็ฉฟๆˆๆ กๅ›ญๆ–‡็”ทไธป็š„ๅŽๅฆˆ

By schekeana

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ: Transmigrated as the Stepmother of the Male Protagonist in a Campus Story (TSMPCS) ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101 (END)
EXTRA 1
EXTRA 2
EXTRA 3
EXTRA 4
NOTICE! READ THIS.

EXTRA 5

2.8K 47 1
By schekeana

Jiang Jinjin can't take care of the present? It is still time for lunch, and he came out of the dormitory and went straight to the boys' dormitory.

Now she doesn't have a cell phone, nor does Zhou Yan. Originally, she planned to be cheeky and ask Auntie Suguan to find Zhou Yan next time. She hadn't done her psychological well-building, so Yu Guang glanced at the thin Zhou Mingfeng and walked over here. She was overjoyed and hurriedly trot to his face. In his shocked eyes, she said in a very familiar tone: "Zhou Mingfeng, you can help me call Zhou Yan."

The tone is very reasonable? Of course?.

The weather in September is still hot, especially in this afternoon, without a trace of wind.

Jiang Jinjin was wearing a white-washed cotton skirt. His skin was so white that he seemed to be radiant.

Her eyes are clear and smart, so she is watching?, Zhou Mingfeng's heart unexpectedly? There is a feeling that he? I can't tell the truth.

Maybe the other party got too close, so close to him? You can smell her body.

Perhaps when the other person spoke, the tone seemed to be him? A very close person, making him? He was a little stupefied. Did they know each other before? Are they familiar?

Zhou Mingfeng is not that much? A gentle person, he doesn't have a good relationship with his classmates. Of course, he's not very helpful in his qualities, but I don't know why? Why?, look? Jiang Jinjin , Listen? She spoke to him in a commanding tone. He actually nodded, "Okay."

Jiang Jinjin also knew that Zhou Mingfeng was not eighteen years old this year. He didn't know him. She doesn't like her either, but she still feels that this person is her husband, even if it is not yet, it will always be in the future, right?

Is she watching? Zhou Mingfeng entered the boys' dormitory.

The weather is too hot, and the excitement makes Jiang Jinjin have not thought of sunscreen for the time being.

Zhou Mingfeng went up to the fifth floor.

When they came to the dormitory, their high school dormitory was an eight-person room. Apart from Zhou Yan in the dormitory, several other people did not take a nap. They were either reading books or listening to music with headphones on. Zhou Yan happened to be sleeping on Zhou Mingfeng's upper bunk. Zhou Mingfeng came to the iron frame bed, thought for a while, and shouted in a deep voice, "Zhou Yan, wake up."

Zhou Yan did not sleep deeply.

Half-dreaming and half-awake, when he heard his dad's voice, he thought he hadn't crossed over. A Ji Ling opened his eyes, but the young version of dad caught him.

Dad almost blurted out with a sound.

He? He swallowed the words with difficulty? Go, and his voice was a little hoarse, "What? What? What?"

Zhou Mingfeng said, "Someone is looking for you downstairs."

Zhou Yan gave a dazed hmm and got out of bed. After coming down, I went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water, and then I walked out of the dormitory.

He? Not long after he went out, another gossiping boy in the class suddenly said: "This is noon? Who is looking for Zhou Yan. Isn't it..."

Several boys laughed, "It's Jiang Jinjin, right? The relationship between the two is so good that they are not normal. They eat together and fetch water every day."

A boy bold? Asked Zhou Mingfeng, "Zhou Mingfeng, who is looking for Zhou Yan."

Zhou Mingfeng is still holding it in his hand? On the chemistry test questions, I just glanced at the man faintly when he heard that he was only seventeen or eighteen years old this year, but his aura was new, and the people in the class and the dormitory didn't dare to provoke him. At this glance, the boys' dormitory began to quiet down.

He did not answer this question, but sat quietly and continued reading.

Zhou Yan came out of the boys' dormitory and saw Jiang Jinjin in the shade of the tree. He hurried two steps and made one step to her. Before seeing her sweating on her forehead, she fanned her with the palm of her hand, "So? Why is it hot? Not in the dormitory?"

Jiang Jinjin's eyes were shining and he was holding his? hands, and his tone was trembling with excitement, "I, I have a system!"

Zhou Yan is not very good? Reading novels, I don't know? What is the system she was talking about? What? Meaning? Thinking.

Jiang Jinjin described the function of the system in the most concise language.

"In short, we have money!!"

Zhou Yan understood this sentence.

The two of them were really excited, and couldn't wait to cry.

He? He has never suffered since he was a child. After eating steamed buns for more than a week, his cheeks have hardened a lot.

He is in the stage of growing his body again. He is so hungry that his chest is pressed against his back every night, so he can only get up and drink some cold water.

But, he? He doesn't know where he can go to make money. The school doesn't hire anything at all? Is it part-time job, he? I asked, even if there is no vacancy for cleaning in the cafeteria, Jiang Huangxian? In the underdeveloped economy, young people go to work in big cities, and the rest are local People are rushing to find work, so there is no work-study job. Unless he can get out of the campus, but when he had this idea a few days ago, he was scolded bloody by Ms. Jiang.

They don't know how long they will stay in this world, maybe for a lifetime.

If he drops out of school now, his life will be more difficult in the future, even more difficult than it is now.

This is the first time Zhou Yan has personally felt how difficult his dad's entrepreneurial journey is.

In short, he now has no way to change his life at all, which frustrated Zhou Yan.

"I took a look at this system, you can bind a person to complete the task together." Jiang Jinjin said without thinking, "I'll bind you!"

This system can be regarded as a system for cultivating academic masters.

Probably the idea is to use knowledge to exchange money.

She is now looking at her high school textbooks, so she can't be counted on...

Although she is now working hard to keep up with the big army, but, eh, after graduating for so many years, she has learned. His knowledge was returned to the teacher intact.

She is worried.

If this continues, can she be admitted to a university? Just thinking about it is a headache.

Zhou Yan: "..."

He? What can be bound to the results of the dog bite? Is the learning system?

At that time, you may not be able to make money, and you will lose money.

Zhou Yan drilled a loophole, "It doesn't have to be bound to me, right?"

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

The two are quite in agreement.

"You mean..."

Zhou Yan nodded, "For the sake of safety, you should bind my dad."

"But." Jiang Jinjin said, "The money earned should be divided into half of him..."

If Bind Zhou Yan, they can spend fifty yuan together.

Bind Zhou Mingfeng... Can Zhou Mingfeng spend that twenty-five for her?

It seems a bit uneconomical.

Before the business, there are no husbands and wives!

Zhou Yanyi said righteously: "Isn't my dad's yours?"

Jiang Jinjin: "He? Now? He doesn't know who I am. But you know? Tao."

Zhou Yan was moved inwardly, but still said. "My dad is not a person who spends money randomly. Even if it is not yours now, it will be yours in the future."

Jiang Jinjin: Reasonable? Well-founded, logically full marks...

She still wants to struggle, "I think You can bind you too, aren't you studying hard too?"

"But if you bind my dad, the money will be quicker."

Jiang Jinjin died of anger: "You are really worthless!"

Zhou Yan: "You are the one who is. Really? Really, him? It's your husband. Can't you share the hardships and share the wealth and honor?"

Jiang Jinjin: "...It's not good, it hurts me, he? If he makes money and spends it for others..."

Husband and wife are birds of the same forest, the

The truth about flying in front of each other? The young man does not understand? ?

At the critical moment, the son is more reliable.

Zhou Yan patted his chest and put out his bold words, "He? Dare! Am I staring? He?!"

Jiang Jinjin still hesitated.

Zhou Yan said, "...I heard that the chicken noodles in the cafeteria are delicious."

Jiang Jinjin looked at Zhou Yan. Not only did she lose weight during this period, but he also did the same. There is no need to hesitate, gritted his teeth and bound Zhou Mingfeng.

Zhou Mingfeng is different from her.

As long as the system publishes the task, no matter if she completes it or he completes it, she will get rewards. The two are equally divided. Since she is a program user, she can get the money directly, but he will get the money in an indirect way. In this case, it will not arouse his suspicion, and the order of this world can be maintained.

*

Originally, Jiang Jinjin thought this task was easy to complete, but who knows? That in the next few afternoons, the teachers did not ask questions in class at all!

What? What's the matter? Ah, don't teachers in this class love interacting with students?

Zhou Yan was also very worried?

This is the last class of the day. If the task is not completed, they will not get the money.

He? It's okay to continue eating buns, but can he? Can Ms. Jiang continue to live this bitter life?

Jiang Jinjin was too anxious. This last class was still a physical science class.

It's so pitiful, she was okay in math when she was a student. After all, from elementary school to college, she can still get a little clue, like physical, physical, chemistry... it's really easy to kill her. Even if the teacher asks a question, she raises her hand to answer, answer? What to answer? What? The system didn't say that you have to answer? The answer is correct, but she doesn't even know the wrong answer!

She is also a little worried?

What if the system sees that her first task can't be completed, and it automatically uninstalls in anger? What to do?

She passed the note to Zhou Yan under the teacher's nose. In order to prevent being caught by the teacher, the contents of the note were all secret codes that they could understand.

In short, Zhou Yan comforted her, don't worry.

Sure enough, the physical science teacher finally asked a question.

But the physics teacher answered it himself again, and this question is still very difficult.

Zhou Yan glanced at the time, only ten minutes before the end of get out of class.

Thinking about going, he gritted his teeth, glanced at his dad's back, raised his hand decisively and said: "Teacher, Zhou Mingfeng said he would have another solution!"

Jiang Jinjin: "???"

Hao Ba .

This is also ok, anyway, just answer the questions in class.

The first grade student Zhou Mingfeng was suddenly cueed in class. He slowly turned his head and glanced at Zhou Yan who was sitting at his back table.

There was a faint pleading in Zhou Yan's eyes.

Zhou Mingfeng: "..."

The material? The theory? The teacher is really pleased? Very pleased, "Is it? Classmate Zhou will have another solution, come, get up and talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.2K 118
Right after getting the first-class chef's certificate and before that certificate had been in her hands long enough to warm up, she woke up. Not onl...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
655K 38.4K 76
'i can only hope to hear your voice one day.' in which hoseok is deaf but falls in love with a rapper / singer, min yoongi started: september twentie...
336K 6.8K 53
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: ็œŸๅƒ้‡‘ๅชๆƒณๅญฆไน  AUTHOR:ๆ‰‡ๅขจ็ซน After rebirth and returning to the age of sixteen, only one month after he was taken home by the wealthy...