Before Time Runs Out

By LovelyLoopyKari

Molly was seventeen and she thought she was invincible but after one winter night everything changes. She get... More

Before Time Runs Out
Chapter One - Smashing Parties and Killer Crashes
Chapter Two - Sick Dreams and Another Knight Victory
Chapter Three - Weak Hearts and Human Mates
Chapter Four - Longing and Worry
Chapter Five - Sleepless Nights and Strange Feelings
Chapter Six - Lovely Pictures and Annoying Sisters
Chapter Seven - Going Home and Deadly Plans
Chapter Nine - Sneaking In and Keeping Warm
Chapter Ten - Another Knight Game and Letting the Wolf Out
Chapter Eleven - Loving I Love yous and Sad Reveals
Chapter Twelve - Hurriedly Leaving Town and Frantic Phone Calls
Chapter Thirteen - Meeting The Family and Insecure Jealousy
Chapter Fourteen - Learning The Trails and Pleading Promises
Chapter Fifteen - Crazy With Need and Dangerous Orders
Chapter Sixteen - Graveyard Disasters and Long Plane Rides
Chapter Seventeen - Chanting Names and Blood Infusion
Chapter Eighteen - Forgotten Memories and Back to Practice
Chapter Nineteen - Wishing for Memories and Having Hope
Chapter Twenty - Three AM Stargazing and Dreams of the Future
Chapter Twenty One - Poisonous Wolf Bites and One Helpful Kiss
Chapter Twenty Two - New Werewolf Friends and Nervous Questioning
Chapter Twenty Three - Happy Graduations and Dozens Of Boxes
Chapter Twenty Four - The Last Day Of Summer and Dreams Come True

Chapter Eight - Cute Couch Cuddling and Unimaginable First Kisses

22.9K 886 30
By LovelyLoopyKari

Chapter Eight - Cute Couch Cuddling and Unimaginable First Kisses 

Molly’s POV

My heart beat frantically in my chest as I padded my way to the door, yanking it open I gasped in surprised.

My fears fluttered away as I saw him standing there looking more than relaxed with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face. “Hey.” He said nervously.

My mouth was still wide in shock as I looked at him standing at my front door. “I-I..What are you doing here?” I finally managed after I ‘composed’ myself.

“I’m here to see you of course. Feeling better?” He asked.

I blushed, he was here to see me? Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I nodded, “Yeah, a little. Uh, come in, come in. It’s freezing.” I told him quickly making sure to move my feet so he could get it. It was like I had to think so much more, come on Molly’s it’s not that difficult, right leg, left leg.

He strode past me and into the house shaking out his hair that held delicate snowflakes. I looked him over and I smiled, he was wearing a tight white shirt that clung to his muscles and dark wash jeans. Can you say perfect?

“You okay?” He asked. My eyes snapped up to his and he was smirking, clearly someone caught me checking him out. I blushed and took my time shutting the door, taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself but it wasn’t really working. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my heart beat sped up while my face flushed worse than before. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Uh, no.” I shook my head quickly, “I mean yes. I’m fine, I’m fine.”

He smiled, “If you’re sure.”

“I am.” I nodded and bit my lip.

“Molly? Honey who was at the- oh it’s you.” My mother all but squealed in delight as she saw Liam standing inside our house. “Would you like some hot chocolate?”

“If it’s no trouble.” He smiled.

“Oh nonsense, nonsense.” She grinned quickly going across the room to the kitchen.

“Well I suppose you can sit.” I rang me hands together nervously, there was something about him that made me act weird.

He flashed me a grin, “I suppose I could.” He nodded walking over to the couches. “Sit by me.” He looked over to me, who couldn’t believe he was here and was frozen to the spot.

I walked over wordlessly, trying to focus all my attention on not tripping on my way over. “Here you go dear, is there anything else I can get you?”

“No ma’am.” He sat back into the couch, the cup of hot chocolate in his hands.

“What about you hon? Need anything?” She asked with a worried stare. I shook my head and she pursed her lips but let it go, “I’ll be in my room, you two stay in this room, understand.” We both nodded and she gave a smile, “if you need anything just ask.” And then she left shutting the door to her room.

I felt Liam’s stare on me and my body burned causing me to shiver. “Cold?” He asked sweetly.

“A little.” I nodded and then stood, “I’ll get a blanket.” I walked over to the quilt rack and grabbed a cozy blanket and sat back down right next to him. “Are you cold too?” I asked looking over at him

He nodded and smiled, “But we can share.” He added when he saw me about to get up again.

I blushed and nodded, “Yeah.”

He laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me to his side, my mood instantly brightened and my heart beat eroticly in my chest. He put his feet up onto the coffee table and smile down at me. I blushed but smiled in return.

I leaned against him, my feet on top of his and my head on his chest. I was more than comfortably and in that moment I didn’t care about anything but him. Us.

Liam’s POV

We were sitting in the living room, cuddling and I couldn’t help but smile.
“Do you believe in love at first sight?” She whispered and then she pulled away blushing and covered her mouth, “I didn’t...I didn’t, I mean, I wasn’t suggesting anything.” She quickly told me cutely.

My grip on her waist tighten and I smiled, “I got it.” I laughed and she blushed deeper and buried her head into my chest. I shook my head gave her a squeeze, “yeah, I do.”

“You do?” She asked looking up at me, her deep blue eyes capturing mine completely.

I nodded not breaking our gaze. “Yeah, like soul mates?”

She bit her lip and my wolf growled, she’s going to be the death of me. “Do you..do think were...” She trailed off her face turning bright red.

“Yes.” I whispered, placing my finger under her chin so she could look at me. Moving closer to her, our lips brushed. I felt her shiver in my arms, my wolf was itching to be let out, to mark her. But I couldn’t, her parents were here, right in the other room. She human, who knows if she strong enough for a wolf bite?  

My body seemed like it was on fire and I couldn’t hold back, I pressed my lips to hers. The world could have imploded and I don’t think we would have noticed. Her lips were soft against mine and she let me dominate the kiss easily. Biting her lip gently I tugged her closer and groaned when she moaned. My wolf was closer than ever and I pulled away trying to catch my breath, breathing in her scent driving my wolf mad. I got off the couch and was across the room before she knew what was happening.

“A-are you okay?” She asked hurt obvious in her voice.

I nodded quickly and my heart pang, I caused her pain. “I’m fine, It’s just...” I debated whether to tell her about werewolves, I shook my head and smiled, “I’ve never kissed anyone like that.”

She blushed but a smile crept on her face, “yeah me either.”

My grin grew wider, if that was possible. “Come to my house.” I told her quickly, “Your parents too, come for christmas. We have a huge family there will be plenty of food, please?” I asked getting excited at the possibility of her being in my house, around her new family, her pack.

“I don’t know, maybe.” She stuttered looking around, “We barely know each other, is it really at the meeting your family stage?”

“We can spend the rest of our lives getting to know each other.” I smiled sitting down next to her on the couch. Her eyes filled with tears, something about them seemed guarded, like she was hiding something. “What’s wrong? Molly?” She wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed into the crook of my neck, not that I minded of anything, it just hurt to know she was crying and I didn’t know why. Was it because of me? Was it something I said? “Molly?”

Her body rocked against mine as she shook her head, “Molly?” Her mothers voice filled the room, holding a camera as she quickly made her way over, checking the time on her watch. She went into the kitchen and got something from the cupboard and filled a glass full of water and came back over to us, “Here honey, your dad should be home soon.You going to be fine.”

Molly took the glass of water shaking as she did. I stared at her worriedly, what’s wrong with her? Is she going to be alright? “What’s wrong?” I asked noticing how she kept twitching. My heart rate spiked and my wolf began to pace with worry.

“I’ll call your dad.” Her mom left the room dialing a number on her phone quickly.

“I-I’m fine.” Molly managed even though I could see she was in pain.

“No you’re not, do you need me to get you..” I asked standing up when she weakly grabbed my hand.

She shook her head, “Stay with me, you make me feel better.”

I sat back down and wrapped her in my arms securely, listening to her mom in the other room. “Hurry, she needs the medicine.”

“I’m going as fast as I can, I had to drive two hours to get the prescription filled.” He sighed, “I’m about ten minutes away can she hold until then?”

“I think so, William is with her now. She looks better.” She whispered.

“Good. I’ll be there soon.” and he hung up.

Medicine? What are they talking about? Is she going to be okay? Please let her be okay.

I softly pressed my lips to her forehead, tingles erupting over my body. Just let her be alright, I closed my eyes silently praying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 126
──── π€πƒπŽπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” ❛ lately you've been on my π™’π™žπ™£π™™ ❜ οΉ™π—Œπ—ˆπ–Όπ—‚π–Ίπ—… 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ οΉ™ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—Œπ—π—’οΏ½...
397K 13.5K 35
Amber is a 17 year old girl that is beautiful. She is curvy in all the right places and has long straight brown hair. She is someone you don't wanna...
201K 5.1K 33
Amelia Silvermoon is the second child of Alpha Damon and Luna Jillian of the Silvermoon pack. Amelia may be one of the brightest people you meet but...
4M 85.7K 62
β€’[COMPLETED]β€’ Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...