๐๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜, ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By -paperdreamss

๐—ก๐—ข ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ, ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ โ€ži ain't letting up until the day i die" Tatum Quinn is now nothing. Unseen... More

๐‘ ๐๐จ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐’. ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’Š. ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’”
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š
๐’Š๐’—. ๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š
๐’—. ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”๐’” ๐’Ž๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’“
๐’—๐’Š. ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’”
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™. ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐’™. ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’™๐’—. ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’†๐’•
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. ๐’†๐’—๐’‚๐’๐’–๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡-๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’š
๐’Š๐’™๐’™. ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•
๐’™๐’™. ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ-๐’Š๐’๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’—. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. ๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’๐’†
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’š๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š
๐’Š๐’™๐’™๐’™. ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•-๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’™๐’™๐’™. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’š ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’”๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’•
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. ๐’๐’†๐’“๐’๐’š'๐’” ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. ๐’„๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’ƒ๐’”
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’•
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. ๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’”, ๐’‘๐’Š๐’‘๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’๐’”, ๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’š
๐’™๐’. ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’๐’Š. ๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’๐’๐’
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’–๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’…
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’–๐’๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’—. ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’•๐’๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’”
๐’™๐’๐’—. ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š. ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’›๐’›๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’”
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š
๐’™๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’”๐’†๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š
๐’™๐’๐’Š๐’™. ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
(๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“). ๐’„๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’

๐’™๐’Š๐’—. ๐’”๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ

3.5K 129 151
By -paperdreamss

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH."

For the rest of the night, the pouges had been getting way too drunk - to the point where Pope mother fucking Heyward began to rap - and partied like regular teenagers on a Saturday night. Though, they weren't exactly sure what day it was. It didn't matter; it wasn't like they'd be returning to school any time soon. The two tense boys had finally gave in and got on brotherly, civil terms during their intoxicated states, and Tatum couldn't have been happier about it. Baby TJ slept right through the day, allowing her the time to do whatever she wanted, which was mainly irresponsible, teenage things.

Which brought her to right now, laid on John B's famous fuck bed, underneath the hot body of her girlfriend.

Kiara pressed her lips harder against Tatum's, breathing her heated promises over and over again against the girl's neck, crushing her hips against hers so they were as close as they could be.

"I love you, too," Tatum breathed, her eyes half way up her head as Kiara tore open her shorts and rubbed a soft finger against her damp pants.

With a teasing grin, Kie went down on every part of her girlfriend's body, kissing and savouring every piece of her luxurious skin, smiling against it every time she heard a desperate moan escape Tate's lips. She flicked her tongue up and down her icy, hard nipples, sending shivers through her whole body, a raspy gasp leaving her throat.

When she reached her waistline, Kiara paused. Tatum gritted her teeth, trying her hardest not to whine as the girl teasingly rubbed a single, tickling finger over her waist.

Kiara smirked and leaned back down to press one last, deep kiss to the girl's top bikini line before pulling down her underwear.

Her lips met Tatum's clit and she rubbed her bottom lip against it first, the mere touch sending the girl's legs out of control. Shaking and desperate, Tatum realised how much she had missed this during her time away.

As Kiara continued to smoothly glide her tongue up and down her clit, occasionally giving it a light suck, Tatum's eyes quivered, her legs shook and her back arched. And when she slid two delicate fingers into her, she lost all self control, gripped onto Kie's head and threw her head back with the loudest moans she had ever had, begging for her body's release.

But when it came, when Tatum expected the amazing, adrenaline rush of it, when she expected her core to clench itself around Kiara's fingers, for her clit to throb in the best way, she was only rewarded with her worst nightmare.

Because when Kie rose back ontop of her with a grin, it wasn't Kie anymore. It was her dad. Nathan. His eyes greedy, his smirk evil and his hands dirty. Tatum no longer felt the ecstatic feeling for release. Instead, she felt disgusting. Like her body wasn't her own. Like it didn't belong to her. Like she was going to throw up.

"Tate, you okay?"

Kiara was suddenly pushed aside, her back flat on the bed, and her girlfriend was gone.

Outside, leaning against a tree, Tatum retched and vomited over the fresh-cut, green grass. What the hell was happening? This had never happened before. Not since the bunker. She couldn't breathe. Was this going to be a constant thing? Was she ever going to be okay in sex again? Would her father haunt her forever?

She couldn't live like this anymore. She really couldn't.

"Hey, uh, Tate?"

At the sound of Pope's voice, the girl dragged a hand over her lips to cover up the remaining bits of sick and saliva. Though, she didn't do a very roof job at hiding it, considering there was a pool of vomit on the floor.

However, Pope didn't notice it, too distracted by his own anxiety. But JJ was right; he had to do this. He had to man up and do this, whether it would mean Tatum would hate him forever or not. He probably deserved it after what he did, but he wasn't sure if he could life a life without this girl. His sister.

"Hey, uh, could we talk?"

Tatum nodded eagerly, rubbing her eyes and masking the tears of her short wave of panic. "Hmm. Sure. What's up?"

This was it. This was what he had been making himself sick for weeks for. Pope swallowed down his guilty bile once again and clenched his jaw before opening his mouth, his stomach full of angry, bad butterflies. "A little while ago, when we thought you were dead, me and Kie...we were both really high, and..." Nope. He could not say it. He could not get those words out.

"And what?" asked Tatum, genuinely confused - she didn't catch on very easily. He needed to hurry up and spit the words out, because the tree in front of her, and the faces painted beneath it, was looking particularly interesting to her right now, and she wasn't sure how long she could keep herself focused before her mind switched up on her like it always did.

"Me and Kie, we..." He took a large gulp, watching the girl's enchanting, blue eyes dart back and forth from him and some strange tree. "We had sex."

Her face dropped. Pope shut his eyes, bracing for the impact of a hard fist. He'd received multiple beatings from Joseph Quinn back when he was alive, but rumour had it that he had the weakest deck of the pack. And he knew from spectating a lot of fights that the girl Quinn had a mighty swing on her.

But nothing came.

Absolutely nothing.

He waited a little longer. Wondering.

Then she giggled. Gripped her hair. Swung her head back and forth. And tugged.

She didn't know what to do. Her mind was screaming so many words at her.

Kill Pope. Stab him. Watch the blood trickle down his chest.

Torture Pope. Skin him down with the sharp blade of an apple peeler.

Drown Pope. Force the air out of his lungs.

Bury Pope. Leave him underground. Drive him to instantly. Lock him in a small box. Wait for him to starve to death full of paranoia.

She smashed her fists off her head until they were painted in a fresh coat of vermilion. She yanked her hair until she held handfuls of the brown locks. She giggled hysterically until her voice croaked, died.

This was it. This was what would make Tatum Quinn lose her mind. Everyone knew that. Everyone knew the consequences of her leaving Kiara.

She was suddenly in hot water. Not a sound to be heard. Tight arms strangling her wrists, forcing her blood to stop running, her hands turning purple.

JJ didn't care how hard her was holding her, he didn't care if it hurt. He held her close under the water, praying that she didn't make a sound.

They knew they were here. They knew they were back.

Tatum curiously lifted her head above the water, her eyes peeking out at what was going on outside.

Everyone was hiding in a tree? Sarah and John B looked down at her with the most desperate, worried looks she had ever seen. Pope couldn't even look her in the eye, tears streaming down his eyes when he thought of the pain he was putting her mind through. He didn't have an excuse to why he did what he did, and he hated himself the moment it was over, he hated himself while it was happening, but he still continued. And now he had to watch his sister ruin herself because she lost her only anchor, thanks to him.

Kiara wasn't there, though. Tatum was glad. She honestly had no idea what she would do if she seen that girl tonight.

But it wasn't her 'friends' that caught her attention. It was the three men cruising through the yard. Rafe Cameron, Barry the drug dealer and...Leroy. She gasped. JJ covered her mouth.

He was alive. She didn't kill him.

Relief. Relief filled her body, and she didn't know why. She should be disappointed. Disappointed that the bullet didn't hit him hard enough. Disappointed that this dick was still walking freely. Disappointed that he wasn't dead.

But she wasn't. For some odd reason, she was glad to see her brother alive. And she hated it.

Each boy holding a pistol close, the three fell into stations. Barry was the one to go inside. Usually, Tatum would've raced for that door. Raced to save Kiara. But, for once, she didn't want to save her. She couldn't care less. She was so gone. She didn't care about anything anymore. There was nothing left to care about. This was it. This was her final breaking point. And she didn't give a shit.

"All right, Rafe, let's just go, man," said Leroy boredly as he and the Cameron boy searched the outside. While the kook stuck to the left, the pouge stuck to the right.

Tatum was sure - she was so fucking sure that Leroy seen her. She could've sworn they met eyes. As he strolled past quietly, JJ gripped her wrists tighter and puller her back down into the bubbling water, but she still seen Leroy. Her brother. She knew those eyes. Those dark orbs that the devil himself hid behind - she knew them. And they looked right at her. They did. But he didn't say a thing.

"Nah, they're here, I need to find them," Rafe told him, slurring his words and clearly high on coke.

Leroy rolled his eyes and turned to him with a glare. "And do what, huh?" he asked harshly. "Bum them all to death? They're just teenagers, we'll deal with them when they're not hiding like the pussies they are." When Rafe shook his head stubbornly, he punched him in the arm. "Hey, them hiding means they're afraid - that's a win in my book."

Don't let them see your weaknesses, Tate, you'll die from it.

Emotions are a man's greatest weakness.

Don't he stupid, Tate, or I'll slit your throat like there's no tomorrow.

There's nothing wrong with losing your mind, I haven't seen my mind since I was six, and look at me - I'm doing fucking good for myself.

I will kill you, Tatum, don't think that just because I'm your brother, I won't.

You've got potential in you, kid, I can see it.

You have what it takes to be a real Quinn.

𑁍𑁍𑁍

"TATUM, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

The rest of the night went by like a blurr. Tatum wasn't there, not really. She didn't sleep. She didn't do anything. When people tried talking to her, tried calming her down, she didn't react. They had been waiting for this. They had been feeling physically sick at the thought of this. But they knew it was coming. The day Tatum Quinn lost Kiara Carrera was the day she truly lost her mind. But like her big brother once told her, maybe it was a good thing.

Kiara spent the night crying, apologising, even trying to hug the frozen girl once. She hated herself. She would never forgive herself. There was no excuse for the things she did. It was selfish, and it was wrong, and it ruined the girl she loved. It crushed the girl she had loved and would be in love with forever.

Pope hadn't spoken a word since. He took in every shout, every scream, every accusation that was shot at him by Sarah and the boys. He took it in, and he wanted to die. He would do whatever it took to bring his best friend back, but it broke him to think that her wrecking was his fault.

Sarah spent the night arguing with her best friend, pointing fingers at Kiara and demanding a reason to why she would to this to Tatum. But Kie had no words to say about it. All she did was apologise. A million times. But it was too late for that now. Tatum was gone. And maybe forever.

John B and JJ spent the night trying to help their sister, praying that maybe her love for them would tie her down to her sanity. They did everything in their power to keep her from blowing up. Their hearts broke at the thought of her final downfall.

And this was it. This was officially the stupidest thing Tatum Quinn had ever done.

She took her feelings to the streets, so sick of the emotions curling up in her stomach. She wanted them gone, to throw them away like trash. The way Pope and Kie had thrown her out of their minds for a shitty, pitty fuck.

She wanted to be like Leroy.

To be rid of her feelings.

And the only way she had ever managed to do that was by murder.

Innocent people, guilty people, random people - it didn't matter. The town of Outerbanks welcomed back The Midnight Ghoul with open arms that morning, as she took her knife to the streets and plunged it into the heart of every single person she walked by. Young or old, male or female, she didn't care. She felt amazing.

Sirens. Hundreds of them. John B in cuffs, screaming for her to stop. JJ fighting off officers, trying to save his friends. Pope arguing with the furious citizens, trying to explain how Tatum was really a good person. Sarah in tears, watching her husband be pulled into a cop car and her friend go crazy.

Kiara cried like she never had before, wishing the night before had never happened, wanting nothing more than to have her girl back into her arms again. This was all her fault. She ruined the beautiful human that was Tatum Quinn.

a/n: i hate everything about this...

ive pre-written the next chapter. when do you want it out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 6.2K 47
Lแดแด แด‡ แดกแด€s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษด แด‡สŸสŸษชแดแด›แด›s แดษชษดแด… แด›ษชสŸสŸ sสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… แด„แดแด๊œฐแดส€แด› ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดสŸแด…แด‡ส€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด sษชส™สŸษชษดษข, แด€ ส™สŸแดษดแด…แด‡ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส. Tสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด›สœส€แด‡แดก ษช...
319K 5.4K 17
โ–Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š โ ๐‰๐Ž๐‡๐ ๐ ! ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ! โž โคท ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ โคท ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
619K 12.2K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค...
980 0 38
"Just, just to be clear though, you're mine?" "Please, JJ. I'm infinitely yours." Looking for lost treasures and almost getting killed countless time...