My love for the beast💜 #taek...

By Lavbtsipurpleyou

It's about a dragon love story, with BTS members as dragons 🐉 This is pure fiction🔥 No other intentions🙅‍♀... More

Hello👋🙋‍♀️
My love for the beast 💜 Part 1 - Introduction (i)
My love for the beast 💜 Part 2 - Introduction (ii)
My love for the beast💜Part 3 - Prologue
My love for the beast - City & school look
My love for the beast💜Part 4
My love for the beast💜Part 5
My love for the beast💜Part 6
My love for the beast💜Part 7
My love for the beast💜Part 8
My love for the beast💜Part 9
My love for the beast💜Part 10
My love for the beast💜Part 11
My love for the beast💜Part 12
My love for the beast💜Part 13
🤩💜Thank You💜🤩
My love for the beast💜Part 14
My love for the beast💜Part 15
My love for the beast💜Part 16
My love for the beast💜Part 17
My love for the beast💜Part 18
♡♡♡Do you guys want it or not♡♡♡
My love for the beast💜Part 19
My love for the beast💜Part 20
My love for the beast💜Part 21
My love for the beast💜Part 22
My love for the beast💜Part 23
My love for the beast💜Part 24
💫Thank You🙏and🙇‍♀️I am Sorry💫
My love for the beast💜Part 25
My love for the beast💜Part 26
My love for the beast💜Part 27
My love for the beast💜Part 28
My love for the beast💜Part 29
My love for the beast💜Part 30
My love for the beast💜Part 31
HELP ME PLEASE
My love for the beast💜Part 32
My love for the beast💜Part 33
My love for the beast💜Part 34
My love for the beast💜Part 35
My love for the beast💜Part 36
🥰🥺🥺Thank you so much Amigos Amigas🥺🥺🥰
About Updates
My love for the beast💜Part 37
My love for the beast💜Part 38
My love for the beast💜Part 39
A/N
My love for the beast💜Part 41
My love for the beast💜Part 42
new story....
AN😍

My love for the beast💜Part 40

2K 103 23
By Lavbtsipurpleyou

Hello my Amigos Amigas🌸

It's good to see you guys. Finally I am going to update this story....
How are you all doing! Hope you guys are doing good..
I also doing good... And 👉👈

I started working after 2 years of gap. I took break after working for 3 years, then I got married.. Now again I started working... It feels good you know!!!

So..thats the reason for my updates.....shall we get into the story... Come on.....

👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈

Taehyung abruptly stood up, and sprinted to their room with a bit blushing cheeks... Yes!!

Jungkook forgot that, the others can also hear their mind link!!! So when Kook got to know that his alpha is not beside him, he started to curse him. ..

"Those three dumplings didn't even bother to take care for me.... What's the purpose of having three stupids, when they didn't even use their brain!!! Hump"....

Jungkook is cursing forgetting that others can also hear... By the time, Taehyung reached their room and grabbed Jungkook by his hand and pulled him into a bone crashing hug....

But kook is still cursing his alpha... So tae just kissed his queen to stop him from cursing...

Annnnnnnd it did.... This is what Kook needed. He knows he is the luckiest person in this dragon world to have Kim Taehyung as his mate.....

"Baby" Taehyung called Kook who is busy watching Taehyung chest like a most interesting thing!!!

"Hmm" Kook said and looked at Tae...

"Do you remember that others can also hear your thoughts? " Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrows... And Jungkook face!!!just exactly matched with tomato🍅.... Kook just hid his face in the crook of tae neck...

"Don't worry... Now, let's get freshen up... We need to discuss something with others... They are already waiting" Taehyung said and kook just nodded his head...

After 20 minutes

Both taekook reached the same area where everyone is waiting....

"Are you ok kook? " Jimin asked with a fond smile on his face...

"Y-yes jiminie" Jungkook said and shyly showed 👌.

Jin came with a breakfast for Kook and of course Taehyung started to feed kook...

"So, Taehyung shall we start from just where we left the talk? " Namjoon asked.

"Yes Namjoon... So like I said we need to protect my queen at any cost" V said looking at Jungkook who is eating banana and now looking at everyone with a questionable look!!!!!

"Umm can you be more specific Alpha V? " Yoongi asked with a same expression...

Next sentence made everyone to shock and Jungkook!!! Lets say!! He stopped working...

"He is going to be pregnant" Taehyung said.....

"Wh-what?? " Jungkook finally asked...

"Yes baby... You are gonna be pregnant with MY child and we need to be very careful since some of the witch followers are still out there... " Taehyung said and looked his queen with a possessive intimating stare

which made Jungkook to break the eye contact and smile shyly...

"How are you so sure about that Alpha? " JHope asked....

"I KnOw" V said and looked at his queen who is now gesturing him that he needed a hug....

and who is V to decline this cute offer... He got up and hugged his queen tightly....

"I don't know how we are going to survive this? " Jin whispered while looking at the couple and sighed..

"What do you mean Jinnie? " Namjoon asked...

"You know, what happened when kook was attacked, when he was mistreated" Jin asked...

"Yeah" Jimin said with a questionable look...

"I mean, Tae is out of his control when Jungkook got all those things... Now I can't even imagine how we are going to handle if someone tried something with Jungkook WHEN HE IS PREGNANT" all gasped knowing...

"I don't real-

Jin couldn't complete when all felt a dominating aura....

" Don't worry... I will handle them very well!!!in my own way" Vante said..

and caressed his queen cheeks who is now smiling a proud smile on his face....

Yes, kook also doesn't want anything happen to his baby... He also ready to face everything...

If i sense any danger to our child, no one can escape from us... He thought with a slight smirk on his face....

🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸🫂🌸

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 25.3K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
1.2M 55.5K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
139K 11K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
102K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...