Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

46🌷

5.8K 387 82
By chandusweety4

Huff...

It's 5814 words..

I think, this the lengthiest chapter I have ever written in this story..😊

Enjoyy....💃💃💃

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hasna pov:

"Come on, let's go" I bubbled.

We both began heading to our hostel room whilst hearing her rantings about Cabir Anna.

As, How Cabir went to her home and all..

"So you are pretending to not to speak with him?" I asked her raising my perfectly shaped eyebrow at her.

"Yes" Nina declared like she is announcing some happy news.

"You shouldn't have done that" I uttered by rolling my eyes at her.

"Oye madam, you have to support me not him." She stopped walking and glared at me while placing her hands on her hips.

"Okay...okay...cool down my witch..my full support is with you....Now start walking or else it will take an hour to reach our room instead of 15min" I halted, by turning towards her while joked at her.

Nina glared at me while twisting her lips at me and started trudging. I snickered at her and carried on walking.

"Did you call pari?" she questioned me after going a little far.

"Ha I told her that we are returning back to hostel today. Then, She told me, that she will be here tonight" I replied.

"Oh!" Nina mumbled.

"Why?" I queried her whilst narrowing my eyes at her knowing the reason behind her inquiry.

"Nothing" She fake shrugged.

"Nina!!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not jealous" She defended.

"I can see that" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nina, she is not a harmful girl. Yeah, I know that, you care for me like I'm your little sister and I also know that, you are just afraid that she will break our friendship. But.." I paused, looked at her who was staring at the ground like it is some interesting thing.

"No...No one can do that...So be friendly with her not only her, but also with Urvi & Deepa. Don't think that, I don't know the foolish things which you did like shooing away them from me like they were some harmful creatures." I quipped.

"You know!!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah" I muttered ironically.

They all think that I don't know what she was doing, however I know...

One day I heard Nina, fighting with my roommates for me that too for waking me up, but she didn't allow them to wake me up. That day they thought that I slept, however I didn't. I had an urge to make her understand that, what she was doing was not right yet decided to keep quite assuming she might change by herself, nonetheless, I think now she need to change that quality in her.

I won't say that she is wrong......No.... never ever I say that she is wrong, neither I say that she is right. Because in her point of view she is right in her own way.

This girl considers me as her own family member. After hearing her words about me when we studied 11th & 12th grade in one college...I got to know that, she likes me even before I met her. That's when I got to know that how much she likes me. Don't think that we both are lesbians. No, we are straight that's the reason why we fell for those two idiots..

I just wanted to say that, How much she adores me...

Not only her...many of us will get an instant liking when we see someone's nature, even though we don't know the person. In an instant we just like the person, whether that person is a boy or a girl. Whoever might be, that doesn't mean we have a crush or love on that person, right?

That's what I wanted to say..She cares for me...she pampers me like I'm her little sister...she protects me like she is an elder sister to me...she trusts me more than her family...she never allows any person near me because she thinks they might harm me and the most important thing is she is scared that our friendship will break down due to a new person entry.

Sometimes I wonder what if I broke her trust...

What if we had a big fight one day?

What if we argue for something?

What if we both parted our ways due to a strong reason..

Will we both able to digest the fact that she will be no more a friend to me/her..

Kaduvale...I don't know whether she will be remain a friend to me forever or not and I won't even pray for that because I know you can't change my destiny when it is already written by you.

I wanted to ask you that whatever it is, just make her happy where ever she is. Because she is the only outsider who cares for me like I'm a family to her.

She is my first best friend and also a best sister from another mother who wears my clothes without asking me, uses my cosmetics and things which I use. Even though, I said no to give her my things, but she being she, fights with me just to wear my dresses.

Even then, I said no then she wakes up early in the morning before anyone wake up, she will take a bath and wear my dress. She knows very well that, I won't ask her to remove it once she wears my dress.

Hehe..

I wish she become my sister..It would be fun if she is really my sister.

Never in my life I thought I would meet this precious friend in my life. I'm so blissed to have such a nice friend in my life.

"Okay..Okay I will be friendly with everyone." She pouted.

I came back from my thought's when I heard her voice..

"Promise" I stretched my palm.

I don't want anyone to think about her in a bad way. Luckily, Urvi, Deepa and Pari are not like those people who thinks bad about others.

They are the sweetest people whom I never met in my life, that's the reason why they understand Nina well, but they too get angry when she shoos them..mainly Pari...Even though nina was harsh on her, yet she never complains nor give come backs to her.

"Promise.." she kept her palm in mine and it's sealed.

We reached our room. Nina pressed the door knob whereas I stood there while speaking to her about our hostel facilities and all.

As soon as, the door got opened...we both were welcomed in a bear hug engulfed by Urvi & Deepa.

"My goodness you both came back!" Urvi exclaimed in full swing whilst hugging me tightly.

"God, I missed you both so much" Deepa screamed cheerfully by hugging Nina.

"Urvi, I can't breath" I mumbled due to her hug, which is suffocating me because of lack of oxygen.

"Oops...sorry...Where is the other idiot" Urvi queried while breaking the hug by giving me a sorry look.

"She will come back at night" Nina replied.

Likewise, they all started ranting as usual about their stuff, whereas I took a shower and settled on my bed.

In few minutes Pari also arrived. All kept chattering, yet my thoughts drifted to him. You people might think that, all the while from morning till now, I forgot about him, but it's a big no..

His thoughts were running at the back of my mind.

I wonder what he is doing right now.. I didn't even attend the online classes too.

I want to speak to him, but how?

I don't even have his mobile number, however, I have his gmail Id with me, yet I can't use it as it is professional gmail Id.

One week later

"Arghh..my hands are aching" I heard Nina's sulking voice.

"What do you want me to do? Shall I call your Cabir to massage your arms" Pari remarked sarcastically, which made me giggle.

"Yeah do that favour for her. She will be so glad that instead of writing her own record she will make him write the whole record by bargaining with kisses" Urvi commented wittily at her

"As if he obeys me like a sweet boy" Nina emphasized each and every word sarcastically to which we all burst into laughter.

Actually, All are writing records, except me, as I was studying for my online class examinations while listening to their comments. Don't you people dare to think that I have completed all my records because it's a no..

Last week these four idiots didn't allowed me write anything saying that there is still one week left and made me watch stupid movies which I hate the most. I don't like to watch movies instead I like to watch cartoon's.

Just yesterday, I got a notification from my idol Elli aka my husband that I have exams from coming monday....i.e from tomorrow....What the heck I will do?

With so much difficulty, I completed three records and there are still three more left to write and as well as I need to study. I so wanted to ask my friends, but they are struggling to write their own records, then how will they write mine.

So, I asked the only one person, who is my saviour, Shrey. Now he was writing mine as he completed all his records last week while I was studying here trying to focus, but all mind was revolving around a certain person..my hubby..

The day went off...

********
Three days later(Records submission day):

"Come on Nina, we have to submit today by noon how much time will you take to get ready" Pari yelled.

"It's only 10 why are worried" Nina retorted while applying lipstick to her lips.

After getting ready, we all head towards our department to submit our records.

"Hey, Doll" Shrey waved at me.

I smiled at him cheekily at his endearment...

He says that I look like a doll to him...I chuckled at his nickname while returning the gesture.

"Where are my records" I asked him.

"No hi nothing...directly asking about your records " He commented sarcastically to which I rolled my eyes at him.

He is a part of our small batch too..he is the person who helps us whenever we three(Nina, Pari & Hasna) are in need of help. He is sweet and bubbly boy, loves Aashi dearly.

Uff...Aashi...I don't want to think about those bitter yet sweet days of my life. Bitter because I have to go through all those things...sweet because I spent some time with my Wolfy.

Shrugging, all those thoughts, I took my records from him whilst I felt a sharp gaze on me. I shrugged it off and continued checking the records which has written by Shrey.

I'm a little doubtful that whether did he draw diagrams of Input and outputs or not.

"Hey doll, you are insulting me by checking ?" Shrey pouted.

"Oh really" I said playfully while hitting his arm with my book.

"Ouch" He gave a fake painful moan to which I chuckled at him.

"Thankyou shrey" I said heartfully, but still I was feeling his(Daksh) gaze on me which made me anxious.

Why I'm feeling his stare?

By any chance, Is he around me?

"You are making me a stranger by thanking me" Shrey whined.

I jerked away from those thoughts by hearing Shrey voice..

"Okay, Don't sulk, I will take my thankyou back" I smiled still feeling the piercing gaze on me.

I couldn't control it anymore..and peered in that direction only to see my Wolfy boring holes in my body with his anger filled eyes but I stared at him back with so much love.

My heart began racing at a high speed. He was standing a little farther away from us who was speaking with the dean of the college by burning me into ashes with his furious eyes.

Like always, he was looking like model in his grey suit. As usual girls are ogling at the delicious piece of meat who was my husband.

I wonder why didn't he wear formals today? May be he came back to college directly from his office.

It's been two weeks since I last saw him. I missed him badly yet I can't do anything about it. I am helpless..

I don't know what he is up to. I wanted to speak with him and ask him why he spoke to my parents...

I also wanted to ask him many more questions yet I couldn't.

I ponder what he told to my parents?

Why he is not taking any initiative to speak with me?

"Hasna, let's go in" Nina mumbled.

But, I didn't budge, and was gazing at his handsome face lovingly...His face was looking worn out. I have an urge to run into his arms whilst whispering in his ear that I missed you so much, Elli.

However, I'm not that lucky to say those sweet words to him.

"Hasna, come" Nina yelled.

However, I don't want to shift my eyes from him, scared that I won't be able to see him again if I riveted my eyes from him.

Nina dragged me from their, with a one last look at him I turned around with a longing heart. I went inside and submitted the records.

All the while praying to god that my wolfy should stay where he is right now so that I can see him again, but to my disappointment he isn't there when I came out of the Hod room.

With a dejected heart, I walked away from there to my room and fell on my bed crying silently.

Why can't he come to me?

Why can't he speak to me?

Kaduvale!! Am I asking more?

At evening..

"Smiley"

"Hmm"

"It's 4 in the evening, wake up" Pari said while patting on my arm.

I opened my eyes and saw Pari who was combing her hair, whereas everyone were ready to go to mess to have snacks.

I got up and freshen up, went to mess to have some snacks.

All the while his anger filled eyes were flashing in front of my eyes.

Why he is looking at me angrily?

What crime have I done to see his anger towards me?

"Huff...I have to study those crap again" Nina whined like a child by bringing me out of my thoughts.

That's when I realised that I don't have a few textbooks with me to study. I decided to go to the library last week, but I couldn't go. However, now I have to go..

"Urmm.. I'm going to the library" I said out of no where.

"Ok, then Nina and I will also join you" Pari chirped in.

"Alright, you three go to the library while we both will go to room because we have so many books with us to read" Deepa said while Urvi grimaced at the word studies.

I giggled at them and we three walked to the library..

As we entered in...

"Where is the novels section" I asked to no one.

"Oh my god! Thankgod you read novels..I thought you live like a saint" Nina exclaimed making me roll my eyes at her.

"Who said that I read novels. I just asked you that because beside that section there is a computer section" I commented ironically.

"Oh!! We thought something else. It's okay, we both will go to our favourite section, meanwhile you search for your books" Pari jabbered.

They both flew away to that section, whereas I walked to the section and was taking the books which I want. Slowly, I came across c++ book.

I take that book and was looking for the author on the cover, but got surprised, when someone placed a book on my head.

Instantly, I took it off from my head and turned around firecly only to cool down when my eyes fell on my wolfy who was looking at the book and me and left without speaking anything.

What should I take him as?

What he thinks of himself?

Idiot!!

I took a glimpse of the book and it's not what I'm searching for, but why did he give it to me.

May be he has written something in the book to inform me. I quickly flipped the papers yet I didn't find anything in it.

Why the hell did he give me this book?

May be he is asking me to read it..May be...with that thought, I walked to the Respectionist.

After that we went to our rooms.

On first day of 1-2 exam:

Like as usual, I prepared well. I settled on my bench and was speaking with shrey who was sitting behind me.

"Doll, You have to help me in 1 mark answers" shrey said.

"No, I won't...its come under cheating" I stated.

"what!!" He exclaimed.

"yes!!"

"But, I helped you in writing your records right, so I deserve it" shrey remarked.

"That we will see" I smiled and turned towards front.

Few seconds later, mam handed me the paper.

I was writing the details on it, when I felt his presence, I abruptly stopped what I'm writing and looked up in an instant only to see him staring at me blankly.

I was shocked, but quickly came out of it and moved a little by giving him a place to sit. My heart started dancing in happiness, whereas nervousness took over me and what not. I can't even explain what I'm feeling right now.

He settled beside me by keeping a cold face. I looked around and saw third year students were sitting beside first years.

"Good morning sir" I whispered, trying to speak with him, yet he didn't respond to me.

I pouted at him sadly and looked at my paper.

I glanced at my paper and started writing nervously. My hand was shivering while writing because of his proximity.

All the while I was writing exam, his arm was touching mine as we are sitting so close to each other as it is a small bench making me burn with fire. Somehow, I completed my exam in 2hrs. As the exam is 3hrs, there is still one hour left. So, I have lots of time to admire him.

I slightly took a glimpse of his handsome face. My eyes caught his growing beard.

Why didn't he shaven? Whatever he looks handsome with or without shaving.

Slowly my eyes fell on his lips, which were silently calling my lips..

Kaduvale!! please make his lips seal my lips..

Cheee...Hasna...remove those sinful thoughts from your brain. I scolded myself for thinking dirty.

Hufff...

I was admiring his handsome face, but suddenly..

"Hasna"

"Hasna Sastry"

Someone yelled my name making me come out of my dreamland only to see that bald head professor cum invigilator looking at me angrily..

what have I done now?

"I know your intelligent brain had completed your exam but that doesn't mean you can eye rape the person who is sitting beside you with your mesmerising eyes" that bald head professor yelled in front of the whole class.

I shut my eyes whilst my cheeks warm up in embarrassment.

Uff...I caught red handed in the daylight that too infront of the professor. Added to that, that bald head professor is the big fan of my wolfy and his batch..

I pinched my lips anxiously and slightly peered at my Wolfy who was now stopped writing and gazing at me icily.

Why must, he has to be an ice person?

"I am waiting for your reply" came an ugly voice of that bald head professor.

Way to abash myself in front of my fellow classmates, 3rd yrs and 4th yrs.

Woah!! What an embarrassment!!

"I'm not looking at anything" I whispered.

"That I can see with my own naked eyes" That bloody bald head replied sarcastically.

I bend my head not knowing what to answer further. If I am a cartoon character I bet you people can see the steam coming out from my ears.

"Sit down and check your paper once again." He shouted like I was some peace of crap to him.

I so wanted to ask my Akshith anna to remove him that bloody post but I'm not that cruel to do that.

I nodded my head and settled down in my place cursing that professor..

I wonder what must be my wolfy thinking about me?

May be he will tease me after the exam for ogling at him..

Hmph...

Kaduvale! I cried mentally and once again checked my paper.

"Who ever had completed the exam can hand over the paper and go" Another invigilator said.

Huff...

While, I was checking the paper, my wolfy got up and handed the paper to sir and left, not even glancing at me for once.

On the day of 2nd exam:

I settled as usual in my place. Today, I decided that I won't ogle at him or even took a glimpse of him.

In a few minutes, he too came and settled beside me, where as I didn't even lift my head from my paper. I have an urge to see his face but I can't do that.

Few seconds later..

He took my pouch in his hands..I got petrified..

Oh my what if he sees HD on the eraser..

Why did I even written it on an eraser, while writing the records few days back?

Huff..

What if he understands it?

Ayyo kaduvale...please don't let him see it..

Pretty please..

I mentally prayed to god and peered from eyes...

To my dismay, he saw it, but his face was emotionless like yesterday..

Why he is making me confused with his behaviour?

"Hasna"

I came out of my trance and looked in that direction only to see the invigilator glaring at me...

What made the madam glare at me?

I looked puzzled at her not knowing what mistake I have done..

"Take the answer sheet girl..These girls are now a days...huff...can't you people stop daydreaming about your boyfriend during sunlight" Mam hissed at me while throwing the answer sheet at my face.

Like yesterday is not enough...I got another embarrassment today...

Poor me..

With a burning cheeks...I didn't look at anywhere and continued writing my exam..after like one & hour he left while handling the paper to the invigilator while I sadly completed my exam as he left early.

On the day of 3rd exam:

Today I determined to don't ogle at him or zoned out...

The exam started, as usual my heart was fluttering while writing the exam...in the middle of the exam my pen stop writing...

I was about to take my pouch at the same time he too held my pouch at the same place for something where I held...

His hand was placed on mine..All the butterflies started giggling in my stomach...his hand was so cold against my warm hand...his captivating eyes are boring into mine...we both slowly lost into our dreamland..

I felt his big hand was about to hold my hand in his, but suddenly he riveted his eyes from me by pushing my hand away making my heart drop in a micro second...

Tears formed in my eyes when I recalled what he did a few seconds ago..

I peered at him from the corner of my eyes, he was looking like it's not affected him...

I stared at him, I don't how much time I did till I heard the invigilator voice..

"Still 30min left"

That's when I realised I was crying..

It pained a lot when he pushed my hand as he felt my hand like some garbage.

I pinched my lips to control my sob.. With trembling hands, I started writing...

I don't know what I had written...heck I don't even remember the answers anymore...

He left whereas, I was still writing the exam...

The day went off while crying & studying for the next time...

On the day of 4th exam:

I wish he don't sit beside me...so I don't have to face anything.

But still my heart wants him to sit closer to me...

I was writing while thinking about that idiotic wolfy who was sitting beside me and writing whereas I was writing mine...

I hope I won't write his name on my examination paper...or else I have to face so many consequences..

As I was writing...

Accidentally, his hand hit my elbow making the pen fell down from my hand.

We both looked at a time at each other, yet I quickly shifted my eyes from him not wanting look at mesmerising eyes which always gets hold of mine.

Added to that, Why should I look at him because atlast all I was getting was a pain..

I was quietly about to duck down to take my pen from the floor, nonetheless, in the process of doing it, I got a mind blocking hit on my head..

Ayyo kaduvale!! How the hell did a stone got here out of nowhere.

I hissed and raised my eyes up keeping my head in still to look at that stupid stone only to get to know that, that stone like structure is non other than wofly's head.

Hufff...His chest is like a wall

And now his head feels like a stone to me.

Hufff..I wonder, His chest is hard like a wall because he might do work out, but there is no such workout for head na then how did his head become like a stone?

Oho...hasna...you can think about it later for now take your pen and write your exam...there is only 30min left.

I quickly came out of my thoughts and looked up only to see him resumed writing.

I looked down for the pen but couldn't find. With annoyance, I got up only to see my pen laying on my paper.

He must take the pen, when I zoned out... Ahh.. It's seems like he might crouched down to take my pen only . Shrugging, all those things, I resumed writing..After completing the exam, we parted our ways..

I wanted to speak to him, however, he never once waited till the exam got over..

On the day of 5th exam:

I was writing very fastly...as this subject had very long answers to fill..

I was busy in writing...suddenly, I felt like something hit on my head.

I quickly turned around only to find Nina grinning widely at me..

"what" I gestured with my eyes.

"One mark 4th " she mouthed.

I turned towards front..and looked took a glance of the question.

Who invented c++?

I was about to turn around to answer her, but in the middle of the process when I was twisting my neck, accidentally my lips planted on his cheeks, making my eyes wide in shock...whereas he too got stunned like me.

I heard Nina giggle, I quickly twisted my neck and looked at my paper while blushing...not knowing what to do next...

I was pinching my lower lip with nervousness..

Ayyoo...What have I done? I pressed my lips anxiously whilst slightly peered at him only to see his face radiating with happiness...

I wonder is he the same person who pushed my hand away two days back..

I'm so puzzled...yaar...I don't even know what to think..further.

With lots of difficulty while blushing a lot I completed my exam and left before him not wanting to show him my rosy cheeks...I know you people might think that they won't visible on my cheeks due to my skin complexion, but as I told you all that I'm not that dark instead I have a Whitish skin tone so it will be visible lightly.

Last exam:

"Hasna wake up it's already 9:30"

I heard Nina shooking my hand but all I could do was trying to open my eyes with difficulty..

From, Last night to till 7:30 Am in the morning, I'm studying continouosly as today is a very tough exam.

I thought to take a nap and closed my eyes, but instead I slept.

My eyes are so heavy...I, somehow opened my eyes and rushed to washroom to get ready not before informing, my roommates to go to college as I will be late but they are reluctant to go. Yet, somehow I send them because what if they become late due to me..I don't want that to happen.

I got ready in 15min, locked the room and began running towards my block like a maniac....

As soon as I reached I was panting like hell...

"Ex-xcuse me sir" I breath out, but in came out loud.

I was taking heavy breaths, while standing in the middle of the entrance door..

"You can go back the same way you came here as it is already 10:00 Am"

I heard the same ugly yet sweet voice while sarcasm lacing in his tone..

My heart rate dropped when I heard that bald head professor's words...

Ayyo kaduvale!! Help me...please...I never ever got late to an exam before, but now...I don't know why I'm becoming like this..

I glanced at my watch hastily, it's till 2 min left, then why the hell he is saying that it's already 10Am.

"N-No s-sir, i-it's still 2 min left" I whispered in low tone with fear while raising my head to see that bloody bald head professor smirking at me.

Now, I will get an F in my mark list for the first time in my life..

Water formed in my eyes....I cursed myself for sleeping.

"Yes Sir, it's still 2 min left" came a voice of cabir anna.

I quickly, raised my head with a hope that I may have a chance to attend the exam.

"N-No C-Cabir" Sir was trying to say something, but stopped when he heard a rough yet sweet voice..

"Mr. Ramswamy...I think your watch is 2min fast because as much as we know our watches are showing 9:58Am. So, you need to allow her inside the examination hall according to the rules & regulations. I hope you understand what I mean"

My wolfy said while pulling up his sleeves making that bloody old hag0 gulp in tremble..

Despite of my aching in my legs and heavy breathing..I smiled widely when I heard my handsome hunk voice..

"Clean bowled"

It was the word, roared all over the room by all the students who was present over in the class making the professor humilate and embarrassed.

I didn't at all feel guilty for that old hag because what he did was wrong.

I don't know why he was grudging on our small batch, mainly on me.

Anyhow, I don't know whether my wolfy helped me in humanity or as a right of husband, but I'm happy that he stand for me.

If he didn't then I may not be able to attend the exam but, however, my Akshith Anna will take care of it if he got to know about the matter.

Hehe...I grinned like a fool at that old hag making him glare at me in return I ignored it.

I don't know how I got that much braveness in me suddenly..

He allowed me in and I walked to my place looking at the handsome hunk with a sweet smile playing on my lips...I stood near him...yet he didn't budge.

Ahem..I cleared my throat, indicating him to give me a way to go inside the bench..

He got up with a blank face which made me shiver....I went in and settled on the bench...

Sir, handed over me the paper...

I took a glimpse of the questions, I don't know 3 to 4 questions in that because I read 4 testbooks but I hasn't seen those topics in those textbooks which I read.

Seems like I will fail in this exam..no Hasna....you have to write something. With that thought, I started writing..

A few minutes later, my eyes were dropping, however, I tried to keep my eyes wide open and was trying to write, but suddenly I felt his sharp gaze on me making my sleep vanish in a second.

I know without looking at him I can say that he is the one who is boring eyes into my soul..

Nonetheless, for conformation, I peered at him through side ways only to squirm under his gaze.

He was staring at me, mainly at my eyes..I quickly looked away not wanting to be caught...

Why he was looking at me like that?

I so wanted him to shift his eyes from me, so that I can calm my poor heart..

A few seconds later...I didn't feel his gaze on me..

Sighing, and was about to write, yet, don't know why I peered at him again, only to see him scowling at my paper.

Huff...Did I write any thing wrong?

Ayyo kaduvale..why did you made him a pordigy and mainly why did you sent him to me as a sir in online classes..

What if he scolds me in the online class?

I pressed my lips not knowing what to do?

With trembling hands, I resumed writing, but my mind was blank.

Nothing is coming into my brain..This never happened in my life before.

I don't know what I was scribbling, suddenly, I heard a growl beside me which came from my wolfy.

I slightly looked at him, he was looking at me with fury...

I somehow tried to write yet stopped when he snatched my question paper from me, written something on it and threw at my face angrily and left not before handling his paper to the invigilator by making me jump in my place at his action.

I glanced at the paper..He have written all the logic of coding related to 1 mark question which I had written all wrong.

Oh! my guess is right..I had written the answers wrong. I quickly strike out the wrong answers and started writing the right answers while eyeing the invigilator making sure to not to get caught. It's the first time I was cheating in exam.

After completion of my exam. I looked at his hand writing. His cursive writing is so elegant when compared to mine.

Huff..wait...wait...

His handwriting looks familiar, like really familiar to me.

Like, I saw it before somewhere. But,
where could it be?

***💞***

Hey lovelies...

How was the update?

I hope you people got entertained..

Please do vote comment and share...

Take care..

Byebye..

See you soon..😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 7.3K 45
[ a desi best friends to enemies to lovers story ] Miraya lands the envied opportunity to do a feature story for the popular magazine MIRROR. When sh...
173K 9.7K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
104K 7.1K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...