I am Sasuke's twin sister...

Od LadyXenia843

The war ended. Hearts are broken. Feelings have changed. Will things go back to the same? Third Season of IAS... Více

Before starting.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

12.

1.2K 49 17
Od LadyXenia843

"Is she one of the Ninjas that came?" I heard someone in the room.

"That's right. The other one escaped, but we still have one."

Then a loud noice was heard.

"Idiot! The Elders are not going to like this! Go look for the other two!" An angry voice was heard.

Ah. I realize what was happening, and just waited there.

"You are pretty smart for not trying to escape. We are going to cut your legs if you try something."

I yawned.

"Can you guys like hurry? I need to go home and sleep." I said bored.

Someone took off my blindfold, and I stared at him.

"Look here. I am the one in control, if you don't want to die, you better-"

"Really? I don't want to." I said and activated my Sharingan.

They didn't have time to do anything as they were trapped in a Genjutsu. I untied myself, and began to look for the girl. After a couple of minutes I found her in a room.

"Get away from the door." I tell her from outside.

I concentrate some Chakra on my fist, and punch the door.

"Let's get out of here." I said to her.

"Saki!"

"Where are you?"

I heard them call me.

"Going!" I yell back.

We go outside the room, and find them.

"Seems like this was work of the Elders. The chief didn't knew anything of this, and doesn't want to do this to his daughter. Seems like you have already found her thought." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

I just smiled.

"Alright, let's get going."

We went back, and the Elders were put on prison. Nozomi went back to her dad, and they decided that she was going to be the next chief. They went back to be the happy family again.

"Good job, who would have thought that they are still people like that... Anyways, you can rest for the rest of the day."

We nodded and left. I was just laying in my bed, but I was very bored. So I did whatever anyone else would do, or at least me.

"Saki?"

"I am bored."

Kakashi-sensei sighed, and then smiled.

"Alright, come on in."

I enter his house, and I began to tell about my training and how I had been. Kakashi-sensei began to tell short stories about his trip. He looked extremely tired, but continued to listen.

"And..." I yawned mid talking.

"It's pretty late, you should sleep." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

"You should also sleep." I said sleepy.

"Yes, yes. I will sleep in the couch, so go to my room." Kakashi-sensei said to me.

I shook me head.

"We can fit in your bed." I said rubbing my eyes trying to stay awake.

Kakashi looked at me.

"I will sleep in the couch." He said to me.

"No. Then I should be the one sleeping in the couch." I said to him.

Kakashi sighed.

"Alright, let's go to the bed then."

I followed him, and fell asleep within minutes. The next day I woke up alone, and found Kakashi in the couch.
That was a good memory from the time that he was tired, but still took care of me.

"Hokage-sama. Here's your tea." I said placing a cup besides him.

He took it and took a sip. He relaxed.

"It's coming." I said to him.

"What? It's that time already?" He asked more stressed.

"Yes, we received this from the Hyuga clan." I said handing him a scroll.

I already knew what was happening, but it had to be written down. Kakashi read the scroll, and frowned.

"Don't worry, but you have a Kage's Summit in five minutes." I announced it to him.

I had already gotten the message a little while ago, and was preparing for the meeting. I let them place everything in the Hokage's office, and the meeting begin. The meeting began with Kakashi dropping the bomb.

"How do we know this information is real?"

"Raikage. After the Great Shinobi war, are you really questioning this information?" I heard the voice of Gaara question the Raikage.

"I agree with the you, but we want to make sure this is actually going to happen." The Mitzukage said to everyone.

Should I just end this? As I thought that I felt Kakashi's eyes on me.

I look at him, and he was asking for help. Hmm... He hasn't done anything wrong right now...

"Good evening." I greeted them with a bow.

They all looked at me, and waited for me to talk.

"This is a serious problem if we don't act accordingly. As you know, I no longer can see the future, but I do know what should happen in we do the right thing. We will be sending Naruto in this mission so we can get the best results, we just want you to know that if anything changes, you need to be on guard before the worse happens." I said to them. "Or would you rather me join him, and help him destroy earth? Cause if that's the case-"

"Ho-how can we help?" The Raikage cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"That's what I like to hear." I said with a smile.

The meeting ended peacefully, and we began to get to work.

"So, I am thinking in sending Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, and-"

"Obito."

"And Obito- wait." Kakashi looked where the voice came from, and Obito was sitting in the window.

"How was the mission?" I asked Obito.

Because his position in the villa age wasn't stable enough. He has to do 1000 A or B rank missions to be able to be a Konoha citizen. He has 199 missions left to do.

"Rough as always. Who would have know that 1 out of 5 persons can become crazy for power? Or at least that's what I found out after 801 missions." Obito said coming closer to us.

"Well, people always want power." I said to him.

"That doesn't answer the question of why would you go to this mission. I had already had your next mission." Kakashi said to him.

"And what would that have been?" Obito asked.

"To escort a-"

"Booringgg." Obito interrupted Kakashi.

"Hokage-sama, I think it would be more beneficial for Obito to go to this mission. This would make him look better if things go as planned." I helped Obito.

"See, I am right."

Kakashi sighed, and gave in.

"Alright. You are going to be in this mission too."

We have the notice to them, and Naruto was happy to not being doing paper work.

"Naruto, Hinata's sister has being kidnapped. So that means to be careful with her, okay? Don't do anything stupid because I will personally hit you." I said to him before they left in a whisper.

Naruto nodded a little paled.

"Then, we will get going." Obito said to Kakashi.

Kakashi nodded, and they left.

"Are they really going to be alright?" Kakashi asked me.

"Do you want to make a bet with me?" I asked him.

"... I will pass on that." He said with a small smile.

We went back and continued to walk do work. Even if the end of the world was close, paperwork still filled our tables.

Should I just burn everything...?

"Whatever you are thinking is a no." Shikamaru's voice brought me back to reality.

"What do you mean? I wasn't thinking about anything." I said innocently.

"... Aha... anyways. Here is my part. I am out." Shikamaru said while leaving his paperwork.

I waved to him, and he left. Then, Itachi-nii came too.

"You finished, too?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Do you still have a lot? Should I help you?" He volunteered.

I shook me head. Such a good brother I have...

"I am fine, I am almost done too." I said to him.

He nodded, and left. It was true tho, I was almost done with with my work. I had Naruto's left. Hours passed, and Kakashi was finally done. I still had half of Naruto's work.

"You should go home and rest." Kakashi said to me.

"I am almost-"

"You still have half of Naruto's work."

"... But if I can't just leave all this work." I said to him.

"The world is in danger of ending, and the only thing you are worried about is paperwork?"

"... The world is not going to end." I said abiding his eyes.

"Saki. Please, it's not healthy. I will do the end of the work, but please rest."

"I don't want to burden you, you should be the one resting." I answer back still not looking at him.

I felt him grabbed my check gently, and made me look at him. He looked at me for permission, and I just put my hands behind his neck, and pulled him closer to kiss him. He moved his hands to my back, and pulled me even closer. We only separated because of air. Damn you oxygen.

(A/n- I am sorry for you being human????)

"Are you finally going to rest?" Kakashi asked me still hugging me.

"Only if you rest with me." I said with a playful smile.

We put everything ready for tomorrow, and I went to his department. It was 1am, so no one saw us enter to his apartment together.

"Go take a shower first, so you can sleep." Kakashi said to me while kissing my head.

I nodded, and rapidly shower. When I was done, I saw a t-shirt and a pair of underwear.

"Did I left my underwear here?" I asked myself.

I changed without minding it, and the t-shirt fit me like a dress. I laugh a little when I saw myself in the mirror. I went to the bedroom, and laid down in the bed. Soon enough, I fell asleep. When I woke up, Kakashi was hugging me while sleeping. I slowly stood up, and I went to the kitchen to cook us some breakfast. We only had two hours before work.

"I only slept four hours..." I said while finishing cooking.

"It's a good day." Kakashi said looking at me.

"It is, I am here." I said to him.

He hugged me from behind.

"Should we skip work today?" He said resting his shin on my head.

"Says the Hokage of Konoha." I say to him.

"Hmm..."

"If we finish work early today, I will give you a little reward." I said while turning to him, and giving him a pick on his cheek.

That seemed to work for him as he looked motivated throughout his work day. The sun was setting down, and we received good news from Obito. We were just waiting for them to arrive.

"Kakashi-sensei!!!! We are here!!!" Naruto announced his arrival.

"We hear you, Naruto." Kakashi and me said at the same time.

We were talking about some work, so I was in his office.

"We were successful." Obito said to us.

"Okay." We said without minding them too much.

"..."

"..."

"We almost died."

"You are alive tho." I said while showing Kakashi some scrolls.

"Agh! Okay! At least look shocked!" Sakura cried.

"Okay, sorry. I just knew that you guys were strong enough to easily defeat him." I said with an angelic smile.

"Oh..."

"Wait! I know what you are trying to do!" Naruto yelled at me.

"Naruto, I wonder who did your paperwork while you left..." I said to him.

He quickly got very quiet.

"Saki, don't be too harsh on Naruto." Hinata said to me.

"Alright, alright. I will calm down, but there's paperwork to be done, so we only need one of you to report, and now reports is made in paper." I said to them.

They left, and we continued to work. Thanks to everyone efforts, we were able to finish on time today. No extra work for us. I went to my house, and got ready to pass the night with Kakashi. I packed for tomorrow morning so I wouldn't have to come in the morning. I was about to go, when I heard a someone knocking on my door. I went to open the door, and saw Sasuke-nii.

"What brings you here?" I asked him letting him in my apartment.

"I... I came yesterday, but seems like you weren't here." He said to me.

Shit.

"Ah. I was doing extra work because of Naruto." I said to him.

Sasuke nodded, and after talking a little bit, he left. I made sure he was quite far before I teleported to Kakashi's apartment.

"Kakashi, I am-"

I froze.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(A/n- Why did Saki froze?🤔🤔🤔)

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY DRAWINGS

Thank you for reading!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.5K 219 31
Itachi loves his little brother more than anything. However, due to his father's high expectations of him, he is forced to try and enter ANBU. When I...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
297K 7.3K 91
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
107K 4.2K 37
Naruto is starting a new school year in a new town. New town, new school, new people, and a new Naruto. How will people react to Naruto and what happ...