you? She's the daughter of the King, daddy's princess would fit better.'' Taehyung answered.

''Taehyung, careful here.'' Hoseok warned in lower tone, counting that the guards were exactly ten plus four that were further of them, dressed in Tenebrous's uniforms. ''Eyes everywhere.''

''I have eyes as well, I'm not blind.'' Taehyung responded and stood, waiting for the guards to open the doors for him, ''Eyes wide open.'' He whispered and looked up, seeing the same older than him man to greet him.

''We meet again, Kim Taehyung. Gladly to see that everything is talked out, isn't it?'' He asked with a pleasant smile on his face, while Taehyung was definitely not getting it.

"By talked out, you mean 'forced', don't you?" Taehyung titled his head, seeing how the King fakely coughed to break the ice.

"As to begin with, we will discuss the main topics of the contract, and then you would be free to stay in your chambers." He explained and sat on his picked throne at the long black wooden table, with a design of a dead rose with thorns hugging it above.

"Contract, marriage, call it whatever you wish," Taehyung breathed out, sitting on his throne on the opposite way of the King's one, as he was sitting on the Queen's one. "But what a discussion would it be without the King himself?"

The old man was about to speak up, when he heard a familiar sound in the air, seeing a figure leaning on the wall with a teasing-like smirk.

"So I've heard someone was begging to see me?" Jeongguk said, leaning with crossed hands on his chest. He shook his head, walking to the table, while there was a dead silence.

"Do you see me on my knees crying ugly? What exactly are you calling begging, as that was an absolutely casual question?" Taehyung asked back, not even adding formalities.

"Tch, you still didn't learn to keep your mouth shut, did you, dear?" Jeongguk leaned to Taehyung's throne to whisper. Then he walked away, his footsteps to his own throne were echoing in the hall.

Taehyung breathed out in disbelief, "Huh, so it was not that complex for you to vanish in the air and come in here, was it, King Jeon?"

"Son. Taehyung, my boy. Nobody said that this contract would be total peace but we could all try to-"

"I hate him. I hate seeing his face, but oh wait, the dear lil' one is hiding under a mask." Jeongguk family cried. "Repeating again, as much as childish it may sound, I hate him."

"So you admit it, huh?" Taehyung said back. "

"Unlike you, I'm not hiding from anything and I would always have the word as a King."

"But it seems like your words were not enough? Else we wouldn't be in here, today in this cold night, and for about a marriage." Taehyung said in a calm face under the mask, starring at Jeongguk the same way he was starring at him.

"Young gentleman," the eldest of the ministers called out, and by the eldest, he was at least 700-years old. "I've been thru painfully many scenes in my life, but this one is getting ridiculous. You both have my respect as royals, as a King and our protector, but keep the act."

Both of them leaned back to their thrones, as Taehyung fixed his jewelry.

Jeongguk quickly shot a glance at Taehyung before listening to the paper documents the parliament were reading, together with the ministers.

Most of the things Taehyung remained to remember were the basic ones he was already informed of, but those claims..specific ones.

They will have to share the same chambers.

Sleep in the same room.

In the same room.

Hell Taehyung would let this happen.

Luckily, for the first days until he adjusts to the situation and the kingdom, he would be sleeping in his own chambers.

He would be addressed not as a King, but as a Queen. In this he didn't mind much, since he wanted to show there is not anything wrong in a man feeling more feminine or liking such nicknames or titles even.

Whenever there are meetings, transactions with other kingdoms, they would be together.

Taehyung will have a double bonding since he is marrying to not just a King, but of the dark magic, and he would have no choice but let himself get into it, even as a mediator.

But those would be left for later, the soonest event would be the marriage in four days. For now Taehyung just needed to survive only the beginning of his new torture life.

''Is this all?'' Taehyung looked around amused. Jeongguk just shrugged off and sat up from his throne when the meeting was announced as done.

Taehyung sat up with the help of Hoseok, who had no choice but to be doing his duties of taking care of the prince and looking after him, even helping him stand up - something that Taehyung clearly knew how to do.

''You are free now,'' Taehyung said to Hoseok after both of them leaving the hall, not forgetting to show politeness towards the minsters and the court by bowing down. ''Go to your chambers and just sleep.'' Taehyung said rather annoyed.

''Sleep is a word that's indeed long gone from my vocabulary, sir.'' Hoseok said.

''Then look it up, young man.'' Taehyung said, ''This is an order, not an option Hoseok. Go and take a rest that you deserve.'' Taehyung tapped his friend on the shoulder and fakely coughed, ''Thank you for the service, Lieutenant.''

''Currently it's just a guardian, a title which is all enough for me.'' Hoseok announced proudly and took his leave, letting two other guardians stay near the chambers of the prince in case something happens.

As for the first time stepping in the new lands, he was getting used to it. He amazingly quick got used to the atmosphere around, to the kind of creatures living there as of course there were no humans, not in their world at least. You would see absolutely everyone but a living human. It would be just impossible for them to survive there.

Moving on, Taehyung kept his mask on, which was the fifth design of the week made for him. You see, keeping his identity or mostly his face was a prioriy. It was all for his safety too. Even when he was a small baby, he was covered with blankets over the face whenever outside people of the castle, but even the maids barely ever had the chance to see his face.

It was already said to be rare a boy, a male to be the holder of the Shikon Jewel.

Almost impossible.

They were ethereal womans one after another. Unreal beauty and perfect proportions of the body.

Taehyung clearly had no feeling of being a woman, but sometimes an inner feminine side of him would call out, preferring non-gender dresses, perm hair, soft skin as a baby with bit of make up that he needn't be using just because he was beautiful enough.

And still, a mask was covering a whole beauty.

"Oh how sweet of you!" Taehyung exclaimed, already sensing that that one particular person was near.

Then he suddenly felt his body pinned to the nearby walls, thanking to the Goddess that the huge painting, probably older than him, didn't fall from the wall when he hit it with his back.

"You came to see If I would find my chambers safely, didn't you?" Taehyung pleasantly smiled, eyeing Jeongguk who has his wrist harshly held.

"I would rather show you another way," Jeongguk repeated, digging his nails to Taehyung's skin. "Ever heard of the room of Tenor, Taehyung-ssi?"

Room of Tenor. A room with a wooden box in the middle, where you are supposed to put your hand in and feel nothing but pure pain you can barely compare to anything else.

"Very charming of you, Jeon." Taehyung said, feeling his back hitting the wall for the second time, more harshly. Even tho Taehyung's body was more delicate, he had a high tolerance of pain.

"Get your filthy hands off me."

"You know if I do they will go straight to your neck?" Jeongguk titled his head, looking at the parts that the mask wasn't showing of his face. "I'm getting seriously sick of this whole play you do."

And with this, with his two fingers he took off the mask off his face and turned it to ashes, that fell on the floor.

He turned his head to face Taehyung again, who looked to the right and covered his face with his hair, "No no no, dear." He placed his index finger below his chin, "You will look at me when I'm talking to you."

The beauty locked eyes with the demon, that showed an inner amaze, that wasn't exactly showed. He was rather amazed that it was not a troll under the mask but...just a pretty boy, but if you ask him - hell he would never call him this way.

"You forgot so fast? You can not command me, at least after I officially rule over here." Taehyung said, showing for the first time a smile to Jeongguk. "What an irony? I would be ruling over your own kingdom, I'm already loving this."

"If I didn't trigger a war of what I was about to do, you would have been to ashes a long time ago."

"Romantic."

Jeongguk leaned forward to his ear, "Either we are doing this my way, which is inevitable, or you, Kim Taehyung, are getting yourself in an unbelievable trouble."

"I'm picking the trouble some other time." Taehyung said, forcing to burn once again Jeongguk's fingers. He did let him go, but never showed any pain. "An action called sleeping is way more important than me communicating with you."

"If you think you will ever do such 'action' again...good, fine, I'll be enjoying myself tonight." Jeongguk said and left, while Taehyung didn't do anything but go and sleep.

But Jeongguk really did as he said. Taehyung never experienced a sleep ever again.

—————

the day I'm editing this is 1 day before bts leave for Las Vegas. we all know how bts are like in america👩‍🦯

stream tomboy mfs

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

FASCINATED | TK ✓ Per Kandall

Literatura romàntica

6.4K 470 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
40.4K 3.5K 37
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
52.5K 2K 17
"Jeon Jeongguk, the cold-hearted prince. Kim Taehyung, the clumsy servant." "Who knew they'd be such a great match for each other." *I'm sorry for an...
3.1K 144 5
#taekookff Where Prince Jungkook visited Kim Kingdom to court the princess.. But He froze where he was when he saw those sparkling eyes..holding mill...