Marrying You | Huang Renjun Γ—...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
β€’Problems (part one)β€’
Problems (Part Two)
35
.
2k reads-

ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ…

463 9 0
By QisyaHusna

Renjun is waiting for his girlfriend to come. He look around, seems nothing happened just bored. As he mix his drink with his straw, the restaurant's door suddenly opens.

'ting!'

The door bell's. It was one and only Miju ofcourse. She smiled as she joining Renjun sitting infront of him.

Miju: Hello bun! Im sorry i was late, assignment coming through.

She lied.

Renjun: Oh its fine. By the way, want to eat first or go out?

Miju: let's eat im kinda hungry right now.

Renjun: Sure then.

....

Hana came home with an absolutely a mess. Her face, shirt, hair and etc. She quickly go to her room to hide those things from her family. But Hana accidentally close the door too hard until it caught Chenle's attention. He came tu her door and knock it.

Chenle: Noona? Are you okay?

He ask while trying to open the door.

Hana: I-im okay lele! Just stressing out..!

She screamed from inside.

Chenle: hey about what, you could tell me you know.

Hana: Its just some classes-by the way, is appa okay? H-he look tired.

Hana changed the topic.

Chenle: Yes. I talk to him to take a rest from work. He took his medicine just now.

Hana: Ok then..

Topic ended like that, Chenle went back to his room playing with Jisung. While Hana, she sit up on her bed hugging her legs. Thinking what to do next. Whether to get away from Renjun, or to say it to him with what happened.

Hana: If i say it too him. He would not believe..at all..i think, i have to..get away?

She screamed on her pillow, literally crazy.

....

Hana walk to her class, out of sudden Renjun called.

Renjun: Hey Hana! Want to-

But Hana ran away. She tried to run away days after days. It works but kept Renjun asking himself, 'why is she running away?'.

At recess, the 7Dream members was eating in a shape of a circle. Talking and chattering at each other. Hana walk pass by them act like she didn't see the mens.

Jisung: Hyung, didn't you realize that Hana noona started ignoring you?

He said to Renjun. Renjun just nodded his head in worried.

Mark: You should confront her and say something man.

Renjun: Its not my job tho. I have my girlfriend already.

He rolled his eyes.

Chenle: noona just needed some time. Our father-i meant her father was sick. Its kind of crazy. Mark hyung, you should let your girlfriend to her. Need some friend moment. I told Ara to go to her but Hana said she is fine, it doesn't seem like it.

Jeno: where do you know these things? Her sibling or what

He chuckled with his eye-smile.

Chenle: N-no we are just friends..close friends..

Oof, that was close!
....

Hana's Pov:

I walk pass by 7D, felt bad to ignore them. But i have to do it. Its the only choice i have.
In a sudden, Minha came sitting beside me.

Minha: Hi! Long time no see. Im so sorry, i have been really busy these days..

I started a tear, after that, starting to hug her hiding my face.

Minha: are you okay? What's going on? Need a space?

Me: I..

Minha: You..?

Me: i want to go out..

Minha: Hey..you could tell me, what's going on.

I sob so hard that I couldn't explain. I take a deep breath before talking.

Me: Well It have been stressing out these days..wanna hangout? I want to release the things that got stuck on my head.

Minha: Y-yea sure! When?

....

Next day••

Minha walk aggressively to Renjun's class. Knocking the door as usual.

Minha: Hello Mrs Smith! Im sorry if im disturbing you but,

All of the students eyes was on her.

Minha: i need to borrow Renjun for a while.

Mrs Smith: Ah, sure! Class is almost over and im pretty sure he could study this topic when im not teaching. Smarty boy..Renjun, you can go.

Renjun with curious-ness of him, he just walk to the door.

Minha: Thank you!!

She grab Renjun's hand and bring him in a private place to talk.

Renjun: What the heck, are you kidnapping me?

He tried to get rid from her hand. She stopped and putting him face to face to her.

Minha: Do you realize something? The thing that tried to ignore.

Renjun: What are you talking ab-

Minha: Renjun, your 'ex-wife' is sick, stressing out, and had no idea what to do. And all of those started from your girlfriend.

Renjun: why her, she-

Minha: So this is the reason why Hana is so hard to talk to you. To tell the truth about your girlfriend behind her. To tell something important to YOU. You didn't want to believe any bit! Now let me story, and just fucking hear it!

Renjun: ...

He froze in speechless.

Minha: i know you kept asking why is Hana avoiding you right? It's because of your girlfriend, she told Hana to get away from you or not, she will make her father's health more worst by some way. So she decided to get away for her father. About the bruises u saw, its from YOUR GIRL. She bullied Hana for months now. Hana ask for help but gets ignored. I know its not my hecking problem since im just her bestfriend. But is my job to do this. She didn't ask me to say it to you, she just want me to go out with her to release some of her stress. NOW I WANT YOU TO CONFRONT YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND JUST BREAK UP ALREADY.

Renjun: WHAT-

Minha: I dont hecking care, you have to say sorry to Hana. Im going.

She rolled her eyes and leave him alone.

....

Two days LaTeR••

Recess just started couple minutes ago, Hana was eating with Minha beside her. Ara dis not come to school because she busy on something.

Hana: Why did you take a long time to get here? I almost finished my food, its like half already.

Minha: toilet buisness..you know, girls stuff. By the way, wanna go out shopping tomorrow? There's a new shop that was viral around. Wanna try?

She wink out of sudden.

Hana: Nah im good, not in the mood yet. I want to stay at home.

Minha: Well, what if i go to your house. Girls night?

Hana: That-

She was about to answer her question but then someone came. Two of the girls eyes are widen open with who came.

Renjun: I-

Minha: What the heck do you want.

She puts her food down, doesn't have an appetite to eat.

Renjun: Can i talk to Hana for a moment?

Minha: NO-

Minha almost wanting to put hands on him but Hana block her.

Hana: Minha, don't. Its fine.

....

Hana and Renjun sit on a bench, too awkward to face each other.

Renjun: I..i want to say im sorry. I just realized that how stupid im. I already heard this long time ago, but i kept thinking positive things. Thinking that Miju wouldn't do that. But, the backstory was a different kind. Weird, crazy, and more. Im sorry-

Hana: Stop saying you're sorry. I forgave you already. I was too dramatic these days. My mom must cringe watching this from up there.

Hana and Renjun suddenly giggled as they started face each other slowly.

Hana: Its fine, people makes mistakes these days. Just ignore it..and what happen to your girl-

Renjun: I broke up with her. I caught her cheating on me at the library. She is dating the guy named Soobin..?

Hana: Soobin is a mystery to me, he is the mc right? He said he is in the same class as me, but he is not there in mah class. Weird.

....

When the conversation was over, Renjun bring back Hana to her friend. But before he leave, Minha told him to come closer to her and she started to whisper in his ears. Hana was confused. After the whisper, Renjun blushed so hard and leave.

Minha: Even tho he is stupid, you pick the right man. He blushed so hard after i say it.

Hana: what did you say?

Minha: Nothing~~

Hana: YAH! TELL MEEEE.

....

Hana press the doorbell of her house. Tried knocking too but nobody opens the door. So she called her brother. Waiting..still waiting..and finally.

Hana: Hello? you there?

Chenle: Hm..yes noona why?

Hana: OPEN THE HECKING DOOR LELE!! I DIDN'T BRING THE KEYS TODAY.

Chenle hang the call. Second later, the door finally opened. Chenle was a big mess. He is sleeping huh.

Chenle: Oh hey Minha noona..

He greets her tired-ly as the girl greets back. She sits down on her sofa, looking around her house, literally excited.

Minha: Wahh your house is like a palace!

Hana: Thx. Want some tea?

Minha: Sure!

Hana went to the kitchen to make her a cup of tea. When she is making it, Minha ask her a permission to walk around her house.

Hana: Go on, nothing cool in here anyways.

She answered.

Hana: By the way, you are sleeping here tonight. I have nothing to do these days.

Minha: Cool cool. You look happy today. Your crush finally say sorry to you, isn't that the reason??

She mocked her. Hana's face turns like a tomato right away.

Hana: Y-your tea is done!

....

Hana: MINHAAAAA OMOOOO, BAEKHYUN IS SO HOT THE HECKKK.

Hana screamed so hard in her room killing Minha's ears. The two of them watching EXO's variety show on Hana's laptop on da bed.

Minha: Yah! You scared me. I know he is Hot but look at Kai. SHEEESHH.

Hana: Nah all of them are gorgeous. Can't lie.

A sudden focus for a moment. 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

'DONG! DONG!'

Hana was confused for a sec. She go out from her room and it was at the same time as his brother Chenle goes out. Minha wasn't even bother about it, she is screaming in her room about Kai.

Hana: Uh- Did you invite a friend?

She ask the boy. Chenle uses his cute bread smile and answered 'yes'.

Hana: Ok then- im going to make ramen.

Chenle and his sister went downstairs. He went to the door while Hana go to the kitchen. "wah nice house, it looks exactly like Hana's". A boy voice said.

Hana: Did he have a new friend or something there?-

She ignores and look for her ramen. After a while of searching, it was not there.

Hana: YAH CHENLE! WHERE IS MY FAVE RAMEN YOU-

She screamed and walk the way to the guest and Chenle.

Chenle: frick.

Renjun: Oh hey! What are you doing here in Chenle's house?

Hana: I- i uh- sorry but i need Chenle for a sec.

She grabs him, bringing him to the kitchen.

Hana: Yah, why did you bring him!

She scream-whisper.

Chenle: im sorry but i forgot! I thought you are not here, you know, sleepy. I accidentally bring him..?

Hana: Ugh, now what am i supposed to do.

Chenle: Not my problem.

....

Hana: Hi-

Renjun: Wah, I didn't know you guys are roommate.

Chenle: N-no we are not.

Renjun: Then?

frick mah life y'all   Hana's mind said.

To be continued...

(A/N: IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WEEK?- LMAO I WAS STUDYING FOR EXAM TMR MORNING. IM SO SORRY- 🤧 Here, a sorry gift.

Pov: Going on a date with him

"How was the food?" He cough. "Its good! No wonder you said your mom is a good cook! I would say that is true." You smiled.

you took a picture of him out of sudden. "yah, what are you doing?" he ask. "oh fuck, my boyfriend is so hot. he only cough but damnn" you laugh. renjun with his sassy-ness, he said "yes i know".

"Did you eat your medicine? My fox kept coughing here..poor you" you said as he nods and pouts cutely.

Btw look you can look forward to 'My Therapy'!! Thx ‹3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 854 35
β™«οΈŽcompletedβ™«οΈŽ γ€Œ he is everything. he is worth any sacrifice. nothing else matters. no one else matters. he will be...
81.8K 1.9K 26
Y/n didn't agree to be married with someone that she didn't know that she didn't even meet,what is going to happed between her and ...... "Why can't...
259K 9.4K 31
[finished but i'm on hiatus so i won't answer your comments] On his first day at Seoul High School of the Arts Renjun bumps into two guys that chang...
3.7K 153 17
❝Uhmm, what the fuck is that?❞ ❝Oh my God, that is our baby!❞ _________________________________________ One fake baby. Two new-adults. And a rollerco...