๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
School/job
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

Hatred

1.8K 108 73
By chimmydiorrr

3 years later

It had been three years since Felix's disappearance, Kkomi and Kkami were all grown up and were currently living with Hyunjin, Yeji and Ryujin moved in together and It was revealed that Minho was a assassin from another guild, it tore a wedge between Han and him but they patched things up.

Hyunjin continued to live his life as the crimson killer.

But only as the crimson killer.

☯︎︎

Life wasn't the same after Felix left, especially for Hyunjin.

After Hyunjin was discharged from the hospital, he couldn't bear to step into his home, the home he once had shared with Felix, the home he couldn't wait to open the door and see his smiling sunshine greeting Hyunjin with open arms and engulfing himself in the small short arms he felt most comfortable in.

Most days Hyunjin spent going to his and Felix's special spot, throwing rocks in the pond and reminiscing of his and Felix's past memories. It gave a small sort of comfort in Hyunjin knowing that he was able to cherish those moments and hopefully believing he would come back.

Ever since he left, Hyunjin was determined to find him and convince him to come back but all of his efforts failed, It was like every time hyunjin got close he always wounded up back at square one.

Almost as if him and Felix were racing and as soon as Hyunjin caught up Felix would sprint ahead and leave Hyunjin in the dust.

For the first couple of weeks Hyunjin didn't feel up for anything, the energy just left his body completely, thus creating an empty void in himself.

Hyunjin drunk himself dry, cried himself to sleep and went into a deep depression, but one thing didn't change and that was his love for Felix.

But that changed over the years.

That love turned into pain and that pain turned into hatred.

All Hyunjin could feel was hate and anger for the younger, he didn't know how it happened but the sudden thought of his name or himself showing up at Hyunjin made his blood boil and his skin crawl.

The last thing Hyunjin ever wanted to hear was the name lee Felix.

☯︎︎

"I'm done with your little games, your gonna die here today, and it's gonna be by my hands" Hyunjin walked closer to his target and lifting his chin with the point of his knife "And I'm gonna enjoy every drip of blood that runs out of your body onto the cold concrete floor" Hyunjin whispered into the targets ear.

The target grit his teeth and yelled "Our boss will kill you one day ! COUNT YOUR DAYS CRIMSON KILLE-"

Slice

The target was cut off by a knife slicing his throat "Fucking annoying" Hyunjin mumbled to himself.

Hyunjin walked over to the target and yanked his knife out of his throat, taking it in his hands he took a white handkerchief and slowly started wiping the blood off.

He threw the handkerchief on the floor and proceeded to walk to the exit of the building, walking over dead bodies in the process.

As Hyunjin was walking away, his phone started buzzing. Hyunjin grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered.

"That was your last mission and you completed it as expected, enjoy your week Hyunjin your off duty, we'll call you back with another assignment when we're ready for you"

Hyunjin sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket "there goes my fun for the week" he said out loud.

☯︎︎

"Kkomi ! Kkami ! Food !" Hyunjin yelled as he walked into his apartment holding two cans of dog food and his keys.

Seconds later Hyunjin could hear a click clack, fast movement sounds coming from a random place in the apartment.

And Not even five seconds later, two dogs appeared in front of Hyunjin, one with white and black fur while the other has brown and black fur, running towards Hyunjin with their tongues out and ears perked up.

Hyunjin softly giggled at his dogs "alright alright... I got your food now don't go banging your head on the counters again Kkami" He said as he pat both of their heads.

Hyunjin grabbed the two cans of dog food and placed them on the counter, he opened up one of the drawers and grabbed the can opener, hearing the whimpers from the two dogs Hyunjin tried slicing the cans open in a haste but giving himself a small cut on his finger in the process.

Hyunjin hissed in pain, it's been a while since he's physically been hurt but all he did was suck on the spot where he got cut, licking the blood off like he was some kind of vampire.

Hyunjin managed to open the cans so he placed them down on the ground for Kkami and Kkomi, not even waiting for Hyunjin to place them down Kkomi and Kkami were digging in.

Hyunjin softly smiled at his dogs and walked off to the bathroom, it didn't hurt anymore but he also didn't wanna get a stupid infection from the cut.

Hyunjin looked at the cut on his finger and saw a drip of blood creeping out, Hyunjin sighed and opened the bathroom door, immediately heading towards the mirror and the cabinet grabbing a band aide from the cabinet.

He opened the Band-aide and grabbed it out of the two pieces of paper, he rolled off the two pieces of plastic stuck underneath it then placed the aide onto his finger wrapping it around his finger.

After Hyunjin was done, he caught himself in the mirror, Hyunjin looked at himself and said "I look sleep deprived"

But Hyunjin's thoughts stopped when he heard a ringing sound coming from the kitchen.
Hyunjin groaned in annoyance he knew exactly what it was.

Hyunjin walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen, he saw a light radiating from the kitchen counter with buzzing coming from it.

He walked over and grabbed it, it was his phone ringing and the caller was
"What do you want Han?" Hyunjin said sounding annoyed and frustrated.

"Come to the cafe"

"And what cafe is that?"

"Hyunjin don't be like that, the usual one we always went to"

"Mmm no thanks I have another mission I have to complet-"

"I know your lying because Yeji told me that, that was your last mission for the week"

Hyunjin gritted his teeth
'Dammit Yeji'

"So? Doesn't mean anything-"

"Just come over dumbass, we'll me-"

"We'll? Who else is coming?"

Silence was overheard through the phone
"Its just Me, Minho, Yeji, Ryujin,-"

"Ahh so it's a couples date I see... well sorry but I'm single and not ready to mingle so goodby-"

"I'll kidnap you here myself Hyunjin, remember, I am second best in our guild"

"Remember, I'm the best in the guild it won't be that easy to kidnap me dumbass"

Silence was overheard again
"Look... just come over and I'll leave you alone for the week, I'm not asking for much Hyunjin"

"Oh but you are Han"

Han sighed "I'll see you in 20 no negotiations, goodbye" Han said as he hung up the call.

Hyunjin looked at his phone and saw that Han indeed hung up on him, Hyunjin gritted his teeth but let loose, "I'm gonna kill you Han" Hyunjin said as he fumbled his head in frustration.

Hyunjin had no choice, Han wasn't lying when he said he would kidnap Hyunjin.
One time when Hyunjin refused to go help Yeji move into Ryujin's apartment, complaining about it being too bright outside and radiating too much sun for his dark soul, she turned off his entire wifi and power network.

Hyunjin sighed and dragged himself to his bathroom, shutting the door angrily he immediately started taking off his clothes, throwing his socks off then taking his hair out.

He entered the bathroom then closed the door, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up but as soon as the shirt was off, he was faced with the mirror and the first thing that got his attention was the scar from that one night three years ago.

Hyunjin took a good sec to stare at his wound, he slowly caressed it and he made him feel pain, not the physical kind of pain but mentally.

Even looking at the wound or being reminded of it brought him nothing but hell.

He wish he could forgot all about it and just move on but there was no going back, especially when it imprinted onto your body.

Hyunjin clutched his hands together in anger and frustration seeing the wound reminded him of the one thing he hated the most

Lee Felix.

But Hyunjin payed no mind to it, trying his best to brush off the petty topic he ignored it and walked away, heading towards the shower he turned it on, turning the nob to the correct temperature by adjusting it over and over again, he put his hand in the shower over and over trying to feel the water, making sure he got the right temperature.

Finally after what almost seemed like a minute Hyunjin got the perfect temperature.
Slipping his pants and boxers off he slid himself into the shower.

Feeling the warm heat on his body, Hyunjin was aroused in it, distancing himself from all of the stress and thoughts going on in his mind.

————————————

Lowkey think this is one of my best chapters....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 247 22
He is a CEO of the big corporation and the man with the bad past connection those two together to some black story that made a young, pretty model ha...
3.5K 259 13
Felix found his soulmate Hyunjin in high school.. going through thick and thin..their love got stronger but there was one problem... Felix despises l...
92.1K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
30.6K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedใ…ฃMinho ร— Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...