The return of the Older Sitri

By Jedisage

Satoshi Sitri was the oldest brother of the Sitri siblings also one of the top devil General in the devil arm... More

Bio (updated)
Peerage and servant (update/changed)
Harem (updated)
Harem #2 (updated)
A/N: Quick question
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
A/n: Fun facts about Satoshi
more servants/harem girls added
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Quick Random question
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
One more Maid for Satoshi
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n: Satoshi and Tsukiumi son and Daughters
A/n: Satoshi's Apprentices/students
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Prologue (updated)

13K 165 37
By Jedisage

3rd person pov

The battle of the three faction was intense blades clashed with one another magic spells filled the skies impacting on contact on those who got hit or on the ground causing major damage. The angels and the fallen angels high the high ground on the devils while the devils where barley holding their own but on top of that their was one other variable on the field. Humans who had taken arms against the three factions they where a force to be reckon with. All four armies where locked in heavy combat but the devils where losing ground fast.

"Sir our left flank is about to collapse we don't have enough men to take on three armies at once." Said a random devil to his devil general.

"Blast where in a bind here." Said the devil general.

"Sir at this rate we be over run if don't get support over to the left flank." said another devil before he was shot by a arrow.

"Damn it we must order a retreat."  said the devil general. Things where not looking good at all for the devil army most of their forces where on the front line. They where over confidante that they could win against the fallen angel and angels but they where proven wrong.

"general tell your men to hold their positions reinforcements are on their way." Said a voice  on the magic link line. 

"Who is this?" The devil general said right before there was a large explosion near the devils left flank as the fallen angels that where attacking that position was suddenly  blown away by a massive tidal wave of water.

"It can't be is that you Satoshi?" the devil general asked while Satoshi spoke on the magic link saying it was him and that he'll take care of the left flank. The general agreed to the plan as he took his men and moved forward towards the front of the battle. How did Satoshi come to be one of the greatest  devil generals in the the devil army you ask? Well might as well start from the beginning

Lady Sitri was laying on the hospital bed screaming in pain while her husband Lord Sitri was holding her hand as she was giving birth.

"Okay Lady Sitri I need you to push every three seconds okay?" Said the doctor.

"Okay but please hurry I fill like I'm ready to explode here." Lady Sitri said while she was breadthen hard.

"Okay and one...two...three and push." The doctor said as Lady Sitri started to push with all her might as the doctor said that she can see a head. Lady Sitri continued to push several times before the baby bot came out crying.

"It's a boy." said the doctor as she wrapped him in a blanket after wiping the blood off of him and handed him to his mother before she started to scream again and pushed out another baby which was a girl.

"Congratulations my lady you have given birth to a  baby girl who is in good heath." The doctor said.

"What should we name them?" Lord Sitri asked holding his wife and his baby son while Lady Sitri was holding her daughter.

"The boys name will be Satoshi and the the girls names will be Serafall." Lady Sitri replied smiling as the two Sitri babies where being held. Walking through the door of the hospital room was Lord Zeoticus and Venelana of the house of Gremory.

"Lord Zeoticus, Lady Venelana what brings you here?" Lord Sitri asked

"We came to check to see if Lady Sitri was doing okay. Are those the babies?" Venelana asked walking over to the sleeping babies.

"Yes they are the boys name is Satoshi and the  girls are Serafall." Lord Sitri replied.

"They look so cute I can see them grow up to be young devils." Venelana said

"I agree I sense a lot of magic coming from the both of them." Zeoticus said.

"I agree my lord." Lord Sitri said. 

*time skip several years*

Several years have passed since the birth of the Sitri children. Satoshi the oldest of the two children was looking after his younger sister while she was having fun in their families garden he was reading his book.

"Big brother come play with me." Young Serafall said while Satoshi was in his books studying his family history and many magic spells and weapons. He didn't hear his younger sisters voice. One thing that Satoshi like to do was study from books like Gohan from Dragonball Z. 

"I'm good you keep playing." Satoshi said without looking up from his book. 

"Pretty please?" Serafall asked  while running over to her big brother and hugged him before pulling him away from his book while he let out a sigh while Serafall gave him the cute puppy eye stare that no one can resist.

"Fine." Satoshi said as they started to play a game of tag. Their parents where watching from the window smiling at their kids playing tag.  Several more years have passed and the children had grown even more. Satoshi for one spent most of his time learning from his parent's even from the other families. He learned how to cook and clean from a friend of the family. Satoshi learned all he could until the great war had started thing everything had changed. He volunteered to be part of the devil army against his parents and sister best wishes but the only thing he said to them that he'll protect them even at the cost of his own life. And that's where current events take place.

Satoshi Pov

(a/n: Stop the song at anytime)

I was on my way to the front lines after taking care of the a ambush unit that was trying to sneak up on our main camp. I heard over the magic link that the left flank was about to fall. I got on the link and told the general closes to the left flank that I was in route.

"Satoshi is that you?" The devil general said I replied saying that ir was me and that I have the left flank covered. After I said that I summoned a tidal wave that rose about 50th foot tall and brought it down on the enemy assault the left flank. I could hear the scream of the fallen angels and angle being washed away in the attack before sending in my troops  with me leading them. I was in thick of battle facing off the human army who took the time to launch a counter attack on the left flank again but I counter their move with the crane formation stopping them in their tracks.  I cut down all that stood in my way.

The enemy fell before my blade and skills using them in tandem with my magic. I had revived the left flank with fresh devils while the tried ones fell back to recover. During the fight I ran into a human female who was being surrounded by fallen angels I quickly rushed to her aid just as the fallen angels where about to attack her I sealed them all  in blocks of ice making my way to her side.

"Are you okay?" I asked as the girl nodded. I had to admit she was very pretty.

"Thank you for the rescue but why did you save me?" The girl asked 

"I can't let a beautiful maiden like you get hurt now can I?" I replied making her blush a little before more fallen angels started to show up. The girl looked at each other and nodded our heads before engaging in combat with the fallen ones watching each others back.

"So tell me what is you name?" I asked while taking down several fallen angels and angels.

"The names Eleonara Viltaria." The girl replied.

"Well nice to met you the names Satoshi Sitri." I said taking out a few more enemies. Things where going better for us. The tide of battle was turning in our favor until I heard a loud roar over head. We looked up to see a giant red dragon fly above along with a white dragon.

"The heavenly dragons what are they doing here?" I asked right before a massive wave of fire shot towards us. I created a water barrier  around Eleonara and I but my men got caught up in the blast along with the humans along with both angels and fallen angels.

The battlefield was covered with bodies from all four armies while the two dragons continued to fight each other. The magic link opened up and someone said for all forces to retreat and fall back. The angels and fallen angels where fallen back as well. 

"You should get out of here as well." Eleonare." I said

"But what are you gonna do?" Eleonara asked while I just smiled at her and said that I was gonna stop the two dragons. I flew to the location of the two dragons and got in the middle of them.

"Heavenly dragons I order you two to stop your fighting this instant." I said as the two dragons looked at me.

"Who are you to give me Ddraig orders?" The red dragon asked.

"You are nothing but a lonely devil begone with you." The white dragon said before I blasted him with ice magic which did a lot of damage before I drew my sword.

"I won't ask again stop your fighting." I said ready for battle.

"Devil scum I Albion will crush you." Albion said as he let out a mighty roar same with Ddraig as both dragons moved to attacked me. I dodged their attacks and delivered several powerful blows to both of them. The where strong but due to my training I was a matched for them. Meanwhile on the ground everyone was watching me from a safe distance battle the two dragons. 

"Grrr why won't you die?" Ddraig asked as I flew over his claw and stabbed him in the eye making him roar in pain but I didn't see Albion claw as it struck my body  sending me flying like a cannonball into the side of the mountain before I saw both dragons shoot fire from their mouths towards me. I had enough time to put up a barrier to protect myself but it was strong enough and shattered as I felt the heat from the flames hit my body but thanks to my magic I halved the damaged before I flew out from the mountain but my body was badly burnt and bleeding.

"You are strong little devil but you will die like all the rest of your kind." Albion said as he ready another blast same with Ddraing. I looked up at both of them and smiled. 

"If I'm going down I'm taking you both with me." I said as I flew toward them right before they launched their attack I used the last bit of magic I had left to counter theirs. Inch by inch little by little I got closer to the both of them and in a giant blast both dragons and I where engulfed  before Albion and Ddraig feel to the ground motion less while I floated in the sky for a few seconds before I felt myself fall towards the ground. I use all my magic and power to stop the two dragons but it was worth it. I kept falling and right before I hit the ground I was caught by a fellow devil and a angel and was carried back to the remains of the devil army. The angel flew back to his army. The war ended with a cease fire. All sides agreed to withdraw from the battlefield.  

"Quick get him to the healing pods fast." Said one of the remaining devil generals  before I passed out I was teleported to to a room and was placed in a special healing tank to recover but it will take time for my body to fully make a recovery but at least I stopped the fighting. I fell into a deep sleep and let the tank do it's thing.

(a/n: I hope you like this let. let me know what you think of it and what was your favorite part of it I put a lot of heart into this. Also if you have any ideas for first names for  Lord and Lady Sitri please comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9K 43
Kemuri Fujioka, Haruhi's older brother, isn't a normal 16-year old. He spends some of his days being Kuma Arita, a famous influencer. One day he de...
1.2M 71.4K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
107K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
164K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...