Jackson Imaginez / One Shots

By appleheads_bbygurl

Majority of these are based off songs, lemme just tell you that... These imagines are going to be batshit cra... More

Looked Who Just Walked In the Place...
Make'em Listen
Jackson says cum and get it ....
I'll Stay Home in Bed, And I'll be Loving You
Come Lay with me
Cat Woman
Not on My Phone Call
A Weird Dream
My Ex Pt. 1
My Ex Pt. 2
I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT❤️
A Bad Father
You Rock My World
Drunk In Love
Drunk In Love Pt.2
Drunk In Love Pt.3
Drunk In Love [FINAL PART]
I Ain't Sorry
Who would yall want??
On The Run I
Birthday Sex
I dont care if we on the runnn
The Ultimate Tease
Both Wayz
Am I That Good?
Both Wayz Pt. 2
Michael Caught Covid
Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ pt 1
Rᴇᴅᴇᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴ pt 2
Garden Kisses
Too Toxic - Free write
I dont eat 🐱
What You Heard About Us
Set Me On Fire
update !!
bro💀
ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ
Expression
Expression Pt. 2
Prom 2022

Adjust Yourself For Me

1.4K 28 9
By appleheads_bbygurl

***Song has absolutely nothin to do with plot but the vibe fits perfectly...ok now play it😅

I like the hairstyle in the photo and that's pretty much it...the fit is up to y'all ✌🏽

I'm so busy and I be forgetting about requests and y'all got good ones so next update is gon' definitely be a request☺️
*******************************************

Me (Jazmine) and Michael were at his friend Tyler's house and were chilling, having a good time and as time went by, the place was a little packed but it wasn't anything like an actual party though.

The music was low.

The lights were a little dim.

More of his friends and their girls were there talking low, everyone was minding their own business, doing their own thing.

Michael was having an engaging conversation with his boys but once I came back from the kitchen, the spacious living room was damn near full and my spot was taken.

When I was walking up to my friend and her boyfriend getting ready to yell at them to guy the hell up out of my seat, Michael called my name.

"Please don't do that. Come here. I got a seat for you." He says very calmly and beckons me to come.

I walk over to him and roll my eyes. "I wasn't gonna to do nothing." I retort.
"Yeah ok. I believe what you believe." He mocked.

Once I got closer to him he pulled me towards him by my hips and brought me down to sit on his lap like an actual seat.

After that he went right back to his conversation.

"So I'm like, 'Yeah my momma on life support. So what?' And this dude gon' look at me like a bitch actually gon' do somethin'." I hear Tyler say.

They all start laughing but I don't really see what's so funny when we all know Tyler wouldn't win a fight even if his anger gave him half the strength for it.

I really don't mean to pry but the way I see it if I were in his shoes, it's either don't say shit about my momma or I'll get a friend to kick your ass for me especially if I can't fight...

Simple.

But I just mind my business and pull out my phone.

After a while, I feel Michael's hands slither in my tan, oversized hoodie and hood onto my hip gently massaging it ever so slightly.

It made my body heat up and I began to blush at his action but it wasn't recognizable because of my darker complexion and plus I had my hood on so I just sat back with my head on his shoulder and my back on his chest.

I turned to my right to look at his face just to see if he was comfortable or not.
He looked unbothered with his hand holding his head up and him slouching, nodding his head, absorbing the words being thrown around in the conversation.

When their discussion ended and somehow morphed into a conversation about pants and why pants are so expensive when they...really...aren't—man what the hell?

"Yeah 'cuz you know how back when Jesus had disciples and shit, all the men had to were these prissy lil' dresses—"
"Robes." Michael corrected.
"Yeah those, I bet they cut that thang down the middle and sewed 'em closed and at first sold each pant leg by itself." Chris explained with his hands tryna' sound like the smartest guy in the world.

"You sound so fuckin' dumb right now. You know that? You know how fuckin' dumb you sound? Do you? 'Cause I don't think you do." Henry who goes by "Game" leans forward giving Chris direct eye contact.

I had to laugh.

Michael looks down at me, snickering with me.

"Lay off Game." Says Tyler taking another draw if his vape.
Game just kissed his teeth and sits back.

"That shit is bad for yo lungs, brody." Chris pushes up his glasses.
"Damn right." Michael comments.
"Dick suckin' is also bad for yo lungs so get it outcho' mouth." Tyler spat back at both of them.
"Keep smokin' that and by the age of 45 you gon' have a hole in yo throat talking like a robot scaring the kids n' shit, Ty." Michael tells him smiling.
"Don't wish that on me, man, c'mon." Tyler waves him off.
The boys just laugh at him.

I sit back up and reach for my cup of Hennessy and take a baby sip 'cause I got work tomorrow.

I think Michael got a little uncomfortable and wanted to adjust his position so he grabbed my waist with both hands and thrusted his hips upward and moved back in his seat a little bit and only I heard him groan in a deep tone.

It caught me by surprise because it was so sudden and I guess he did it subconsciously but I felt something poking into my butt through my jeans, then we both whisper-moaned in unison.

We locked eyes and already know what's about to go down.
He gripped onto my thigh and I nodded so we both got up at the same time.
"Y'all, we's 'bout to hit the back room." His hands were locked around my hips and kept me in front of him so I couldn't get away.

It was funny how he was usin' me to hide his boner.

His guys snickered and Michael just smiled and shook his head.

"C'mon. Let's go." He whispered in my ears and that was my cue to start walking to the extra room Tyler had and Michael trailed closely behind me.

Only God knows how excited I was for the things that were about to take place up in this bed.

*******************************************

"Couldn't contain yourself out there, huh?" I sit on the bed and look up at him.

"Not when the heat of what's in between them legs had me distracted the whole time." He confesses and takes his jacket off to throw it on the chair in the corner.

Now I could see his boner clearly but not as clearly with his pants still on.

"Stand up." He flicked his finger in an upward motion so I complied.

He swipes my box braids off of my shoulder.
"You ready to have fun?" He asked warning a sweet chuckle out of me and gripping my ass, pulling me close.

"Are you ready to have fun?" I asked him with a smile getting closer to his face.
He chortled lowly and his hand crawled up to my neck and pull me in gently into a electrifying kiss that lit my body up.

I moaned faintly into the kiss and played with the bottom of his top, wanting to take it off.

He backed up to let me remove it and when it was off, we both fell on the bed and he was on top, grinding his front on mine.

"Take yo top off." He kisses my lips.

I take my hoodie off and smile at him.

"You don't want me to bite that bra off, now." He teases but my memory drifts back into the night where we got a little rough and he accidentally bit me while attempting to take my bra off with his teeth.

Porn vids ain't shit.

So I just took it off myself while laughing hard looking back at the memories.
"You was being rough and all." I commented then decided to take my pants and underwear off too so wouldn't be a problem later on.
"I said sorry like a million times, Jazz." He smirked.

"Don't seem genuine tho'." I pull him in for a kiss and his hands immediately cup my breasts and his thumbs graze my areoles causing me to groan in the kiss.

He starts to kiss down my neck and latches his lips onto one of my nipples and starts to suck.
While he's doing that, his other hand trails down to my stomach where he caresses for a while until I push his hand down further.

His fingers begin to rub my clit in a circular motion, then his fingers go farther down to rub my moistness around and then he moans.

He goes back up to my lips where we share a sloppy wet kiss.

He inserts a finger inside me and pumps me slowly.
"Mmh." I moan and reach around his neck to play with his short curly hair.
I feel him add another finger and speed up the pace a little more.

I grind my hips to fell more pleasure because I really want to feel him but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction.

That's just what he wants to hear leave from my lips.

He adds a fourth finger and increase the speed by a lot and that's when he breaks the kiss to bite his plump lip and I am a moaning mess.

He goes down on me to eat me out until I cum.

He licks all of it up and doesn't waste a drip. He comes back up to kiss me so I can taste myself on his tongue.

He gets off the bed and takes his pants off, kicking them off to the side.

I can't rip my eyes away from his beautiful body and his bulge.
Then he puts his hands on the rim of his boxer briefs and slides them down ever so slightly.

"More." I instruct with a smile on my face.

He slides it down a little more and I can see his thick girth peeking.

"More." I drag my words. Then lift my leg to push his boxers all the way down with my freshly manicured toes and bite my lip seductively.
He just gon' stand there and laugh at me.

"You so kinky." He laughs and takes his boxers all the way off.

He catches me staring and looks down at me knowing exactly what his body does to mine.
I see that his eyes dance all over mines and so I cover my chest and close my legs.

"Don't get all shy now." He climbs back on top of me.
"I ain't shy." I mutter to him.
"'Aight then show me." He rolls on his back next to me.
I lay on my side and rub his chest waiting for what else he has to say.

"Ride me...in reverse."

I feel a wide smile spreads across my face but only because I'm excited.

"You know I've never done that before." I crawl on top of him, his hands instinctively cup my ass.

"Yeah, and it's always fun to try new things, no?" His hands run over to my wet core.
"Yeah..." I moan.

I get up to turn around and his hands hold onto my hips to slowly ease me down onto his length.
"Fuck." Slips from his mouth.
I smile because I know this is gonna be fun.

I bend over slightly to grab his thighs then I grind my hips and start to bounce on his dick letting out a string of muffled moans  because I'm biting my lip.

Michael's POV

Jazmines beautiful body was riding me, giving me the most pleasure I've ever felt in a long time.
The way she's doing it this time feels a little different.

Maybe because she's always getting on my ass about why I don't finish first when I really am the type of guy to wanna get the woman there first.

It's better your pleasure than mine.

She really putting her back into it.
I really feel the love in this one.

I groan at her deep strokes and I jerk my hips upwards to make her go a little faster while holding onto her curved hips.

I sit up and pull her close and fondle her breasts with both my hands and we just sit there grinding up on each other and she throws her head back giving me a clear view of her unique features.

She moans my name and I kiss and suck on her neck in response.

I feel her clench around my dick and she starts to scramble around with a string of inaudible moans.

I feel myself getting there too with every clench so I reach down to massage her clit.

My pace increased and I release my warm liquid inside of her with a deep growl and I hear her snicker knowing she was happy about it.

After that, she soon takes my hands and press them to her breasts and closes her eyes and release herself on my dick.

I feel her sweet juices run down my length as her hands crawl up my neck to bring it down and kiss it tenderly.

She looks so peaceful.

The most peaceful I've ever seen her.

I just know that love this girl.

I really do.

We share a few warm kisses before I leave her to go get a warm washcloth to clean up.
Then we lay in the bed cuddling with the cover over us, with both our eyes closed but we remain awake.

"Thank you." She mumbled in my chest.
I smile and kiss her forehead. "I should be thankin' yo fine ass." She laughs at my response.

Then out of nowhere the door bursts open but we don't move a muscle.

"YO! I just found out the meaning behind 'I'm A Little Teapot' bro." Tyler's voice booms but goes back into his inside voice.

I don't even look his way, just roll my eyes.

"Can you get me 3 Fruit Roll-Ups, man?" I ask.

"K, cool." He says and I hear the door slam shut.

"It's like he gotta let all fifty states know his business with how loud he is." Jazz comments with her eyes still close.
"I know." I agree and we cuddle closer.

"Imma marry you one day, okay. Never forget it." I tell her.
"Don't you ever forget it." She yawns.

She think I'm playin' but I'm for real😮‍💨

Until next tiiiimmeeee
Hope y'all streamed Be Alive❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.2K 35
This is a story of imagines either based on songs, tv shows, or movies where there two main characters will always be the Residential Daddy of all Se...
190K 2.8K 169
🖤Short sexy stories based on Micheal Jackson 🖤 Hope y'all enjoy ROYAL JACKSON 🖤 And by the way I'm taking requests so if you have any, throw them...
13.4K 634 25
Counting down the days to Christmas with one imagine a day. You know the tradition. Welcome to the 2021 edition. 🎅🎁❤️
40.2K 365 20
imagines worth fulfilling. let your mind explore. pls don't be shy. 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗷 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝘀 . 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃