Singer, waiter

By Glitch-p-

BobxBosip buk and BoderxBobot (meh fav). the gemotry gang is a banger when it comes to their music. one day... More

Chapter 1.writers block
chapter 2:the house of beats
Chapter 4:day off
Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words
Chapter 6:sugar song
moments with the S.F.G
Chapter 7:another day at work
Chapter 8:p@$+
moments with the S.F.G 2
chapter 9:apartment
Moments with the S.F.G 3
thw stupid funky gang is now a series
child
Chapter 10:morning awaking

Chapter 3:sleep

207 5 4
By Glitch-p-

Continuing from the last chapter. 

As Bosip walk back to Bob's room his stomach rumbling. Guessing that cafe food doesn't last that long. Oh well, he can probably survive till breakfast. He remembered the way to Bob's room, he just wanna look around but he's too tired.  He enters Bob's room and saw Bob on the bed just on his phone. Bob look up and saw Bosip, he blushed but he tried to hide it. Bosip shrugged and sat on the bed with Bob looking through old photos with Bobot. 

One was a selfie of the two of them in Pride Month.  Bosip was in bisexual colors, and Bobot was in trans and pansexual color. It was moment of true and love but most of all fun. Bobot goes by they/he, and Bosip goes by the regular boy pronouns. 

The second one was the two in party hats, holding up a cake with a middle finger sign on it. It was the first day of celebrating, Escape Day.  The party was good of the two of them.

The third  was a video recorded by Bobot, it was the time when they ran away in Bosip's car, the video plays as follow. 

"Bobot:are we almost out?

Bosip:almost......almost

Bobot:come on, come on! 

Bosip:aaaaannnndddd, we're home free! 

Bobot:YES!! Fuck you parents! *shows off middle finger* (don't worry, no one else was driving) we are free from the hell hole! Say something to the camera bro! 

Bosip:I now declare this day escape day!

Bobot:wooo!!" 

End of video.

Bosip smiled and giggled. Bob heard it and question what's so funny. 

Bob:what's so funny? 

Bosip: oh just watching an old vid that my bro took. 

Bob:oh.....what's it about? 

Bosip:it's just about how we created a day that was so special to us that we celebrate it every year. The video is how I declare a day that we made after an event. 

Bob:sounds cool. 

Bosip: yeah.... So.... what about your life? 

Bob:my life? 

Bosip:yeah, I noticed y'all's posters. So I see that y'all are music stars. 

Bob:you saw them?! Please don't go all fans-like. 

Bosip:fan-like? I don't even listen to your music. So your in good terms with me. 

Bob:what that suppose to mean? 

Bosip:means that you're safe with me. And if I do meet someone famous then I'll probably be cool and chill, so your good. 

Bob:oh! Well... thanks, I never met anyone who doesn't hear our music. Mostly the whole town listens to it. It's refreshing. 

Bosip:heh, your welcome.  

The two sat in silence. Bob was now calm around Bosip, he also wanted to warm up to him. Bob looked at Bosip's tail. He wonder if it was smooth, or rough. He never petted any sea animal than a stingray (the fish kind). He was only little when he petted one. 

Bob:your tail. 

Bosip:what? 

Bob:your tail....can I pet it? Or is it sensitive? 

Bosip always remember when Bobot touches his tail when they were little, it will always tickle.

Bosip:sure, I don't see why not. 

Bob:*v* 

Bob's hand went into action and touched it. At first, it was rough but then....it became smooth and silk. (I don't know what sharks tails are like, okay?) Bob kept petting it.  Bosip's tail was moving, Bob giggled. The tail wrap around Bob and pulled him closer. Bob blushed cherry. We know that they just met, but man he's a whole package if you what I mean. The stood in silence.  Bosip went back to looking at pics on his phone. 

The two sat in silence once again. Ugh, don't know what to do. Hmmm.... 

Bosip look at the date and oh shoot! It was almost Escape Day! Bosip remembered the first Escape Day, man the party of the two was awesome. 

Bob and getting tired and decided to go to bed. Bosip join in as an agreement. The two change and went to bed. 

Bosip:night Bob 

Bob:night, (hottie) 

Bosip:hm? 

Bob:I said good night, (handsome) 

Bosip:hmm....  alright, I'll take your words. 

As the two slept, Bob couldn't stop at looking at Bosip, he's rip with muscles, his tail is touching his feet and feels so smooth. Bob just scooted closer for warmth, the all of sudden Bosip hugged Bob from behind thinking he was an pillow, nuzzling his face into Bob's neck, his tail wrapped around his waist. Bob shivered and smiled. He let the warmth of Bosip get to him and drifted to sleep. 

(Dream realm now >:3) 

Bob opened his eyes, everything was looked so soft. He was under a cherry blossom tree, he got up and started walking, his surroundings told him that he was in a somewhat forest. The flowers was beautiful, the sky was great and a little bit of clouds. Then he saw a little lake that had a waterfall flowing it's sparkly h2o. He walked to it and noticed a dock. 

He satted at the edge and relaxed for a bit. Some petals of cherry blossoms were falling on his head. The light that bounced off of the water hitted Bob. Then something grabbed Bob's ankles and drag him into the abyss of the water. One of his ankles was scratched by piece of wood chipping. He looked around but then he pulled up. Water was still in his eyes.

???:sorry bout that, thought you were a hunter. 

Bob:who are you?! 

Bob rubbed his eyes and looked up. He was bridal style carried by an..... really?! Do I have to say this?! I do? Alright, fine I'll say it.  Totally jacked rip man that has a fish tail, and his face was close to Bob's, the face looked like Bosip's. 

Bob:i-it's, fine. No hard feelings about that, *nervously laughs*  and your are? 

Bosip:I am Bosip ameror. (Made it up) And I live in this beautiful lake of water falls. 

Bob:oh! O///w///O. Well then, your hot. Ahheheh, ow. 

Bosip:oh your hurt? 

Bob:no, no, it's just a scratch and- 

Bosip pulled up the leg that has been scratched. 

Bosip:as you were saying? Cutie. 

Bob:oh umm.... I didn't feel it. 'w'. 

Bosip:you don't mind if I.... heal it? Don't you?~ 

Bob:no, no. Just do it quick, I won't look. 

Bosip smirked and makes sure that Bob's head was turned away. It was and Bosip examined Bob's ankle and lick his lips. He licked the scratch and Bob melted with blushing-ness. He thrown his head back and suddenly felt breathing on his neck.

Bosip:now I haven't had a meal in days. Please tell me that you don't mine a little bite~ 

Bob:N-No~, do it and mark me up. 

Bosip breath on his neck and let out his teeth to touch the soft skinned neck of Bob. He bout to bite it but- 

*fresh poof! The dream was over* 

Bowaev:get up sleepy head! Breakfast is ready. 

Bob:-! 

Bob was up and he look around, he was the only one in his bed. He tried to catch his breath and looked in the mirror to check his neck. "Huh. Maybe it was all a dream" he thought. 

Welp let's go to breakfast shall we?

End of chapter three 

Words:1182

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575 1 134
Angst kids vs fluff kids....
2.9K 58 14
In the Altra laboratory there are scps that are in bolt simulation were they are kept in. Doctors and guards shall follow the rules and see if they h...
18K 488 21
I dunno how to explain this whoops
4K 90 22
Maybe secrets weren't always meant to stay as one 1K šŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 2kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 3kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 4kšŸ”’