Superheros, Who needs them? |...

By Katykat200

Teresa Mara Nicholas or Dunlop, Best friend and Adopted Sister of Jasper Dunlop. Teresa's birth parents were... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Henry's Apology
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Old Memories... and Secrets??
Uncle Captain Man!?!?!?
Denial
Acceptance
Author's Note

49

16 0 0
By Katykat200

Tess

All of a sudden, I see Thundergirl come in through the door? Why is she here in Swellview? Isn't she supposed to be back in Hiddenville? Thundergirl pulls out a staff from the bucket by the door. 

"Hold it right there, Muchachos!"

"Ah, thank the Gods! Ah!" The dude leaves. 

"Look miss, I don't know who you are but why don't you just-- Whoa!" Thundergirl just used her powers to toss Ray to the wall!

"Hey! How did you just make him fly across the room like that? That was cra-- Owww!" Now, she used it again to hit Hen with an object. 

"I'm harmless!" Char runs back to the back. Thundergirl sees me. 

"Don't even think about it!" Ray and Hen get back up. 

"Okay..." Hen picks up the object that Thundergirl used to knock him off his feet. 

"How did you make this fly off that table and hit me in my head? Oh, and why?"

"Quiet, Muchacho! Now, both of you, get on the ground!" She stupid, isn't she? Because why hasn't it hit her that Ray, Hen, and Char aren't the Muchachos? None of them speak in a Canadian accent while the real ones did. 

"Ugh, we don't wanna get on the ground!"

"We just got up." 

"And you're an idiot for a superhero!" 

"And we're not the Muchachos!" 

"You filthy Canadian liars. You jerks are an embarrassment to the other 99.9 percent of Canadians who are awesome."

"All right, I've had enough a'this girl." Same here. The bitch freezes Ray. Ray breaks free. 

"H-- how did you break free?" 

"By doing this." Ray repeats what he did. 

"But that's impossible." Hen reveals that he's not one of the Muchachos!

"Not for Captain Man."

"Kid Danger?" Ray reveals himself too. 

"D'ah! Hey."

"Captain Man?" Thundergirl drops the weapon. 

"Oh my gosh... Um... Kid Danger! I'm so sorry! Both of you! I ha... I didn't realize you guys were you! And who is the scary girl on the counter?" 

"Unofficial Hood Danger. Would be nice to meet you if you hadn't just hurt my friend and my boss."

"Wait a minute... Telekinetic powers, freeze breath, female... Are you the daughter of Thunder Man?"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Phreebie!" So close, yet so far, Ray.

"It's Phoebe." And Hen is taking pictures of her. 

"Right."

"Wait, you know my dad?" Phoebe takes off her mask. 

"Of course. And hey, I'm so sorry. I would've gone to his funeral, but I had tickets to a ball game that weekend." Thunder Man's still alive, Ray. 

"Uh... my dad's not dead."

"Well, when he does die, if there's no ball game, I'll be there." 

"So, you're a superhero?" And Hen is trying to flirt with her. Eh, it might help get his mind off Bitchca. 

"Uh, well, no. Well, I-I mean, almost. Well, I mean-- Oh my gosh, I'm just so excited to meet you guys and why are you dressed like The Three Muchachos?" 

"Oh, we're going undercover."

"There's a secret meeting of evil people happening here in Swellview."

"Yeah, and we're goin' to find out what they're up to."

"No way! Can I go with you, please? I really wanna help!"

"Yes."

"No." Hen walks over to Ray. 

"I'd like her to come with us."

"Herny, that's too many people wearing--"

"Look at her." 

"Uh, how old are you? And how old is that scary girl?"

"Sixteen."

"He's fourteen and she's fifteen." 

"Almost fifteen."

"But still fourteen." 

"Well, fourteen's the new fifteen, so.." Hen, stop thinking with your other head. Yes, I'm happy that this is helping you get over Bitchca, but dial it back. 

"Well, uh, I'm older."

"Yeah." 

"How is scary girl fifteen?"

"I'm older than Kid Danger by a few months, also, My name is Teresa. You can call me Tess." Char comes out of the back with the costume she was wearing. 

"Hi Phoebe, I'm Charlotte. Don't kill me, I'm not a Muchacho."

"Uh, hi and hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Giving her this costume so she can go with you guys to your evil meeting. You have fun." Char runs back to the back. 

"All right, Phoebe, you're in." 

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Uh..." 

A little bit later-Man Cave

Hopefully, Ray, Hen, and Phoebe have made it to this villains meeting. We see the tooth cameras have been turned on. Wonderful! They made it to the villains meeting. 

"Ooh, we're getting signals from all three tooth cameras."

"Now what?" 

"Now, we all smile, so Charlotte, Tess, and Schwoz can see what we're seeing." Ray, Hen, and Phoebe move around and we start to see what they're seeing. 

"Whoa. It's the meeting of evil."

"Ooh, there's Doctor Minyak." We see Minyak on the screen. 

"Hello." 

"And Nurse Cohort."

"Uh-huh. Whoa, there's Drill Finger." 

"My God."

"And there's Van Del. The Time Jerker." Does that mean that the rest of the wall dogs are out there somewhere if Van Del is at this meeting? 

"The Time Jerker."

"Oh man, there's Jeff, the stupidest criminal in Swellview." 

"Of course, they had to invite the idiot criminal."

"Stupid Jeff."

"All right, I want to know who called this meeting."

"I thought you called the meeting, Minyak."

"Perhaps it was The Three Muchachos." I doubt it since if it was the real ones that would have it called it, I would assume it would be in Canada and not Swellview. 

"Oh no. Not us, eh. Not us, eh. Eh, no."

"Then who did call this meeting?" Smoke appears on the screen. All of a sudden, The Toddler comes through? He's still alive? I mean it's been over a year since the last time I saw him, I thought the bomb killed him. I guess it didn't kill him. 

"The Toddler!"

"Ray..."

"I see him." 

"I thought you and Kid Danger destroyed the Toddler over a year ago."

"I-I di-did, I did my best!"

"Well, well. To those of you who thought I was dead... Boo! Now! Let this meeting begin. Max! Bring my booster seat!" All of a sudden, a boy that looks to be about Phoebe's age comes through. Wait... Is that Thunder Man's eldest son? Meaning that Phoebe's brother? Twin Brother to be exact? How is he here? 

"Oh my God."

"What? What?"

"What? Are you scared?"

"No."

"'Cuz if you're scared, you can hug me."

"I'm not scared."

"Then, why did you say 'Oh my God'?"

""Cuz, that guy helping The Toddler? He's my twin brother, Max." Called it!

"No way."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"And you're sure you're not scared?"

"Yes."

"'Cuz, if you're scared, you can hug--" 

"I'm not scared!"

"Got it."

"Smooth my leg hair."

A little bit later

"Guys, keep smiling, so Charlotte, Tess, and Schwoz can see what we're seeing back in the Man Cave."

"Okay, but that stupid Jeff guy thinks I'm smiling at him." 

"What?" Kill Jeff for me please. Because ew! Phoebe is way too young for Jeff!

"Just keep smiling and being Canadian!"

"So, Toddler, how are you not dead?"

"Yes, we all heard that the last time you battled Captain Man, he and Kid Danger dropped you into your bottomless pit of balls."

"Mm."

"Yes."

"All right. I'll tell you what happened. Max, would you like to hold my milk?" The Toddler hands his milk off to Max. 

"Yes. I was hoping you'd ask."

"It was awful. I was blasted hundreds of feet down, deep in the earth, covered in plastic balls." 

"So, how'd you dig yourself out, eh?"

"I had to use my bare hands. Scraping and clawing, inch by inch. And then finally, I arrived back up to the surface of the Earth." The Toddler tells us what happened when he got to the surface. He crawled out of the earth via a sandbox? 

"I'm out! I'm free! I'm free! Hello, sunshine! Hello, Captain Man and Kid Danger! I will find you and I will have my revenge! Jerks." The flashback ends. 

"And now, it's Toddler time." Jeff raises his hand. 

"Yes, you."

"Are we having dessert... or what?" Jeff is a man that likes his food.

"This meeting isn't about dessert! This is about us! If we combine our powers, we can destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger, and then nothing can stop us!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

"Yes!"

"It's about time!"

"I'm tired of getting stopped."

"Or, or... Uh, maybe we could all decide to be good, eh?" And you just brought up a stupid idea to a bunch of villains. 

"Right. Eh? We could all become nice people, and never commit anymore crimes... Eh?" 

"And recycle, and be polite to our parents." I just roll my eyes. You three are so blowing your cover. 

"It's a solid plan."

"You know, I think she's on to something." 

"All right. Max, tell 'em what to do."

"Okay, everyone. If you have any ideas on how to destroy Captain Man and Kid Danger, please come join The Toddler by the dry erase board." Everyone stands up. 

"Let's go. Let's go."

"What do we do now?"

"Ahh... You go talk to your brother and figure out what he's doing here. Kid, you come with me."

"Right." Ray and Hen walk over to the group of villains while Phoebe walks over to Max.

"Uh, can I talk to you, eh?"

"Sure, Muchacha. So, how often do you clean those masks? 'Cuz it seems like they'd get really smelly unless you-- Nyah! What are you doing here, Phoebe?" 

"I told you I was coming to Swellview! What are you doing here?" 

"I wanted to steal that cool new device Doctor Minyak made."

"What, the... the hamburger motor?" 

"Heliometer."

"Max, you better get outta here! This room is filled with some of the worst, most evil people ever!" Going by the information that I found out when I was researching about the Thundermans, I think that's the point. He wants to be by the worst and evilest people in the world! What? I got curious. 

"You're here."

"Yeah, but I'm here undercover with Captain Man and Kid Danger--" You idiot! You seriously just blew your cover to your twin brother. 

"Captain Man and Kid Danger are in this room?"

"No! No, no, no, no, Max, don't tell anybody... don't te--" Well, then, maybe you should've not told your brother who wants to be a villain. 

"Hi. I'm Jeff. You want a bite of my pie?" Phoebe freezes it.

"Hey, you froze my pie!"

A while later

All of the villains have been presenting ideas for about an hour now.

"Okay, what if we capture Captain Man and Kid Danger, then we drop them in the Grand Canyon?"

"Ooh."

"Inventive." 

"Arizona side or the Utah side?

"Then... we fill the entire Grand Canyon with mud!"

"Okay, there's like 75 reasons why that plan is stupid."

"Hey, we have a problem."

"Not now, I have to listen to this."

"Do you know how much mud we would need to fill a canyon that grand?" 

"Or... we can go back in time, when the Grand Canyon was much smaller." 

"Oh please-- does everything with you have to be about time travel?" Well, he's the Time Jerker. So, he's bound to talk about time travel one way or another. 

"Well, I am the Time Jerker!" See!

"Yeah, well we know your name, okay? I'm the Toddler, that's Dr. Minyak--"

"Sir?"

"What is it, boy? I'm busy!"

"Busy? I don't think you'll feel too busy to see some old friends of yours?" 

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Max, in a way, unmaskes Ray and Hen. Nice going, Phoebe! Maybe Ray was right about not bringing her along. 

"Captain Man and Kid Danger!"

"Well, well! Roll me over and change my diaper."

"'Sup."

"Time'sup... for you two!"

"I'll give them a little taste of my Heliometer." Phoebe kicks the device out of Minyak's hand. 

"Oww! That third Muchacho just foot-kicked me, right in my hand!" 

"I'm not a Muchacho." Phoebe unmasks herself in a way. 

"I'm not even Canadian!" They pull off the costumes? They were tearoffs? 

"All right, you evils. On the floor, hands behind your backs."

"Get up Jeff!"

"You're embarrassing us!" 

"Well... I'm just gonna, uh... finish this bowl of lentils." Ray uses the bowl to break the main light. Ray, Hen, and Phoebe run after Ray breaks the main light. 

"Kid Danger, take Phoebe and get outta here!" Ray.... What are you planning?

"I'll hold 'em off!"

"No, I'm not leaving you!"

"We wanna stay and fight!"

"No, there's too many of them!"

"But what about Max?" 

"I said go! Kid, that's an order!" 

"Come on!" Ray goes back to fight them while Hen and Phoebe run and leave Ray behind. 

"Ooh! Here, gimme that! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah..." The Toddler blasts Ray. 

"Ahhh! It's not funny! I mean it! You put me down right now... Okay. Go ahead. Laugh it up. Is this all you got? Is this the worst you can do?" 

Later-Helicopter

Currently trying to find the train that Ray is on top of. 

"Henry, hurry! we've got to find Ray!"

"I'm trying to find Ray! He's moving, really fast. Like at 62 miles an hour." Well, he's on a train, so no duh! 

"Well, then maybe he's in a car." 

"No way. He's following a direct path along the Swellview train tracks. And you can't drive a car on railroad tracks. So, how can Ray be moving so fast?"

"You take this one."

"Maybe he's on a train."

"Uh... Sorry, I didn't hear what you said over all this helicopter noise." 

"I got this. MAYBE HE'S ON A TRAIN!" 

"Hey, Schwoz! I think Ray's on a train!" 

"Aye aye!"

"He's probably on a train."

"Uh-huh." Idiot.

"Okay, there's the Swellview train, right over there!"

"Oh! I-- I see him1 I see Captain Man!"

"Where he is?" 

"He's on top of the train!"

"What's he doing?"

"Uh... I... I think my brother Max is helping him blow his nose." 

"Aw, that's so sweet." Hen takes off his headset and I put on my cloak.

"I'm goin' down there! Charlotte, hand me that clip!" Char hands Hen the clip. 

"Thanks." 

"I'm going down with you!" 

"Same here!" 

"Okay! Just uh, grab on to me, and... and hold on, like, really, really, really, tight."

"Okay!"

"Wait! We have another rope that Phoebe can use!" Looks like I'm holding on to ethier of them. 

"Oh, thanks!" Phoebe takes the clip from Char.

"Yes, thank you, Charlotte." I hold onto Hen once we climb out of the Helicopter. 

"We are right over the train!" Hen and Phoebe throw their ropes over.

"Jump!" We jump and land on the train. I let go once we get up. 

"Yeah! Look who's on the train now."

"Us." 

"Oh, jeeminy-joo! It's the stupid kid again!"

"That's right. I mean, I'm not stupid, but I am here."

"Kid Danger! Hood Danger?"

"Phoebe?"

"You back off, Max!"

"Now do your blowy freezy thing." 

"Love to." Phoebe tries to use her powers but, because of the high speeds, she can't do it. 

"Whoa!"

"What? What happened? Why didn't it work?" 

"Uh... The train is moving so fast, I guess the wind is too strong!" 

"Kids, look out!" Hen and I duck when Toddler swings a pipe? Hen takes Toddler down. 

"My heliometer!" Max tries to get it but, it gets stuck on another car.

"Yow!" Hen and I fight Van Del and Minyak.

"Security!" Toddler uses a slide whistle? Which make more villains appear from the cars. The other villains have Phoebe while the other goons have us. Why is one of them trying to eat Hen's arm and the other ones trying to break Phoebe's leg?

"What are you? You-- you're so weird!"

"Quit biting his arm!"

"Yes! Hurt them! I love it!"

"Stop that!"

"Oww! My leg doesn't bend that way!" 

"Hey! How am I supposed to use the bathroom?" You're wondering that question now?? 

"Hurry up, I gotta pee!" The goons knock Hen down and I guess they forgot that I exist. The other goons knock Phoebe down too. 

"Kid Danger! Huh, what's that?" All of a sudden, something comes to break the block that Ray is in. 

"Whoa!" Where's Ray?

"Hey! What exploded?"

"Captain Man?" 

"What happened?"

"Where'd he go?"

"Oh, looks like Captain Man exploded!" 

"Ding dong, the Captain's dead!" And so will all the villains when I get my hands on them. 

"Yes! Swellview is ours!" I see Ray starting to climb up! He's alive!

"Captain Man!"

"Ooh, sorry Kid-- he's dead. Which makes it very difficult for him to help you now. Or maybe you're too stupid to realize that it's a new day in Swellview, because nobody has to worry about Captain--" Ray taps Toddler's shoulder. 

"Toddler... it's time for your nap."

"No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, I already took a nap right after lunch..." Ray tosses Toddler off the train. 

"Wow, this is uncomfortable."

"Don't get nervous, it's still six of us against four of them." So, they do remember that I exist. Phoebe uses her powers to toss one off the train. 5 against 4. 

"Okay, now it's five to four." We fight them and knock them off the train. Max gets unstuck. 

"Nice goin' Kid Danger, Hood Danger, Miss. Thunderman."

"Yeah! We did it! How about that? Way to go us! Woo!"

"Y'know, Max, we never woulda had a problem if you hadn't blown our cover." We wouldn't have had a problem in general if Phoebe hadn't told Max. 

"That's right, Max."

"Oh, well, I said I was sorry." 

"Mmm, no ya didn't." 

"Didn't I?"

"You didn't." 

"But hey, no worries. Kid Danger, Hood Danger, and I forgive you." 

"What? You guys forgive him?!?"

"Sure."

"Totally."

"See? They're cool."

"Aw, yeah."

"We're sooo cool." 

"So, we were gonna give Phoebe a ride home in our helicopter." 

"You want us to give you a ride, too?" 

"Seriously? I mean, even after all that I did, you still wanna give me a ride home?" What are Ray and Hen planning?

"Of course."

"Oh yeah. Yeah." 

Later

Max is hanging out the helicopter as we're giving them a ride home. Since the helicopter is full, I'm sitting on Hen's lap, which I'm starting to wonder if Hen is ok with this. 

"Phoebe!"

"Hey, Max! How you doin?" 

"My hair looks terrible in this wind!" 

"Bird!" A bird cracks the window. 

"Phoebe!" 

A couple of days later-School

The school janitor is throwing darts at the ceiling? 

"Uh, why are you up on that ladder?"

"Throwing darts at our ceiling?"

"'Cause some kid let a balloon float up there, and I mean to get it down." I mean, that is a way to get a balloon down. 

"Well... Isn't there a safer way to get a balloon down?"

"Hey, I don't tell you how to be a snotty kid." I see Hen come from the corner that the darts are in and see Char and Jasp come from the other corner.

"And it should not do that." 

"Oh, 'sup people?"

"Hey. Hen."

"Hi, Henry."

"Hey." 

"Hey, are you doing anything after school?" 

"Yep, I'm workin' on my black belt." Forgot that Jasp is in a belt making class. That explains why I found a few belts in my room this morning. 

"Your black belt?"

"I didn't know you were taking karate."

"He's not."

"I'm not." Jasp pulls out the belt from his backpack.

"I'm taking a belt-making class. All I have left to do is punch the holes and add the buckle."

"Man."

"Wow. Y'know, I bet Charlotte would love a new hand-made belt."

"And you'd lose that bet."

"Well, I'll totally make you a belt!"

"No, no, I have plenty of belts and I--"

"Here! I just need to measure your waist." Jasp measures Char's waist.

"Nuh-uh, I don't want you to meas-- No seriously, it's fine."

"I got this." 

"Boosh!"

"Okay, let's see how big around you are..."

"Okay, no girl would like this." 

"I've already been measured. That's why Jasp had that bruise on his face for a little bit." 

"There! I'm gonna make you a new belt with a giant flower buckle on it that says girl power!" Jasp leaves. 

"No, no, there's no need."

"Good idea." 

"Tee hee." Hen opens his locker. 

"Yeah, you think you're real cute. Well, maybe I'll tell that girl Amy in science class that you have a crush on her, and then she'll make you a necklace made outta--" Why did Hen just pull out a note from his locker?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait."

"What?" 

"Someone left this note in my locker." 

"Well, what's it say?"

"It says, 'I know your secret." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 12K 31
{This Book is discontinued, but on my page is a new version of this book I'm writing you should check out if you want to. Thank you!} Madison Deane S...
721 20 7
A girl wearing a long black cloak was running through the woods while looking over her shoulder every now and then. Her face wasn't visible because o...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
1.3M 22.6K 67
Being the daughter of a superhero is difficult for Arabella Manchester but what makes it more difficult for her is the fact that she is kept secret f...