Uh... Hello? (UA staff Chat)

By duhhwhat

Midoriya Izuku, our sassy broccoli, gets added to the UA staff Chat by accident. The sly teen soon finds hims... More

✨Intro✨
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
THANK YOU SO MUCH πŸ₯Ί
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
ΰΌΊπ•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–ŠΰΌ»
Thank you πŸ’–
To my readers, With πŸ’•
Good news/Bad news
BONUS CHAPTER AHEAD!!
Aizawa Deserves A Break

Part 26

39.7K 1.3K 837
By duhhwhat

(A/N: I came up with my own crazy support items and there is no realistic logic involved in their explanation. Hope you enjoy it/laugh along.)

UA on Crack

NeonHoboCocoon: How did the exam go?

WhoArtThou: IT WAS SUPER EASY!!

NotForInnocentEyes: I'm not surprised!

BlondeInLeather: Me neither : )

WhoArtThou: AND I MET MIDNIGHT-SAN, PRESENT MIC-SAN AND ECTOPLASM-SAN!!!

TeethAndTrenchCoat: Wow! You did?

NotForInnocentEyes: Were they cool?

WhoArtThou: YOU KIDDING?! THEY'RE AWESOME!!
WhoArtThou: Midnight-san even ruffled my hair!! She was so sweet!

NotForInnocentEyes: Aww

WhoArtThou: Also, I made another friend!!!!!!

NeonHoboCocoon: Good.

BlondeInLeather: Really? That's amazing!

PewPewPew: Are they in General Ed too?

WhoArtThou: Yup! And they have a so-called villainous quirk. People kept calling them a villain and asking me to stay away from them. I tried my best to assure them that they aren't a villain and I guess they did manage to warm up to me. We even exchanged numbers!

NeonHoboCocoon: Who is this new friend? What is their quirk?

WhoArtThou: Can't share without their consent :(
WhoArtThou: Hey, @NeonHoboCocoon, I know we haven't even seen each other but since you are good at quirkless combat, can you, perhaps, help my friend as well?
WhoArtThou: I can totally understand if you can't!

NeonHoboCocoon: It's alright. I can train two students.
NeonHoboCocoon: But that's the limit.

NotForInnocentEyes: Pinch me.
NotForInnocentEyes: Somebody.

WhoArtThou: Thank you so much!!
WhoArtThou: @NeonHoboCocoon, you're THE best!

IntoTheUnknown: Aww

DevilInaVest: @WhoArtThou, why don't you add this friend of yours so we can make acquaintances. Only if they want to, that is.

TalkToMe: Yes. That way, if they are comfortable, they can vent as well.

WhoArtThou: That's an amazing offer! Thank you! I'll ask them about it.
WhoArtThou: Anyway, gotta go prepare for tomorrow's exam.
WhoArtThou: I requested Eraserhead's presence for the practical part and I'm so excited and nervous right now aghhh!!

NotForInnocentEyes: I'm sure he'll love whatever you have made :)

BlondeInLeather: I'm sure he'll love you as well! :)

NeonHoboCocoon: Well then, good luck.

WhoArtThou: Thank you! Bye!

WhoArtThou is offline
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Time skip to next day brought to you by Izuku telling Shinsou about the GC)

Izuku tried to attain some mental peace, which seemed next to impossible since Mei was buzzing in his ears about her babies. He had to clamp her mouth shut when she yelled "We can make so many babies together!", earning a few awkward looks.

"-will love your visors, I'm sure! Also, I'm impressed you turned into a support genius in such a short time! What the heck is up with your brain, dude? Like, seriously? You can remember every goddamn blueprint like- do you have photographic memory?"

"Mei-chan, photographic memory isn't real or permanent, you know that. I just have a really good memory power"

(A/N I've read in many articles that Photographic memory doesn't exactly exist but there are cases that come close. So the term Photographic memory isn't 100% true to use but some people have showed exceptional memory power and I used the same for Izuku here)

"Yeah but-"

She was interrupted by Power Loader walking onto the stage along with Present Mic and Izuku practically swooning in his chiar. After the introduction and instructions, which lasted a good 30 minutes, Ectoplasm distributed the papers and the exam began.

Mei had finished the exam in 2 hours out of three and bounced out of the room while Izuku finished 15 minutes later and handed his paper to Ectoplasm. Power Loader didn't interfere since he could talk to the greenette during the practical part.

(Time skip to the practical exam brought to you by Krillin cosplaying Aang)

Izuku and Mei practically vibrated in their seats in excitement and nervousness, seeing the amazing inventions the students had made. Power Loader seemed impressed as well and cleared his throat to call Mei. The pinkette grabbed her baby and flew towards the podium.

"Good afternoon, I'm Hatsume Mei and this is my baby-" Izuku facepalmed "- the quirk manipulator" she held out a small open box which had a chip-like thing with thin wire-like appendages. "Quirks are of varying natures and some quirks often require specific conditions to be met in order to get to their full potential. My invention, the quirk manipulator, sends false signals to the brain to make it think that a specific condition is met when it actually did not, hence causing the quirk to become effective even-"

Izuku zoned out of her explanation when he spotted Nezu and Eraserhead walking towards them. Holy crap! He didn't think Nezu would accompany them as well! His nervousness reached new heights and he missed Mei successfully testing her baby on a girl's quirk and earning Majima's praise.

"Midoriya Izuku"

Izuku swore his heart stopped beating for a second there. He took a deep breath and took the small rectangular box with him towards the podium. He could feel Eraserhead's eyes on him and suppressed the urge to scream, fanboy, jump, run and cry at the same time. If he was going to get into the support course, he must give his best.

"Good afternoon, I'm Midoriya Izuku. At the outset, I would like to thank everyone present here for your patience, especially Power Loader-san for accepting my request. Special thanks to Eraserhead-san and Nezu-san for their gracious presence. My invention is specifically designed for Pro Hero Eraserhead-" he took out a pair of simple yet elegant looking glasses "-the Erasure-Visors"

Majima and Nezu stood next to each other, analysing the greenette's invention keenly while Aizawa was in awe at the design. Taking another calming breath, Izuku started his presentation.

"The Erasure-Visors use fibre-frames to ensure durability in combat and are sturdy enough to withstand All Might's punches thrice-" Aizawa raised his brow, obviously impressed "- the glasses are made with micropore glass so that the quirk remains effective despite being shielded as it seeps through the microscopic pores. They are engineered in a way that breaking them takes a lot of effort. You could say that even All Might stomping on them will not break them. Now, Eraserhead's quirk mainly depends on keeping his eyes open for prolonged periods which results in loss of moisture and ultimately, dry eyes. The ducts at the inner side of the frame release small amounts of vapour infused with omega 3 fatty acids to ensure that Eraserhead's eyes stay hydrated for as long as the quirk is in use. Microscopic deflectors are placed at the corners of the glass frame in order to deflect his quirk to an area of about 75° in front of him. Any person within the range of 100 meters within this angle will be affected by Erasure and will not be able to use their quirk. Eraserhead" he called in a determined tone "If you could please help us test it's efficacy"

Aizawa, hiding a smirk, stepped forward onto the podium and Izuku carefully placed the glasses on Aizawa's eyes. "I would like to request three students with physical quirks to stand in scattered places while using their quirks continuously"

Three kids, a girl who could produce harmless sparkles in her hands, a boy who could change hairstyles and another boy who could make bubbles, stood in different places and started using their quirks. Aizawa's hair floated and eyes glowed crimson, causing the kids' quirks to be erased.

"Please keep your quirks active even under Erasure for another 5 minutes"

Majima checked his stopwatch for 5 minutes while Izuku crossed his fingers in sheer nervousness. When the time was up, Aizawa released his quirk and the students' quirks returned full-force.

"Eraserhead, review please" Nezu commanded softly.

Aizawa handed the glasses to Izuku and threw a smirk at the greenette "Effective. Five minutes and only minor irritation, most likely due to sudden usage. Good work, Midoriya"

Izuku had a hard time not squealing and curling into a ball. Majima had a huge grin on his face while Mei practically quaked in her boots, eyes shimmering with joy.

After the presentations, Izuku and Mei walked through the halls, chatting about how their performances went. More like, Izuku was listening to Mei ramble. The greenette froze when Eraserhead stepped out from the staff room and almost ran towards the man but stopped himself. The scruffy looking man slowly approached Izuku, who was vibrating with excitement, and stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Good work with the Visors, kid. They truly are effective"

Well, Izuku would have cried but willed himself not to. "Y-you're welcome, Eraserhead-san. I'm j-just a huge fan and I wanted to help you to overcome the disadvantage of using your quirk"

Aizawa smiled into his scarf when he remembered Nemuri's squeals from the other day.

'Sho, you won't believe it! His hair was like a cat's fur!'

Hesitantly and awkwardly, Aizawa patted the green mop of hair before walking away, leaving a starry eyed Izuku squeaking incoherent words like a little mouse. Mei, on the other hand, apparently, did not notice him stop and walked away rambling about her babies.

(Timeskip to evening brought to you by Majima adopting Mei and Aizawa yelling at him that he can't adopt Izuku too)

UA on Crack

PoorMan'sTonyStark: @WhoArtThou, how did your exam go?

WhoArtThou: It was AWESOME!!!
WhoArtThou: The written portion was easy. My best friend finished it 15 minutes before me.
WhoArtThou: The practical part…. I MET ERASERHEAD!!!!
WhoArtThou: AND HE LIKED MY INVENTION!!!

VampiresSuck: That's good.

NotForInnocentEyes: Oh? What did he say?

BlondeInLeather: Was he cool?

WhoArtThou: So goddamn cool!! And he said it was effective! Ohmygod! He even patted my hair!

NotForInnocentEyes: Awwww… did he now?

PewPewPew: Wow. That's unexpected.

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Indeed.

BlondeInLeather: That's so sweet! Right, @NeonHoboCocoon?

NeonHoboCocoon:...

DevilInaVest: So you're sure you'll make it into both courses?

WhoArtThou: Yup!!
WhoArtThou: Also, I talked to my friend about this GC and he is willing to join, if you want of course.

NeonHoboCocoon: Sure.

NotForInnocentEyes: Add him!

WhoArtThou has added Shinsou Hitoshi to the chat

WhoArtThou has changed Shinsou Hitoshi's name to What'sSleep

(A/N since this chat is from Izuku's POV, only he can see the name. The others would see the number and not Hitoshi's name)

What'sSleep: Hello.

NotForInnocentEyes: HELLOO!!!!

BlondeInLeather: HELLOOOOO!!

DevilInaVest: Welcome to our group chat, @What'sSleep

What'sSleep: Um thanks. I'm Shinsou Hitoshi.

WhoArtThou: Pfft-
WhoArtThou: Since he's already done that, you can call me Izuku :)

What'sSleep: You didn't reveal your name yet?!

WhoArtThou: Nope.
WhoArtThou: Also, you're more socially awkward than I thought, even in a chat.

What'sSleep: Very funny.

NeonHoboCocoon: So he's the one I'm going to train along with you?

WhoArtThou: Yes.

What'sSleep: Thank you for the offer, @NeonHoboCocoon.

DevilInaVest: @WhoArtThou and @What'sSleep, we are planning to meet up this Sunday. Would you be able to join us at UA?

WhoArtThou: REALLY?!? I'M IN!!!

What'sSleep: I have nothing to do so... I guess?

NeonHoboCocoon: Alright.

NotForInnocentEyes: I can't wait to meet you!! The first thing I have to do is hug you tight!

BlondeInLeather: YUP!! I'm so excited!!

PewPewPew: ^

TeethAndTrenchCoat: ^

ResidentRamseyButNicer: ^

MineCraftManButGrey: ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 18.1K 58
Name: Izuku Midoriya Age: 16 Quirk: Demons Heart: His quirk gives him the appearance and the power of a demon. Red eyes, retractable claws, wings, a...
123K 3.5K 58
β™₯οΈŽβ™‘β™₯οΈŽβ™‘ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
133K 8.4K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
130K 4.8K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...