THE GUY NEXT DOOR {Ongoing}

By watpadmoodies

She tried to climb off of my lap and I held her waist keeping her on top of the bulk in my pants. I'm sure sh... More

Introduction
{1}- Who Is He
{2}- Breaking and Entering
{3}- Make Me
{4}- Late Night Wounds
{5}- Leaving So Soon?
{6}- I'll Kill Him
{7}- Secrets
{9}-Blockers
{10}- I'm Far From Done With You
{11}~Oh, that tantrum.
{12}~Cherry
{13}~ Truth Or Dare
{14}~ What If Something Happens?
{15}~ Him
{16}~This Is Going To Be Fun
{17}~ Prostitute
{18}- Upstairs Now
{19}- yes sir

{8}- Are You Crazy?

44.4K 440 550
By watpadmoodies

"I'm their boss" I said. Afraid that what I was about to tell her would ruin everything. "Their boss? What are you the boss of? A company or something?" She asked curiously. I sighed. "Tell me Bruce!" She demanded.

"I can't deal with this right now. Can you get out of my house please" I said stressfully. She stormed out of my house without looking back. Good. She doesn't deserve to know about me. She'll get hurt.

Now that she left, I have shit to deal with. The men in the black SUV exits their car and comes in my house. I unlock the big red door and we all enter. It was my office. I'm one of the most wanted people in the world so if anyone broke into my house, they couldn't get into this office because of all the different locks. They gather around my desk and we get to work.

"Any word on Viper's whereabouts?" I ask looking at the men seriously. "No, we haven't seen him since he was spotted in Chicago last week" one of my men xavier responds.

I stood up abruptly before saying "what the fuck do you mean you don't know where he is now!? I gave you idiots fucking orders and you seem not to be able follow them". I run my hand over my face. "Xavier, take my men, go out there, and DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS". They left hopefully to do their fucking jobs right.

I want Viper dead. The things he did, the people he brutality murdered, the lives he ruined? Death is a price he sure as hell needs to pay.

I continue looking for any leads I could find on Viper. I don't have enough information in here because I did just move here after all. I jump into my car and headed to our warehouse.

I pull into the driveway and walked to the door. "Boss" the guards nod their head greeting me. I enter the warehouse and see my men around a table possibly pin pointing where Viper could be. That coward. Hiding himself from me after what he did. Classic. I go into my office to do my own research. Nothing but papers and pictures of targets are hung on whiteboards and pin boards. Red yarn connecting to traces of people and their whereabouts.

I have a board specifically just for Viper. He was my number one target above the many thousands of names in this very room. He's was the one I wanted dead the most

Trust me, I want a lot of people dead.

Not long after, I finally got a lead. One of my men come into my office and explained that Viper could possibly be in New York here with us. He's got some balls coming into my city. Where I've got eyes and ears everywhere. A big grin finds itself on my face knowing that Viper isn't leaving this city. If he is, it isn't going to be alive.

While grinning at Adrian with this new found information, our alarm goes off in the warehouse. We have a trap engaged that once an intruder (someone without our censored chip embedded in our necks), cross the entrance line, every exit will be caged.

I immediately whip out my gun. Possibly hoping that Viper made it easy for me to kill him so he decided to come here. An almost scared familiar voice calls out to me. Knowing exactly who it was, I tell my men to stand down. I walked out of my office infuriated by this visitor. Only to see her bright blue eyes.

"Are you fucking crazy? Do you have a freaking death wish? Someone could have blown your fucking head off!" I said angrily at Alexa standing in front of me.

"I-I just wanted to see where you worked" she said fumbling to get her words out. "So what? You just follow me? Without even having the slightest idea of where I was going? Wow, you are insane". I said with a hint of annoyance. "You're not staying here" I said pulling her toward the exit".

"Come on Bruce, let the sexy lady stay". One of my men, Steven said snickering.
"She's lucky she's hot and has a nice ass, or we might have just had to blow her head off" Adrian and Xavier joke.
I glare at them.

I pull my gun from my waist and shoot right in the middle of them three and it misses."You know I never miss a shot, I won't miss again". I said to them clenching my jaw.

I put my focus back on Alexa, who, by the way, couldn't be phased by what she just witnessed. "As for you, I'm disabling the traps from the door and you're leaving. Now."

"But I don't want to" she wines.

"We're leaving now before any other man here lays their fucking eyes on your ass" I whisper softly as I grit through my teeth.

I drag her out the warehouse and pull her aside.

*mature content*

"So what if their looking at my ass? I don't blame them. I do have a nice ass". She says with a smirk.

"Because they want what's fucking mine and no one touches what belongs to me".

"I belong to no one". She says with a hint of sas.

I interlock our fingers and take her to the car. She buckles her seat belt and I begin to drive.

"I'm giving you one chance to take back what you said" I said while clenching my jaw.

She comes up to my ear and whispers "like I said, I belong to no one".

Two can play at that game love.

"Open the glove department".

"What?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Do what I say".

I opened the glove department and see something pink with a remote"

"Give me the remote" he states.

I give him the remote still confused as to what it was.

"Hike up your skirt". He says with his eyes still on the road.

(Alexa's outfit)

I laugh because this has to be some sick joke.

"Yeah, no thanks". I say with a fake grin on my face.

"Do as I fucking say!" He exclaims tapping his hands on the steering wheel getting impatient.

Calm down Jamal

I proceed to do as he says hesitantly raising up my mini skirt revealing my black lace thong.

He steers at my body not paying attention to the road.

"Keep your eyes on the road jackass, it's rude to steer"

"I'm just admiring the goddess sitting next to me" he smirks.

I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me before I stop the car and claim you right there and then"

"I could do what the hell I want"

His fucking eyes still trail over my body so I try closing my legs feeling ashamed. Of course he notices me squeezing my thighs together.

"Spead your legs for me"

"What the hell perve?" I rolled my eyes at his request.

"DO AS I FUCKING SAY"

Is he always this demanding?

"No need to yell, jeeze" I say holding my hands up in defense.

I open my legs.

"Slide your underwear to the side and put this in" He demands while pointing at the pink thing which I come to  realize is a vibrator.

"OH so you just carry a vibrator around in your car for all your whores?" I ask looking at him in disgust.

"Stop with the snarky comments and fucking put it in".

I slide my thong aside and put it in. I wince a bit since this was the only other thing entering my body before besides my fingers.

He has a stupid grin on his face. He turns it on.

"Oh fuck" I say now covering my mouth not giving him the satisfaction of my moans.

"Don't cover your mouth love, I wanna hear you" he says.

I uncover my mouth now shifting in my seat.

"Right, who do you belong to" he ask looking at me and then back at the road.

"N-No o-one" I say stuttering holding back my moan.

The fucker turns up the fucking vibrator.

"Come again?"

I don't respond because if I do, a moan will most definitely escape.

"Stop holding back your moans cupcake, let it out".

I finally give in and release breathless moans. His smirk only grew from there.

"I'm not gonna stop until you fucking admit that you belong to me and me alone. No other man is allowed to even look in your fucking direction, much less touch you". He says gripping the steering wheel tighter.

I ignored his comment and said "B-Bruce I'm close". With those words, he clicks a button on the vibrator and it turns off.

"What the hell, I was so fucking close".

"You won't admit who you belong to sweetheart. Deal with it". He says with a stupid smirk finding a way to his face.

Word count: 1505

What do you virgin freaks think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 85K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
2.3M 59.2K 53
โœง เณƒเผ„*เฉˆโœฉ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ..โƒ—. โ˜๏ธ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ...
457K 14.8K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.4M 38.3K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...