Chapter Eight - Cute Couch Cuddling and Unimaginable First Kisses

Molly’s POV

My heart beat frantically in my chest as I padded my way to the door, yanking it open I gasped in surprised.

My fears fluttered away as I saw him standing there looking more than relaxed with his hands in his pockets and a grin on his face. “Hey.” He said nervously.

My mouth was still wide in shock as I looked at him standing at my front door. “I-I..What are you doing here?” I finally managed after I ‘composed’ myself.

“I’m here to see you of course. Feeling better?” He asked.

I blushed, he was here to see me? Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I nodded, “Yeah, a little. Uh, come in, come in. It’s freezing.” I told him quickly making sure to move my feet so he could get it. It was like I had to think so much more, come on Molly’s it’s not that difficult, right leg, left leg.

He strode past me and into the house shaking out his hair that held delicate snowflakes. I looked him over and I smiled, he was wearing a tight white shirt that clung to his muscles and dark wash jeans. Can you say perfect?

“You okay?” He asked. My eyes snapped up to his and he was smirking, clearly someone caught me checking him out. I blushed and took my time shutting the door, taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself but it wasn’t really working. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my heart beat sped up while my face flushed worse than before. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Uh, no.” I shook my head quickly, “I mean yes. I’m fine, I’m fine.”

He smiled, “If you’re sure.”

“I am.” I nodded and bit my lip.

“Molly? Honey who was at the- oh it’s you.” My mother all but squealed in delight as she saw Liam standing inside our house. “Would you like some hot chocolate?”

“If it’s no trouble.” He smiled.

“Oh nonsense, nonsense.” She grinned quickly going across the room to the kitchen.

“Well I suppose you can sit.” I rang me hands together nervously, there was something about him that made me act weird.

He flashed me a grin, “I suppose I could.” He nodded walking over to the couches. “Sit by me.” He looked over to me, who couldn’t believe he was here and was frozen to the spot.

I walked over wordlessly, trying to focus all my attention on not tripping on my way over. “Here you go dear, is there anything else I can get you?”

“No ma’am.” He sat back into the couch, the cup of hot chocolate in his hands.

“What about you hon? Need anything?” She asked with a worried stare. I shook my head and she pursed her lips but let it go, “I’ll be in my room, you two stay in this room, understand.” We both nodded and she gave a smile, “if you need anything just ask.” And then she left shutting the door to her room.

I felt Liam’s stare on me and my body burned causing me to shiver. “Cold?” He asked sweetly.

“A little.” I nodded and then stood, “I’ll get a blanket.” I walked over to the quilt rack and grabbed a cozy blanket and sat back down right next to him. “Are you cold too?” I asked looking over at him