๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šข ๐šˆ...

Por Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... Mรกs

๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

11

2.3K 106 13
Por Blair_Yodin

"I'm still glad I have my ego."

Dan-o and I just ended a stage and now we're in the shadow.

"I can change the things giving me a hard time." Dan-o slammed her hands on the table.

"I'll change them no matter what."

"Aigoo, so what's your plan Eun Dan-o?" I leaned in.

"Jeon Yi-jeun, will you join me and change our fates?" 

I stood up. "Of course, Eun Dan-o!" We both saluted to ourselves.

Eun Dan-o planned to fix her locker while I planned not to attend my music class. In the end, honestly...The Author wins in round 1.

I'm secretly following both Namju and Juda. I hid behind a pillar. "Let's see..." I whispered to myself.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I flinched and and even got more startled when it was Gyeong's voice.

"Gyeong..." I chuckled nervously.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to hurt you." He says and gave me snack.

"Consider that, a sorry gift." He said and walk pass by me. 

Gosh, this guy is giving me heart attack! 

While watching him walk away, I heard a ringing sound in my head and the last thing I know I'm laying on the cold floor.

"Hey servant."

"Are you ignoring me?"

"But, Yi-jeun already told you and paid you. I don't have to be you slave anymore."

"Dan-o!"

"Yin! Wake up." I slowly opened my eyes, meeting the ceiling of the clinic room. I sat up and saw Juda beside my bed.

"What happened?" I held my head.

"You fainted at the Hallway and...Baek Gyeong brought you here." Juda said while holding my hand tight.

"Fainted?" I look around the room and saw Namju leaning on the wall. "Why are you here then?" I asked him.

"Because my servant is here."

"Your servant should be the one following you, not you following her." I replied.

"What ever." He said and left the room.

"Wait, servant? Didn't I paid him?" I told Juda who looked down.

(FLIP PAGE)

Am I on the shadow now? Yep, I am. I quickly finds Dan-o to tell her what I saw. I went to the Library cause' why not? She maybe there doing something crazy or plotting something to change the stage.

I knew it, she's got her head on a book. I walk towards her.

"Dan-o, I saw the continuity and I know you saw it too...There was this thing going to happen, what are we gonna do? Ya! Are you even listening?" 

I saw her staring at someone. It was Juda then Dohwa popped out of nowhere.

"Gosh...It's finally beginning." Dan-o sighed. 

"The second lead's fateful romance." I added.

"Poor Dohwa, you'll go through a lot." Dan-o stared at Dohwa.

"Agreed." I said.

I helped her carry some books but Dan-o bumped onto someone and some books fell. I was about to pick it up when someone picked it first and gave it to Dan-o.

"Oh, Sunlight-guy?" I said with furrowed eyebrows but then again, no response.

"Thanks." Dan-o said and the guy took one glance of me and walked away.

(FLIP PAGE)

"How is she doctor?"

"She just have some low-blood pressure."

We're at a Hospital and I've been checked-up by my parents after they heard what happened in school about me fainting because Juda told them.

"What can we do to get rid of that?" Mom asks as she got her arms around my shoulders.

"We will pay for it. How much?" Dad said.

Right, we're rich...

Doctor Lee Johwa, Dohwa's older brother, chuckled nervously. "Calm down, it's good that we caught it on time, she just needs a balance diet, drink plenty of water and take medications." He took out a prescription.

After that Dr. Lee turns to me. "Don't stress yourself, get plenty of sleep and just don't overthink. Everything will be alright." I nodded.

(FLIP PAGE)

"What the hell is she doing?" I saw Dan-o leaning on our classroom window. I sneak behind her.

"Who are you stalking?" She was startled and jumped.

"Aish! Stop that!" I chuckled at her cute reaction.

"Why is there a background music?" I asked her while looking around but my jaw-dropped when I saw Juda dancing while cleaning.

Dan-o and I leaned to the glass window, our mouths opened.

"Juda...She's cute." 

Dan-o and turns our head to Dohwa. "You really thinks she's cute?" We both asked him in unison.

"She's different from the other girls..." He continued drooling over her.

"Really? You're right, she's different but similar to some mental health patients..." I mumbled.

"What would you have done if there were no such thing as love at first sight?" Dan-o asked.

"I would kill myself." I sarcastically responded.

Dan-o and I sighed.

"What's the matter?" Dohwa asked. Dan-o and I looked at each other before facing Dohwa.

"You fell in love with Juda just now, didn't you?" Dan-o said.

"Wait. You already fell in love with her at the library the other day. So, it wasn't technically just now." I added.

"Wah, what a fate for the second-lead." Dan-o says. "You're always one-step behind and come up short."

"Especially, when Juda is in danger." I gestured my hand to Juda. "But, I'm sure there are some readers who like second leads like you."

"You know, we're just an extra but carrying on our lives." I nodded, agreeing what Dan-o says. "So, don't be disheartened." Dan-o tapped Dohwa's shoulder.

We cling our arms and walk away.

(FLIP PAGE)

I opened my eyes, then saw Gyeong in front of me. "Oh?"

"I just want to apologize...Again." 

I didn't know what to say when...

"Apologize?" I scoffed. 

Wait, that isn't me! 

"You should apologize to Dan-o not me!" I yelled.

Ya! Gyeong, I really accept you apology! What am I saying?

I glared at him then walk away. I can feel my body again. "Woah, what was that?" I returned to Gyeong. "I really accept your apology, forget what I said earlier." I told him which makes him confuse.

"Ok, bye, bye!" I waved my hand on his face.

"I suddenly spoke things I shouldn't be..." I touch my lips then look at my hands. "What was that?" I look above. "Author-nim, are you controlling me?"

I was lost in thoughts when someone pulled me. "Ya!" 

My eyes widened when it was just Namju. He gestured me to not scream, I nodded.

"What was that?" I whisper-yelled. 

"Something's weird going on..." He mumbled. "And I think...You knew about it too..." He pointed his finger at me.

"What? What's weird?" I asked him.

"Why did I forgot?" He held his head then turns to me. "About the stars we talked about the library...Then something happened but then it went back all over again..."

"What are you saying? Do you have you're ego already?!"

"Ego?"

(FLIP PAGE)

"I'm avoiding, Namju just like you said." I with Juda, I look around and thi is definetly a stage but I can move freely!

"I something wrong Yin-ssi?" She asks. "Are you feeling dizzy again?"

"No, I'm just checking something."

"Namju! Oh Namju!"

Wait, what are we doing in at the stair case?

I glance at Juda then I saw Dan-o, also confused. She saw me and I mouthed 'I thought you changed the stage?' but she shook her head saying she cannot move from there.

"What should we do after school?" Juda asked me. "Oh, I remember I have to work..."

"Work again? Aish...If you have time, let's hang out more." I told her and she just you know typical, shy-type protagonist smile and nod.

We were close to the staircase, I tried to move but I couldn't. I tried walking away and try to talk again but there's no voice coming out. Juda went down and I'm following her behind. 

"Hey servant." Namju spoke.

"Ignore him." I finally talk, and told Juda she nodded and continued to walk when Namju spoke again. "Are you ignoring me?"

"But you don't have any bags for her to carry. Leave her alone, I told you that didn't I?" 

"Well, that's..." He stuttered then Juda said. "Bye, then." She pulled me but Namju grab my wrist. "Hey, wait."

"What?" I asked him but he stayed silent staring at me I and gently brushed-off his hand off mine. "We need to go somewhere."

I started feeling dizzy again.

We walk down the staircase when someone...Pushed me? I fell out-of-balance and accidentally pushed Dan-o. My knees touched the cold floor and sprained my ankle. 

Then, I saw Dan-o falling. "Dan-o!" Then some guy saved her?

"Yin! Are you okay?" Juda asked worriedly. I didn't replied. "Yin?" I looked at her and now I felt the pain of my ankle. "Ow..." I hissed.

(FLIP PAGE)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I thought Juda was supposed to be pushed instead of me? What's happening?

_______________________________________

(A/N)

Eyyy, eyyyyy, eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I finally, finally knows (decided) who Yin's partner is! BWAHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I also got the ending of this book planned so, stay reading this! Lots of Love and kisses mwah! mwah! mwah!

Please comment, vote and like! Also follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1531

(11/25/2021)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

100K 2.6K 37
Your mother was outstationed, and your step father was at work . Leaving you and the complicated guy called Jerry who was also your step brother at h...
288K 21K 54
โHow did you die?โž โI actually don't know.โž -- Kim Taehyung has been given his grandmother's house for college. It may be old, but it is an impress...
28.3K 604 20
Name Kaito Takahashi, i am just an ordinary guy who loves reading Novels and mangas and Games . Also i am an otaku, and you won't believe it but, i g...
7.6K 306 27
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...