Loveless Beauty (Completed)

By Rurika_mahi

If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautif... More

Prologue
Character introduction
Chapter I "Karma is a Bitch"
Chapter II: A family thing
Chapter III: Be aware of your Surroundings
Chapter IV: Don't depend on others for your happiness
Chapter V: Kissing comes First?!
Chapter VI: Never trust your next seat passenger
Chapter VII : False rumor don't resolve easily
Chapter VIII: Fighting the Wicked
Chapter IX: Giving him a Migraine
Chapter X: Unanswered Questions
Chapter XI: Sour loser, Keya
Chapter XII: Unexpected relations
Chapter XIII: One Eighty Degree
Chapter XIV: All going down
Chapter XV: What's funny?!
Chapter XVI: All in head?!
Chapter XVII: Baffled senses
Chapter XVIII: Take it or Leave it
Chapter XIX: Slip Ups
Chapter XX: Far away from the truth
Chapter XXI: That Child
Chapter XXII: Not Prepared for This
Chapter XXIII: Family Drama
Chapter XXIV: Family Drama Part II
Chapter XXV: Shattered Feelings
Chapter XXVI: A Lot Of Attention
Chapter XXVII: Equation gone Wrong
Chapter XXVIII: Mix N Jinx
Chapter XXIX: Overwhelmed
Chapter XXX: Nature Me
Chapter XXXI: Not so Smart
Chapter XXXII: Try Her
Chapter XXXIII: Stranger Danger
Chapter XXXV: Bad Influence
Chapter XXXVI: Their Destiny
Chapter XXXVII: Who was Behind This?!
Chapter XXXVIII: Skilled Ex-husband
Chapter XXXIX: Missing?!
Chapter XL: The Diary
Announcement
HIS LOVED BEAUTY

Chapter XXXIV: Pent Up Feelings

271 20 6
By Rurika_mahi

I also have updated chapter 33 before this one. Read that first.

I never lied when I said that trouble finds its way upto me. I don't need to struggle for that. It was just like in the frozen movie, where the ice queen touches you and you turn into ice. In my case, I choose a person, no. My luck connects me to some random person and that person has some kind of conflict with Gashmir. 

First, it was Diya who found out about our little secret. It took me some time but I realized that Gashmir wasn't mad because of the revelation of our secret marriage. But he was mad that the person who caught the secret was Diya. And now, a stranger named Kabir.

I don't know anything about the person standing infront of me. My first thought, when I looked at him, was that he was attractive. When he came to me, talked, I found him intriguing. Then he began the perplexing talk, I found him a bit scary. But he was nothing but comforting to me. And that was my mistake to believe that he was influential. 

The thing about some influencers was that when you start to believe in them they will abandon you at the exact time. To make you feel how stupid you were. That was what had happened. 

The smugness was written all over his face. And for some reason he embellished those things when he narrated what I had done that night with him. 

Well, I guess the reason behind that, the stranger, Kabir and my ex-husband Gashmir were not in each other's good books. For that reason he surely had done a great job pissing off the person. How?!

Ohh! I could sense the havoc rising behind me. How the sea waves stir and collide with the shore with a force. I was experiencing that kind of force from behind and I don't exaggerate.

Casting my nerves aside, I uncertainly yet slowly turned to face Gashmir. And boy was the site thrilling. His stiff posture completely declares his temper. Though his face held no single emotion, his eyes told another story. His visible veins in forearm ascertained his clenched fist, alerting that he was holding himself back. Any small thing and he will erupt. He won't be able to control his fierceness that was clear. 

Without a word, he stormed out of the place, leaving me cold. I followed him out without anticipating the outcomes. Despite knowing what it would result into. But I had to. How could I not, when he was that mad?! 

"Gashmir," I called for him, as he marched his way into the college lawns. He would have heard me, any deaf person would have, my voice was that high, but he didn't care to listen. 

Anyways, I was stubborn. So, I ran after him, I can't let him drive this mad. I cared for him too much to let him go distraught. I will prefer his wrath over his harm, anytime. I ran with whatever energy I possessed in my body. On reaching him, I grabbed his forearm but he jerked it with immense force that shocked me to core. 

I don't let that hurt me. I understand he was mad. Certainly, when he turned to walk away, I again tried to reach him. Apparently, sensing my intentions, he turned so fast that halted me in my steps and growled, "Do not touch me."

I held my hands up in the air, to show that I will do as he says. "Ok, I won't." I reassured him. Hesitantly, but I further say, "you can't leave. Not like that."

He laughed. His laughter was anything but meanancing. He charged towards me, with rage filled eyes. He didn't stop within an inch, closing whatever gap should be left, invading my personal space. Pinning me with his hard gaze, his each word laced with abhorrence,  "You sure do know how to lure people in your innocent facade. I almost fell for it now, even after what my ears heard back there." 

I rolled my eyes at his false accusations, "you didn't even spare a glance at me." How could one get lured without looking at the person?! Only Gashmir knows.

Puzzled, what he looked like. So I made it clear to him, "You said I lured you. Is that true?!" 

He looked dumbfounded. "Is that all you got?!" Furrowing his brow, he looked cute. And all I want to do is hold his face and kiss his confusions away. Oh god!

Shrugging I said, "Nah! But I decided to focus on that." 

Slight amusement flashed on Gashmir's face, however he didn't smile or laugh. I felt relieved that he wasn't furious anymore. Silence engulfed as we stared at each other for what felt like an eon, wordlessly, both lost in our heads. Chirping of crickets could be heard around the corners. If not for that our heartbeats were the only sound audible. The world around disappeared like it wasn't there before.

The moment didn't last long cause getting out of this stupor, Gashmir looked away. I remained unchanged, focused on him as his expressions turned one eighty to zero. Without looking at me, he said, "I should go."

"Ok, let's go." Saying that I made my way to parking. Footsteps not following me, I stopped and turned to find Gashmir on the same spot. I folded my arms, placed them over my chest while tapping my foot, I raised a brow and asked, "Change of plans?! Are we staying?!"

"No. You are staying. I'm leaving. That's the plan." He retorted annoyingly. 

Sighing, I walked upto him. Looking up, I stared him in the eyes. I tapped one finger on his forehead, saying, "You crazy, if you think I will let you alone."

"Why?! Do you think someone will kidnap me?!" He mocked.

I mocked him back, "Can't risk our famous celebrity's security." That will shut him up. Or so I thought. 

"Fuck off." He sounded pissed. 

"Gladly. Once I dropped you____" I was cut off by harsh force as Gashmir held me tight in his arms as I collided with his chest. Our bodies touch each other with the barrier of clothes. I placed my hands on his chest and looked up. My eyes have shown surprise as I wasn't expecting this kind of touch. I always dreamed of being in his arms someday. But not like this. His hold around my waist was tight. Great, I once again provoked him. But what did I even do?! 

"Stop this," he groaned as though he was in pain. 

Ignoring him, I asked in a whisper, "Are you hurt?!" 

He stared in my eyes, which I believed were full of worry before he looked away. He repeated, "Stop this. Whatever you're playing. Just don't."

And that hurt me the most. Playing?! Seriously?! I was dying here, dude. For once I want to smack him so hard to fill some sense in his nonsense brain. 

"I can't. " I whispered. I really can't. This was nonsense. 

His hold loosened, taking it as an opportunity I pushed him softly. I turned my back on him because whatever I had to say next, I couldn’t say with Gashmir being so close to me. Or even face to face with him. Nonetheless, I had to confess. Now or never being the keyword. 

Taking a deep breath, I neaten my already neat dress. That's the sign of nervousness. I begin, slowly, "Can't you see?! I tried, I tried so hard. I tried everything. With your hurtful words, with your despise for me, I thought it would be an easy task. And it was. I ignored you, your existence for so long." 

Frustrated, I continued, "Even when we were married I told myself that it's nothing serious. You're just married to a stranger for some time until you find out the solution to get out of it. And when I got out, I don't know why I wasn't satisfied. I did it for us, for you. However I find myself trying my way in, even when it is near impossible. Even though after you made it clear you don't want me in your life ever again."

"Ugh! It's so difficult. But I tried. I was being too hard on myself. However it never worked. Cause you were even more dominant on me. My feelings were everywhere, dominating me. So, finally I gave up. I decided to give myself a chance. What I didn't know was that I will ruin it again."

Closing my eyes, in defeat, "I don't get where it went wrong. I only wanted your attention, not when you're mad though. I, seriously, don't understand why I always bring out the fierceness in you. And why not the elation." 

Exhaling a breath, I opened my eyes and turned to him, looked up, only to find his absence. I took a glance around, nobody was there except the eerie silence. It was like he wasn't even there before. Did he just leave?! When?! How much did he hear?! Or he didn't hear at all. 

"Uh, Gashmir," I whispered but got nothing in return. We aren't playing hide and seek right?! The idiot just left like that. How mature?! 

However a smile graced my lips. I felt lightweight, now that I let out all those pent-up feelings inside in the air. Why was I relieved that Gashmir hadn't heard those things?! I laughed while taking a twirl, however my happiness came to an end making me squeal.

A/N : thank you for all the votes and support guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 880 38
"𝑺𝑯𝑬'𝑺 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆." ☆☆☆ "That's it...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
3.2M 107K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
649K 19K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...